Christmas... again

"Percy?!" Molly exclaimed from the kitchen, interrupting Grace and Remus' conversation.

They both turned and looked at Percy standing with Rufus Scrimgeour, the rest of the siblings came into the living room and kitchen, all of them with their arms crossed, all of them annoyed. Molly ran to her son, she hugged him tightly, Percy lightly patted his mothers back. His father bit at the inner part of his lip.

"You've got to be kidding me," Fred said.

Charlie, who was sitting next to Grace, put a protective arm around her. When gifts were being exchanged, Grace received some Weasley candy, a necklace (courtesy of Charlie), 30 galleons (courtesy of Remus and Tonks) and of course her Weasley sweater. The rest of the Weasleys received presents, all except Percy, who sat next to his mother and Scrimgeour.

Dinner was horrible, Grace went upstairs to change into her sweater, when she returned their were only two chairs left, both next to Percy. She sat next to him, looking annoyed at Ron and Charlie who normally occupied these spots.

"So how is work, Percy?" Molly asked.

"Good," he said dismissively, Scrimgeour looked at him quickly. "Better than good in fact... fantastic."

"Great to see someone's having fun," Grace said sarcastically, picking at her food.

"What was that?" Percy asked.

"I think you heard me," Grace said.

Fred and George muffled laughs, before being scolded by Molly.

"Well I am having fun... and I'm getting paid decently, unlike some people," Percy said.

Grace slammed her fork down, "Don't say another word."

"Grace," Charlie said, a bit warningly.

"Charlie!" Ginny exclaimed.

"Ginny," Molly scolded.

"Molly," Arthur said, turning to Molly.

"Dad," Ron said, annoyed.

"Ronald!" Fred and George said just for fun, earning a smack on the back of the head from Molly.

Harry smirked, picking at his food.

"Hey mum, remember that time we read about that boy who abandoned his family and his fiancé then decided to return for Christmas for no reason?" George asked.

Molly ignored them, Percy did as well.

"I remember that! And he didn't seem to realize that he was wrong," Ron said.

Percy rolled his eyes.

"I can't remember how that story ended..." Fred said.

"Like this, I believe," Ginny said, using her spoon to fling a beet at Percy, the beet slid down Percy's glasses.

"Ginny!" Molly reprimanded.

"No... more like this," Fred and George each flung beets at Percy, they landed on his cheeks.

Percy clenched his teeth, scooting out of his chair. "Thank you for dinner mother, I really must be going now."

"Bye pompous-"

"Prat!" Fred and George high fived.