Little Family

The first 6 months of marriage had been great for Grace and Percy. After the honeymoon, they finally went to the doctor to make sure that Grace was indeed, pregnant. She only based her hypothesis due to the fact that she was constantly throwing up, her breasts had become much larger and she missed her period. At first, she attributed these to her nervousness for the wedding, but her dress being too tight for her was the last clue she needed.

Unfortunately, Grace had a panic attack very early in the pregnancy. She had nightmares of losing her poor baby and Percy would always help her and always assure her that their baby would be fine. Everything was smooth sailing with the baby, Grace was achey and sore but in the best possible way.

Percy had the ultrasound picture framed and sitting on his desk at work. Speaking of work, Percy got his job back at the ministry, now under the authority of Kingsley Shacklebolt and now with a new job as head of transportation.

They were attending a party to celebrate this new start. Percy greeted Kingsley with a big smile and shook his hand.

"Minister," Percy smiled.

"Oh please, Percy," Kingsley smiled. "Skip the formalities, after all, we've been through so much together."

"You're right," Percy smiled.

"I haven't seen you both in so long," Kingsley smiled and looked at Grace's swollen stomach. "I see you two have already gotten busy."

They both laughed before Grace rubbed her stomach. "No, Kingsley, I'm afraid I've just had a big breakfast."

Percy smiled and rubbed her stomach. He turned to Kingsley who was smiling as well.

"I'm only joking of course," she laughed. "We'll have our little baby in late December..."

"Two months from now?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "A little soon to start a family?"

"Of course not," Percy smiled. "We can't wait to start our family."

Grace smiled and kissed Percy's cheek. He rubbed her stomach lovingly. Shacklebolt waved goodbye as he was dragged off to talk with someone else.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," she smiled. Grace felt her stomach. "Oh, the baby's kicking."

"I haven't forgotten about you..." Percy smiled. "I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed Grace's stomach. Grace smiled and rubbed her stomach. "I love you, baby."

***

When they got back to their flat, they cuddled on the couch and talked.

"Oh," Grace moaned suddenly and held her stomach.

"What's wrong?" Percy sat up.

"Nothing," she held his hand. "It's nothing... just kick caught me off guard."

He rubbed her back. "Let's head to bed then..."

Grace nodded and he helped her up. They went to their bedroom and laid down.

"God, I'm so tired," Grace yawned.

"As am I, my love," Percy smiled.

Grace looked up at him and rubbed his cheek. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he whispered.