Miscommunication

"This monster..." Hermione said. "I don't know what it is... but... It's horrible."

"Well... if we don't find out what it is soon... We're going to get more detention for absolutely no reason," Ron asked.

"Detention is horrid... if I ever have to go back to that dreadful place," Hermione said.

"You'd die?" Ron said.

The two began to quarrel. Harry looked up to see in the distance near a classroom Percy Weasley was waiting for someone.

"There's Percy," Harry said.

"He hasn't talked to me in ages," Ron said.

They all looked to see Grace running out of the classroom and hugging Percy. She showed him a paper and they both smiled. This time him hugging and picking her up, spinning her around.

"Bloody hell," Ron said. "Is he two-timing?"

Harry and Hermione looked at Ron, "Him?"

"He's not two-timing," Harry said. "Besides, Grace and Oliver are seeing each other."

Grace and Percy started walking in their direction. They all ducked down and followed them stealthily.

"I can't believe it!" Grace said happily. "I couldn't have done this without you!"

"You did this on your own," Percy smiled. "You're smart."

"Not as smart as you," Grace pushed Percy, Percy smiled.

"Gotta go, see you," Percy said walking away.

Harry walked up to his sister and tapped her on her shoulder, "What was that about?"

"Were you spying on me?" Grace asked.

"It doesn't matter!" Harry said. "You both are cheating!"

Everyone in the hallway glanced in their direction, "Harry...." Grace said angrily.

She pushed Harry into an empty classroom, "I saw all of it! Your little hallway date!"

Grace turned around and glared at Harry, "Listen to me Harry James Potter!" Harry's eyes widened as his sister broke from her normal peaceful attitude. "I am seeing Oliver Wood, and I am happy. Percy and I are not dating, he does not like me, and we don't go on hallway dates! Do I make myself clear?"

Harry's face blushed with embarrassment as all he could do was look at the sight behind Grace, Grace turned around to see what her brothers eyes were fixed on. The closet door was open and a blushing Percy Weasley and Penny Clearwater were standing in a rather compromising position with Penny's leg wrapped around Percy's waist and him with his hand under her thigh. Grace stood there in utter disbelief, looking at the ground blushing.

"Crystal," Harry said.