An Alien In Alola

Od cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... Více

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
Tapu Fini VS Alien
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 2
Fist punch part 3 final
🎃A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
Survive the night
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
🎄A Christmas Special🎄
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Save me
Escape
Vengeance
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Emerald
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
Beach fun
🦇💀Tales of the Pokecrypt💀🦇
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
🍋Mating Season part 3 final🍋
Christmas video and pictures
❄🎄Christmas Tales🎄❄
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
🍋Hot night~🍋
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar

Alien VS Alien

6.6K 101 18
Od cookiemuncher4

Both Humungousar's run at each other and started punching and brawling while vilgax was busy with the plumbers.

Negative Humungousaur: just give me the Omnitrix and no one gets hurt... mu-

His sentence was cut off when Humungousar threw a piano on top of his head.

Humungousaur: sorry was was that I couldn't hear you with that classic piano fall on your head.

Negative Humungousar got real furious and a red flash went off he turn into a giant alien name Way Big.

Negative Way Big was about to crush Humungousar with his foot but there was a green flash and Humungousar also turn into-

Way Big: WAY BIG!!!

Negative Way Big: pitiful, you and your pets name.

Way Big: the names I gave them are cool... most of the name are cool.

The two titans aliens started battling by punching and elbo hit till negative Way Big knock him on the ground. Negative Way Big then cross his arm to shoot his cosmic ray but way big kick negative way big in the private.

Negative Way Big: AAAHH!... wait why did that hurt?

As Way Big got up and was about to punch him a red flash went off, and so did the good Way Big.

Negative Way Big turn into a fire plant-like alien name Swampfire.

While the good Way Big turn into a blue moth-like alien name Big Chill.

After that Negative Swampfire then shoot fire at him but Big Chill took a deep breath freezing at the fire then turn invincible.

Big Chill: dude give it up if you activate the anihilaarg I could just turn into Alien X to create a new universe once Serena and Bellicus can agree on it. (I hope.)

Negative Swampfire: no you won't because I made the anihilaarg more powerful that the CelestialSapien wont stop it and it will kill them all! While that I will go to a different dimensions to rule!

Big Chill turn back into human.

???: your bluffing... right?

Negative Swampfire: no! Any last word!?

??? was dialing the Omnitrix to turn into an alien and saying his catchphrase.

???: yeah I got one it's hero ti-

His sentence was cut off when something stabbed him on the chest, he looked down and saw a red crystal pierced threw his chest and he saw Negative Swampfire who just turn into a Negative Diamondead.

And he was the one who shot a crystal on his chest.

???: b-b-but h.. h.ho.. ow!?

He said while coughing out blood and getting on his knee. Negative Diamondead walked over to him with a evil smirk.

Negative Diamondead: well you see when you're in prison you have plenty of time to practice your moves.

He stopped right in front of him and turn his right arm into a sharp blade.

Negative Diamondead: looks like hero time is up.

Then he cut (???) neck and blood started coming out of his neck and soon he died do to blood loss, the wielder of the Omnitrix has finally died. Vilgax came back after killing all the plumbers and saw (???) body on the ground dead, he proceeded to take off the Omnitrix from him and soon it was off.

Vilgax: finally! After all these years the Omnitrix is mi-

He couldn't finish his sentence when Negative Diamondhead and stabbed him on the chest with his right blade arm.

Vilgax: w.. w-why?

Negative Diamondhead: because I'm not going to share the universe with you, and once I hacked in the Omnitrix and unlocked the CelestialSapien ultimate form I'll be a God! No! Even better! A ultimate God!

Vilgax: y-y... you tra.. tor!

Negative Diamondhead: I'm sorry Vilgax, oh wait.

Negative Diamondhead made his left hand into a sharp blade.

Negative Diamondhead: I'm not sorry.

He then sliced Vilgax head off and grabbed the Omnitrix, he then got a dimension gun that he made and fired it to make a hole to another dimension.

Negative Diamondead: *sigh* you know I almost feel bad destroying and leaving this dimension.

He then activate the anihilaarg and threw it far enough so he he can get in the portal.

Negative Diamondhead: almost. Welp, good bye old dimension and hello new dimensions to conquer.

???: noooo!

Negative Diamondhead: what was that?

Just then some thing got in the omnitrix is was (???) soul and a green flash went a he couldn't believe what he saw.

Four Arms: Four ar... wait why do I see my body on the ground and im standing right hear?

Negative Diamondhead: no it cant be! You merged with the Omnitrix with your soul.

But then the anihilaarg stop beeping and started erasing everything while the ground was started to shake both Four Arms and negative Diamondhead fell in the portal and it closed leaving the portal gun and everything behind to be erased.

Negative Diamond Head/Four Arms: ahhhhhh!

Once they got got in the portal thet see different types of universe and dimensions and while spinning. Negative Diamondhead was about to stab him again, but Four Arms punch him so hard he flew back, entering a hole that leads to a different dimension. Once he got in the hole closed leaving Four Arms alone still going straight. As he kept flying, he thought to himself that he failed.

Four Arms: (I failed. I failed protecting the universe, I failed protecting the humans and aliens. I failed protecting the people I care about... my family's.)

He then see that he was heading straight in a hole that lead to another dimension. One's that he got in he started falling out of the sky, he was screaming getting closer and closer to the ground luckily the Omnitrix turn him into the worst alien called The Worst.

The Worst: oh boy this is going to hurt for like two second.

Then he crashed into the ground, creating a small crater.

The Worst: AH-

5 seconds of agonizing pain later.

The Worst: ok, ok. I'm good, now to turn into something else.

The Worst turn into a purple salamander with three green eyes name ChamAlien.

ChamAlien: whoa! Ok, so I can still turn into aliens by thinking it and without pressing the Omnitrix. Cool! But most importantly...

He looked around his surrounding and saw bushes, trees and and weird birds that looks like seagulls that was flying up in the sky.

ChamAlien: where am I?

To be Continued...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3K 84 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
4.2K 26 25
Follow the story of Sun as he takes a journey through the Alola region with his partner pokemon Litten as they met new friends, discover new pokemons...
145 6 11
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Where humans and Pokemon live together in harmony. Doing battles, bonding in different activities, and even research...
14.5K 537 25
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...