Ink Bendy x Reader - Till Ink...

By flemingsara

You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite pe... More

Prologue
Visiting the old workshop
Kidnapped
She's alive
Inky guardian
Seduction
Alice Angel
Angel's path
Lies
Demon's reward
Aggressive
Ink Machine
Soulless Beast
Betrayal
Tearing Apart
Torment
Pulling the trigger
Bond with the Devil
Forbidden lovers
Killer
Beloved
Bendy the Jealous Demon
Give me a kiss, toots
Separation
Murder & Revival
If I die, don't cry
You are memory
Transformation
Finally with you
We are found
End the Angel
Running out of time
Game is on
Breathed her last
There's always a reason
Epilogue - The wedding day
THANK YOU

Reflection

7K 249 113
By flemingsara

15k!❤️I can't even find the right words that express how much I am thankfull for you. You're so awesome and I'm so happy that you read my book. Thank you for every read, vote and comment. Love you all so much. Enjoy the chapter. Guess who's coming back in the next one uwu
-Sara

,,Oh my god.." Allison gasped in shock.

,,What is it?!" you screamed out in despair. Allison wanted to tell you what she was seeing, but suddenly you saw that she thought of something.

,,No...That's impossible..." she whispered.

,,What are you talking about?"

,,Were you resurrected via the ink machine?!"

You were shocked and afraid, so you didn't get anything out of yourself except the shaky breaths escaping your lips.

,,Answer me!" Allison screamed, grabbing you by the shoulders. You saw fear and hopelessness in her eyes.

,,N-no.." you stammered.

Allison stood up and hopelessly buried her face in Tom's chest.

,,What are we going to do?" she whispered. Tears were running down her cheeks.

,,What happens if ink absorbs my whole body?" you asked carefully, looking at the wolf and your sister.

She remained silent.

,,Allison, please..." you whispered. ,,You have to tell me."

Allison pulled away from Tom and looked at you with a sad and concerned expression.

,,If it spreads to the whole body..." she breathed out. ,,It will kill you."

Another sharp pain passed through your body. You bit your lips, trying not to scream. You were weak, but you couldn't tell your sister. You didn't want her to be worried more than she already was.

,,What about the book?" Tom suddenly asked.

,,Of course!" Allison cried out with a hint of hope in her voice. She took the book from the ground and handed it to you.

The couple sat down behind you and looked at the pages you were flipping through, hoping to find the necessary details.

,,Wait," Allison stopped you when she saw the certain page. ,,Go back to the two previous ones."

You obeyed her and went back two pages, to the one where Alice was torturing you.

,,Allison I don't want to be-"

,,Look! Here!"

You all looked down at Allison's finger and the text that was under it. You all read it quietly. But for you it was the hardest thing to do. You remembered all the pain that Alice has caused you, and how she has taken you away from Bendy.

,,Oh god.."Allison whispered. ,, She... she wanted to remove your vocal cords..?"

Without a word, you nodded and sighed. ,,Did you find anything?"

,,I think that I did.."

Tom lifted up his head and looked at the pages your sister was reading.

,,Here it says that she has injected ink directly into your vein on your left hand so that she could later mix your voices into one. The source of your pain and from where the ink spreads is from your left hand.. (Y/N)! That's the reason!"

,,Should I feel happier knowing why am I dying?" you asked sarcastically.

,,Of course!" she cried out. ,,We just have to find an antidote and stop the spread."

,,And how do you want to do this?"

,,I..don't know," she said with a disappointed voice. ,,But maybe.. Alice knows."

,,Don't even think about it," you said, knowing what Allison was referring to. ,,It's too dangerous."

,,But it's the only way to save you!" she screamed.

,,What the hell are you talking about?" Tom entered the conversation.

,,Allison wants to go to Alice and get an antidote from her which we don't even know if exists." you said cross-handed.

,,Yes, and I'll go-"

,,Oh, no you won't."

,,You won't be telling me what I will and what I won't-"

,,Then look into the book damnit!" Tom broke your quarrel and calmed you down. You looked at yourself and without a word opened the book on the last page with the text on it. You flipped to the next blank page and waited for text to appear, but nothing happened.

,,What is it?" Allison asked impatiently. ,,Why is nothing happening?"

,,It's alright, Al." Tom said, rubbing a woman with horns on her back gently. ,,Give it some time."

Allison smiled slightly and wanted to say something, but suddenly something started to happen on the papers. What was most peculiar, however, was that thing on the papers did not appear in letters but in a drawing.

,,What..?" you didn't understand when you looked at the final sketch.

,,A coffin?" Allison asked, looking at the picture as uncomprehendingly as you were. This time even Tom was quiet. Silence has filled the room.

,,What's that supposed to mean?" your sister asked. ,,Why did this and nothing else appear?"

,,What if..." you whispered after a moment. ,,What if this is what awaits me.."

,,That's impossible." Allison replied with tension. ,,Because the coffin represents—"

,,Death." you whispered. Allison stood up and took the book out of your hands.

,,What are you doing?" you asked as you followed her. ,,Give it back!"

,,That book may not always be right." Allison replied as calmly as she knew, but she was trying to convince herself more than you. ,,Now you go back and rest. Ink spreads quickly. We don't have much time."

You wanted to oppose, but you were not in the mood at all and listened to her. You haven't spoken a word together until all of you went to sleep.

-TimeSkip-

It was late night and everyone was asleep except for you. You were laying on an old bed and looking up at the ceiling, wondering what was coming next. It was a lot of pressure for you. Death of Bendy, Boris, your sister and Tom risking their lives for you, ink running through your veins is slowly killing you and the coffin that appeared in the book...

You sighed and sat down on the corner of your bed, and for a moment you were just looking at Alice's book, which was placed on the table. Without any thought, you stood up and walked over to the table, taking the book quietly into your hands and sat down with it on the bed. You were flipping through until you came to the last page with a drawn coffin.

,,What are you trying to tell me.." you whispered, and swapped the page when you cut yourself slightly on the paper. As soon as a drop of your blood mixed up with ink touched the paper, you started having an abnormal headache. Images were flashing in your head like scenes from an old film.

Inky hands holding Bendy's heart, syringes full of ink, end reel, and the last, ink machine.

You gasped as the images finished and looked at the book. There were droplets of your blood on the coffin.

,,Alice.." you whispered, getting up from the bed. You put on your shoes and ripped  the paper out of the book. You took a pen and started writing.

-TimeSkip-

After leaving a letter on a desk, you quietly walked out through the door of the safehouse and closed it behind you and stepped forward. After a few steps, you looked back and sighed. This is the only chance to come back. Finally, you have found your sister, whose memory came back, and that was exactly what you had been trying all along, but your heart was thinking differently than your head.

,,I'm sorry." you whispered, continuing in your path. You took a narrow corridor from the stairs that led to the lower levels. As you walked down, you heard a squeak of the wood, but you weren't the one who created the sound.

You looked around. You didn't see anyone, but you could feel someone's presence.

'Why didn't I take that machete?' a thought ran through your head.

There was a suspicious silence around, not even your breathing was almost heard, so you stepped forward, trying to sense any movement.

When you came to the hallway, you suddenly felt a hand covering your mouth that pulled you into a small room. The person pushed you further and locked the door behind. You hit a wall that didn't help the pain in your hand at all, but you managed to lift up your head, and when you saw who was standing before you, you gasped with surprise.

,,..You..?" you whispered, with both scared and surprised voice. ,,What are you doing? I have to get to Alice!"

,,You're not going anywhere." the female voice replied. It was her. The person wreathed in a cloak that attacked you and warned you before.

,,What do you mean?" you asked. ,,I must-"

,,You don't understand anything!" the shrouded figure cried out.

,,Who are you?" you asked with hope of getting an answer.

,,None of your business. And now go back to Allison and Tom and you won't be going anywhere without them, got it?"

You stood up from the ground to be at the same height as the figure.

,,No." you replied.

,,What did you say?"

,,I said no." you repeated. ,,My family is in danger, and I promised to protect them. And I will not break my promise."

,,If it's not going by the right way," figure sighed. ,,Then it will go by the wrong way."

You wanted to back up, but there was a wall behind you. Cloaked figure came closer to you and was about to grab your hand, but you skilfully dodged it and ran to the door. You squeezed the handle and tried to open the door, but it was locked. Meanwhile, the figure ran to you and pulled you back, trying to tie your hands with a rope, but you were fighting back, or at least trying to. Your hands slipped from the ropes, so the woman was trying to put them back, but you were faster and punched her right into her face, from where the hood had fallen and stopped covering what was hidden behind it.

Your heart rate has risen sharply.

,,What..? How.." you whispered, looking at the person standing right in front of you.

You were looking at yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 313 12
Malice is what he is. No other description fits the immensity of deception that is the demon. That one word alone would never suffice if you were to...
51.9K 2K 75
Bendy has never had a happy ending; it's all he's ever wanted. But after so many years of living under a lie, will he trust anyone to save him? When...
21.5K 605 25
Y/N was a beautiful female that lived in a modern apartment. She had beautiful H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. She was a bit messy sometimes but nothing u...
9.5K 386 51
***Completed*** Susannah stumbles across an abandoned old building named 'Joey Drew Studios' and decides to hide. What she doesn't know is as soon as...