My Diamond Hearted Luna (comp...

By GreeWolLunaWarrior

MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha... More

chapter one - "219 years ago" edited
chapter two - "Now" edited
chapter three-"Mate" edited
chapter four-"Territory" edited
chapter five - "The pack" edited
Chapter six-"Fighting the blood-suckers" edited
Chapter seven-"Introductions and an accident" edited
Chapter eight-"Mysteries" edited
Chapter nine-"Injuries and Memories" edited
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL THE ABUSED
chapter ten-"A miracle" edited
Author's note "Good and Bad news"
chapter eleven-"Tons and tons of fun" edited
Chapter twelve-"Stupid male mentalities" edited
chapter thirteen-"Permissions" edited
chapter fourteen-"Shopping" edited
chapter fifteen-"An unexpected meeting" edited
chapter sixteen-"Training" edited
chapter seventeen-"A disturbing call" edited
chapter eighteen-"The witch" edited
chapter nineteen-"A challenge" edited
chapter twenty-"Memories from the past" edited
chapter twenty-one-"Damn stubborn woman and memories" edited
chapter twenty-two-"Between two women"
chapter twenty-three-"Reia, a hunger games fanatic"
chapter twenty-four-"A father's pain"
chapter twenty-five-"Weakness"
chapter twenty-six-"A fight to the death"
chapter twenty-seven-"Worries"
chapter twenty-eight-"Torturous regrets"
chapter twenty-nine-''Who dared touch MY...''
chapter thirty-"A run and an induction"
chapter thirty-one-"A threat"
chapter thirty-two-"The hunt"
chapter thirty-three-"Is this treason or not"
chapter thirty-four-"I'm tired"
chapter thirty-five-"Induction"
chapter thirty-six-"Pup training and gym surprises"
chapter thirty-seven-"Somewhere between sleep and wake"
chapter thirty-eight-''punishment''
chapter thirty-nine-"Pure happiness"
chapter forty-''Aren't you disgusted?''
chapter forty-one-"My love"
chapter forty-two-"nightmares"
chapter forty three-"Unexpected surprise"
chapter forty-four-"Tattoos and mma fights"
chapter forty-five-"Distance"
chapter forty-six-"SCREAM!"
chapter forty-seven-"Gone"
chapter forty-eight-"Truth finally revealed"
chapter forty-nine-"true agony"
chapter fifty-"the hanging tree (part one)"
chapter fifty-one-"the hanging tree (part two)"
chapter fifty-two-"I am not your love"
chapter fifty-three-"The Location (part one)"
chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"
chapter fifty-five-"Dead"
chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"
chapter fifty-eight-"Finally FREE"
chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"
chapter sixty-"Epilogue"
Note
New story

chapter fifty-seven-"Stay away from me"

9.2K 361 124
By GreeWolLunaWarrior

Hey dearies, hope you enjoy, vote, recommend and COMMENT hhahaaah yeah yeah i keep repeating it hahahahha

Love you all,

----------------------------------

Jace's pov

It's been two months and still, she hadn't moved a finger.

He just sat there, holding her hand, talking to her, as if she was awake and well.

Esme and Charles came daily to visit her and Jace would only then move from her side, in order to give her parents some space.

He was shocked when he saw Charles cry along with Esme, two months ago, at her sight.

But now, they would sit and talk to her. They would tell her stories of her childhood, the disasters she caused and Esme would even sing to her.

Tommy and Mark would scream at her to wake up. Tommy went as far as shaking her, begging his sister to come back to him. But still, no response.

Dante took the responsibilities of a doctor and he would be the one that would keep putting wet towels on her forehead, whenever she had a fever, which was almost every two days, change the gauzes on her lower legs and palms that were still, not even half healed.

Jace told him that he could let the doctor do that but he insisted, saying that she always took care of him and it's his turn to repay the huge dept.

There were also days that she would become unstable, as her heartbeat would increase a lot or the opposite, decrease and the doctor would struggle to return her to normal.

Other days, almost daily in fact, whenever the sedate would start wearing off, she would groan and writhe in pain and John would once again sedate her.

He layed his head on the hand he was holding, tiredly, while his other hand was around Ash and Tammy, that were laying beside his Lionesse.

They would shake her and cry and talk to her, like everyone else but still, no response.

"How is she? Is there any improvement?" Reia asked, as she took a seat beside him and stared at lionesse in guilt.

"No. Nothing changed. She's still in a coma" he replied hoarsely.

She said nothing and just sat there silently, thinking about something.

The pups were asleep now and Jace reluctantly stood up, to carry them to their own beds.

"I'll take them. You stay by her side. The doctor said she heals faster when you have contact with her" Reia said and gently picked the pups up, leaving the room.

He stroked her cheek and removed some of her beautiful dark hair from her pale face and then layed his hand on her face.

"Come on love. Come on. Wake up. Open those beautiful eyes for me. Enough sleeping you lazy woman" he whispered.

His eyes shot to his hand.

He swore he felt movement.

Then it happened again.

She moved her index finger again.

He could hear her heart beating steadier, almost normal and her breathing too.

He was so happy that he gripped her arms.

That seemed to be a grave mistake, as she quickly opened her eyes and with panic, snatched her hand from his, hurrying away from him.

However, being on the hospital bed, there was no much room and she fell, yelping in pain.

Jace rushed to her side and tried to hold her to get her back on the bed.

She screamed and scrambled backwards, whimpering in pain, as she hit the wall.

Jace took a step forward, but immediately stopped, as she moved backwards, trying to press herself as far from him as possible, whimpering,

"Stay away from me. Please...no more, please don't hurt me more"

He was shocked.

What the hell was going on?

Hurt her?

He would never hurt her.

Not in a billion years.

He was about to tell her so, but was interrupted with the door being slammed open and Reia and Dante running in.

"I heard screaming and whimpering, what's going on?" Reia asked frantically, eyes widening when she saw Lionesse.

"Reia? Is that you? Where are you? I can't see. Where AM I?" lionesse asked, looking around frantically, trying to find Reia, her body shaking and her arms stretched to find Reia.

Reia rushed to her and hugged her tightly, while lionesse sobbed in her arms.

His heart ached at the sight of his once strong, proud love, breaking down like this.

He rushed to her along with Dante.

But as soon as he touched her hand, she screamed and held tighter on Reia.

He jumped back.

"Who is this? Reia who is he? I can't see. Tell him to stay away. Reia-"

"Shhhhh, it's alright lionesse, it's alright. That's Jace and the other man here is Dante. No need to panic" Reia soothed.

Lionesse seemed to be thinking hard, as if trying to remember who he is.

She seemed to remember and Jace wanted to die, before he could hear what she said next,

"Jace? Dante? Tell them to stay away. Far away. They are liars, bad people. They left us there. They left us to Damon. They ran away without us. I hate them. I hate them all" she sobbed and both Jace and Dante, lowered their heads in shame.

"No lionesse. No sister. We were told lies all these years. They thought we were sent somewhere else. That we weren't there at the day of the escape. They love you. You are their friend. Jace is your mate. You reunited five months ago, remember. You told me how much you love him"

She told Reia that she loved him? He was so happy, but it was soon whiped away as she said,

"What are you talking about sister? I was in bloodlust before he kidnapped me again. I didn't find my mate yet. Reia, where am I? Please. I'm scared. I can't see. Don't mock me now. It's not funny. Where is Charon?" she asked panicking and terrified.

Dante looked at him in shock and understanding.

She didn't remember the two months they were together.

She must've lost her memory or something.

"God Lionesse. Daaaamn. It's alright. How are you feeling now?"

"Cold.....and my body hurts....a lot" she whispered.

Jace immediately took a warm blanket and handed it to Reia.

She put it around his trembling love and he watched as Lionesse clutched it tightly to her body.

Lionesse tried to stand up only to stumble, as her legs were too weak to hold her weight, even though she was a little more than a stick in weight.

Jace immediately grabbed her before she fell, but she screamed in terror and pushed away from him.

As she stumbled backwards quickly, she fell, hitting her side on the nightstand.

Lionesse whimpered in pain, as her clutched her side.

"Oh God. Are you hurt badly? Please let me touch you. Let me hold you. Please tell me at least that you're alright my love" Jace begged, helplessly.

"Stay away from me. Don't come closer. Don't touch me. Please. I don't want you to rape me. I am not your love Damon. Kill me please. Charoooooonnnnn" she begged and Jace shook with both horror and rage.

She thought he was Damon? Why? Is it something he said?

It's all Damon's fault.

He hurt her so badly.

He broke his mate, his love.

Charon burst through the door and rushed to her, picking her up and placing her on his lap, as he hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and hair, while she buried her face in his chest.

"Sister. You're awake. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be alright. I'm here. No one's gonna hurt you again. EVER. I promise sis"

"Brother, can you please carry me somewhere else? I'm scared here. I feel two other strangers here"

He's a stranger to her? He winsed in pain.

"Of course sis. I'll take care of you" he said, before carrying her in his arms, to her room, Jace supposed.

He was shocked at first, then hurt, then a little jealous, even though he knew that Charon only saw her as his little sister.

The doctor came in and said,

"You called me alpha? Oh, great, she woke up. I am so happ-"

"She doesn't remember me, John. She flinches and screams at my touch. She doesn't fucking remember the two months she spent here at all. What the HELL should i do, dammit" he growled.

"Alpha, i did tell you before. She will be very traumatised and scared right now. The hits on her head must have affected her memory a little. Think about it in her way. She wakes up after two months of being in a coma, can't see a thing, as her eyes are not healed yet, feels a MALE touching her, after Damon tried to rape her and can't remember a thing. She is scared Alpha and it is your role as her MATE, to take care of her, till she recovers. Her memory will come in time if you spend enough time with her"

"But.....how will i help her if she can't even bare my touch?" Jace asked in helplessness.

"Be 'patient' and 'easy' on her. She tells you to stay away, that's what you do, she tells you that she needs help, you do that, be patient with her and she will slowly open up and recover. It's only natural for her to trust you, as you are her mate, but be careful, cause if you force her or order her or scream at her she WILL run away from you. You saw her condition when she was first brought here. Damon hurt her severely both physically and mentally. Now it's you're role to be with her every step of the way to help her"

Jace massaged his temples a little, sighing heavily before heading to her room to check on her.

He slowly and carefully opened the door, as to not scare her and once he was in, he saw that she was fast asleep, in charon's embrace.

Charon nodded at him and carefully layed her on the bed.

He smiled as she immediately turned to sleep on her stomach.

Charon kissed her cheek and headed outside the room, following Jace.

"How is she?" Jace asked.

"She is still in pain, especially her palms, legs and back. She is also very weak and i tried to convince her to give you a chance"

Jace immediately asked,

"And....What did she say?"

"She agreed. But be warned, she was very hesitant and i almost begged her to accept. Don't go too fast on her"

Jace nodded silently, his jaw tightening.

He quickly ordered a woman to bring him some soup.

Once it was brought to him, he entered the room.

She was still sleeping but was startled awake, as Jace accidently knocked a cup from the nightstand by her bed.

"Who's there?" she asked frantically, fear in her voice.

"It's alright. It's just me. Don't be scared.....please. I won't hurt you. EVER" Jace whispered, slowly approaching her.

"Who are you?"

"Jace" he answered.

"Charon says that we are mates. How can i not remember you then? Is this a joke? It's not funny if it is. Are you mocking me, because i'm blind?"

"No. It is no joke. I promise. We truely are mates. That filth.....he kidnapped you while we were out hunting. When we found you, you were really hurt. Dr. John said that you probably had temporary lost part of your memory. He says that you can retrieve it however. If we spend time together. Please. I won't touch you or come near you, if you say so. Just.....just please let me be beside you. I lost you for three months now, please don't let me lose you forever" he pleaded.

He never pleaded or begged anyone. But this was his lionesse, his mate, his love and he would even kneel before her, if she asks so.

"Y-You promise? That you won't hurt me?" she stuttered.

"I would NEVER hurt you. Not EVER. THAT is a promise of a lifetime" he vowed seriously, meaning every word.

She just nodded, relaxing a little and Jace felt happiness beyond describtion.

"Are you hungry? Lisa made soup for you" he asked.

"No, i'm not really hungry" she said, but Jace could tell that it was a lie.

She seemed scared to admit that she was hungry.

Did that filth ask her this question before and did something hurtful to her if she said yes?

He will skin him alive, THAT was a promise.

"You seem hungry to me. Here, eat. It will hel you restore your energy and your wolf to healyou faster. I promise that i won't do anything if you eat" he said, kneeling beside her bed, slowly extending her hand.

She seemed to be thinking hard about this and he patiently waited, not rushing her, till she finally and very hesitantly extended her arm, trying to find the bowl.

He took her hand in his and guided it to the bowl, ignoring the gasp at his touch.

As she held the bowl, she seemed to be struggling.

Her hand shaked violently as she tried to get the spoon to her mouth, and the soup in it spilled.

He understood now.

He slowly took the spoon and plate from her shaking hands.

She lowered her head in pain and Jace torturously watched as a tear slid from her beautiful big silver eyes.

He put the plate aside and gently touched her cheek with his hand.

She flinched away, but jace didn't removed his hand saying,

"Don't flinch. I will never hurt you"

Jace smiled in happiness as she leaned into his touch, without even realising it.

"I'll help you eat alright? Don't worry. I don't want to ever see these eyes cry again, alright? I'm here for you. It's expected that you'll be weak after going through that. You will heal and regain your strength, i promise. Then you'll go back to kicking my sorry ass and letting me follow you around and answer your wishes like a love sick puppy" he teased and smiled as her lips slowly formed a big smile.

"Ah, now that's the smile i love to see. Come on, open your mouth" he laughed.

That's how it was for a month.

She was slowly opening up to him and kind of remembering their time together and he became less careful around her.

He didn't hesitate to touch her anymore in fear that she will close up again and become more distant from him.

They stayed like that, Jace feeding her, joking around, making her smile softly each time, helping her slowly regain her legs' and bodys' strength by excersizing, giving her her medication and telling her of the time from when he met her at the ball till the moment she was kidnapped.

He didn't hide any details from her, like how much of an ass he was and how she brought back his true self back.

"Can i ask you a question?" she asked him hesitantly, after a long pause.

"Anything, love"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" he asked confused.

"Being so patient and sweet. Why are you pretending that you care. No one cared for me in all my life. I mean, i always-i-i'm not used to this. I was the one taking care of others all my life and this-this is foreign for me. You don't need to tire yourself more. I can take care of myself like i always did. You don't need to be stuck with a stupid, ugly, scar filled, DIRTY, fool like me"

He was speechless.

"Yes, it's very true that you are not perfect. You have scars all over your body, you get angry easily, you are VERY overprotective of our pups, you don't trust easily, you are blind, another male kissed and pleasured with you and hell, you are the most stubborn woman i have and will ever meet"

Jace watched as she looked away from him and started crying.

That's when he took hold of her face, continuing,

"BUT, your scars show how many fights you've entered and still WON. You are very HOT when you get angry, as your eyebrows scrunch up, your hands move unstoppably and hell you speak in the speed of light. Your protectiveness over our pups, shows how much you love them and anyone seeing them would say how well mannered and great kids they are. You can't trust easily and that shows how smart you are. You were kissed by that filth repeatedly but you gave a hell of a fight and even with you chained he wasn't able to anything more than a few stupid kisses. And dammit i fell even more in love with you at how damn stubborn you are. So don't you DARE ever speak like that again. DO YOU HEAR ME? You really are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. I am NOT pretending. I really do LOVE you. I will do anything for you, my love"

"Then-then why did you leave me there when we were younger? Why did you break my heart like that? Did you not love me back then? Did i do something wrong? And my brothers too? What did i do so bad that they left me there too?" she sobbed and Jace's heart broke.

He shut his eyes in pain and confessed,

"I swear i thought you were taken to a different place. That is what Damon said and in our helpless situation we were stupid enough to believe him. But so many years i had spent, cursing myself for leaving you behind. So many years i had pretended to be the hard, strong alpha of the warrior pack, but in reality, when i was alone, i would grieve thinking that you were dead. I would call your name at night in my sleep and wake up a complete wreck. I-I even-I even punished myself everyday" he finished in a whisper.

"P-pu-punish yourself?" she asked him, voice laced with concern and.....fear.

He silently held her hand and placed it on his wrist, as he knew that she couldn't see.

She gasped as she slowly and gently moved her hand on his wrist, feeling the severely scarred and damaged skin.

He placed his other hand on her shaking one that was still on his wrist.

"What have you-"

"Done? I would sometimes use my knife, other times blades, other times i would burn then with a metal piece and many other ways. I did it, hoping that it would stop the pain of losing you forever. The pain of thinking you were dead. It did nothing however, cause hell, that pain was greater than anything else. Until- until i saw you in the ball. I was scared to love you not wanting to lose you like before. I tried to stay distant from you because i had no idea you were the same lionesse i loved and i didn't want to break my promise to you, that you will be the one and only woman i would ever love"

He was about to stand up and leave, in shame, but was stopped as lionesse hugged him tightly.

She sobbed on his shoulder and kissed his temple and cheek.

"Oh my love. My tortured love. My faithful loyal sweetheart" she whispered, as they both placed their foreheads against each other.

Jace stared at her red lips and said,

"My queen? May i have this kiss?"

She smiled and slowly placed her lips on his.

He closed his eyes and at that moment, he had his first real kiss with the woman he loved.

The kiss was slow, long and passionate.

After a while, they reluctantly withdrew and layed their foreheads against each other.

They kissed again and jace said,

"Lionesse Helena Salvatore, i have, do and will always love you "

"Jace Achilles Beckendorf, i have, do and always will love you too"

------------------------------

Helloooooo sweethearts, sooooo what do you thinkkkk?

I got this story in the wattys haha wish me luck.

Sorry for the late update, my life was very rough and i was very depressed and out of it for a while now, sorry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
6.2K 362 13
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...