BadAss Meets Player <3

By Kbtibbs

"Your a jack ass! Who would ever like you!" I shouted "Most girls in this school" He Smirked "Accept me and t... More

BadAss Meets Player <3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Lost Love
About us
Extraaa
Just 2 Those People
Hey!

Chapter 25

15.9K 377 54
By Kbtibbs

Chapter 25 (Alex's Pov)

I smoothed my black dress and sighted.

"Chase what if they hate me!" I say. Right now I was getting ready to meet Chase's parents. I was in a short black dress with a white ribbon around it and my hair was braided. I had on high heels.

"They'll love you and plus its not like I care if they don't like you what matters is that I love you." Chase said taking my hand and walking in. I saw a woman that looked allot like Chase. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Chase never told me that you were gorgeous." She says looking at me.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Your really gorgeous to." I add and she smiles.

"I'm Lilly." She said.

"I'm Alex." I say and put my hand out so she could shake it. But she hugged me instead.

"I'm really glad Chase found a girl that he can settle down with." She said and smiled.

We walk to the dinning room with Chase's arm around my waist. He stopped us for a minute and whispered in my ear.

"I'd really love to rip that dress off of you tonight." He whispered and I smirked.

"But ChaseyBoo we have to set a good example to your parents and ripping our clothes off won't help." I smiled innocently causing him to groan. I walked to the dinning room.
Emma's Pov

I sat in Dylan's car figiting with my dress. I was really nervous. I don't want Dylan's parents thinking I was a whore who got pregnant by their son. I looked up and saw we were already their.

"Dylan what if they think I'm a whore." I said nervously.

"They won't Emma. If they do I'll curse them out." Dylan warned.

"No you will not their your parents so behave." I scolded.

"Let's go." Dylan said and grabbed my hand walking to the door. We got greeted by Dylan's mom.

"Oh my!" Dylan's mom looked at me.

"Dylan told me you were beautiful but not this beautiful." She said. I blushed slightly.

"I'm Alice." His mom said holding her hand out.

"I'm Emma." I said shaking her hand. She smiled at me.

"Your dress is beautiful were did you get it?" She asked.

"My mom bought it for me, I'm not sure were she got it but I'll asked." I said and she grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen.

"Ronald come meet our son's girlfriend she's absolutely beautiful!"
Alex's Pov

"So how did you two meet?" Chase's mom asked giving me a kind smile. We were all sitting at the dining table eating.

"He ran into me in the hall and we started talking." I gave a genuine smile.

"That's nice. Did Chase ever tell you how me and his dad got together?" She asked.

"No mam." I replied.

"Well we were in high school, I had just transfered their and I was really nervous. I walked through the hall and this young handsome man came up to me asking if I need help, I said yes and he showed me around. Soon after we started hanging out. Around senior year he asked me out and I agreed. We went on allot of dates, he treated me really nice. Well soon after we started dating me and him tried something that we were inexperienced doing, Nine months later Chase happened but we're glad he's here isn't that right Chasey?" She asked Chase who groaned. God I wanted to rip his shirt off for making that noise.

"Mom!" He groaned.

"That's a really lovely story Mrs. Knight. I'm glad you to found each other or else we wouldn't have ChaseyBoo." I smiled brightly at my nickname for Chase and he glared at me.

"I'm glad to. I'll be right back I gotta check on desert." His mom smiled and got up.

"ChaseyBoo really?" He questioned.

"Yeah so your mom will know my nickname for you ChaseyBoo." I smirked.

"Your gonna regret that." He warned.

"Oh threats I like it." I winked. I noticed something. "Where's your dad?" I asked.

"My mom left out the part were he works twenty four seven." Chase said and I nodded understanding. I wrapped my arms around Chase and he pulled me on his lap.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-"

"Deserts here." Chase's mom said she put it on the table than looked up. I realized I was on hugging Chase on his lap and my eyes widened.

"I-I'm just gonna y-you know." I stuttered getting off and sitting back were I was.

"Its alright dear, I know how relationships are." She beamed and I cracked a smile.

I sat their and ate a piece of pie.

"Mrs. Knight I just wanna tell you that I love Chase and yes you won't have to worry about me breaking his heart. Although I'm not sure about the other way around." I joked causing Chase to protest. "I never actually had a relationship before Chase so as you can imagine I was just as nervous as you accept it was about a relationship not about school. He showed me that you don't pick who you love or you can't just not fall in love." I said. "Before I met him I didn't believe in love because my sister was in love and she got hurt badly. She killed herself because of it and I swore I'd never be like her but here I am love struck over your son." I admitted. She gazed at me.

"I'm really sorry. I know you won't hurt Chase, I see that you love him to much. If you didn't you wouldn't of admitted about your sister." She said sincerely.

"Thanks." I smiled.
Emma's Pov

We all walked in the kitchen. Well actually I was being dragged but same thing right. I looked and saw his dad sitting at the table.

"Dylan you've got yourself a real gorgeous girlfriend." His dad smiled. I returned the smile.

"Thank you." I said.

"Come sit sit! We have diner on the table." Dylan's mom said.

Dylan pulled the chair out for me and I sat down. He sat down beside me.

We all fixed a plate and sat their eating.

"So how did you and my son meet?" She asked me.

"We meet at school." I smiled and she returned it.

"I'm really glad he found someone to settle down with." His dad said. I looked at Dylan who gave me a small smile.

"I'm glad he settled down with me." I said sincerely looking at Dylan. He held my hand and I tightened the grip.

"Mom dad I have to tell you something." Dylan said. I knew what he was gonna say.

"Emma's pregnant and before you asked yes I'm the dad, she's only been with me like that ever."
Alex's Pov

I laughed as Chase's mom told me about Chase when he was a kid.

"So he actually hid in the trashcan?" I said laughing.

"Not only did he do that, he smelt for the rest of the week because he wouldn't shower." That done it I was on the ground laughing.

"Mrs. Knight thank you for sharing this with me." I smiled and she smiled.

"Chase I actually like this girl so keep her. I am gonna go to bed now I gotta wake up early to run some errands." She smiled. I waved her goodbye while Chase hugged her.

After she went upstairs I smiled at Chase.

"Wanna stay over?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Your mom she's really nice." I said.

"Yeah to bad my dad's a jerk who doesn't deserve her." He said. I hugged him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You can't help what he does so don't apologize." He said tightening his grip. That's not why I'm sorry.
Emma's Pov

I stared at Dylan then back to his parents. Great I just meet them and were already giving them some news. His mom looked at me and her face lite up.

"I'm gonna have a grandchild." Her face lightened when she said this.

"Yeah you are." Dylan stated.

"That's great." She smiled at me.

"Y-your not mad?" I stuttered asking.

"No. Honey don't you think I know why my son comes home with a smile on his face everyday?" She said. "I knew then it had to be from you. I'm really glad he's happy and as long as it stays that way I'm okay with it." She smiled and I smiled back.

"Dad?" Dylan said.

"I'm with your mom." He answered smiling.

"Thank you. Thanks for not thinking I'm just a 'whore' who got pregnant by your son by accident. Although if I could pick when I did it would have been a little older. I wasn't sure what you would of said so that's why I was kinda nervous. Its just I wanted to make a good impression for you two because I love Dylan and yeah maybe in a couple of years get married." I admitted getting a smile from Dylan. I looked and his parents smiled at me.

"I approve this one." His dad said.

"She was just like me in high school." His mom says.
Alex's Pov

I walked in Chase's room and let my hair down. I knew he was in his room but I didn't care. I took off my dress leaving me in nothing but a bra and matching underwear. Chase stared at me, I could tell something was getting happy. I smirked.

"Chase I gotta shower." I said smirking.

"God woman your gonna be the death of me." He said getting up and leading me to the bathroom. I followed him. Once we were in their I turned the shower on. I saw him leave but before he could I shut the door and locked it biting my bottom lip.

"Who said you were going somewhere?" I said. "Now take your clothes off and get in the shower." I ordered.

"Stop being bossy it's turning me on." Chase said through gritted teeth.

"Aw is someone mad because they can't get this?" I said and took the rest off my clothes off hoping in the shower. That caused Chase to let out the sexiest groan.

He got in with me and I smiled at him. I trailed my fingers down his abs and once I reached down their I stopped and smirked. He glared at me. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the bathroom wall causing me to hit the wall before I could say anything Chase was pressed against me.

°°°§°°° (You know what that means)

After our little entertainment we layed in bed. I was snuggled against Chase who had his arm around me.

"Chase?" In said.

He didn't answer, I looked over to see him asleep. I smiled slightly. I'm gonna miss seeing him sleep.

I layed my head against Chase and smiled. How was I gonna tell him?
Emma's Pov

After we ate Dylan's parents left. They had a meeting I suppose.

I stared at Dylan who was putting everything away.

"You know I could see us in the future." I smiled.

"I bet I'm washing dishes." He replied giving me a playful smile.

"Yeah actually you are." I smirk.

I looked at Dylan God I wanted to rip his shirt off right now and do some things that helped make our baby.

"Emma If you keep staring at me like you wanna eat me I'm gonna lock myself in my room." He said and I coughed awkwardly.

"I was not!" I denied sitting on the counter.

"You were." He smirked. He slipped in between my legs and kissed down my neck. I let out a moan.

°°°§°°° (Again I know.)

We were almost at our climax until we heard the knocks on the front door. Dylan stopped.

"Dylan it's Chase and Alex." We heard Chase shout. He put his hand over my mouth and said 'Shh' I smiled and he just slammed into me.

"They can wait." He muttered.

°°°§°°°

"So let me get this straight? You had sex with Dylan on the kitchen counter that Chase and Dylan or sitting on now." Alex asked me.

"Yep." I said and Alex's eyes widened.

"CHASE I'D ADVISE YOU GET OFF THE COUNTER SOME LIQUIDS MIGHT BE ON IT!" Alex yelled. Chase jumped up.

"That's nasty as fuck Dylan! People eat here." Chase said to Dylan who just smirked.

"Says the guy that slammed into my best friend on a bathroom counter!" I shouted to Chase causing Dylan to burst out laughing.

"But that's the bathroom no one eats their!" He defended.

"Yeah but people brush their teeth their!" I protested.

"You and Alex are both frustrating." Chase muttered causing glares from both of us.

"Yeah well you and Dylan are assholes!" Alex said. Dylan and Chase looked at her and narrowed their eyes. "Just kidding!" They stopped glaring.

"Maybe" She muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 978 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
16.5K 597 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...