Mine & Yours

By ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 46
chapter 47
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 45

13K 493 24
By ammasha

Riya's pov:

I rejected his call again and again. He must have seen my photos that's why he is calling me so many times. I was staying in my home for more a 4 days, but he never took any step to make me come there. Then why should I give response to him quickly.

Let him wait for a while then will talk to him. I spend some time on social media and then fell asleep.

Next day morning I woke up, now the time is 7 am. I went to my restroom and did my routine and took a hot shower. I wrapped myself with a towel and came outside. I opened my wardrobe and decided to wear a blue cotton saree with a red border with a matching blowse.

Saree Riya wore.

I combed my hair and applied the vermilion in my head partition. Did a light makeup. I switched ony phone and there was few missed call from Gowtham.

I was checking my phone. I heard the knocking sound from my door. I thought mom is the one who is knocking. So I went and opened the door.

I was shocked to see Gowtham was standing infront of my room. "What are you doing here" I asked him.

He pushed me aside and came inside the room. He locked the door and turned to me and pulled me towards him.

"Gowtham" I said.

"Where were you yesterday" he asked me.

"I'm with my friends" I replied him.

"With whom" He asked me and pulled me closer to him.

"With whom, shruthi only. First you leave me" I said and tried to pull away from him.

"Shruthi, you went only with shruthi ah" he asked me.

"I went with my college mate, what you want" I asked and jerked off from him.

"How dare you went to movie with that Harish" He asked me.

"So what, I don't have rights to go to movie ah" I asked him.

"You can go but only with me" he said.

"Only I have all the rules, right" I asked him.

"Who said that" he asked.

"What are you doing here this early" I asked him.

"I came to get my wife back" he said.

"Your wife is not here, so go out from my room" I said and tried to push him out.

But he hugged me tightly, I tried to come out from his grip but I can't. "Just relax Riya" he said.

"I missed you" He said and kissed my shoulder. I also melted in his hand and hugged him back.

"Did you miss me" he asked.

"No, I enjoyed my time with Harish" I said.

He pulled away from hug and sat on bed with frown. "What happened" I asked and sat next to him.

"So you were enjoying with Harish. Okay then you don't need me" He said.

"Yes yes I don't need you" I said and laughed myself.

"You don't know, how much I travelled for past four days. I was working hard for us. But you relaxing with your boyfriend" He asked me in anger.

"You're saying that Gowtham, for her only you slapped me" I asked him.

"I'm really sorry for slapped you on that day. I never meant to hurt you. But it happened and I'm sorry" he said.

I never said anything to him. He was also quite for sometimes."so how was your time with Harish" he asked me.

"Gowtham are you jealous" I asked him.

"Jealous, me no way. See Me and Jealous is like opposite pole. We can't be together" he said.

"But opposite pole attract each other, Mr.Gowtham" I said.

"Whatever" he said.

"Why are you jealous on Harish" I asked him.

"Riya I'm not jealous on him" He said.

"Okay okay, I need to go out today" I said.

"Where are you going" He asked me.

"Shopping" I said and stood up.

He pulled me down "with whom" he asked.

"Harish" I said.

"No you should not go with him" He said.

"Why Gowtham, I already told him to come" I said innocently.

"Riya I came here in a happy mood.please don't spoil it" He said.

"Okay okay, I will go with him tomorrow" I said and stood up to remove my makeup. Actually I'm not going anywhere but was trying to make him jealous.

He also stood up and within a second, he pushed me to the wall and came so close to me. We were inches away, not even a air can go in between us. He slammed his lips on mine and started to kiss me. His kiss was more hard and he started to chew my bottom lips. He was not giving me a minute to breathe.

I tried to push him, he held my both hands on top with his one hand. And with another hand he started to make small circles in my stomach. All these things are making butterfly in my stomach.

"Kiss me back dear" he said while kissing and started to kiss me again. This time he was slow and gentle and I also started to kiss him back. He came more close to me and carried me in bridal style without breaking our kiss.

He carried me and went near my bed and made me lie down and he also came on top of me. He broke the kiss and started to give a hickey on my neck and navel. I can't able to control my moan and started to moan his name.

"Yes baby say my name louder" he also encouraged me.

He removed his shirt hurriedly and again started his art work on my neck. After slamming my neck, he looked up at my lips and again started to kiss me. I can't able to breathe now, I tried to come out from his kiss. But he is not letting me after a while he stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Open your eyes" He said.

"Open riya" he said in his husky voice.

I opened and saw him but I felt shy so I looked down. He laughed and kissed my forehead.He also lied down next to me.

"Now tell me, you need me or not" he asked.

I never said anything. I was a hell nervous now. He turned to me "say it" He asked me.

I also turned opposite to him and lied comfortably.He came close and back hugged me. Then I saw the wall clock, the time is 10 am. My god , what will mom think of me. I pushed him and stood up.

"I'm going down" I said while adjusting my saree.

"I need to tell you something important" he said.

"What" I asked him.

"Sit" he said.

I went and sat opposite to him. He was shirtless, so I looked down in shy " first wear your shirt" I said.

He smiled and took his shirt and wore it. "Now tell me" I asked.

"I know I was confused seeing Nandini after a long time, My past is like that Riya. But I only had guilty on her not any other feelings. I never thought of leaving you. But I was not myself, I know that. After you came to your parents home, I went to bangalore to my aunty's home to make sure about nandini" he said.

"Then only I came to know about Nandini's true colour. I went to delhi to meet her ex-boyfriend and enquired about her" He said.

"Atlast I came home yesterday evening and said all the truth about nandini infront of everyone and made her go away from our home. Now she is no more in our home, Riya" He said.

"So after knewing about Nandini's bad side, you send her off or else she will be here, Right" I asked him.

"No Riya, even if she did nothing wrong, I still will send her off. But I tried to send her off without guilty" he said.

"As you said I send her and came to take you back" He said.

"Hmm" I said.

"What just Hmm ah, so you really don't need me ah" I asked.

"I'm glad you came to take me" I said.

"Okay what happened to shwetha's baby shower" I asked him.

"Mom said me to bring her daughter-in-law first, then only baby shower" he told.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Why sorry" He asked me.

"I also made you suffer instead of supporting you" I said.

"No riya, You fought for your rights. That is reasonable to fight and made me suffer. So you don't need to feel sorry" He said.

"Thank you" I said and hugged him.

"So what is your friend's plan" He asked me.

"What plan" I asked him.

"I know your friend shruthi is up to something" he said.

"How you found it" I asked him suprisingly.

"I know about you dear, you won't go out with any other man. So I guessed" He said casually.

"Good, yes we had one plan. I'm glad you came today itself" I said.

"I am also glad to get this hug" he said.

"Okay dear pack your bags, we need to go to our home soon" he said.

I also packed my luggage and went down. Gowtham was already there in hall and talking with my parents. I went and sat with them.

"Riya come you both need to have breakfast" mom said.

"Okay ma" I said and stood up and Gowtham also came with me.

Gowtham sat on dinning chair and I went to the kitchen to help mom to bring the dishes.

We both sat down and mom served us breakfast. Mom prepared French toast with sunshine egg for Gowtham. Mom don't know that Gowtham started to eat indian food for breakfast.

"Ma Gowtham will eat Indian breakfast itself ma" I said.

"Is it. I don't know that, sorry Gowtham" she said to Gowtham.

"Ma it's okay. Why are you saying sorry for this" he said and started to have our food.

After having our breakfast, we got ready to leave"okay ma, we are leaving" I said.

"Okay dear come often. Next time Gowtham you also need to stay here with Riya" Mom said.

"Sure ma" he said.

We bid bye and started from my parents home. He took my hand in his and kissed on top. I looked at him "from now, I won't leave your hand, you can't run away that easily like last time" he said.

"I also won't leave this hand" I said and kissed his hand.

Finally we reached our home. I jumped down and went inside happily. "Ma" I called and went inside the kitchen.

Mom was working in there, I went and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much" I said.

"Riya, thank god you came, I also missed you dear" She said.

"Gowtham sent Nandini away, she won't be a problem to you hereafter" She said.

"I know ma Gowtham said everything" I said.

"Where is he" She asked.

"I'm here" he said and entered inside the kitchen.

"Mom your daughter-in-law came to you, are you happy now" he asked mom.

"I'm very happy" she said and again hugged me.

"Hereafter you shouldn't go to your parents home. If you fought with him send him outside the home okay" she asked me.

"Okay mom, hereafter I will send him out" I said.

"Mom why are you doing this to your own son" he asked.

"I know about you da, You are the one who is wrong always" she said.

"Okay okay, leave all this. Go fresh up and come. You came now so we have lot of preparation to do for baby shower" mom said.

"Okay ma" I said and directly went to shwetha's room. I knocked the door and entered in, she was talking in phone with someone. After seeing me she hang up the call "Riya, you came ah" she asked me.

"Yes, I'm back. How is the baby" I asked and sat next to her.

"Baby and baby's mother, both are awesome" she said.

"I missed our time, Riya" she said.

"I too missed our baby time shwetha" I said and touched her baby bump.

"So where is your husband" she asked me.

"In our room" I said.

"Riya you missed the scene. Yesterday evening Gowtham was in fire. You should have seen Nandini's face" She said and started to describe the scene what all happened yesterday.

I was also curious about it. She described each and every detail to me.

"So next friday is your baby shower. Are you excited for it"I asked her.

" Riya, I'm worried about that" she said.

"Why shwetha what happened" I asked her.

"Am I looking fat" she asked me.

"No" I said.

"You're lying. I will look like a elephant in baby shower" she said.

"Oh god, shwetha you're not fat. It's just bump" I said.

"But in saree I'll look too big" She said.

"Shwetha you're glowing in pregnancy. You look damn beautiful" I said.

"Whatever" she said.

"I'll kill you" I said.

"Okay okay" she said.

"Okay shwetha you take rest, I'll see you later" I said and stood up.

"Okay riya" she said and lied down comfortably.

I came out of her room and locked the door. I went to my room and Gowtham was getting ready to go for office. "Where were you" he asked me.

"I went to see shwetha" I said.

"Okay okay, I gotta go" he said and took his belongings.

He came to me and kissed my forehead"bye" he said.

"Bye" I said and waved my hand.

"What do you want me to go" he asked me.

"Then what are you going to do here" I asked him.

"I thought you won't allow me to go today" He said.

"Why what today" I asked him.

He frowned"okay bye" He said.

I stopped him and kissed in his cheek. "Come early" I said.

He also kissed my both cheeks and went out of our room...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 121K 63
Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids. "But.. But you can't drag her int...
469K 20.3K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
213K 11.4K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
506K 21.8K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...