Catching Feelings

By ebscake11

It was supposed to be a normal day at Passaic Valley High School, but what are the consequences of fake-datin... More

Pilot
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: valentines Special
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31 (end)
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S BOOK !!
i have a new book lol

chapter 6

940 13 15
By ebscake11

Sorry for such a late update, I was really busy over the weekend. Hopefully i can update more this week, but maybe not on weekends unless I have time. Thanks for reading!!

                                                               _________

Alejandro and Reva got back in the car and began the journey back to Ebun's house. Hopefully Ebun and Mattia were done with their.....business.

~~Meanwhile at Ebun's house~~

The couple lay in the bed together, arms wrapped around each other's bodies, currently just talking about life.

"Ya know," Ebun started. "Is it just me or has there been so much sexual tension between Ale and Reva?"

She felt Mattia's chuckle from his chest.

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Like can't they just fuck already?"

Ebun laughed.

"I know right."

The two of them in the bed together, enjoying each other's company until Ebun decided to grab her phone that lay on the bed side table to check the time.

"Oh fuck!"

Mattia jolted in Ebun's hold, surprised by her sudden outburst.

"Babe, what is it?"

Ebun untangled herself from Mattia's arms and hurriedly attempted to throw on her clothes (attempted to because she was struggling to throw her shirt over her head). Giving up, she grabbed her jeans and shirt, and turned around to face Mattia who was sat up in the bed.

"It's already 8 fucking 30!"

Mattia's eyes widened.

"Shit!" He exclaimed.

He quickly got out of the bed and proceeded to grab his clothes that were scattered all over the floor.

"Reva and Ale are gonna be back any time from now, so we need to hurry the fuck up!"

"Gotcha!"

The two of them, both half naked, rushed out of the guest bedroom with their clothes clutched in their hands.

"Let's go change in the bathroom!" Ebun suggested.

She ran downstairs (there was already a bathroom in her bedroom but she had a much bigger one on the ground floor) and Mattia followed close behind. They were just about to open the bathroom door when a voice was heard.

"Oh my god."

Reva.

"Seriously guys? We were out for so long and you two aren't even dressed?"

Alejandro.

Ebun nervously chuckled.

"Uhhh......oops?"

Reva rolled her eyes.

"I don't even care anymore at this point. Imma give you two 5 fucking seconds to get changed and help me and Alejandro with this shit."

She gestured to the bags that she held in her hands and then gave Ebun and Mattia the dirtiest glare she could muster.

"5..."

"Ok ok ok we'll be fast," Mattia quickly said: Reva may be a shy girl but you did not want to get on her bad side.

Ebun and Mattia hurriedly went inside the bathroom, murmuring about whateverthefuck as they entered.

"This is the second time you girls have surprised me today," Alejandro commented, placing some of the items on the livingroom floor.

Reva tossed her hair behind her shoulder, liking the attention.

"You don't get to see this side of me every day," she smirked, putting down the things she was holding in the same place and then walking back towards the front door to get more stuff.

"Damn, that ass though...." Alejandro muttered, following close behind.

Reva whipped her head around, hoping she did not hear what she thought she just heard.

"What did you say?" she questioned, one eyebrow raised.

Alejandro grinned.

"Oh nothing. Hurry along now, we don't wanna waste time."

Reva narrowed her eyes at Alejandro for a few seconds until she decided to make nothing of it.

"Okay....." she muttered, turning back around to face the front and continued the short walk to where Mattia's car was parked. Alejandro chuckled and jogged infront of Reva to help her carry more of the things for the party. Soon enough, Ebun and Mattia had finished changing and their voices were heard from outside.

"We've arrived!" Ebun laughed, walking through the door with Mattia.

"And we're here to help!" Mattia continued, chuckling under his breath.

Reva rolled her eyes.

"Took you guys long enough."

The four teens worked together, bringing different items in from the car to the house, placing them where they belonged and setting up everything they needed. By the time they were finished, it had gotten slightly darker and it was going to be quite soon when people would start to arrive.

"A few final touches."

Ebun ran upstairs, grabbed her LED light remote control, and two other remotes that she only used on special occasions and came back down to join her three friends.

"Can someone hit the lights?" she asked.

"On it."

Reva walked to the other end of the gigantic living room and pressed multple light switches, making the entire room dark with only the already setting sun outside as a light source.

"Here we go." Ebun grinned.

First, Ebun pressed a button on the LED lights remote, and the strip of LEDs that covered her living room walls lit up, brightening the whole room with multi-coloured lights.

"Then...."

On the second remote, she pressed a button and what happened next made Alejandro and Reva's jaws drop (not Mattia's though, he had already seen all of this).

A panel in the middle of the ceiling opened, and out came a shining disco ball. It slowly came down until it reached the required height, and then the panel closed just enough for the metal holding up the disco ball to be seen and the remainder of inside her ceiling enclosed.

"Holy shit!" Alejandro exclaimed.

"This is so fucking cool!" Reva grinned, slowly turning around to take in her surroundings.

"I know right," Mattia commented, standing next to Ebun with his hands in his pockets.

Ebun smirked.

"And that's not even it."

Alejandro stared at Ebun with doubt.

"You're kidding."

"Why don't you see for yourself?"

And with that, on the final remote, she pressed a button, and then another panel opened. But this time, the panel opened on the floor and it was much, much bigger. And slowly, a bar rose out of the ground, with stacks of alcohol behind it.

"What the fuck......" Alejandro gasped.

"I told you we didn't need that many drinks! I told you Ale!" Reva screamed.

"Yeah, i was gonna say. Why buy so much?" Ebun asked.

"We don't want people getting shitfaced." Mattia added.

"Fuck how much alcohol we bought." Alejandro said, still in awe. "Are you guys seeing this?!"

"Well, yeah? It's not even that big of a deal?"

"Yes it is!" Reva said. "How did you even....the last time we were here you didn't...."

Ebun shrugged her shoulders.

"My parents gave me a shit ton of money so I thought, why not?"

"Damn girl, sometimes I wish to have your life."

Mattia laughed.

"Be careful what you wish for, you wouldn't wanna wake up one morning and find out you're dating me instead of Alejandro."

Reva blushed and hoped her face couldn't be seen.

"Shut up. I'm not even dating Ale."

Ebun giggled.

"Well technicallyyyyy....."

"Yeah yeah, all that fake-dating bullshit, I get it. " Reva crossed her arms indignantly.

Alejandro chuckled and ruffled Reva's hair.

"So, are we gonna get changed or what?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"This party is gonna be so fucking lit." Ebun smirked.

And in unison, Mattia, Reva and Alejandro all said....

"Yessirrrr."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 436 29
Alejandro moves into a dorm and he had to share one with one of the most coldest and meanest guys in the campus not to say also one of the hottest as...
79.9K 942 45
A famous high school girl from North Carolina moved to New Jersey for her father's wedding. She thought this would be easy, school, work, more work...
109K 1.4K 41
Your best friends with kairi and for mattias birthday kairi invites him and the boys over to his house for the week with fun stuff planned to do. You...
218K 4.2K 31
[ COMPLETED | EDITED ] - ❀ - "I'm his best friend and nothing more, Mattia," - ❀ - ↳ full description inside ↳ alejandro rosario x female oc! ...