MR. JEON {BTS Fanfic/Smut} βœ”οΈ

By jiminieejamzz

Book #2 Sequel to "THE JEONS" Only read if you have read the first book!! πŸ”žπŸ”ž #2 in jeongguksmut #5 in jeong... More

T E A S E R
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
Face Reveal
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
The Jeon Mafia: A Visual Representation
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
Author's Note
T W E N T Y - S I X
F I N A L
E P I L O G U E
THIRD BOOK

T W E N T Y - T W O

3.3K 129 51
By jiminieejamzz

Y/N's POV

"Oh my god." My hand instinctively comes up to cover my mouth as I rush over to crush the person in a tight hug.

"It's good to see you, too." I would recognize the deep voice anywhere.

"Taehyung," I mumble into his chest.

"And Yoongi," another voice announces. Yoongi pops out from behind him, along with two others. Jin and Namjoon.

I pull away from the hug in shock.

I hear a chuckle from behind me. Jeongguk walks forward and gives his old crew a bunch of hand hugs.

"The gang is back together," he exclaims.

"Not quite," Jin steps forward, walking past us to Yeonjun. "Hey, kid. That's some injury you got there."

Jin starts having a separate conversation with Yeonjun so I return my attention to the other three guys in front of me.

"What does he mean?"

"Well," Namjoon leans his body against the doorframe. "A lot has happened since you three left."

I narrow my eyes at him. "You sided with Jimin."

He raises his hands in surrender. "In my defense, and I can speak for all of us on this, we had never seen Jimin like that before. We didn't have any reason to believe that he would have gone crazy like that. We barely knew you."

I nod slowly.

"But," he continues with a sigh. "That's not what we're here to discuss."

"Yeah," Taehyung steps in. "Jimin is here. He's already in America. We came with him, technically."

I blink. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Woah, woah. Slow your roll, princess," Yoongi chuckles. "He thinks we're still under the effects of the drugs. We're not. Obviously."

I cross my arms in front of my chest. "How am I supposed to believe you? I killed this bitch. I won't hesitate to kill you guys, too."

Jin chuckles from behind. "I always liked that spunk."

"While I very much believe that you have the capabilities to do that, I promise you, you won't need to," Namjoon says. "Jimin's not as sneaky as he thinks he is. I'm good with hacking into computer systems and many other things, cameras being one of them."

I nod. "Continue."

"I caught him doing something seriously suspicious with a cart of drugs recently. Something regarding Hoseok," he sighs. "I investigated further without him knowing and came to the educated conclusion, after figuring out what these drugs did, that he was doing something wonky with our brains."

I look between him and the other guys. "Look. This just sounds like something Jimin could have made up. He knows I know about everything he's doing."

"But here's the difference," Namjoon steps toward me. "We know his entire plan. And we're fully prepared to help you take him down. I hope that's enough to help you believe us."

"You could be leading us into a trap," I suggest.

"It's up to you. But what other choice do you have right now?" Taehyung adds. "Either way, we don't want Jeongguk to end up dead. So we want to help."

I look back at Jeongguk. He shrugs.

I look back at Jin and Yeonjun.

I look at Soobin.

I return my gaze to the men in front of me.

"Let's fucking do this."

"First things first," Namjoon steps fully into the room and stands right in front of Soobin. "Who is this and why have we been talking in front of him this entire time?"

Soobin nonchalantly stands up and holds his hand out for Namjoon to shake. "Choi Soobin. Yeonjun's boyfriend."

Namjoon blinks, but quickly shakes his hand. "Welcome to the crew, kid."

"That's it? No interrogation?" Soobin asks.

"Do you want one?" Namjoon asks? "We can arrange that."

Soobin laughs and shakes his head. "Nah, I'm good."

"Do you have experience with weapons?" Yoongi asks suddenly.

Soobin scratches his head. "Wow, we're really getting to the good questions now, aren't we?"

I raise an eyebrow. He's dodging the question.

"He's new. Don't pressure him," I tell them.

"He's acting strange," Yoongi comments.

Jin sighs. "Y/N is the best interrogator I've ever met. I think she knows enough to be able to make the call on this one."

I chuckle. "It's not like I can just read minds. Of course," I step towards Soobin. "I can read people's faces and body language pretty well."

Soobin bites his lip. His Adam's Apple bobs as he gulps ever so slightly. There's a slight sheen of sweat on his forehead. He almost unnoticeably rubs his hands over his jeans, wiping off some of the sweat resting on his palms. He's tapping his foot on the ground as a nervous habit.

I give him a small smile then return to where I was standing a bit farther away from him.

"He's just a kid. We shouldn't be too hard on him," I tell them. I look at Soobin and he gives me this look of uncertainty. He has to know that I know somethings up. I just hope I don't get fucked over for trusting him.

"Wait," Soobin stands up. All attention is directed at him. He sighs. "I can use a weapon. I'm good with knives mostly. I can handle smaller guns like pistols, revolvers, glocks, anything like that."

A smile spreads over my face. I knew it. With being in the family he's in, he had to have had some experience.

"I'm with you guys. Whatever you need," he nods toward me. "But I'll only answer to Noona. I only trust Noona."

The other boys look at each other and then nod.

"Sounds good to me," Taehyung laughs. "Especially since she's our leader as of today."

My eyes widen. "You want me to be your leader?"

Namjoon nods. "It comes with a lot of responsibility and you always have to be on guard. Other mafias have been trying to find and kill our leader for years now."

"But we think you can do it," Yoongi adds.

I smile and nod. "I'll do my best."

"Alright, second order of business. This body needs to be disposed of," Namjoon looks over at Taehyung.

"Why is it always me?" Taehyung throws his hands up.

"Because you don't ever do anything except run your mouth," Namjoon snaps. "Now go."

Taehyung pouts and turns to Yoongi. "I don't do that. I don't run my mouth. I'm not like that."

"No, baby. Of course not," Yoongi comforts him, glaring at Namjoon at the same time.

"What we should be worrying about is Yeonjun and his injuries," Jin comments. "He can't walk right now. He won't be able to help. He'll be helpless in this stupid hospital room."

"You can stay with him," I suggest. Jin turns to look at me.

"Even if I did, I don't have the fighting abilities to ward off any enemies that might find their way in here," he tells me. "I've never been a part of the fighting. It's not me."

I nod. "I know."

"I'll stay back with them," Yoongi calls out.

"Really?" I turn to look at Yoongi.

"Yeah," Yoongi nods. "I've never done any of the big missions anyway."

Taehyung nods. "I'd feel better with him staying here, as well."

"Don't get me wrong. If I was going, I could definitely hold my own," he glares at Taehyung and I smile, amused.

"Of course you could," Taehyung adds quickly.

"Also, getting your memories back is probably pretty important right now," Jin cuts in.

I nod.

"I would like that very much," Jeongguk steps forward.

"We can make that happen," Jin smiles. "Or...I can."

This is what I'd call the calm before the storm. This is what I feared. But I keep a smile on my face through all of it because even if this goes the wrong way I wanna know I spent time with Jeongguk making good memories instead of wasting our time on worry.

☠ ☠ ☠

i wrote this last night on my phone in the bath

it's a lot of talking so it might have been a bit boring, but it was the easiest chapter i've written so far

i have been waiting SO LONG to bring back the boys

it's been so painful not to have them in the story so i'm excited for the future

but don't get too comfortable just yet

there is more excitement to come

~JJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.6K 28
It's nice meeting a handsome looking guy at the club but realizing that the same guy you turned yourself into ends up being your stepbrother is a hug...
87.2K 5.4K 57
Do Kyungsoo. A young, cocky, bratty heir to his family's major company, sent to boarding school to learn his lesson. Kim Jongin. An irritable, short...
903K 23.1K 71
The title says it allπŸ’› But this is mostly Female reader or G!P reader x Jennie Kim Sorry for those who wanted Male reader x Jennie Some of the shor...
576K 18.2K 92
Remus Lupin x student relationship. OC is not me, OC is of LEGAL AGE. Fancast: Aaliyah Avery- Γ–zge TΓΆrer Remus Lupin- Andrew Garfield Sirius Black...