Leonardo |✔|

By Yummychocochick

"You've watched me fall, but now you'll see me rise." The most powerful Alpha, Leonardo Ruzzox ruled over no... More

Author's Note
Teaser Trailer
Main Casts
Prologue
♟ Chapter 1 ♟
♟ Chapter 2 ♟
♟ Chapter 3 ♟
♟ Chapter 4 ♟
♟ Chapter 5 ♟
♟ Chapter 6 ♟
♟ Chapter 7 ♟
♟ Chapter 8 ♟
♟ Chapter 9 ♟
♟ Chapter 10 ♟
♟ Chapter 11 ♟
♟ Chapter 12 ♟
♟ Chapter 13 ♟
♟ Chapter 14 ♟
♟ Chapter 15 ♟
♟ Chapter 16 ♟
♟ Chapter 17 ♟
♟ Chapter 18 ♟
♟ Chapter 19 ♟
♟ Chapter 20 ♟
♟ Chapter 21 ♟
♟ Chapter 22 ♟
♟ Chapter 23 ♟
♟ Chapter 24 ♟
♟ Chapter 25 ♟
♟ Chapter 26 ♟
♟ Chapter 27 ♟
♟ Chapter 28 ♟
♟ Chapter 29 ♟
♟Chapter 30♟
♟Chapter 31♟
♟Chapter 32♟
♟Chapter 33♟
♟Chapter 34♟
♟Chapter 35♟
♟Chapter 36♟
♟Chapter 37♟
♟Chapter 38♟
♟Chapter 39♟
♟Chapter 40♟
♟Chapter 41♟
♟Chapter 42♟
♟Chapter 43♟
♟Chapter 44♟
♟Chapter 45♟
♟Chapter 46♟
♟Chapter 47♟
♟Chapter 49♟
♟Chapter 50♟
Squeal Sequel!
Author's Note

♟Chapter 48♟

2.8K 135 31
By Yummychocochick

BELLA

"Finally!" I exclaimed silently and got down from the wolf also known as Luciano.

It was really a long ride from the place from where we were coming from and to the huge castle in front of me. Though I enjoyed the whooshing of air and enjoy the night ride on my mate, I began feeling drowsy after some time.

A whine caused me to snap out of my thoughts and looked at the source from which the noise came from. My mate nudged my hand with his snout, asking for his pant. I placed it in his open mouth and turned around. Loud cracking sounds reached my ear, making me aware that my mate was shifting to his human self.

"Are you dressed, I mean half-dressed?" I asked Xanthos.

"Hmm. . ."

I turned around and noticed that we were the only one who has reached before the others. "Where are the others?" I asked him worriedly.

"They are coming."

Xanthos' attention was no longer at me but at the huge castle in front of us. A considerable enough crowd was formed in front of the castle gate as the guards inspected each and everyone before allowing them in the castle. The entire fort seemed gloomy except for the white light illuminating from every window that was visible from the place we were standing.

No one noticed me and Xanthos standing alone and just walked past us with mixed emotions swivelling in their eyes. I got a quick glimpse of anger and excitement in each one of their eyes.

I saw Xanthos and caught the sight of his hands in tight fists with his jaw clenched. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso as I noticed how stiffly he was standing.

I felt his muscles relax underneath me and I got engulfed in warmness. "This all is because of me, mate. It's all just because of me." He breathed in deeply, burying his head at the crook of my neck. "If I wasn't compelled by someone, I wouldn't have done what I did in my past. I made a huge mistake of agreeing to share power with the supernatural union."

"It's not your fault. Our life would have been boring and this story wouldn't have been born if Draco never interfered." I said, trying to make him calm.

He pulled away and shook his head. "If-if Draco wouldn't have stepped in our lives, we would be living together, just you and I. We would have been ruling together till this day. Fuck! We would be having our future generation!"

"In total, you would have been old and kissed your wheelchairs." A gruff manly voice, which I recognised to be Teddy's, came from behind me.

I turned around and saw the entire pack of Alpha Loisel standing in a group.  However, Alpha Loisel was nowhere to be seen amongst them.

When did they reach here?

"Royal blood do not age, idioto." Mason flicked Teddy's forehead.

"I never knew that, stupido!" Teddy exclaimed with a roll of his eyes. He then looked at me. "Is Bella going to be beautiful forever?" Mason nodded whereas a low growl came from behind me. "How? She's human."

"She's marked by a Royal. So, she turns into a Royalty too." Mason said and glared at Teddy. "Wait...Whom do you belong to?" He possessively wrapped an arm around Teddy before turning his glare at me.

I noticed Teddy shiver and whisper, "to you."

They said they weren't mates, right? Then why were they acting like one?

Mason kissed Teddy's cheek and smiled. "That's right. Then who is beautiful for you?"

"You."

I felt a little eased at the way they two were acting even during this heavily tensed time.

"Pack." All straightened up as soon as they heard their Aloha's voice. Orchida and Alpha Loisel walked towards us with a scowl plastered on their face. I noticed there were two guards walking along with them wearing black armour with a symbol of a wolf burning; a sense of victory. Alpha Loisel pointed at the two guards. "They need to scan you all it seems."

A soft hand touched my shoulders making me almost scream. I gazed at the hand's owner and found it be Clara's hand. Onyx was closely standing behind her and gazed at me with his soft eyes.

"Queen Amanda," she muttered and pulled me in a hug. "The difficulties you're going through in both the lives...all I can conclude is that you're really tough women." She pulled away. "A human mated to a supernatural king. The myth of a king falling in love with a human and the human changing the entire system was you and Xanthos." She mostly muttered to herself.

All of a sudden, I was harshly pulled by my arm and felt someone's cold touch on my neck. I lifted my head and found the sight of a guard who had a smirk on his face. As he slowly moved his hand down my collar bond, a hand snaked around my waist and pulled near to a warm body. By the sparks, I recognized it to be Xanthos. "Enough of checking her," Xanthos growled. "She has nothing."

The guard bowed his head and nodded meekly. But, he slowly composed himself and glared at Xanthos. "Are you some wizard or something? You smell really different too." He huffed. "You are no one to stop me or else you get punished."

Xanthos laughed and raised an eyebrow. "That's great." His eye colour changed from chocolate brown to sparkling gold. "Good night. You'll be only passed out for two days." He paused and muttered, "Fainté."

The guard collapsed to the ground as soon as my mate muttered the word. A gasp came from the other guard who was inspection Clara. He ran towards the passed out guard and checked his heartbeat by pressing his ear to the heart. A relieved sigh escaped his lips as he found what he needed; the heartbeats. He got up and bowed to Xanthos. With a look of fear, he jogged as fast as he could after grumbling, "I need to inform."

Suddenly, he too fell to the ground making me gasp and turn towards Xanthos. "Did you..."

He shook his head. "I didn't do anything."

Loud laughter echoed around us. The entire area turned quiet as the light that lit the castle turned dimmer. I felt almost like puking when the aura became very unsettling. I turned to peek at Xanthos but found only darkness everywhere.

"Xanthos?" I whispered.

"Bella?" I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. "You alright?"

"Yeah, What's going--"

'The moment has come nearer and nearer,
No moon glimmer or star cinch.
Possibly a miracle or the decision,
All in the hands of my blood.'

The same woman's voice that spoke in my head earlier spoke. What did she mean by that? What was she whispering?

The castle light flickered on. I blinked my eyes to adjust my eyesight. I screamed when I saw the people I least expected standing in front of me.

Kathy and Draco.

Wicked glint shimmered in their orbs and a smirk was playing on their faces.

"Oh wow, never expected that you'll be coming to see me wearing the crown." Kathy was the first one to break the silence with her sarcastic tone. The guards, who were standing in front of the castle turned their attention towards us and took a step forward but Kathy raised her hands, halting them and making them bow. "See, I'm already the Queen."

So, she did remember everything from the past. But since when?

"So, you did recollect your past? How?" I voiced my question out.

She laughed and shook her head. "I didn't recollect them, but I have the memory of them." She paused and turned to look at Draco who was glaring at someone besides me. "I never died, in fact, I just transitioned from underworld to the upper world. I'm still the same old Vanessa." She smirked.

"Hello, brother." Draco's voice hit my ears. "Oops, you don't like being called my brother. Tsk, tsk. I wouldn't call you that. So, I call you as Leonardo or Xanthos?"

I turned to look at the both of them who were standing face to face. Did Draco address him to be Xanthos' brother?

"Brother?" I asked, staring at my mate.

He opened his mouth but got interrupted by Draco. "Ah! You never knew that? We both have the blood of Mozena and Moon Goddess running in our veins."

My jaw dropped wide open. Long forgotten was the crowd around me, my attention was just on the main three people.

Xanthos lowly growled. "That doesn't make us brothers."

'...Possibly a miracle or the decision,
All in the hands of my blood.'

The woman's words replayed in my mind.

Was she hinting about what was going to happen? But what miracle?

"Oof, come on. You and I have the same blood running--why're we even pondering over this topic, huh?" He continued. "Let's mull over the topic of reincarnation." Xanthos stood silently as though he was turned into a statue. His eyes were a light shade of red. "Never have I ever thought reincarnation was really until you both were actually born again on the upper world. I was shocked but felt challenged. The mastermind I needed to use--" he grunted. "--was just a big headache."

I glared at him. People were whispering around us, but neither of us cared about it.

"And what was the master plan you made, Dracs?" Kathy asked with a tone of innocence.

My fist clenched and my teeth gritted together after what he said next.

"Remember your birth, Bella? A really umm, what was that curse word? Yeah, fucked up birth. Your so-called parents also my loyal servers, Nathan and Maria had a one-night stand and boom! You were born by mistake. But only I knew that you weren't born by mistake but by the Moon Goddess agreement." He snorted and growled. "Your mother pretend death and you so-called dadda pretend to be abusive all because of them running in my said direction. Your momma, couldn't be a good mother for you and your dadda just couldn't tolerate you because of you being a human." He growled loudly causing Xanthos to growl back ferociously.

The people in front of me bowed as Xanthos growled again. "You fucker!" He snarled.

"Let me complete," Draco cooly mumbled.

I put a hand on Xanthos' arm and shook my head. "Calm down." He stared at me before nodding his head.

"Let's talk about your virginity?" Draco asked with a smug expression. Xanthos tried to take a step forward but I held him back. "Remember the three handsome man who rammed in you till you were barely conscious? Oof, I feel so pity for you in that condition. I heard and watched you scream in pain. I wanted your virginity to be taken before your mate could. If he will be the one to take then...dream, what about my powers? It would be submissive to his."

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes but I held them back. I didn't want to cry in front of them who literally had made me cry for the rest of my lives.

"You're a mentally disabled person." I heard Teddy's voice from behind me. Draco turned his head to get a glance of Teddy and smirked. "You almost ruined our lives too."

"Ah! You right there. If I would give advantages to you all and be liberal...I'm sure you'll be having the courage to throw me out of power because of which I had to control and bring you in the right way of life."  He continued. "Well, Bella? Guess what? Though one of my companion, Angelo or so-called stepmother of yours tried to kill you, you were saved by Lewis. I could have let you dire but I didn't and you know why?" He paused dramatically before continuing. "So, that I could get a chance to enjoy killing you again." 

My entire body shook and hauled itself above the ground. My breathing grew range and no words were able to escape my lips. I tried to scream because of the heat that travelled throughout my body. No, it wasn't the warmth of touching Xanthos but a massive fire explosion of pain.

I should have seen this coming.

It wasn't the same type of death I suffered before becoming Bella. This was more painful. It was as though I was dying a slow death. Sweat trickled out from my skin and felt my hair brushing against my cheeks as I felt myself falling down with very high speed.

Black dots danced in my vision and I felt a big headache or more like a feeling of baring a huge stone on the top of my head. My lungs felt contracted and needed oxygen to fill in it but I just felt suffocated.

Faint voices calling my name entered my ears. Out of all the voices stood the dominating voice, the painful sound of my mate, Xanthos.

I tried my best to remain in my conscious. I tried to fight whatever was happening to me but I couldn't withstand it.

I saw Xanthos crouched form and glimpsed how he caught me in his built arms. The World around me spun around and my vision blurred.

"X-Xanthos..." I weakly whispered.

I didn't get his reply and saw his eye colour was changing a dark gold. "T-this can't be happening again." He brokenly whispered. "This shouldn't have."

"Xan-Xanthos."

With that said, I completely felt my body go limp against Xanthos' physique.

A/N

I totally didn't plan for this book to go like this.

My mood was foul today Angelsiren21 hehe. So, yeah, I let the bad guy win!

Hey, Ghosties or ghost readers? If possible could you make me know you by you putting a 'hi' here? I know no one is going to do that. *cries* me sad 'coz of that!

Also, could you all tag those peeps who might be interested in reading this book or werewolf genre?

Bye!
Akila.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 645 51
(NOT LIKE YOUR NORMAL WEREWOLF STORIES!) Celia Vargas is a normal teenage girl whose life is turned upside down when she discovers at a party that he...
5M 151K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
838 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
10.3M 329K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...