Zodiac High School

By slythrngal

12 teenagers who just came from totally different schools go to a boarding school in Iceland, for their crime... More

Introduction
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Pisces
Aquarius
First day
Secret Subject
Secrets
Secrets of Fire
Earth Secrets
Air Secrets
Deal
All That Jazz

Aries

2.5K 32 0
By slythrngal

Aries POV:
  "ARIES! WAKE TF UP!" Is the first thing I hear when I wake up, today I'm going to a stupid boarding school for something I didn't do, life is unfair, what can I say.
"Ok mum..." I quickly get out of bed and put on a robe, so I can go downstairs and have breakfast.
"Listen, Aries we need to talk about what you did..." I roll my eyes, and mum looks at me with a very serious face.
"How many times mum? How many times do I have to say that i don't do it?" I say arrogantly.
"Aries I was a teenager once, I did stupid things, but I always admitted to my mistakes, I don't know where you get that from."
"Probably from the man who helped conceive me, and whom you ran away from." I see my mum's face get more red by the second.
"Don't you dare, talk about your father! I have my reasons! Reasons you'll never understand!"
"And I guess you'll never understand that I DIDNT DO IT!" I raised my voice at my mum, I never did that, I can tell she's about to cry, but I leave her alone and go get dressed.
  When I finish getting ready ,I send a quick text to my best friend. As I'm about to get in the Uber so I can go to the airport, I see my mum crying.
"Aries... I'm so sorry" she hugs me tight "I love you so so so so much my ladybug"
"I love you too mum" I say and I find myself crying along with her. "I have to go" she nods and turns around so I don't see her crying (mother says that she despises when people are around her when she's crying, and that it ruins her makeup).
  I get to the airport and do all the stuff I'm supposed to do. After that I go to Subway and grab a white chocolate Frappuccino (It's 7:14 I need the caffeine). I'm in the line to buy a nice key ring when I hear a lady calling for my flight. I run as if there were no tomorrow, and when I realize that I bump into this brunette girl, I get up and run faster, that's when I hear:
"Taurus! You have to be more careful!!!"
"Yes I know mum" says the brunette, who's name is Taurus. After that I eavesdrop their conversation.
"Last minute check! Tooth paste?"
"Check."
"Hair dryer?"
"Check"
"Your pills?..." asks her mum in a worried tone.
"I have to go mum!" says Taurus running towards the line.
"Amo-te filha!!"
"Também mãe" they say in a foreign language.
  When I get into my seat, I see the brunette girl I stumbled in, at the airport. She seemed like she was on the verge of having a panic attack. Maybe she's scared of planes? Or maybe it's just the turbulence, I don't know, but since this flight is going to be a few hours I'll just watch some Netflix. I go into the 'New Releases' section and I see that Sex Education season 2 has finally come out! I know I'm in a plane and there are kids here but all I can say to myself is "Fuck it".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 6.4K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
61K 2.8K 97
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
17.2K 904 46
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."