Moon River -YunGi-

By angel_youngmi

Vampires and werewolves are known to be enemies since hundred thousand years ago but now in a new era, these... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Final Chapter

Chapter 12

4.9K 190 47
By angel_youngmi

"Hello Jongho."

Jongho looks over to the voice and sees the Luna of the Mutual pack and nods his head, smiling and greets him back.

"Hello Shin, you're leading the pack for tonight?"

"Yes. You're leading the group tonight?"

"Yes, it's a pleasure to patrol with you Shin. I hope we can assist each other if the needs arise."

"Same here. Shall we start?" Shin says and Jongho nods and politety let the Omega and his pack move first before he leads his group.

They were smoothly patrolling the area when Jongho spotted Yunho hunting a few feet away but he didn't say anything and let the hybrid do his punishment. He then walked around the area sensing for any intruders and fortunately none came up.

It's nearly 9pm and Jongho looks over to the area where Yunho was hunting and was a bit surprised when he found the hybrid is still there. They had started patrolling at 3pm and he found Yunho at about the same time so it means Yunho had been hunting alone for 6 hours non-stop.

"Shouldn't he be resting? He's been doing it for 6 hours already. Does he have to obey a certain time for his punishment?" Shin says as he comes up to stand next to Jongho and watch Yunho packing the blood bags into his backpack.

"It's his punishment but we never told him to not rest. And no, we let him do his punishment in his own time. I think he's finished for today." Jongho says while watching the hybrid and Shin look over to where Yunho is, watching silently, before he caught a smell.

"Jongho, this might sounds weird, but when did Yunho start to misbehave?" Shin asked as he narrowed his eyes towards the hybrid.

Jongho tilted his head, "About a month ago? I think it started on the meeting day."

Shin hummed as he watched Yunho start walking and he frowned when he saw Yunho stumbled for a few times.

"His punishment from Lord Hwan has finished right?"

"Yes. Yesterday."

Shin frowns a bit more when Yunho presses a hand to his temple.

"That doesn't look normal.. It would be bad if it came when his body is exhausted.. Hmm.."

"Sorry?" Jongho says as he heard Shin mumbled.

"I think Yunh-"

"YUNHO!" Jongho shouts before he disappears from Shin's vision for a second making the Omega blink but he finds him again already at Yunho's side, holding the hybrid in his arms. Shin widened his eyes and ran towards them.

"What happened?!" Shin asked.

"I don't know. He was walking fine but then he stumbled and before I knew it, he fainted. I'm glad I was watching him or he might have fallen on this huge tree root. Yunho? Yunho?" Jongho says as he gently taps Yunho's cheeks trying to rouse the fainted hybrid.

"He's warm.. Is he having a fever again..?" Jongho mumbled as he felt the unusual temperature radiating from Yunho's.

Shin put his hand on Yunho's forehead and frowned when he felt how warm Yunho is. He can still smell the sweet scents and sigh softly.

"Jongho, he needs Mingi. This will be a bit hard as he is having a fever too."

"What do you mean Shin?"

"Ah, I forgot. I'm sorry. Yunho here is having a heat. His scent is sweeter than normal. I can confirm it when I ask a few questions from Mingi. Let's take him to your house."

"Alright."

--

"THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Mingi yells once he sees Jongho carrying his mate as they enter the living room, Shin following suit. Mingi quickly went up to Jongho and took Yunho from his arms and brought him to the couch and lay him down on it.

"He fainted right after he finished hunting. He's lucky we were there in the area or he might still be out there and no one knew that he had fainted." Jongho says and Shin tilts his head while looking over to Mingi.

"What do you mean no one will know? Mingi will know if something happened to Yunho because of their link. This is exactly why I'm here. Mingi, have you felt Yunho's pain or anything in these past weeks? Since he started to misbehave." Shin says and he quirks and eyebrow when Mingi flinched a bit.

"Uh.. I.. I blocked our link a week ago.. But I don't really sense anything the weeks before. Only that Yunho is somewhat uncomfortable by something but it stops once he cuddles up to me." Mingi stuttered.

"You what? Blocked the link?!" Shin says and Mingi flinches again.

Shin pinch his nose bridge before exhaling a long sigh. "You don't block your link! Ever! This is why we're having an unconscious and in heat half-wolf right now."

Everyone blinks at the word 'heat'.

"Open the link! Now Mingi!" says Shin and Mingi nods his head vigorously, "I'm doing it now!"

Mingi gasped once he unblocked his link with Yunho and he can't help but to wince and grimace when he felt all the pain Yunho is feeling right now. The exhaustion. The sadness. The pain in several places in his body. The pain in his head. The pain in his stomach.

"W-what? Why is he having so m-much pain right now??" Mingi stuttered as he flinched again as he felt the waves of pain in Yunho.

"Elaborate." Shin says.

Mingi didn't say anything but he pulled up Yunho's sleeves and everyone gasped as they saw bandages on both of Yunho's arms. Mingi then pulled up Yunho's shirt a bit until his chest and found bruises and small cuts that he had put band-aids on them all over his stomach and torso.

"What the fuck?" San says.

"Why is his body not healing?" Wooyoung says.

"It's healing. Very slowly though.." Seonghwa says.

"He barely has his energy.. I talked to the guard in the west, south and east post and it seems like Yunho had to fight a lot of rogue groups everyday.." Jongho says looking down at Yunho sadly.

"What? But Mingi had stocked up his blood for him to drink. Right Mingi?" says Hongjoong.

"Uh.. I think he would have about 4 bags and usually it's enough for 8 days.." says Mingi.

"It won't be enough if he had to fight a lot of rogues everyday on his own." Yeosang says making everyone else frown, worried.

"He didn't say anything to me..." Hongjoong says softly and San scoff.

"Would he? Knowing Yunho, he must've thought that he would bring more trouble for us so he didn't say anything and just endured it. I saw how he hesitated to try to talk to any of us but he decided to give us space instead. I think he tried every night to apologize properly but neither of us were home or awake when he came back. And maybe just maybe, he thought that we could cut him some slack as he is not used to our methods and rules yet." San huff as he explained what he had been thinking for the past week.

"He forgot actually about the proper apology. He remembered when I scolded him last night.. We forgot that he was literally just a 21 years old hybrid huh.. That never had a proper vampire education before.." says Mingi as he thread his fingers through Yunho's locks.

"We were too harsh this time guys.." Wooyoung says as he looks down at the fainted hybrid on the couch.

"I take it that you guys don't even know the slightest about his pre-heat symptoms and heat altogether. Am I right?" Shin says after a while and everyone nods their heads. Shin sighs softly before narrowing his eyes at Hongjoong and Mingi making both of them flinch.

"You as a leader and know there is a hybrid in your group, should take a little of your free time to learn about wolf anatomy to prevent things like this from happening. And you! As his MATE! You should've asked someone from the mutual packs about how an Omega is! Omega is the most special of us all because we can bore pups. You should learn how to take care of an Omega! If Yunho can spend half of his time learning about vampires, then you vampires have no excuses to learn about wolves as well!" Shin scolds them and the vampires can only lower their head in shame.

Mingi frowned when he felt how warm Yunho is while caressing his head. "He's very warm.. A fever again..?" Mingi said and Jongho nods his head.

"Yea, I found out about it when I caught him from falling onto a big tree root." Jongho says and Yeosang shakes his head before speaking, "Of course he would have a fever again. The lack of Mingi's blood. The amount of energy he had to use to kill all the intruders on his own. I hate to admit this but I know he doesn't get enough sleep too, seeing I can hear him crying faintly every night and it only stops around dawn. He usually wakes up 2 or 3 hours later and goes hunting before patrolling until 3am and arrives back home at around 4am."

"Wearing his mate's clothes. Possessiveness towards his mate, moody when his mate is not with him or doesn't pay enough attention to him, cranky when he doesn't get what he wants, the amount of cuddles he demands, can get upset in seconds if his mate scolds him. Any of this seems familiar?" Shin says and everyone nods their heads.

"Very.." Mingi says.

"That my friends, is a pre-heat symptom for an Omega. It usually happens for a week or 2 for regular werewolves, but I guess it's a bit different for a hybrid. The Omega though can slightly control their pre-heat behaviour when its mate reprimands them. Mingi, did you ever scold Yunho for his behaviour?" Shin says and Mingi nod his head before answering,

"Yes, a week ago before I went on a mission. I told him that his behaviour is going overboard and told him to think it through."

"I see. Did it change?"

"He apologize to us once he came home that day but without Seonghwa and Jongho present. I gave him his punishment the next day and he seems to be himself again, minus the bright personality of his." Hongjoong says.

Yunho whimpers and everyone is quick to stand near him, waiting patiently for him to open his eyes.

Yunho doesn't.

Shin then put a hand on Yunho's forehead before closing his eyes and the other vampires quietly watching him as Shin's face contorted for a few times before he opened his eyes after a few minutes.

"His wolf is in distress. Very distressed. I think this is an unexpected heat because every Omega knows when their heat will come, we have a cycle that we can calculate and usually heat will come every 4 or 5 months. It's a bit harder to realize that we are going to have a heat when the supposed heat is months away. This unexpected heat can come when the Omega's body is too stressed or too exhausted thus, they pushed the heat earlier so the Omega can rest and be with their mate. This fever is not his heat's doing though. So this will be a bit harder for you, Mingi." Shin says and Mingi tilts his head.

"You know what a heat is in general, Mingi?"Shin asked and Mingi nodded.

"So you know you have to satisfy Yunho's needs in his heat?"

A nod again.

"Okay then, since you're not a werewolf, I think you can control yourself more than our regular werewolves' mates. Yunho will have a slightly higher temperature when he is in heat but not this warm. So combine with his heat's temperature and his fever temperature, you have to make sure to not be too rough or tease him too much that can lead him to fainting. He will be very sensitive in his heat so mind that and make sure he is not stressing his body with overstimulation too much. If you see signs that he might faint, stop and rest for a while. When he is not demanding in need of you, take a bath or sponge him with lukewarm water to lower down his fever. Food and water is a must. He needs to eat and drink whenever he's not in his heat mode. You can try with your blood but I think it will only regain his energy for his power. Don't forget to give him his medicines too."

Mingi slowly nodded his head, taking everything in so that he won't make any mistake and hurt Yunho later.

"Shin? How did you know Yunho is having his heat?" Jongho asked and Shin smiled slightly before answering, "Because of his smell, or scent, however you want to call it. We werewolves have this scent that represents themselves. For example, my scent is rose, so other werewolves will know it's me even without looking at me. Like a DNA. Every wolf has a different scent. Just like Yunho. Yunho's scent is lavender. When an Omega is in heat, their scent will be sweeter. I caught the smell when we were watching him, Jongho, that's why I knew he's having his heat."

The vampires nod their head at the new information.

"Alright, I'll be on my way. I'll tell Lord Hwan about this so he may excuse you from working and be with Yunho until his heat is gone. Don't. Ever. Leave. Him." Shin says and narrows his eyes at Mingi in his last words.

Mingi gulped and nodded his head vigorously and Shin smiled before he left the house.

Mingi sighs softly looking down at the still unconscious hybrid. "I was too harsh on you.." Mingi whispers softly while caressing Yunho's cheek with his thumb.

Yunho stirs suddenly, making everyone once again anticipate for him to wake up.

Yunho slowly opens his eyes and blinks a few times trying to get his vision clear before whimpering when pain flares throughout his body and he curls up in a ball trying to sooth the pain.

"Easy baby.." Mingi says as he gently puts a hand on Yunho's back.

Yunho widened his eyes and looked at where he had heard that voice, before realizing that he's home and in the living room. He looked around and saw everyone was in the room so without caring of his fever and injuries, Yunho quickly got up, wincing a bit as his head throb violently at his fast movement before he weakly got on his knees on the floor and bows down.

"I'm sorry.. For my behaviour in the past weeks.. I have no excuses for what I did.. I'm really sorry.. I regret everything.. I understand if you don't want me to be in Ateez anymore.. I'm really sorry.. M'sorry.." Yunho says and he slurs his words at the end as he felt like fainting again before he fell on his side and coughs weakly, closing his eyes.

"Baby!"

Mingi quickly holds the fallen hybrid and picks him up into his arms and lap before threading his fingers through Yunho's hair several times. Yunho breathed heavily while mumbling something and Mingi had to get closer to Yunho's face to hear him.

"M'sorry..M'really sorry.." Yunho mumbles in his weaken state over and over again.

Mingi's heart sank as he told the others what Yunho was mumbling, making the others feel very guilty.

San and Seonghwa quickly get on their knees and caress Yunho's hair and cheeks while the others come a bit closer to them but stay standing.

"It's alright pup, I forgive you. I'm not angry anymore. Oh pup.. I'm sorry too.. I should've learned more about your wolf side.." Seonghwa says as he keeps on talking and whispering sweet nothings to the half-conscious hybrid.

"Mingi, get Yunho to bed, he need to rest. We can apologize to him later. His health comes first." Hongjoong says and Mingi nod his head before he pick Yunho up and speed walk to their room.

Mingi put Yunho on the bed as San appeared in the room.

"Can I help with anything? Please?" San pleads as he can't stand doing nothing for the hybrid so Mingi nods his head and tilts his head towards their closet.

"Get me some clothes. My sweater, not his."

San nods his head and goes to grab the clothes for Yunho and set in on the big bed while Mingi tries to get a response from his mate.

"Baby? Are you here with me?" says Mingi and Yunho, who is still breathing heavily nod his head weakly. Mingi frowns at how weak Yunho is right now so he gently hauls the hybrid up into a sitting position on the bed and sits next to him before he cuts his index finger a little and coax Yunho to drink the blood.

Yunho obeys and sighs when he can feel his energy returning after drinking Mingi's blood for a few minutes. He stops drinking after a while, feeling full and licks the wound to stop the bleeding and heals it.

"Why did you stop? You should drink more." says Mingi and Yunho weakly shake his head.

"M'full.."

Mingi sighs softly and kisses Yunho's temple making Yunho leans into the kiss.

"Miss you.. Are you still mad at me..?" Yunho mumbled tilting his head up a little to see Mingi's face. Mingi felt guilty again when he saw Yunho's eyes, full of love but also full of sadness.

Mingi bend down a little and kiss Yunho on the lips softly. Yunho kisses back, signing into it as he closes his eyes and after Mingi breaks their kiss, he leans his forehead on Yunho's forehead.

I'm not mad anymore baby.. I'm sorry.. I love you so much.

Yunho can't help but to cry as he hears Mingi speak through their link as he wraps his arms around Mingi's waist, burying his head in the crook of Mingi's neck.

I love you so much too..

Mingi smiles at the reply and rocks their body in a gentle sway.

San smiles and quietly goes into the bathroom to fill up the tub so Yunho can take a bath and goes out after only to see Mingi is checking on Yunho's injuries on his arms as Yunho pouts.

"Why are you pouting pup?"San asked as he went closer to them and seated himself on the bed facing Yunho and Mingi. Yunho doesn't say anything but he makes his pout more prominent and glances at Mingi for a second before lowering his gaze to his hand on his lap.

San quirks an eyebrow and looks over to Mingi in silence before Mingi huff. "I scolded him for not taking care of his injuries more. The gash is infected."

Yunho, still pouting, mumbles, "I don't have time to take care of it properly.. I don't want to heal it because it will waste my energy when I could reserve it for the enemies.."

"This explained why your fever is this high, pup. Do you have enough energy to heal it?" San asked and Yunho looked at his arms, Mingi unwrapped the bandages and he could see how red and swollen the wounds were. He bit his lips and concentrated on his arms and after a few moments, the wounds slowly healed and he stopped when his skin was free from any wounds but is still a bit pinkish.

Yunho slumps himself backwards onto Mingi, breathing heavily and closes his eyes, whimpering slightly. San frowns before running his hand on Yunho's thighs in a comforting motion. "Pup, I did not force you to heal all of your wounds.. I meant if you can't then we would just take care of it manually.. Don't force your energy too much Yunho ah.."

Yunho smiled as he shook his head, his eyes half opened, looking over to San. "It's fine.. I want to heal it.. At least the pain is gone.."

Yunho was about to close his eyes again when he smell Mingi's blood and felt a finger is being thrust into his mouth. He tried to push Mingi's finger out of his mouth but the vampire had stand put and won't move his finger so Yunho whines.

No Mingi.. I'm full....

"Drink. You're about to faint again. I'm not having that. 1 minute."Mingi says sternly and Yunho's wolf whimpers in submission, making him drink the blood slowly. Yunho stops after a while because he feels too full and if he forces himself, he would throw up.

I'm too full Mingi.. Please.. This is enough.. I don't want to throw up..

Hearing that, Mingi pulls his hand from Yunho's mouth and Yunho heals it instantly making Mingi bite Yunho's cheek a bit, annoyed at how his mate would still heal him despite him being weak.

"Ow! Why did you bite me..??" Yunho said as he rubbed his cheek and pouts looking at Mingi with wide eyes.

"Stop healing my small wounds! It would heal itself in minutes! You're still weak, don't waste your energy on my small wounds!"Mingi huff and Yunho pouts again making San giggle at the scene that's happening in front of him.

"Can't help it.. It's like an auto-pilot kind of thing.." Yunho mumbled and San shook his head before standing and telling them to get Yunho in the bathtub and that he would be in his room with Wooyoung and disappear.

Mingi then helps Yunho to bathe and put Yunho in his clothes making Yunho purr into the sweater while Mingi fusses over him after putting him on the bed. Mingi slid himself next to Yunho and Yunho quickly cuddled up to him and sighed when Mingi pulled him closer.

"Sleep. You need it."

Yunho obeys and closes his eyes and falls asleep not too long after.

--

Mingi felt a bit winded when he felt someone was crawling on top of him in his sleep making him open his eyes and he smiled when he realized it was Yunho. Yunho had crawled on top of Mingi in the middle of the night because he felt the cuddle was not enough anymore and purred loudly when he finally engulfed Mingi with his whole body, his head in the crook of Mingi's neck.

Mingi pulls Yunho even closer making the hybrid purrs even more.

"Better?"

"Mh-hm"

Mingi was about to fall asleep again while running his hands on Yunho's back only for him to hear Yunho small moans when he ran his hands on Yunho's hip. Yunho bit his lips to stop his moans but failed miserably when he felt another wave of pleasure when Mingi ran his hands on his hip.

Mingi now is wide awake and he can feel Yunho's heart beating rapidly on his chest. He looked down and saw Yunho staring at him, his eyes dilated, his cheeks painted red while he was biting his lips.

Knowing that Yunho's heat had finally come, Mingi pulled the hybrid up before putting his hand on Yunho's nape, pulling him closer and kissing him passionately while his other hand caressing his hip making Yunho moan and squirms into the kiss.

Mingi gently rolls over until Yunho is the one lying flat on his back on the bed while still not breaking their kiss as his hands start to roam under the sweater and feel Yunho's hot skin under his touch.

They keep kissing until Yunho breaks the kiss only to moan loudly and arch his back when Mingi pinches one of his nipples. Mingi smirks and continues to kiss Yunho on his chin, jaw and finally neck where he nibs at it for a bit and sucks at a few spots, all this doing with his fingers still pinching Yunho's bud.

Yunho is becoming a hot moaning mess under Mingi's touch as he desperately tries to pull Mingi's shirt and when he can't, he whines and tug at it a few times. Mingi stops everything for a second to pull his shirt over his head and toss it somewhere in the room not caring where it might have landed and proceed to do the same with Yunho's.

Now skin bares, Mingi latch his mouth onto Yunho's collarbone, sucking and biting at it gently while Yunho is grabbing Mingi's arms or running his hands on Mingi's chest. Mingi keeps kissing, biting and sucking all over Yunho's chest marking him everywhere and proceeds to go lower and without a warning, he sucks on Yunho's nipple.

Yunho moans loudly at the pleasure as he arch his back only for Mingi to hold him down and keep on sucking and biting his nipple and proceed to do the same at the other nipple after a few minutes. Yunho had grabbed Mingi's nape and his fingers clutching Mingi's hair making a mess there.

Yunho felt hot as his stomach made all these weird feelings and he gasped when he felt his slicks running out of his hole in his pants slowly soaking it.

"M-mingi.. P-please.. M-more.." Yunho moans as he pleads for Mingi to give him what he wants.

Mingi obeys happily as he went further down, still sucking and marking the hybrid's skin and pulled Yunho's pants off of him in one swift motion before he did the same with his.

Mingi spreads Yunho's leg and licks his lips at the delicious view, Yunho's cock is already hard while his hole keeps clenching and unclenching at nothing making his slicks slide out. Yunho push back his legs together and Mingi stares at the now blushing hybrid who is hiding his face with his arms.

Mingi pulls his arms away gently before he bends down and kisses the hybrid, murmuring, "Don't hide. You're beautiful. My omega vamp."

Yunho huffs in the kiss but he no longer hides his face, wrapping his arms around Mingi's neck instead. They keep kissing for a few minutes and when Mingi senses how Yunho is too far into the kiss, he slowly takes his hand down between Yunho's leg and prod at the entrance. Yunho gasps when he feels Mingi's finger at his hole and moans when Mingi thrust a finger in, moving it slowly.

Mingi then coaxes Yunho into the kiss to take his mind away a bit for what is about to come and Yunho instantly melts into the kiss. Mingi thrust another finger in after a few minutes and he had to break their kiss when he put another finger a few minutes later as Yunho hiss at the stretch.

Mingi shush Yunho's whimpers with a peck before kissing his way down until he reaches Yunho's cock and gives it a few kitten licks on the head, earning a moan from the hybrid. Mingi engulfed Yunho's cock fully in his mouth a few seconds later while he worked his fingers in Yunho's hole, making his bobbing and the thrust in the same pace.

Yunho moans and squirms on the bed while one of his hands clutching the bed sheets tightly while his other hand clutching on Mingi's hair.

He broke into a loud moan as his body arched from the bed when Mingi suddenly bent his fingers inside of his hole, seemingly finding that one bundle of nerves that will make him go crazy a few moments later. Mingi keeps on thrusting his fingers into the bundle while bobbing his head up and down on Yunho's cock and Yunho clenches his eyes at the intense pleasure.

"M-mingi! I'm c-close!"

Mingi heard him and Yunho had thought that Mingi would stop altogether so he moans loudly when Mingi did not stop, he only do it faster making the pleasure more intense and Yunho desperately holding onto Mingi's shoulders, arms, hair, chest or anywhere he can reach as his orgasm exploded within him, making his visions white as he releases his cums in Mingi's mouth.

Yunho panted as he slowly came down from his high and belatedly realized that Mingi had swallowed everything and now is licking his lips while staring lovingly at Yunho.

"Y-you don't have to swallow it!" Yunho stuttered, his face beet red.

Mingi shrugs, "Eh, I want it so it's fine."

Yunho blush even harder at the words and he can't keep himself from moaning out because he thinks that was hot and it's turning him on again. Mingi saw how his cock twitched when he said that and smirked before giving a few kisses on Yunho's lips.

Yunho moans into the kiss as he pulls Mingi closer. Mingi then spreads Yunho's leg before aligning his cock towards Yunho's entrance and slowly pushes in. Yunho whimpers and moans when Mingi has pushed in fully, sighing in content at the full feeling within him.

"Can I move now or you want a minute?" Mingi asked, panting as he tried his best to control himself from pounding hard from the very beginning.

"M-move. I'm fine."

Mingi doesn't need to be told twice and starts to thrust slowly and pick up his pace when Yunho moans deliciously in his ears. Mingi kept thrusting in a steady pace for a few minutes before he moved up and pulled one of Yunho's legs onto his shoulder and thrust hard making Yunho moan brokenly as he arch his back from the bed, his hands in fist clutching the sheets.

Mingi smirks as he has hit the jackpot and keeps pounding into the bundle fast and hard. Yunho moans keeps getting louder and louder so when Mingi feels his own orgasm is nearing, he quickly wraps his hand around Yunho's neglected cock and pumps it up at the same pace as his pounding.

"Ah! Ahh! M-mingi!! T-too much! I c-can't!"

Mingi keeps pounding into Yunho while his hand pumps Yunho's cock ignoring the hybrid's pleads and he feels the cock in his hand twitch violently as hot white seeds gushing out onto his hand, Yunho's chest and stomach a few moments later. Mingi groans and keeps on pounding into the hybrid and moans deeply as he cums and releases his seeds deep inside Yunho.

Both of them pants, trying to calm down from their high as Mingi pulled out from Yunho and went to the bathroom fetching some towels to clean Yunho up while Yunho lay limp on the bed sighing in relief when he felt the hot feeling in his stomach diminish greatly.

Mingi cleaned himself and Yunho quickly and tossed the towel into the laundry basket before he lay down next to Yunho and pulled him closer, kissing his temple.

"Are you alright?" Mingi asked and Yunho hummed and purred loudly before wrapping his arm around Mingi's waist and put his head on Mingi's chest, closing his eyes.

Mingi smiles and gives Yunho a few more kisses before they both fall asleep a few minutes later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 2.2K 26
There are 4 powerful vampires in the school their rank is R. There are also 4 lil vampires with their rank R but they doesn't want to join R class so...
118K 7.8K 33
"It's not healthy to start unwanted relationships." Seonghwa was intrigued when he found out that his childhood enemy had returned to town. He didn't...
10.7K 378 15
แด€ แด€สŸแด˜สœแด€ ส€แดœษด๊œฑ แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด สœษช๊œฑ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ. แด€ แดแดแด‡ษขแด€ แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐส€แดแด ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ ๊œฑแด‡x ๊œฑสŸแด€แด แด‡. ๊œฑแด›แดœแดส™สŸษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœษชแด„แด‹ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡๊œฑแด›, แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ๊œฑ ๊œฐษชษดแด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡...
213K 8.7K 34
For centuries werewolves and vampires have lived in separate territories, avoiding ever needing to confront the enemy. But Minho does not fear the we...