MR. JEON {BTS Fanfic/Smut} ✔️

By jiminieejamzz

Book #2 Sequel to "THE JEONS" Only read if you have read the first book!! 🔞🔞 #2 in jeongguksmut #5 in jeong... More

T E A S E R
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
Face Reveal
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
The Jeon Mafia: A Visual Representation
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
Author's Note
T W E N T Y - S I X
F I N A L
E P I L O G U E
THIRD BOOK

T W E N T Y

3.8K 126 38
By jiminieejamzz

Yeonjun's POV

"You're a feisty one, aren't you," Jimin chuckles.

"What did y-you do?" I stumble around, trying to keep myself from falling over.

Everyone else has already fallen into some sort of sleep.

"Something you're not gonna remember, unfortunately...or not so unfortunately," he smirks, just watching me struggle.

I blink a couple times, trying to keep my eyes open. "Y-you're sick," I mumble, my lips starting to become tired like the rest of my body.

I grab onto the couch and hold myself upright. I look over at Hoseok who is just watching the interaction between Jimin and I.

"How could you go along with this?" I direct the question at Hoseok.

Hoseok looks down at the floor and doesn't say a word.

"He's not going to answer you," Jimin cuts in. "I told him not to."

"W-what—"

"You see, I have this sort of hold on him," Jimin starts to explain. "He does whatever I say. I have controlled him since the day he stepped into this house. All of the murder sprees that I've sent him on to kill my ex-family. All me."

I squint in confusion. Ex-family? Murder sprees?

"And he's powerless. Like a little dummy. The instant that I knew about Jeongguk and Y/N's relationship, I knew I had to come up with some sort of plan," he smiles evilly at me. "Good thing I already had possession of these drugs, huh? What luck!"

I scowl. "What are you planning to do?"

He chuckles. "You think I'm gonna tell you my whole plan?"

I stare at him for a moment. The silence makes him continue.

"You're just going to run to Y/N and tell her once it starts to wear off," he smirks. "Yes, I know you're gonna remember at some point and yes, I expect you to tell Y/N everything I've said so far. So do me a little favor and tell her this one little thing."

He nods toward Hoseok and immediately Hoseok starts walking toward me with another syringe.

My eyes widen and I fall back onto the couch as I try to stumble backwards away from him.

"Tell her that I sent Jeongguk to America and that I sent her to America and that I knew she'd take you with her," he grits his teeth.

Even though I have no clue what he's talking about, I know that this can't be good and I'll try to prevent this as much as I can.

"Tell her that she was just another pawn in someone's little game."

Hoseok sticks the needle in my neck and I immediately feel even more weak.

My eyes start to flutter closed.

"Don't forget to tell her this one thing. This is the most important thing," he gets up from his seat and walks over to me, yanking my head up to look at him. "By the time Sabine gives you the reversal serum, I will already be on my way to you. Tell her that Jeongguk will die and she won't be able to stop it. No one will."

A tear escapes my eye as my consciousness fades away.

☠ ☠ ☠

I wake up to complete darkness. 

Am I dead? Please tell me I'm not dead yet. I haven't even had the chance to go on my first date or lose my virginity.

It's funny how those are the most important things to me.

I blink a few times to try to focus on my surroundings, but the darkness makes it infinitely difficult.

"Hello?" I call out. My voice echoes through the dark area.

That was really cliche of you to do, I think to myself.

I shrug and pull myself to a standing position. 

If I try to walk will I run into something? Maybe I should stand still. Maybe that's a better idea.

"Noona?" I whisper yell. "Soobin?"

No one answers except for my own voice bouncing back at me.

"Kookie..." I whisper more hesitantly.

Suddenly a harsh flash of white light fills my eyes and I flinch back in surprise.

"Shit! Warn a person!" I yell.

I reopen my eyes slowly, adjusting to the new brightness. It's completely white now and where I couldn't see anyone before, I do see someone now. Actually, I see two people.

It's Jeongguk and Noona in a bed. It's hard to really see it clearly, but it looks like Jeongguk's bed.

"You know how you were talking about happiness with your brother?" Jeongguk's voice fills the space like it's directly speaking into my ears. I step closer to the bed. "You said that people like us don't find happiness very often, but when we do find it, it becomes the most important thing to us and means everything to us."

Oh my god...

"Y/N, you're my happiness."

I remember now. 

The night they came home from being shot on that stupid mission to save me. Their voices woke me up from my sleep. I remember hearing this. How could I forget?

I try to touch the bed in front of me, but it suddenly disappears, making me jump. Instead, another scene appears behind me. I whirl around to find Taehyung and Yoongi talking.

"You need to lighten up," Taehyung laughs. "Seriously, that frown is cute, but I like seeing you smile more." He swipes his thumb across Yoongi's bottom lip with a chuckle, then turns around. He starts doing something with his hands, but because I can't see their surroundings I don't know for sure what he's doing.

Yoongi groans softly. "I'm just worried."

"Why?"

"Because she...seemed serious," he whispers.

Taehyung sighs and turns back around to face Yoongi, putting his hands on Yoongi's hips. "Whatever happens, it's still you and me. So it doesn't matter. Don't let it freak you out so much."

Yoongi gives him a small nod. "I know."

"Jimin's a bit intense, but he's not a liar. Not in all the years we've known him," Taehyung tries to reassure him. "We have to trust Namjoon and just go on like normal."

Something must have interrupted them because their heads snap towards me.

"Jesus," Yoongi mutters. "You scared me."

"Sorry."

That's my voice.

I remember this, too. In the kitchen. They were in the kitchen talking about how we were all supposed to leave Y/N alone and basically act like she's crazy.

When in reality, Jimin was the psychopath all along.

A new scene appears and my ears immediately start ringing with gunshots and chaos.

I cover my ears.

"Hey, kid," a man kneels looks down at me. "You think you can help me with something?"

I blink a couple times. Am I supposed to answer?

Good thing, I beat myself to it.

"What do you need?"

I'm assuming this is me from the past.

"I don't want you to freak out but Y/N and Jeongguk are in a slight pickle," he explains to me, guns still blazing around us. "I need you to rally up all your friends and tie 'em up or something. I don't know who's to blame in this situation, but I know it's not you. She tried so hard to save you. She loves you."

She loves me. I don't know why that makes me tear up. She went through so much to save me. She went through so much after she saved me.

Jimin really did rape her. Her father came to the house and locked her downstairs, where she was...raped again. Doyun came to save her and then...Jimin killed him.

All of a sudden, screams pierce my ears and I groan, falling to the ground. I press my hands to my ears firmly to try to block the noise. Nothing works. It's like it's inside my brain.

Who the hell is in so much pain? Who is screaming?

The sound starts to focus more and become a bit quieter. I start to notice that they're not screams. They're sobs. Loud, ugly sobs.

"Doyun!" over and over and over again. Wails of pain and suffering.

And then silence.

☠ ☠ ☠

im not too overly confident about this chapter

but i thought it was important to see the process of yeonjun remembering the past

its some intense shit

next chapter will be back to reality

~JJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 18.2K 92
Remus Lupin x student relationship. OC is not me, OC is of LEGAL AGE. Fancast: Aaliyah Avery- Özge Törer Remus Lupin- Andrew Garfield Sirius Black...
131K 2.5K 21
Being Jungkook's sibling isn't that bad,unless he looks at you differently.... I,Jeon Lily,has a secret,is it counted as a sin?I love him so much...
8.2K 485 37
Impressive ranking : 7th In Jiminff.(23/08/21) The time flew by but feelings didn't, Love became power and power became passion. Still Waiting For h...
138K 5.9K 30
(Read Previous Book) COMPLETED A year after Jeon Jungkook passes on Y/n takes over Jungkook mafia spot and work to continue his family Legacy and als...