Alpha's Little Luna

By reddenedroses

"Tell me girl, why did you and your worthless self waltz into my territory?" An unfamiliar voice booms just b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 65

22K 736 76
By reddenedroses

So I saw everyone wanting the next chapter, so here you go. Enjoy xoxo

~~~

Greyson's POV~

Everyone is silent around me while I tap my fingers anxiously on my desk.

I peer up to Koda who stares blankly ahead while Silas sleeps in his lap. My eyes then drifting to Sebastian who has his hands over his face while he rests his elbows on his knees.

I think it's been almost a month since I've seen Willa last. And nothing has gone back to normal.

Koda and Silas came back about two weeks ago. They've been doing everything in their power to make up for what had happened before.

But we've gotten no where.

I still haven't been upstairs to our bedroom since. Too many memories of her reside in there. I don't know what would happen if I went in there.

For now, my sleeping place is at my desk or on the couch. Not that I sleep very much anyway.

Everyone here is exhausted. Countless search parties, sleepless nights putting together plans for what we will do once the sun rises again.

I sigh taking the pen in my hand, looking over all the scattered papers on my desk. All of them leading to nothing.

Shaking my head I set the pen back down knowing there's nothing new to write down. I then hear movement in the living room. Faye and Eli must've waken up from their nap.

"Hey," I hear from the doorway a couple seconds later. I glance up lazily to Faye who stands with her arms wrapped around herself. Sleep still evident in her features.

"Hi," I breathe resting the side of my forehead on my fist.

"Anything new?"

Biting the side of my cheek, I watch how Sebastian and Koda turn to me expecting answers. Though I have nothing. I feel like we have checked everywhere that's relevant, but it's like she has completely disappeared.

But I can still feel her.

"Nothing."

I watch as Seb leans back, hitting his spine on the wall frustratingly. "This is ridiculous. She is close, I know she is. But she's nowhere at the same time." He says while clenching his fists.

Faye hugs Eli closely to her. Eli sighs kissing the top of her head. "As much as we want to stay. We need to go back soon. My beta has been keeping the pack duties ever since we left."

My eyes narrow as I look to his eyes. "Oh, so you're giving up?" I ask with an edge in my tone.

"That's not what I said Greyson," Eli says.

"No? Because that's what I'm hearing," I laugh bitterly.

"Greyson," Faye snaps shaking her head at me.

"Fine if you two want to leave, be my guest. While I stay here and-" my mouth quickly snaps shut as my eyes grow wide.

Something is off, something's just not right.

"Grey?" Koda says standing after he sets a tired Silas off his lap.

I shake my head, glancing to the window seeing how the snow hasn't let up yet. "Somethings wrong," I whisper glancing back to them.

Sebastian walks over to me, his arms crossed, head cocked curiously.

When I open my mouth to say something, I hear the faintest whisper. Almost like It said my name.

I swear it sounded like, "Willa." I breathe.

"What?" Sebastian says.

"I-I," I close my mouth walking from behind my desk and to the door. "Everybody search the territory, now." I state jogging down the hall.

It only takes a second for everyone to react, hearing all their footsteps behind me.

Hurriedly I fling open the door, running into the cold air.

The snow makes my legs damp, and my skin freezing to its icy touch. But I can't stop.

I think she somehow escaped, and she's here right now. I can feel it.

Though when her scent hits me, it just confirms my thought. She's here, she's actually here.

Following her scent I find it leading straight towards the pond that I once feared. The pond where she almost drowned.

When the icy body of water comes into my view, so does a small body laying face down in the snow.

Her skin blue, from the cold and the amount of bruises littering her skin.

I pick up my pace trying to get to her faster.

That's until I slid to my knees coming by her side.

Fury bursting through my veins seeing how bad she looks just from this angle alone. How thin she has gotten from being malnourished.

Picking her up into my arms, my nerves go on hyper drive feeling the bond that I haven't felt in such a long time.

Though I shake the feeling aside when I see the amount of blood dripping from her nose and mouth. The way her breaths are barely leaving her mouth.

How her heart beat is barely there.

"She's here! I-I have her. She's not doing well, sh-" I pause my link standing with her cradled against my body.

When I see that none of her cuts or bruises are even close to healing, that's when I piece together what had happened.

"I have Willa, she-" I pause the link to my mother. "She has wolfsbane in her system, she's not healing." I tell her as I start to run towards the house.

"I'll meet you half way," she's quick to link back.

If only I could help her heal. But it won't do her any good other than wasting what little time we have.

My body is on hyperdrive, everything around me just goes fuzzy as I focus everything in saving her. Saving Willa.

When I spot Mom in the distance I could almost cry from happiness.

"H-Help her," I say collapsing in the snow while she kneels down to me.

"Willa!" Faye yells reaching towards her. But Eli grabs onto her pulling her back and holding her close to him.

"Oh my god," Koda kneels next to me as Mom places her hands on Willa's head. "She looks so different." He then whispers.

"This is going to be hard to heal, I need someone to draw from," Mom says.

"I will," I tell her quickly, but she shakes her head.

"You need all your energy to take care of her once I'm finished."

"Take my hand," Sebastian says offering his hand.

I watch panicked as I feel her heart rate deplete as the seconds pass. "Hurry," I hiss.

Though once the words leave my mouth, my mother's hands grow golden.

Mother's face scrunches together, as Sebastian groans. His own face scrunching with pain.

My eyes flicker down to Willa watching color slowly regaining back to her skin rather than a grossly blue. Watching slowly how the wolfsbane is lifted from her system.

"Fuck," Seb breathes under his breath peering down to Willa through his pained expression.

"Just a second longer, dear," Mom says panting slightly.

And just like she said, I hear Willa's heart beat slowly make a recovery back to normal. Hearing it pump at a healthy rate.

She's okay, she's really okay.

I smile looking up to Mom who puts her hands down slowly with a small smile on her face.

Then, almost on cue her and Sebastian's eyes roll back, their bodies falling backwards.

"Mom!" I say leaning forward. Koda doing the same for Seb.

"They're okay, this is what happened to Willa when she healed me. They're just exhausted, it's okay." He smiles after checking both of their pulses.

I find a smile raising to my lips, they're okay. Everyone's okay.

Laughing slightly I look around to everyone. Seeing their smiles, and then I peer down to Willa.

I kiss her head softly, "Let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.4K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
6.9K 222 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
110K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
2.3M 57.9K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...