The bear shifter's dominant...

By papa_is_everywhere

After he has been abandoned by his parents at only eight years old, Teddy was found by a mysterious man and b... More

Second floor
Into the closet
Slower
Such a weakling
Teddy's mate
A normal life
Blind man
Let me in
The public's opinion
Sweet thing
Dominated
Family
Mommy's a bitch
Valentine Special
Secrecy
Chip likes sausages
Sickness
Abort it
Lie to me
You are hurting
Crybaby
Shift!
Make this right
I am sorry
Target
I want one too
The bear shifter's dominant neko
Epilogue

Happiness? Is this it?

14.2K 712 185
By papa_is_everywhere

      Sirius' lips parted in a loud yawn, his arms stretching above his head in an attempt to brush the sleepiness away from his body. However, he wasn't expecting his fists to come in contact with a wide forehead and blow someone's breath into his face. 

      "What the-" He frowned, rising his body on his elbows to see Teddy... or rather Baloo, due to his deeper groans... clutching his head into his palms at the edge of the bed. 

        "What are you doing?!" Sirius shrieked, rising his sheets higher over his chest in order to cover his naked body. 

         "Well, I was trying to wake you up so we could eat breakfast together, but you went all Rock Lee on me."

        Sirius tsked, checking to see if he had underwear on him before throwing the covers away and proceeding to get out of the bed. But forgetting about his tail, he let his legs get tangled with one another and dropped face first onto the floor. 

       "Ha-"

       "Don't you dare laughing if you still want your testicles!"

       Baloo stopped his laughter abruptly, coming to lift Sirius by his armpits and place him steadily on the ground. The later glared up at him menacingly, brushing his shoulder with his arm before stomping away angrily. 

        "Come on, love, why so pissy in the morning?"

        "Don't call me love! And I'm not pissy!"... 'Just embarrassed' Sirius thought sourly , looking into Baloo's eyes and then averting his gaze quickly before a blush could bloom onto his face.

       "Now please bring Teddy back! He is less annoying." He said, rushing out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen with Baloo following closely behind him.

       "Don't be like this, mate! I feel neglected, you know?"

       "Well, I don't care." Sirius responded, looking at the steamy food on the counter and trying his best to ignore Baloo's whines and fake sniffles." Also, if you felt so dandy to walk through my cabin and make breakfast, then you should have at least made some coffee too." He said, swallowing the "thank you" which was tickling on the tip of his tongue. If he showed Baloo a little bit of softness, then the shifter would take advantage and try to subdue him. It happened before, it could happen again.

       "So you want coffee so you could have energy for a counter fuck?" Baloo said jokingly, making Sirius' eyebrows shoot up in shock.  

      "As if I would fuck you! The only one I will ever make love with will be Teddy. "

       "Ouch" Baloo sighed, averting his gaze in fake hurt. "I am your mate too, Sirius. Is that bad to wanna share your love too?"

        "No. As long as you keep your dick away from my asshole."

        "But I don't bottom."

        "Nor do I."

         "You did last night."

        "Because I was in heat. It won't happen again!" Sirius huffed, not being able to  look Baloo in the eyes.

        Knowing that someone saw him in such a vulnerable state the night before was making Sirius' gut drop. He liked to be in control, to offer affection and pamper his partner, make them feel special and wanted. But being on the receiving end? He could barely do that. He felt too awkward to be loved and spoiled and treated as fragile and precious. For Teddy he was powerful, dominant and protective. For Baloo? For him he was small. He was powerless and needy. It didn't feel normal. 

        "Sirius?"

       The older shifter broke out of his thoughts, looking at a worried Baloo in confusion.

      "Yes?"

       "Are you ok? I am sorry if my jokes made you uncomfortable! If you really dislike me, then I can go... I don't wanna make you upset."

        Sirius stiffened, walking to Baloo and clasping their hands into a tight grasp. 

        "Don't go! I mean... I don't dislike you and ...I don't  mean it when I say I want you to go. I just dont know how to behave around you. I can't be submissive and  playful... and I think I would be able to show my affection only to Teddy because he is the softer one at heart...." 'and he wont judge me nor see my gestures as weakness' "... but this doesn't mean I don't care about you or I don't enjoy your presence. I wanna learn how to love you whole, Baloo!" 'I just don't know how. '

      Baloo grinned, crossing his left arm over Sirius' shoulders and pressing him closer to his chest, head laid under his chin. 

        "Thank you, mate! This was very beautiful. Especially the loving me whole thing because this means you'll have to learn how to love my dick up your ass too."

         Baloo snickered, clasping a rough hand on Sirius' butt before flying out of the kitchen. 

       "You little shit! I could never love your dick! It is just as big as your ego!"

       "I Love You too, mitten!"

°❧

     "Come on, stop being grumpy!" Baloo whined as Sirius proceeded to clean the table, taking the bear's plate even if his food was only half eaten. He then emptied its contest, turning a deaf year to his mate's complains. 

      "I won't give Teddy control until you apologize, you know?"

       Sirius turned around the counter, looking at Baloo with a murderous gaze which could make the birds fall from the sky completely frozen in fear. 

      "And for what should I apologize exactly?"

       "For not liking my dick, of course! You hurt its feelings!" Baloo cried childishly, rising his white shirt to reveal his slightly bulged underwear. 

      "Ewww, hide that thing away from me! You're hurting my eyes!"

       "You didn't say the same thing last night."

        "That's because  I was blinded by the heat."

        Baloo walked around the kitchen island, making his way towards Sirius who was leaned over the sink, washing dishes.  He pressed his chest against his back and then walked his hands around his chest, cupping his hard crotch into his callous palm and rubbing it teasingly with his thumb. 

       "Hmmm, this means Junior is blind too? Because no matter how "disgusting" my thing is, he still stood up to greet it. Maybe we should uncover it so he could see better."

        "Ba-" Sirius bit onto his words, hissing slyly as cold air blew mercilessly against his dick. His sufferance didn't last for long though as a warm hand wrapped itself around him and started to pump pleasure into his senses. 

       "Fuck!" Sirius breathed, throwing his head backwards against Baloo's shoulder. Baloo's lips locked themselves onto his neck and his free arm came over his chest, pulling teasingly at his hardening nipples. He then left a long trail of hickeys up Sirius' jaw, licking his small mark in the shape of a minuscule flower at the bottom of his lips before capturing his mouth into a dazzling kiss.

       "Baloo..."Sirius moaned, closing his arm around the bear's wrist when his arm came over his chin to pull his head deeper into the kiss. 

       "Damn how I love when you moan my name!" Baloo smirked, rubbing the pad of his thumb over Sirius' leaking tip. This made the neko shiver, parting his lips into a groggy gasp and exploding into a handful release all over the foamy dishes and onto the floor. 

        Spinning his mate around so he was facing him, Baloo knelt at the ground in one knee and took his twitching cock into his mouth. He then stood up and pecked Sirius' lips, a drop of cum leaking from the corner of his mouth. He rubbed it clean with his thumb. 

       "Let me help you too." Sirius ran his finger down Baloo's jaw, frowning when the bear caught his wrist and pulled it away. 

      "The only place I wanna cum is in you, my dear mate, so if you're not willing to fulfill this little wish for me, then I suggest you go back to those dishes. You might have to wash them again."

        Sirius puffed in annoyance, sliding his cock back inside his underwear and turning back to face the sink. 

       Baloo chuckled, jumping on the island next to Sirius and letting his eyes linger on his plump ass. 

      "You know? You still didn't tell me the real reason why you don't wanna bottom. I mean you keep on saying you are not a submissive and everything, but this can't be all. You looked too blissful taking my cock last night not to wanna get a taste again."

      "Fuck you!"

      "No, you!" 

         After a long pause Sirius dropped the dishes back into the sink and dried his hands on a towel, walking in front of Baloo with his arms crossed around his chest.

       "If the Clan finds out I take it up my ass,  they won't look at me with the same respect and fear."

        "As if! You should be happy to be able to take this monster all at once. Only a real man can get fucked by Winner the Pooh."

        Sirius chuckled, looking up at Baloo with a  grimace.

        "You really named your dick like that?"

        "Mneah, it just came on the heat of the moment. But if I think better about it, it really fits, cuz you are totally my Piglet. "

       Sirius frowned and Baloo continued, "Because you are overwhelmed with the fear to take my dick, but in cases of crisis like heat you became the bravest and most eager."

       "You shiiit!" Sirius scowled, taking and apple from the counter and throwing it swiftly on Baloo's forehead who rolled his eyes backwards and let his eyelids shut closed. 

      When the bear shifter finally opened his eyes again he looked around confused, rising a hand to walk it over his aching forehead.

     "Sirius?"

      "Fuck, Teddy, sorry! That wasn't meant for you" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.6K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
953K 63.4K 31
Book 3 of the Cross-shifter Series. Life has always been good for Sam. He had it all. The huge house. All the hot one night stands he could ever wan...
19.6K 1.4K 15
Prince Truth Golsdeen of the Southern Kingdom, which is one fourth of the United States Kingdom, has an infamous reputation for making assigned bodyg...
108K 2.8K 26
You are a nekohybrid. If it wasn't for your genetic defect maybe you would have a happy life. Because of the genetic defect your tail splits in 2. Du...