Il suo zaffiro

By renasbooks

BOOK 4 °•°Mature Content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Sapphire is a precious gemstone that is fragile and should... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Epilogue
Squeal
New book

chapter 12

8.4K 376 13
By renasbooks

"Oh, well okay, now tell me where he is" she said and I pointed upstairs. She walked pass me and I closed the door and went back into the kitchen.

"What's wrong dear who was at the door?" Sara asked as I laid my head on the island.

"Do you know Christy?" I asked and she shook her head. "His girlfriend"

"I've never heard of her I'm sorry baby" she said and I nodded.

"I'm so stupid for liking that idiot he used me" tears filled my eyes and Sara hugged me.

"You're not stupid Sapphire, you're smart and beautiful. Logan is the one that's not thinking straight"

"Sapphire" Logan called then walked into the kitchen. I quickly wiped my tears away and looked up at him. "Let's go"

"I- but I haven't had my breakfast as yet Sara is making soup" I said then placed my hand on my belly.

"You'll get soup at my mom's house let's go" he said.

"Logan I think you should let her have her breakfast she not feeling well" Sara told him but he didn't really care.

"Sara she'll have soup later" he groaned and I sighed

"Why should I even go with you, don't you have a girlfriend" I fired back and he got angry and pulled me out of the kitchen. "Let me go I can walk!" I shouted the pulled my hand way from his grasp.

I got into the car and Christy opened the car door. "Umm... You should be I the back" she said while chewing on her bubble gun and battering her eyelash. I got out and slammed the door then got in the back. He drove off and I just stared at my finger. They were up there making lovey dove eyes and touchy touch but I don't care. I'm just angry that he used me when he had a girlfriend and fucked me when he had a Girlfriend.

The car came to a stop and I got out the car and ran into the house "Sapphire" Logan called and I ignored him. I opened the door and was welcomed by Serena.

"Hey I missed you so much" she said and I smiled the hugged her. "I think you've put on a little weight darling" she said and I pulled back.

"Not at all" I giggled then Logan walked in.

"Logan whose your friend?" Serena asked him.

"She's my girlfriend mom" he said and Serena's eyes widen she looked over at me and I shrugged.

"We broke up" I said then walked off, I went into the living room and sat down. "Sapphire you're here" Isabella said then waddle over to me. I giggled and she glared at me.

"Don't laugh at the pregnant lady" she said then sat down beside me.

"So how's everything with you and Logan?" She asked and I started playing with my fingers.

"Umm.... we broke up" I said and she gasped.

"What why?" Isabella eyes widen and she placed her hand on her baby bump.

"He has a new girlfriend now" I simply say with a shrug and she sighed.

"Well Logan's an idiot for letting you go he never wants to settle down" she shook her head in disgrace. Isabella and I talk of a few hours until I felt really hungry.

"Isabella I'm going to get something to eat" I left the room and then walked into the kitchen. Logan and Christy was making out and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed something to eat and left the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting a little late and I wasn't feeling too well I wanted to go home. I walked over to Logan then touched him on the shoulder. "I want to go home" I whispered and he shook his head then turned his attention back to the tv. "I'm not feeling well please take me home" I said and he ignored me.

I felt really light headed as if I was about to faint. "Logan" I called one lat time.

"Leave him alone he's not ready to go home" Christy said but I ignored her.

"Logan" I said the placed my hand on forehead.

"What!" He shouted then stood up.

"I want to go home I'm not feeling well please take me home" I was on the verge of crying.

"You're not fucking leaving you're staying here until I'm ready to leave, if your not feeling well then go take some fucking pill or something.

"Logan Antonio Esposito don't you dare shout at her" Serena said and he turned towards her "tell her you're sorry"

"But mom" he whined and she gave him a warning look "sorry" he said then gave me a 'you will regret this' look. I was about to walk away when everything became blurry, I blink a few time. My head started to hurt and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Logan" I said one more time before I fell to the floor and darkness consumed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in bed, sat up then rubbed my eyes. Tears filled my eyes all of a sudden and I wiped them away. Why am I always crying. Their was this cup on dresser with a piece of note in front of it. I picked up th note and it says 'drink me' I smiled knowing it's Sara. There were two pills beside the cup and took it. The door opened and I looked up and saw Sara.

"Are you okay darling I just came to check on you" she said in a low voice and I nodded then smiled. "What happened?" She asked but I didn't want to talk about. I told her anyways.

"I wasn't feeling well, I told Logan and he shouted at me, my head started to hurt and I fainted. I don't know what else happened after that" I whispered and she hugged me.

"Sapphire go have a nice long bath then you can go down and get something to eat okay" she stood up and I nodded. As soon as she left I went into the bathroom and took off all my clothes. Stepped into the tub and relaxed. Closed my eyes then took a deep breath. This felt really good and I didn't want to leave the tub.

"Sapphire" Logan called my eyes flew opened and I got out of the tub quickly. I didn't realise that I fell asleep. "Sapphire what the fuck is taking you so long" I grabbed a towel and quickly walked out of the bathroom.

"Um... I'm sorry I didn't realize that I fell asleep" I said while holding the towel up to my chest.

"Well then get dress and go down and eat something" he said while staring down at me. I felt really uncomfortable.

"Aren't you going to leave?" I asked while biting down on my lip and looking down at the floor. He came really close to me then placed both his hands on the wall above my head. "What are you doing" I said while trying to push him back but he said nothing. He burried his head into my neck then began to suck and nibbled on my sweet spot. I tried pushing off and hitting his chest but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop it you have a girlfriend" I don't know what wrong with me but I was melting into his touch. I wanted him so bad, my hormones were driving me crazy. My mouth fell opened and I grip his shirt with my hand pulling him forward.

"Ahhh, oh no" I felt the urge to vomit "Logan stop I want to vomi-" before I could say anything eles I vomited on him. He step back and had a disgusted look on his face.

"What the fuck Sapphire!" He shouted and I jumped. My eyes widen and I began to panick.

"I'm sorry I'll go get something" I ran into the bathroom and took up a towel then came out back. I handed it to him and he wiped himself off.

"I'm sorry, I- didn't mean to, it just that I'm not feeling well" I said in a low voice.

"You fucking vomited on me why didn't you say you wanted to vomit fuck" he groaned then wiped his face off. The door slammed opened Sara walked in. She quickly walked over to me then hugged me.

"What happened?" She asked then looked down at the floor.

"She vomited all over me" Logan said then took off his clothes.

"Oh dear go get dressed I'll get this place cleaned up" I nodded then walked into my closet. I picked out what I wanted to wear and quickly put it on then walked back out. "Okay I think you should rest I'll go get your food just let me wash my hands first."

"That's okay Sara I can go get it myself" I whispered and she shook her head then made me sat down on the bed.

"Yeah Sara let her go get it herself" Logan said and Sara glared at him.

"Can't you see that the poor child is sick, she fainted and vomited what more do you want as proof" Sara said and he rolled his eyes then left the room. She looked down at me then brushed my hair with her hand.

"It's okay darling your not in this alone I'll always be by your side, don't be scared okay" she cooed and I smiled. It was kinda weird that she said that though.
•••••••••••••••••••

Logan why don't you stop being an asshole and leave the girl!

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.3K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! "now , whose the prettiest baby in the wor...
4M 103K 54
BOOK 1 •°•Mature contents!•°• (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) A Sex contract was written by The Mafia Nikolai, and was given to Serena to sign after she wante...
1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
50.3K 1.6K 31
Book #2 in the Theirs Series- can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading book #1 They are so beautiful. They are so powerful. They are dead...