Mr. Erratum

By SleepyPersonHere

Error can take it no longer. After centuries of Pain and suffering, Error no longer cares what happens to the... More

Character Facts (*EDITED*)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Character Facts
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Character Facts -- BIRTHDAYS!
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Character Facts
Chapter Thirty-One (Remake)
Chapter Thirty-Two
Halloween special
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Character Facts
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four

Chapter Thirty-Five

2.6K 132 45
By SleepyPersonHere

Horror and Emilio walked down the hallway, heading towards English class with Mr. Alter. "Mi padre acted like this school was way bigger, mucho más grande" Emilio told Horror. Horror nodded, " Yeah, well, this is a rather new school compared to the others near by" Horror told him nonchalantly.

Horror then smiled, "I have English with both Paperjam and Dust, You have to meet them" Horror exclaimed. Emilio smiled, "They're both in our homeroom, Correcto?" Emilio asked, Making Horror nod enthusiastically. "Paperjam has this jock-bully look, but he couldn't hurt a fly" Horror continued, "And Dust, he has this loner, 'don't mess with me look', but he's cool" Horror rambled. Emilio silently laughed, "Realmente? they sound great"  Emilio replied, entering the English classroom.

Horror practically jumped over to Dust and Paperjam, who were sitting at the back of class. Emilio slowly followed after him, rather hesitantly. Emilio sat next to Horror, gaining the attention of Paperjam and Dust, "you're the new kid" Paperjam asked (rather rudely). Emilio gave Paperjam a small glare, already disliking him, " Sí, i'm the 'new' kid" Emilio replied.

Dust, sensing the tension, quickly spoke up, "you speak Spanish? cool!" Dust said, "What's your name anyway?" He asked. Emilio smiled, "Mi name is Emilio, you're... Dust?" Emilio replied, glancing over to Horror. Dust nodded happily, giving Emilio a small smile. 

Emilio and Paperjam didn't get along, as Horror soon found out. They were, for one, completely different. Paperjam was loud, Emilio was quiet, Paperjam was cocky, Emilio was uncertain, He could go on. For the whole lesson, they were both absolutely horrid (maybe that's a bit over the top) to each other. 

Horror didn't understand why they didn't like each other. The only reason he could come up with was that their personalities clashed. Emilio, as he found out recently, was very Emotional and sensitive, while Paperjam, was loud and blunt. They seemed to disagree with a lot of things, and Horror could confidently say they were polar opposites. 

Horror didn't understand why Paperjam said what he said when he first met Emilio. Emilio, although he seemed a tad bit agitated, wasn't bothered by what was said. It wasn't until Paperjam carried on with the rude remarks and sly glances that Emilio got angry, and fought back. 

The bell went off, telling them to go to the next period. Horror walked over to Dust, pulling on his bag, "Hey, Dust" Horror spoke. Dust turned around, "what? i'm going to be late" Dust said impatiently. Horror smiled, "You have the next period with PJ, right?" Horror asked, gaining a nod, "Great, can you ask him why he acted like that? with Emilio I mean" Horror asked him. Dust sighed, "yeah, I'm kind of curious about that too" Dust replied.

Horror skipped over to Emilio, "Look, we have the subject you wanted to go to" Horror said. Emilio perked up, "Cooking? great. Mind taking me there?" Emilio asked. Horror smiled, "nah, it's this way.

A few hours earlier.

Blue was sitting in the staff room. He had another hour until his first class, unlike most teachers, so he was sitting alone. That was, until Nightmare came almost barging into the room, holding two pieces of A4 paper. "Oh! Nightmare! are you okay?" Blue asked, looking at Nightmare worryingly. Nightmare ignored Blue, and sat down next to him. "We have a new transfer student" Nightmare spoke.

Blue looked at him in surprise, muttering something about being told sooner, before replying, "Really? we haven't had one of those in years, have we?" Blue replied, making Nightmare shake his head. "So, who is it?" Blue asked, "uh, maybe you should look for yourself" Nightmare said rather hesitantly, giving Blue the sheet.

Blue grabbed the two pieces of paper, "Emilio By..tt..e" Blue paused, looking at Nightmare with widened eyes, "Nightmare.." He whispered, "...what?" Blue whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.9K 34
The forced God of destruction, Error, has finally caught up to the Creator. It seems as though the dark skeleton can finally catch a break. Such a n...
22.8K 721 27
We know very little about Error's past. He couldn't have always been the Destroyer, right? Where did he come from? Was he always a glitchy mess, or w...
1.2K 87 15
Encre (Ink) escapes his crumbling universe with the help of Nightmare. He meets new friends and a new life is chosen for him what will become of the...
31.8K 767 42
to the new people that have come across this, it is very cringe apologies ig also to. the new people why do u read this it clearly says discontinued...