Secrets (Zayn Malik)

By britishirishtea

19 year old, Ellana Rivers begins her new life in a new university right in London England after the infamous... More

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Thank You
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Confessions
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue

Chapter 58

2K 103 3
By britishirishtea

The long dark hallway is lit up with dim yellow lights, creating a creepy unsettling feeling inside me. As if some psychotic killer is going to burst through one of the doors and take my life immediately. But I hear giggling coming from down the hall in a far room, and follow the faint noise of a young girls voice.

"Stop!" She shrieks, giggling again.
I approach what must be the right door, and press my ear against the wood but can't hear anything else anymore.

Muffled voices come up again, but I turn the knob to take a look inside.

"Harry?" I step just a bit inside, but flinch back when I see his lips practically glued to a random girls face. "Oh god, im sorry!"

"Ella n-" he detaches himself from her and instead steps towards me.

"No, no it's okay! God, I am so sorry." My voice rises to a hitch pitched whine, as I cover my eyes in horror.

The image of his pants down to his ankles and her dress hiked up above her waist while she sits on the dresser won't leave my mind, and it's scarring. I never ever imagined to see him this way, nor did I ever want to.

"No, stay here. And put your fucking pants on Harry!" I step back quickly, horrified by the prominent bulge underneath his boxers.

He yanks his pants up to his waist and quickly buttons them closed. He shouts my name but I slam the door closed behind me and rush towards the staircase. This is the second time I've seen someone either practically having sex or actually having sex in a random room of a frat house. And I never want to see it again.

"Back so soon?" Niall asks, sipping from his red cup a bit.

"Shut the fuck up." I spit harshly, and watch as he almost chokes on his water. "Where is Zayn?"

"Now that's a question people tend to ask a lot these days. Honestly, I have no idea. But you're friend is in the kitchen if you need her." He points down the hallway, and I see Ashley throw her head back in laughter while she talks to a guy I can't recall ever knowing.

"Thanks."

After fighting my way through the overcrowded house, I reach Ashley but she walks off with the guy before I can shout anything into her ear.

"Okay." I sigh heavily, and throw my hands up in frustration. I'm sure people around me think I look lonely, and confused. When in reality, I'm just pissed off that I can't seem to find anyone I actually know and am surrounded by the clear liquid that once had me drunk off my ass.

"Never again." I mumble to myself as a reminder, my conscious creating a neon caution barrier between the intoxicating bottles and I.

I decide to find a couch to sit on, and wait for anyone I actually care to talk to show to show up. While I make my way back through the human maze, I feel random hands grope my body but I'm too irritated and quite frankly, focused to even notice. Cat calls, and whistles sound loudly as I walk by over the pounding house music, until I reach the couch, and cross my legs properly.

"So I didn't mean or even think you'd walk in on me like that. I'm sorry you had to see anything really." Harry apologizes immediately when he plops down next to me.

I smirk softly, and bow my head in embarrassment at the thought. "It's okay, really. Have you seen Zayn? I didn't see him when I came in."

His face falls slightly, and his lips form into a straight line firmly. I tuck excess hair that fell in front of my face, behind my ear and wait for his response.

"Zayn is actually upstairs as well. I'm not sure why, you should go check?" He stands from the couch, and walks off without so much as a glance back at me.

"Okay." I mutter to myself, and stand once again to walk back upstairs.

--

"Zayn?" I call through the creepy hallway, quietly making my way past every room that seems too quiet. I hear a deep voice, but can't be sure that's it's Zayn until I press my ear against the next door ahead.

"Yes- yeah that's what I said damnit." His undeniable accent echoes through the door, and sets off a weird feeling inside me. I haven't seen him since Christmas, which is weird considering we're pretty much inseparable.

"Zayn?" I gently turn the knob and peak my head inside.

The room is lit up with candles, and only a few small lights are on, even then, not fully illuminating the room. I spot a king sized bed against the wall in the middle of the room, with a sheer canopy draped over it and plush pillows just waiting to be crushed below someones body.

I glance over to the window, but notice a door is open and a light is on. He speaks again this time but much lower, and I can barely hear a thing.

"Zayn?" I call for the third time, and this time I hear footsteps get louder as I wait for him outside what looks like the bathroom.

I can feel my jaw nearly touch the floor when he steps out into the room, dressed in all black from head to toe. Usually, it'd be the way he's dressed that caught my attention. But this time, it's so much more. His hair, stripped of the blonde streak along the front hairline, is sleeked back, being held with gel and hairspray. A single strand of black hair falls in front of his eyes, reminding me of the dreamy boy from Grease. As much as I yearn to brush it off, I let it be because he looks so damn sexy like this.

His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, exposing the sleeves of tattoos inked into each arm, and I notice a silver bracelet around his wrist.

"Your hair." Is all I can manage to say, without completely stuttering and ruining this moment.

"Yours too. You cut it?" He squints from a distance before stepping a little closer. My mind is hoping he doesn't come any closer, because I know I won't be able to control anything else if he does. But my heart and entire body is on its knees, begging that he does.

"Yeah, I uh, wanted to try something n-new. Do you, uh, like it?" I shyly lace my hands together in front of me, and bow my head when he comes even closer.

Please don't.

"Are you kidding me? It's fucking sexy, I love it." He smiles, and I adore the way he eyes actually twinkle when the moonlight hits his face.

You're fucking sexy.

"Thank you." I breathe shakily, and my heart stops when I feel a cold finger press against beneath my chin, bringing my face up.

"You're welcome baby." He whispers, and wraps his arms around my waist. "Oh and is this dress a late Christmas present for me? Because you really, really, shouldn't have." He teases, and leans down to kiss my neck.

"But a-aren't you glad I did?" I smile wide and blush to the fullest extent when I feel the familiar trace of his hands running up and down my body.

"Oh, extremely. You shouldn't have, but I am so fucking glad you did." He leans down and presses both hands against my bare thighs, hiking the fabric up a bit more.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and bury my face in his shoulder.

"Don't be shy on me now Ellana." He whispers in my ear, and tugs gently on the lobe with his teeth before kissing right below my jaw.

"I'm not shy. I'm not scared of you actually." I giggle nervously, and let out a heavy sigh when I feel my dress reach above my hips, exposing my black lace underwear.

All movement stops and he pulls away just an inch, to look me directly in the eye. His hazel eyes twinkle as if he was actually made to be some kind of cartoon character, and he licks his bottom lip swiftly.

"Prove it." He whispers, pressing his forehead against mine, his breath fanning across my face.

"What?"

"Prove you're not scared of me. Prove you're not shy."

I bring my hands down, and tug on the collar of his shirt to pull him as close as possible to me.

"Make love to me Ellana Rivers, because I really couldn't ask for anything else. Fuck me like you know you've wanted to. And along the way, I'll make love to you in a way that no one ever could." He breathes heavily, and starts to push me backwards, towards the bed.

My feet hit the edge of the mattress and I shriek when I unexpectedly fall back against the comforter. He falls on top of me, and holds himself up.

"How can I prove anything if you're already taking over?!" I laugh, and cup his face, running my thumb over his cheeks.

"Figure it out!" He smiles, and kisses my palm softly.

"If you say so." With that, I use every ounce of courage in my body along with strength, to flip him on his back and straddle his lap.

Fuck.

"Actually, one minute." I lean down to kiss him, before rolling off the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

"El?"

"I'm fine! One second." I blush immensely while taking the paper out of my bra, already destroying the moment for myself. Once it's all in the steel trash can, I step out and make my way back to him.

He's leaning on his elbows, frowning at me up and down. "I knew there was something different about you." He chuckles, shaking his head.

"Shut up." I crawl back on top of him and take his hands in mine, pinning him to the bed.

"It's okay love, you're still incredibly sexy." He tries not to laugh but can't contain himself anymore, which would usually be embarrassing for me along with any other girl.

But this is Zayn.

He knows me better than I know myself. It's going to be six months soon, six months full of crying, laughing, and breaking each other's hearts once or twice. Six months full of getting to know me for who I am, not what the media ever thought I was when my mum died. Six amazing months falling in love with the one person I trust in this world.

I've known him for just about 182 days, but fell in love with him in the first ninety. Whether or not he knew it when I did, I can't remember. But it doesn't matter, because the feeling is mutual.

"Says the guy who looks like a God on a daily basis." I peck his cheek, and leave a trail of kisses down his neck along with pink lipstick stains.

"This is way too much talking and foreplay babe. I know you feel me under you, and this is just torture." He hikes my dress up once again, pulling it above my waist and exposing my bare thighs to himself. "So much better."

"You're right." I smile, and flip my hair to the side before I lean down to nip at his neck while unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "Let me make love to you."

Zayns POV

"Let me make love to you." She whispers in my ear, and kisses right below it just as I did to her.

It's toxic, and addicting, the way she touches me. This couldn't be anymore wrong, but feel anymore right. We're the perfect mess, not supposed to be together but I know we're made for eachother. Something about the way she looks at me, with complete adoration and trust, shatters my heart with guilt and pleasure all at the same time. The way her lips mesh perfectly against my own, and her hips grind against mine as she prepares herself for a night of ecstasy turns me on, and I can't hide the fact that I am in fact, in love.

I have fallen madly in love with the one girl I was never supposed to.

And as much as I know that scares me, I'm too selfish to let this go. To tell her to run, never look back, leave me behind. Because I can't live without her, I just know it. She has become a part of me that I'm not willing to lose, a part of me that I will fight for even after the fact, for the rest of my life.

The warmth of her breath against my stomach, inching closer to my pants, pulls me out of my thoughts and into this moment.

"Fuck, Ella." I hiss in anticipation, while she flicks her eyes up at me and unzips my pants.

"Don't say anything, just let me." She rests her chin right on the bulge beneath my boxers, making it absolutely fucking impossible to hear any other thing she says.

I nod quietly, and throw my head back against the mattress, impatiently waiting for her lips to wrap around me. The cold air hits my bare skin as she peels off my boxers, and runs her hand up and down.

"Do it now babe, I ca-cant, fuck!" I groan in pleasure as she takes me into her mouth, and sucks incredibly hard.
The orgasm is already building up inside me, but I fight the feeling and hold off until I can give her everything I've imagined.

Fuck her until she can't walk straight.

Make love to her until she can't think straight.

A few minutes go by, of me wrapping strands of hair around my hands for grip on her, and her stroking me with her hand.

She finally releases, and stands from her knees, gazing down at me with glossy eyes. Eyes that scream for me to rip her clothes off, and have my way.

But I won't.

She's proving herself to me.

She teasingly crawls on top of my waist, and rubs herself against me. The only barrier between us is her sexy lace panties, even then not very thick as to hide anything from me.

She cups my face again, and pulls me up to kiss her. I sit up straight and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her tightly against my chest.
Our lips meet, and immediate fire bursts between us when sloppily begin to make out. Her body grinds against me, making it very obvious what she wants.

But she has to prove she wants it.

"Unzip my dress." She breathes heavily, gently bouncing on my lap.

"Anxious baby?" I smile up at her, and squeeze her tight, earning a smile in return.

"Oh no, you're the one with a hard dick. I think you're the one who's anxious." She giggles, making a sound I would kill to hear forever.

"That may be so, but your panties are incredibly wet. Maybe you didn't notice. But I have." I tease and kiss her cheek, while pulling the zipper of her dress all the way down.

"That's what you've done to me." She moans as I leave one last kiss below her jaw, and pull her dress over her head, leaving her in her matching set of underwear.

"For me?" I ask, running my hands up her back, playing with the clamps of her bra.

"Always for you." She runs her hands along my arms, and reaches behind herself to help me undo her bra. I take it in my hand, and toss it on the carpeted floor below us.

"Hey, that was expensive!"

"Oh shut up." I lean forward, bending her backwards in my lap. She complies willingly, and closes her eyes as she leans back, nothing to fall back on except the floor.

But I hold her tight against me, and take one of her breasts in my mouth, relentlessly sucking on the nipple. Her soft moans turn me on even more so I switch to the other for good measure.

"Oh fuck." She groans, subtly grinding herself against me.

I continue sucking on her breasts, making sure to leave my mark for at least a few good nights.

"Zayn, I-" she whimpers helplessly, and I pull her back up to me. "Where'd you learn that?"

"As long as you liked it babe, don't worry about anything else." I sigh and run my hands down to her waist, and toy with the fucking thing restricting me from having a mind blowing orgasm by now.

"No, I'm taking these off myself. I can't trust you with that anymore." She laughs, pushing me gently back down and hops off the bed.

"That's because you know what I'd do to you."

"Very true, Mr.Malik." She smirks devilishly, and I swear I'm going to come in the next two minutes. Her hands hook around the waistband of her panties, slowly, torturously, pulling the down her legs so that she's completely naked.

Exposed to me.

And only me.

"Call me that again." I mutter, and for some reason, nervously wait for her to climb back on top of me.

She does, this time dragging herself up my legs and stopping once we're touching in just the right place. "Mr.Malik." Her voice drops below a whisper, lips so close that if anyone were around, they'd never hear her except me.

"If you don't fuck me right now El- fuck!" She slides down on top of me, finally, relieving the aching, throbbing, pain of my erection.

"What was that love?" She moves against me, allowing me to thrust in and out of her.

Her hips continue to bounce against me, giving me the ultimate erection and build up I've ever felt in my entire life. But I don't stop her.

No.

This is the best sex I've ever had in my entire life.

"Fucking hell Zayn!" She shouts as she bounces on me, and I grab her breasts in both of my hands, holding on to them tight.

"Not yet babe. I need you to do one thing for me." I flip her over spontaneously, and pin her against the bed while I'm still inside of her.

"And what's that?" She pants.

"When I eat you out, and lick you clean, remember that it'll always Mr.Malik in bed."

"Daddy, if you're that good." She smiles wickedly, and spreads her legs wide apart for me.

I take a minute to examine her face, and admire the way the moonlight shines on her bright blue eyes. The glistening sweat cascading down the valley of her breasts, is enough to make a man explode. But I decide that when I'm done, she'll be the first one to explode.

"I'm always that good."

*jumps into six feet of holy water*
*buys 1000000 bibles*
*baptizes in holy water*
*goes to church for the rest of the day* hope you horny little shits are gonna join me. Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...
228 3 24
16 year old London has gone through life with her parents having an odd argument. But in the last few days they've been fighting more and more. Will...
3.4K 33 15
When her parents were killed in a tragic car accident, 16 year old Aria and 8 year old brother Thomas were forced to live with their grandparents in...
43.4K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞