Chapter 50

*Beware of sex scene*

The old grandfather clock strikes twelve, and I'm close enough to hear it ring throughout the room. Luckily, the pounding house music covers up the old bell and doesn't allow it to kill the mood.

"Why don't we just go back to your flat? I'm sober, and still have things I need to handle." I tease him, running my hand over his pants.

He holds me right by the waist, and squeezes harder as I hover my hand over his crotch.

"Good point." He winces in frustration and bites his bottom lip, tugging on the metal ring. I smile devilishly and pull away, taking his hand in mine and leading us to the front door.

Harry runs in front of us, holding his hands out to me.

"Where are you guys going?" He yells over the music.

"None of your fucking business Harry, now move." Zayn spits, and tries to shove his way past but Harry doesn't budge.

"It's only midnight, the fun is just getting started!" He smiles wide, but the look in his eyes is clear drunkenness.

"Harry, you're drunk. Go home love." I try my best to sweet talk him, but he only scoffs and laughs at me.

"I have to be drunk baby, it helps me remember what I'm doing here in the first place rather than forget." He slurs, and I'm confident he won't remember any of this in the morning.

"Jade!" I hear Zayn yell behind us, and I spin to see the now brunette approaching with a dirty smile on her face.

"Decided to have some real fun tonight?" She asks, glaring at me swiftly.

"No," he frowns, pushing her away gently. "But Harry would love to have some fun. How about you take care of him for me?"

"Ew, he's like my brother I can't do that." She wrinkles her nose in disgust, and I see Zayn reach in his back pocket pulling out twenty pounds.

"Are you sure?" They share an exchange of looks, and she licks her lips as she contemplates his offer.

"I think I can come up with something." She smirks, and takes the money from his hand.

"Wonderful." He turns to me, and gestures me towards the door.

As we're walking down the steps, he takes my hand and steadies me on my feet with this slippery sidewalk. He laughs to himself, genuinely laughing, and I turn to him, confused.

"What's so funny?"

"I feel bad for Harry tomorrow morning." He smiles, and chuckles to himself.

"She's a piece of work I'll admit that." I frown, and walk around the black range rover to my side.

"Not everyone can have you Ella. I just happen to be extremely lucky." He sighs, slamming his door shut.

"Don't be a suck up just because you want to get some tonight!" I blush, smiling out the window.

"I was going to regardless, let's be completely honest." He starts the car, and leans back in his chair confidently.

"There he is."

"There's who?"

"The cocky, arrogant, confident Zayn I've come to know. I was worried you were getting soft on me." I shiver when the air conditioning hits my skin, and rub my hands along my arms.

"Just for that, I'll let you freeze." He teases, but is already reaching behind my seat, pulling out a thick jacket. "I guess someone will be rocking a new jacket when classes come back."