MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) B...

Por DJfox012

Wow Blues still alive what a surprise! Let's see what kind of trouble he gets himself into now! Más

Chapter #1: New Opportunity
Chapter #2: Moving Houses
Chapter #3: Meeting The Neighbors
Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First
Chapter #5: Out With The Boys
Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him
Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?
Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through
Chapter #9: Haunting Memories
Chapter #10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things
Chapter #13: Here Again...
Chapter #14: Christmas Soon
Chapter #15: List Of friends
Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping
Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats
Chapter #18: Getting Mugged
Chapter #19: My Savior Is An Idiot
Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up
Chapter #21: Party Time!
Chapter #22: Petal's Keeping A Secret
Chapter #23: They're what?!
Chapter #24: More Presents?!
Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...
Chapter #25: You Love Me?
Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!
Chapter #27: The Affects Of Red.
Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc
Chapter #29: A Protector...?
Chapter #30: Playing Games
Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!
Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here
Chapter #35: The Man...
Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1
Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2
Chapter #38: Malcolm's Oppsies
Chapter #39: The Worst Of It
Chapter #40: I'm To Blame...
Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?
Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~

11 0 0
Por DJfox012

⚠️Spiceiness ahead~ (aka smut)⚠️

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I woke up that morning, I was overheating. Cody was once again shirtless and so was I. "Coodyyy!" I whined sitting up "You're too hoooot!" "Yea I am" He winked, I blushed "I didn't mean that way, but yea.." I mumbled, He chuckled. I felt a vibration on my crotch and I yelped grabbing what had vibrated. It was my phone, there was a text from Levi.

Tiger boi- Levi          Walking Pal- Blue

Tiger boi- Hey Blue, you wanna come on a walk with Me and Marco?

Walking Pal- Hm, and abandon Cody? 😂

Tiger boi- Yea unless he wants to come idc *shrug* 🤷‍♂️

Walking Pal- Ok, I'll ask em

I looked away from my phone "Hey Cody, you wanna come on a walk with Marco, Levi and I?" "Um.. Nah, I'm quite tired." Cody yawned "Didn't you just wake up?" "Nah, I woke up like two hours ago" my phone vibrated again. "Oh" I responded to Cody than looked at my phone.

Tiger boi- Ok

Tiger boi- You ask him?

Walking Pal- Mhm

Tiger boi- So? What'd he say?

Walking Pal- He said "No I'm too tired"

Tiger Boi- He's always too tired 😒

Walking Pal- 😂 Meet you at your place?

Tiger Pal- Yea, cya inna bit.

I got off of Cody, I took my shirt off starting to change but felt eyes glancing at me "W-Wait a second..." I covered my chest quickly swinging my head to Codys smirking face "C-Cody! Co-Cover your e-eyes!" "Aw but why?~" Cody purred "... B-Because I-I dont like my bo-body..." I looked down at my feet.

I heard Cody get up from the bed and walk over to me, he pulled my shirt out of my hands and tossed it on the ground hugging me from behind "You look great, don't tell yourself otherwise" He said kissing me on my head, I blushed. There was a chuckle from the other side of the room "T-Travis!" I yelped turning my attention to him "Yo-you're awake...!" I quickly grabbed my paw hoodie from my drawer and put it on.

"Yo-You t-two ar-are p-p-perves!" I was a stuttering mess "I-I've go-gotta m-meet Le-Levi...!" I yelled, I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and ran up stairs to the bathroom. I quickly texted Levi.

Walking Pal- Le-Levi!

Tiger boi- Blue? What's wrong?

Walking Pal- Yo-Your cousins a-a perve!

Tiger boi- Lol, what do you want me to do about it? You took him home 😂

Walking Pal- N-Nothing, I'm just informing you 😅 Btw I'm going to take a shower before meeting you... shouldn't be too long!

Tiger boi- Sure, ok

I got undressed and turned on the shower, just as I was about to get in there was a knock on the door "Yea?" the door started to open, I yelped loudly "W-Wait!" "What?" Cody came in closing the door behind him. We stared at each other for at least two minutes before I turned into a blushing mess, I grabbed my towel and covered myself "Damn, Can't join you?" Cody smirked.

I blushed red, just as I was about to respond Red poked his head into the room and smirked "Yea sure cutie" I spoke out than yelped again covering my mouth "N-No! Th-Thats..." "I'll leave if you want me to Blue, but I would like to join you~" Cody's tail swished to the left than slowly moved to the right, his ear flicking and he smirked at me.

My face was still a dark shade of red "U-Um... s-s-sure.." "Great" he started taking off his shirt, I blushed brighter. I quickly turned around jumping into the shower, I heard shuffling and soon Cody joined me.

I tried to ignore Cody and started to soak in the water, I looked up at the shower head and rinsed my hair, I felt arms wrap around me and Cody pressed his body up to mine. "C-Cody" I shuddered "Yes?~" "Wh-What are you doing...?"

I see now... he's about to have fun. Red smirked and winked at me Do-Don't you d-dare start... h-he's not going to do an-anything to m-me without m-m-my per-permission! I yelled at Red Red, Get Your Fucking Ass Back Here! Purple snarled barging into the room You Fucking Leave Blue Alone. Purple grabbed Red by his ear and started to drag litteraly drag him out.

Codys hand snaked down grabbing my ass causing me to yelp buckling over a tiny bit, I felt him lightly push a finger inside of me, I whimpered buckling over more leaning on the front wall of the shower, he started thrusting in and out. I whimpered louder clawing the wall, he stopped pulling back. "Shit, sorry" I turned around "W-What..?" His eyes were no longer green but instead they were red, the whites of his eye black.

"Wh-what th-the!" He chuckled awkwardly "I'm part vampire" "Wh-Whats that goes do with your eyes..?!" "Lust" "L-Lust...? wh-What do you mean...?" "Cravings? I guess you could say that, for blood and sex" "O-Oh..." "Its like being horny, but there's snaps where we'll blindly start harassing someone without noticing, which was what just happened" "O-Oh, O-Ok..." "Sorry about that by the way..." Cody rubbed the back of his neck, I blushed turning away from him after noticing I had gotten hard.

I could hear him chuckle or scoff from behind me "Wh-What..?" "I'll fuck you, than you can go meet up with Levi for the walk, though I do doubt you'll be able to walk, How does that sound?~" Cody grabbed one of my wrists and pinned it to the wall of the shower, I still had my other hand free "U-Um..." "Sound good?" Cody smirked, I nodded my face red.

I heard chuckling in the inner world ~Have fuuuun!~ The voice didn't sound familiar it wasn't Red or Purple... it was a new one. I sighed outer "What's wrong Blue?~" "N-Nothing!" I shuddered again "This is ok right?" Cody let go of my hand, I nodded "Y-Yea" "Good~" He smirked ~Uh ooohhh, you should be scareeed~ Wh-Who ever yo-you are sh-shut up...! I felt Codys hands snake down to my waist.

His one hand cupped me and the other gripped my waist pushing me against the wall, I moaned again Cody grinning at me "Sensitive now aren't you?" I nodded "I-I don't have se-sex of-often....." Cody smirked. He leaned down sucking and nipping my neck, I whimpered trying not to moan. He bit hard and I yelped grabbing his wet hair "O-Ow! Co-Cody...!" I whimpered, he started to pump my member causing me to moan louder.

~Ok, this is starting to get aggressive. Tell him to tone it down or I'm fronting bud~ The new alter growled O-Ok..! "Co-Cody.. o-ow.." "Right shit sorry" he pulled his head away shaking his head, watery blood dripping down my body from the small puncture in my neck. "I-Its ok... just..." "Just...?" "Just ow..." I can't tell him about the alters... not yet... I thought to myself.

"Please don't st-stop though..." He started to pump my member again causing me to moan, I attempted to grip his wet back with my claws but failed just scratching him. He didn't winch in pain, though I'm pretty sure I had made him bleed. He pulled me off the wall and had gently turned me around pushing me lightly up against the wall again, my hands were in front of me up against the wall.

He gripped my hip with one of his hand, he started to thrust into me with a single finger I clawed the wall moaning lightly my forehead on the wall. He sped up thrusting faster "fu-fuck..." I muttered under my breath, he started thrusting in faster. I whimpered "I'm adding another finger baby boy" I nodded, he thrusted in hard.

"Fu-fuck! Co-Cody softer pl-please" I whimpered painfully "Right" He continued thrusting and I bit my lip hard doing my best not to let any moans escape my lips, I knew Travis, Garroth, and Laurence were home I didnt know about Dante and if he was home and he heard what was going on he wouldn't let me hear the end of it..

~I'm not gonna let you hear the end of it either~ The alter laughed Just leave m-me alone un-until I'm do-done! Please...! I begged. Cody pulled out for a second "Wh-Why are you stopping...?" I whimpered "I'm not baby boy~" Cody gripped my hips, he placed his hard cock at my entrance and slowly pushing himself in "O-Oh fu-Fuck Co-Cody!" I moaned loudly closing my eyes tightly.

I whimpered, he slowly and gently started to thrust. I was moaning pretty loudly, I deffinetly wasn't quiet I could hear Cody chuckle "Already getting loud? Wonder how loud you'll be moaning once I'm fucking you hard" Cody nipped my ear, he started speeding up "Fu-Fuck... mmh..." I was probably already a moaning mess "Fu-Fuck Cody...! F-Faster pl-please...!" I shuddered when I felt his cold breath on the back of my neck, his claws dug into my hips and he sped up, he started going harder aswell.

I could hear Cody moaning as he thrusted. It felt so fucking good but it was starting to hurt a bit "Co-Cody...! O-Ow.. mmmh...!" I moaned out, he gripped my hips harder "Softer or Slower baby boy?~" He asked "Sof- mmh.. t-ter.." I said between moans.

After a few minutes he started thrusting harder again, I was moaning loudly nearly screaming in pleasure, there's no way the boys haven't heard me. "I-Im cl-close Co-Cody...!" I moaned, he continued thrusting and started to pump my cock again at the same time "Mh... fu-f-fuck...! Feels s-so g-good Co-Cody..!" I moaned as I came on his hand "Fuck" Cody muttered "I'm close" after a few more thrusts Cody came inside of me.

The both of us were panting, Cody pulled out of me. And moved slightly away from my body, I buckled over in pain "O-Ow..." Cody chuckled "Told you ya wouldn't be able to walk" Cody held me up and kissed me on the head "I really like you Blue" I stayed silent for a second, his ears went down and his eyes glanced away worried "I love you too Cody" I smiled with a chuckle, his ears perked and he smiled back.

~Time for me to front~ What no! I didn't agree to this...! ~There was no "agreement" I'm going to clean the body~ I can do that! ~Just stop fighting and let me front!~ The alter scoffed, I could now see them.

They had red hair that was up in a messy bun two long red and orange coloured horns poking out of his head, strands of hair were pulled out of the bun and in front of their ears, those strands were dyed orange. They had big elf ears, nicks and nips taken out of each of them, there were two scars going over his lip on the left side and two over his right eye. As my eyes continued down his face I realised his... smile... it was... terrifying...! it went bigger than anyone's mouth should go and it was a lined with sharp unhuman like teeth, I continued looking down his body, he was slim and slender, he wore an orange hoodie with a lizard on it. The lizard was dark orange with bright red spots dappled over it's small body. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and brown lace-up boots. Behind him swaying was a very long orange and white lizard tail.

He stared at me, his smile not changing from his face, I screamed, only in the inner world obviously but my reaction probably changed outer cause Cody caught it "Blue..?! What's wrong" "N-Nothing! Sorry... Just.. lost in thought" I looked at Cody and smiled awkwardly, The alter walked over and hovered right over me. Wh-Who are you...? I whimpered ~Names Malcolm, it's a pleasure to meet you~ His grin still wide and terrifying.

"So you ready to go meet up with Levi?" Cody chuckled "Still need to clean myself..." ~You must be the host right?~  Ho-Host..? ~The original! Or the one who fronts the most often~ Oh... then yea.. I'm the host.. ~Than it's a huge pleasure to be meeting you!~ His grin turned into a smirk when he bowed down Fo-Formal I see... ~That's me darling!~ He chuckled ~Now how bout you let me do my job?~ J-Job..? ~I take care of pain during or after sex for a bit, especially if you need to walk so I'll be here until the pains gone. I'm a sexual protector~ Wh-What are Red and Pu-Purple...? Do you know...? ~JD and CJ? Ah, JD's a self-destroyer  and CJ a protector~ Malcolm replied Ok...

~Now that you now this is my job and I don't just wanna front to fuck around with your friend, you gonna let me front?~ I nodded inner ~Ok~ Control of my body was taken from me and Malcolm was now fronting. He turned away from Cody and winched in pain "~You sure did fuck me hard~" He laughed Mal-Malcolm! I yelled at him ~What? If it hurts me than it's gonna kill you~ I gave him a worried expression and he laughed continuing outer.

He grabbed the soap and a cloth, he lathered the cloth in soap and he started to rub the cloth over the body. Once he was done with the cloth he passed it to Cody, who was standing almost directly behind us holding Malcolm up from falling. Malcolm grabbed the shampoo and put some in the body's hair, he was about to start scrubbing but Cody started to do so.

Malcolm melted into the scrubbing as if he were being pet "~Shit, no don't do that!~" He shooed Codys hand away and continued doing it himself "Aw but you love the pets" "~Yes- No! No, Stop!~" "Who's a good boy?" "~No, no! Stop that!~" Malcolm covered his ears inner as he rinsed the body's hair outer. Floppy dog ears and a long bushy tail appeared on Malcolm, they were orange and white like his lizard tail. 

~Shit...~ He muttered inner ~I'm not gonna be able to stay much longer~ he growled. He started to put conditioner in the body's hair, he turned to Cody and poked him angrily "~You're an ass~" Malcolm's ears went back and he scoffed "Wha..What'd I do?!" Malcolm turned back around ignoring Cody "Wait... your eyes were orange, look at me" "~Make me~"  Cody grabbed Malcolm's face and turned his head to him.

"Your eyes are orange..." "~Yea, So?~" Malcolm scoffed "Its not Blue... right?" "~Wait, the fuck? How'd you fucking know?~" "I remembered the voice and eyes changing red when Red fronted, are you Orange?" "Wha-Wait no we don't all hav-" Red came into the room Orange my old friend! ~Irene fuck no! We met once and you fucking harassed me!~ Malcolm, er.. Orange growled at Red. Look friend I'm sorry bout that, how bout we just put the past behind us and become friends? Red was walking up to Orange his arms open like he wanted a hug.

Orange snarled punching Red hard in the face, I was forced back into front. I blunk shaking my head "Your eyes are blue again... Blue..?" I shyly nodded my head "I'll explain to you what's happening after I come back from the walk... Ok...?" Cody chuckled rubbing the back of his neck, his arm still holding me up. "Are you sure you're gonna be able to walk?" "Y-Yea! I-i
I'll be-" Cody let got of me "Wah! Ah, O-Ow.." I almost fell.

Orange and Red were fighting inner.. I couldn't see them but I could here the snarls, crashes and clanks.. Fuck Sakes You Babies! I heard Purple yell Red Get The Fuck Off Him! I heard a yelp And Malcolm! I Thought You Knew Better Than To Start A Fight For No Reason! There was a loud snarl, I heard Purple scream than a loud yelp from Orange Fuck Sakes Malcolm! Get Out Of Your Fucking Dog Form! ~Ow! What the fuck was that for?!~ You Attacked Me! That's What You Get! There was another growl.

"See, I told you" "Well I've already agreed to go on a walk with Levi! I-I can't jus-just say never mind n-now...!" "I dunno, just do your best to walk" Cody shrugged You Got Yourself A Dumb Ass, You Proud Of Yourself? Purple laughed walking into the room, He wasn't wearing a shirt and was covered in blood... His nose was bleeding along with his chest which had three deep scars going across it.. P-Purple! Your ch-chest! I yelled in a panic  "That's gonna be hard to do" I scoffed to Cody outer Yea? I'm Bleeding, So? You need to get cleaned up! I yelled at Purple Our Medic Is Still Dormant, All The Others Here Are Idiots. Medic...? Dormant...? Medics An Alter That Heals, Dormant Means She's In A Sleep Like State. O-Oh... Ok..

"I don't know what to tell you than... " Cody shrugged sighing. I started rinsing the conditioner out of my hair sighing. Cody chuckled getting out of the shower, him leaving caused my knees to buckle down. "O-Ow!" I yelped taking a step out of the shower.

Cody turned the shower off for me, wrapped me and himself up in a towel and picked me up cradling me like a child "Come on cutie let's get you changed and ready." "Wai-Wait! But what about T-Travis...?" Cody shrugged "So what?" "I-I'm naked....!" "Ok" Cody kind of brushed me off as he walked out of the bathroom and started down the stairs.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 4.5K 50
{ Old and ew, read at your own risk!! } "All my life has been heartache. Since when did it become so interesting and colorful?" "I usually try to lo...
11.7K 158 40
Beyblade: Shogun Steel One-shots of complete randomness and fun. (Kira is very OOC, but if you can overlook it, then welcome.)
129 5 9
Ideas that didn't have enough motivation and ships. Requests are taken on any page; no designated request page. Fluff, angst, song animation, & smut...
82.1K 1.9K 22
Warning: (I TOLD YOU I WAS A HUGE GREENFLAME SHIPPE-) this is a very triggering and sensitive story so be careful.. ------ "Hey Lloyd, are you okay?"...