Oath Of Love..

Od Marwajowsi2000

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "HE PROMISED.." "No.. your not him... she bit back the tears threatning to fall.. " no yo... Více

Prologue..
1.Cakes and Bakes here we come..
2.Fish ball cutlet cravings..
3. Nobody hurts her while I'm here..
4. Charred chapters..
5. Oh chukki..
6.Live.. don't run..
7. Not all bonds need a name..
8. Apologies and acceptance..
9. Its an interview and not a date.
10. You dont mess with Ahaana and get away with it..
11. Two of a sides of an ailing heart..
12. And one day..
13. What Just happened?
14. blue eyes and trouble..
15. Such a sweet gentle jinn..
16. Conspiracies and confusions
17. Her and then again her..
18. Tables do turn..
19. Home
20. The award ceremony
21.. Tangled in the clutches of fate
22.Love is blind but can it be nameless too?
23. In the folds of life..
24. Weasel in Shining armour is on his way
25. My best friend is getting married..
26. Twists and turns..
27. Her smile says it all..
28. All these time she was here..
29.. Another bloody chapter..
30. A rainbow in the middle of hailstorms
31. Sugar coated Chaos..
32. Meanwhile, In a corner of the world..
33. Unexpected encounter..
34. And with time, you get all the answers
35. Both of their subdued world finally started making sense..
36. It feels good to be back doesnt it?..
37. But Ana he is irrepensible..
38. loads of truths with two cones of cookie cream
39. Dreams do come true..
40. Its enthralling to have your deepest prayers answered
41. Unveiling mysteries
42.Then everything fell into place
Author's note

Epilogue

222 19 15
Od Marwajowsi2000

"Of course Nush, I can take care of it, oh come on woman.. the goodies are ordered and they will be here in no time, I just have to arrange them that's it.." Ahaana walked down the stairs, with the phone in her ears when she heard the front door bell ring..

"shut up bush, I can handle it.. just get the kids ready and present your ass on time.. see ya now, I guess the food is here.." with that she hung up..

opening the door, she was met with a large cardboard box covering the entire door frame

"move away didu, before I drop them down" came the grumbled reply.. she opened the door further and let the intruder inside..

setting the box down, Umaidh plopped himself on the bean bag chair, while Mayera walked in with some more bags and set them down neatly on the table..

"Ana the food is here, so are the other decoration stuffs.. I and Umaidh can take care of it, while you look to the other preparations.." said Mayera digging into the bags and bringing the decoaration stuffs out..

"Guys you didn't have to do all these, Shezaadh has people to take care of it," she murmured in guilt..
"and thank you Umaidh for bringing the food by yourself and making it easier for the delivery guys.. they will still demand the payment" she groaned looking at him..

" well di, why spend money on those guys for decorations when we are here.." he shoulder bumped mayera while she glared daggers at him.." as for the catering services, I paid them, excluding the delivery charges so chill.." he smiled

Over the years Umaidh has turned over a new leaf , and that Made Ahaana glad that they had given him a second chance.. he has grown so attached to the family that he is almost family.. it was so astonishing to think that the boy who was once the reason for all their misery is proving out to be a sweetheart..

Mayera had fallen for him hard and They were married some times ago, Ahaana could see that he isn't still whole heartedly adapted to their union but something in his gestures showed that he is trying his own level best to make it work..

"okay.. that makes sense.." Ahaana agreed a bit reluctantly.. you sure you can do it?"

"positive.."

"ok then lemme give you a hand too.." she sat down on the floor beside Mayera.. who was sorting out the things..

"hey that sounds unfair.. what will even shezaadh bhai say if he comes to know that we made his bride work on their marriage anniversary.. that would breach the trust I've took pain to build all these years" he exclaimed dramatically.. while both the girls rolled their eyes..

" too much drama Umaidh.. he is upstairs working too, don't worry too much of breaking his trust, besides Im his wife now not his girl, so watch your wordings boy.." she scowled..

Ten minutes into working and Shezaadh has called her for more than twenty times.. the last one being.. "chukki.. Im gonna shower" seriously manh? did we have to tell me that too.." she mind grumbled pulling a poker face.. she could say the others were trying hard to stifle their laughter..

"chukki.. came his voice for the 21st time and both Umaidh and Mayera burst into laughter clutching their tummies..

"Ana say what.. shezaad bhai doesn't really want you to work on your marriage anniversary it seems, so why don't you go and attend to him" she smirked.. Ahaana glared at her and throwing a handful of unblown balloons at her, she walked up to their room..

"cut it out shezaad.. she shouted at him peeking out of the bathroom door.. "are you trying to bring the house down? at this rate of chukki.. chukki.. you are gonna wake Eshaal up in no time.." she rambled on..

"calm down wifey.. he grinned with water dripping down his plastered hair.. " I just left the new shampoo bottle on the closet I guess.. just get me that.."

huffing.. she went to fetch it.. " who even keeps the shampoo bottle in the closet.. I swear Pumpkin head one more chukki and I have no idea what I will do..

"what...?I just kept it there when I was looking for clothes.." he countered back..
"besides my screams didn't wake Eshaal yours did.." he grinned pointing at the cot.. " now good luck with putting her back to sleep.. sprinking some of the water on her face he shut the door guffawing loudly..

walking down to the cot.. she saw a tiny figure stirring within.. stretching her arms and kicking her legs in the air babbling in baby language..

"did mummy wake you up my sunshine? na..naa.. its daddy right? right Eshaa" she spoke to Eshaal taking her in her arms..

Ahaana's heart took flight on seeing her staring vividly with her blue eyes which she inherited from her father. except for her eyes she was all Ahaana with her petite frame and button nose except for her side smile which was entirely her aunt Azzu's..

"No sunshine its mummy not daddy.. came a voice from the bathroom" Making Ahaana roll her eyes .. at times she forgets that she has two babies to care and not one..

four years into marriage and All thanks to Allah they have reached the level of bonding encased in understanding, integrity and out of all Love..

It wasnt easy.. they knew pain.. they knew how it was to have your heart wrenched out and squeezed, squished and put back in tatters..

The pain which made her devoid of emotions was the one which made him sensitive to every single detail.. they were two individuals made to travel their own paths.. yet love and the power of nikkah intertwined and fused their destiny into one..

They had their share of differences and disagreed most of the time.. yet each disagreement each fight made them realize the profound importance of the other in their lives and urged them to correct whatever went wrong from their side

The birth of Eshaal, the momentous occasion of their union too, didnt knock all the differences out at once.. instead it made them work harder to be the perfect parents for their little princess.. working harder to be the perfect version for the other.. because such is the strength of the strings of love binding them together.. they would kill each other and they would even kill for each other..

stepping into the fourth year of their marriage,they had organized a little get together with family and close friends.. Ahaana with gratitude awed at how blessed she was to have Shezaadh, their family and some handful of close friends by her side who encouraged, loved, adored and nevertheless stood by her with every ups and down in her life, even Eshaal who within just 7 months of her birth has secured a place for her in everyone's heart and was the centre of her parents world..

"earth to chukki" she was brought out of her reverie when shezaad plopped on the bed beside her and screamed in her ears.. he slowly took Eshaal from her arms and started making weird noises and faces at her while she cooed and giggled in delight.. like father like daughter..

"Anaa.. some ones here.. screamed Mayera from downstair.. " coming.. she screamed back..

walking down the stairs.. "haa its you.. took you long enough bushy.." she hugged Nush all while glaring at her.." you could have come tomorrow.." she sighed..

with time, their bond has grown stronger and stronger to the point where one could read the other soo clearly.. whether she wanted expert advices or someone to listen to her fantasies or when she just wanted a shoulder to cry on and understand the silence her heart spoke.. Nushrath has been there at all times and never did a day passed by without Ahaana being thankful for their friendship.. she was indeed a gem, at times butty as a nutty, nevertheless a gem..

" they are giving me a hard time chukki.. Manh im so exhausted.." complained Nush..

"mummy not me.. I help you." Haala shot back looking at her mum in disbelief.. At 9 years of age she is such a sweetheart and is the typical child everyone wishes for..

"I know baby you are... aww are you giving Mummy a hard time cupcakes.. she grabbed little Alisha from nush.. who was looking at her interestedly.. being just a year old she was soo clever and observed things well.. she kissed her little button nose making her giggle..

Aqaf who was silently witnessing the conversatiom jumped down from Itthu bhai's hand and tugged at her top.. " Anaa.. Ichaa awake?' he asked innocently cocking his little head to the side..

"yes superman she is in the room with chachu.. look after her for me will you.. The little boy beamed at her and ran all the way up with Haala in pursuit..

Eshaal was his little doll and just staring at her excited him and he could keep staring at her all day and never get enough.. at 3 years of age, he is soo possessive of his sisters and was a total package..

"bhai.. aren't you helping her.." Ahaana frowned..

" I am chukki.. I am.." she doesn't appreciate that though.." Itthu whisper yelled..

"messing up with the kids and making them crankier isn't exactly helping bro.. Shezaad spoke in a matter of fact tone joining them..

"neither is getting jealous of Eshaal because Ahaana spends more time with her is fatherly too little bro" Ilthumish shot at him scowling..

"stop guys before both of you give away all your secrets.." nush huffed pulling them into fits of laughter..
"Nush you better give Alisha to bhai and join me you useless donkey.. we got loads to do.."

The dinner was a massive success with both their side of family and friends joining them..Azzu and Danish's banter on how they were the most favoured in the family,apparently the enemity which started years ago still continues.. and with Eshaal and Alisha being the centre of attention having their grandparents wrapped around their tiny fingers made the night, a beautiful reunion..

when everyone took their leave for the night.. Ahaana s heart was brimming with contentment..filled with ecstasy,filled with bliss..filled with gratitude..

late into night, doing the dishes.. Ahaana was so overwhelmed at the mercy of her rabb.. her heart has been broken.. kneaded, infused with pain.. brought down on to her knees and yet she chose to place her trust in her rabb and he did not let her down.. she knew he never will.. such is the mercy of his almighty..

"need help sweet heart..?" a voice whispered in her ears while a pair of hands wrapped around her waist pulling her back to a hard chest..

"nope I can manage it myself.. let go shezaad.. azzu might walk in on us.."

she struggled in his arms.. Azzu lived with them because of college and Ahaana was scared of embarrassing themselves in front oh her.

Not a minute passed by when Azzu's voice came down from the stairs..

"I think I did.. urggh you guys are soo yuck.." she yelled unbelievingly.. " I was wondering about the noise downstairs.. but seems like im intruding some people's privacy.. I better leave.." she yelled walking back..

"thank you lil fella" shezaad yelled back.. and chuckled in her ears..

" look what you did.. its embarrassing pumpkin head.." she whined turning aroung in his arms facing him..

" so whaat.." he inquired innocently.. locking her in his embrace..she glared at him and turned back to her work..

With few minutes if no response..
"Hmpph.. so you want me to let go? but I promised I wont.." he cooed in her ears..

"never..." she said defiantly.. clutching on to his arms and lying back against his chest..

" never? he questioned innocently yet Ahaana could hear the amusement in his voice..

" never ever.." she confirmed..

" Never ever will I.. You mean a little too much to simply let go.. .." he purred nuzzling her neck.. while she hummed back in response..

Two different souls.. Two opposite poles..Two way different hearts.. Two entirely different lives brought together on a beautiful promise made on the verge of innocence.. and preserved at its best no matter what life threw at them....

💜❤ His oath of love..❤💜

Sooo people.. I guess it's a wrap.. *sniffs..*

I'm soo overwhelmed with emotions that it actually clogs my throat.. so.. how did it go.. the entire story? How is the epilogue.. like it love it..

I love you all people.. you know that right..

Sooo..

Allah hafiz loveliest.. ❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.8K 4.4K 56
"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. I didn't stepped back, expressing that I was not afraid, rea...
858K 48.8K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...
250K 10K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
272K 11.7K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...