Running For Miles | ✓

By Gemma_Grace_

Eden Rivers is the new girl, she transferred from Pennsylvania in the middle of the year, on the run from an... More

Running For Miles
Characters
Prologue
01 ➳ Meeting Lila
02 ➳ New Girl
03 ➳ My Personal Bully
04 ➳ Your Fly's Undone
05 ➳ Tater Tots
06 ➳ Emotionless Player
07 ➳ Are You Stoned?
08 ➳ Few Screws Lose
09 ➳ You're All Pathetic
10 ➳ Loneliness And Anxiety
11 ➳ It's A Drug Thing
12 ➳ Lila Fucking Hayes
13 ➳ Jump Off Of A Cliff
14 ➳ I'm Just Fucked Up
15 ➳ Drugs Are Bad
16 ➳ Rich People
18 ➳ In A Friend Way
19 ➳ Lila's Almost Doppelganger
20 ➳ As In Lakyn Westbrook?
21 ➳ Option Two
22 ➳ The Comedown
23 ➳ The Party
24 ➳ The Rooftop
25 ➳ Arden Roson
26 ➳ Sorry Dad
27 ➳ New Haven
28 ➳ Pinky Promise
29 ➳ Trauma
30 ➳ I Love You Too
31 ➳ Hard, Meaningless, Sex
32 ➳ Kian Karrington
33 ➳ I Don't Do Relationships
34 ➳ This Taste's Like Shit
35 ➳ Feelings Are Overrated
36 ➳ Eden Likes Hale?
37 ➳ Until Lila Hayes
38 ➳ Baby Steps
39 ➳ You Looked Pretty Too
40 ➳ Until Miles Hale
41 ➳ Four Different Blood Types
42 ➳ Suck Him Off
43 ➳ Enemies With Benefits
44 ➳ I Love You
45 ➳ Lila's Story
46 ➳ Beautiful Ghost
47 ➳ Boys Can Cry Too
48 ➳ He's Broken
49 ➳ That Wasnt Sex
50 ➳ Bye Mom
51 ➳ Found You
52 ➳ Bit Fuckin' Weird
53 ➳ The Kian Thing
54 ➳ Forever And Always
55 ➳ I Would Punch Hale
56 ➳ Are You Two Fucking High?
57 ➳ Forever And Ever
58 ➳ Incest
59 ➳ Goodbye
60 ➳ Truman, Kian and Blaire
61 ➳ Lakyn or Boston
62 ➳ Let's Play A Game
63 ➳ I Killed Arden Rosen
64 ➳ They Will Never Find Him
65 ➳ Get Off Me
66 ➳ Blood, Tears, And Heartbreak
67 ➳ I Deserved Hale
68 ➳ What Did You Do?
69 ➳ Beautiful and Damaged
70 ➳ It's Just Us Now
Epilogue

17 ➳ My Old Friend Molly

8.6K 215 340
By Gemma_Grace_

Running

For  Miles

Everything was perfect.

I've never been so damn in love before in my life. I can't express how much I love Boston, I love his touch, his kisses and even his scent.

Finally, after a few months of dating and my mother disappearing only one week ago, he's let me move into his penthouse apartment in a luxury hotel that overlooks the city.

"Eden!" Boston called out as he entered the large penthouse.

"In the lounge room!" I called back to him as I snuggled into the soft blanket, I was wrapped up in.

"Oh there you are." he said excitedly as he walked into the lounge room, "Get up get up get up!"

"Why, why, why?" I giggled as I pulled his shirt down towards me so I could smash our lips together.

"Well you know how you've always wanted a tattoo?" he asked as he broke the kiss.

It's true I've always wanted a tattoo. I don't know what it is about them but I just really love the idea of having some type of design or something meaningful inked into your skin. I love how most people have something different to everyone else which shows everyone's own personal self-expression and artistic freedom.

Boston must have heard at least a million times how much I wanted some type of butterfly tattoo. I've always loved butterfly's but if I was to get a tattoo of one of the angelic insects it would be of a deeper meaning.

Butterflies are said to symbolise freedom, beauty, change, and transformation. Lucky for me all of those things manage to possess meaningful yet personal key attributes to me.

Freedom. Freedom from my mother and not having to see her do drugs with her equally drugged up boyfriend and freedom from being neglected by the one person that was supposed to love me through everything I ever went through.

Beauty. Beauty as it will remind me even when I feel ugly and not pretty enough for society it'll remind me of true beauty which is not only on the outside but on the inside as well.

Change. Change as I am now away from my neglectful mothering and now living with my boyfriend who has shown me more love then she ever has.

Transformation. Transformation into a new me, a happier and better me.

"Oh, my goodness yes!" I said overly excitedly.

"Well my friend Darnell owns a tattoo shop and he said that we could come around and get a free tattoo." Boston explained.

"Oh my god! Boston, I love you so much!" I squealed from my spot on the couch.

"I love you too but I was thinking to make this even more fun and less painful we could do some Molly." he said as he pulled a small plastic bag from his pocket which contained four pills.

It was like someone had pulled a plug in a bathtub but my body was the bathtub and my excitement were the bath water being completely drained within seconds. He knows I hate drugs, well the really bad ones anyway, so why is he asking me to even do them?

"I-I don't know." I said shyly.

"Eden, Darling." he sighed, "It's not a bad drug and this is going to be the only time I ask you to do something like this for me." he said as he sat down on the couch and pulled me onto him so I was straddling his lap.

"It's just-" I tried to say but I was rudely cut off.

"If you loved me you would do this for me." I said as he placed his hands on my butt.

I love you but that shouldn't mean I have to do something I don't really want to do just to prove it.

"Fine." I said giving into him.

"Yay!" he cheered, smothering my face in kisses, "okay hop up."

I got off of his lap and sat next to him on the couch as he pulled the coffee table over to us. Boston than took all four of the pills out and opened them. He poured the yellowy brown crystal-like rocks out of the capsules and onto the coffee table.

He then pulled out his wallet and grabbed out his credit card, he pushed the card down onto the crystals, which crushed them, he did this a few more times until the rocks turned into a fine white powder. Once he was happy with the finely crushed powder, he grabbed his card and started to separate it into four long white lines.

"What and learn darling." he smiled as he lent down and snorted the line of Molly up into his nose.

He then whipped his nose and looked up at me, "Your turn." he smiled.

I didn't want to do this, this has got to be the worst thing I have ever done, but hey I love him and I'm going to do it to make him happy and show him that I'm utterly head over heels for him.

Just like how Boston did I lent down to the coffee table, I took a deep breath in and swallowed all of my pride and snorted the line of Molly.

And this was the first of soon to be many abusive traits of Boston Kain.

Within half an hour we had both managed to snort the other two lines even though I hated the burning feeling of it going up into my nose, I tried to ignore it the best I could, and make our way to the tattoo shop.

As we walked in through the door it was like something in me switched, I was so undeniably happy and I didn't care that Boston had made me do drugs a mere thirty minutes ago I couldn't contain how happy I was that I did it and that I loved him so much more which seemed impossible.

"I love you so much." I blurted out as I looked up at Boston.

"I love you too darling." he smirked kissing the top of my head, "Looks like the Molly has kicked in."

"It's such a nice feeling." I said dreamily.

"Hey! Boston." a deep voice said.

"Darnell." Boston said as he shook hands with this Darnell guy.

"let's go into the back and get you guys ready." Darnell smiled as we followed him through the back and then into a room.

The room had white walls, a long black leather chair in the middle of the room and two other chairs that were on either side of the larger long chair, and there was a massive mirror on one of the walls.

"Boston, you can lay down on the chair while I get my things ready and Eden you can go sit of the other side of him on that chair." Darnell said as he pointed to the chair on the other side of Boston.

I must have zoned out for a little as Boston tapped me on the shoulder, "Darling, it's your turn."

"But I haven't chosen or told you what I want." I half worried as I looked at Darnell.

"Hey hey it's okay, I told him what you wanted and I watched him draw the stencil, it's so nice and you're going to love it." Boston said as he kissed me.

"Oh okay." I said happily as I sat down on the long black chair that Boston once sat on.

I trust him and there's no way he would make me get something I wouldn't want.

After about ten or so minutes of me looking into Boston's eyes dreamily, my tattoo was finished. Boston said he didn't want me to see the tattoo while Darnell was putting it into my skin and he didn't want me to see the needles going into me either so Boston's eyes it was.

"And we're done." he said as he helped me up off the chair.

"Yay can I see it?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes of course." Boston said as I quickly got up and made my way over to the mirror.

I looked into the mirror, I couldn't contain the excitement I've been wanting a tattoo for so long now and I was finally getting it, I just hope it's a butterfly.

"Eden look at mine first." Boston said as I was about to look at the tattoo that was placed on my hip.

I looked at him and there on his hip in the exact same place as mine was a letter it was a capitol E. I couldn't figure out why he would get just a letter on him, especially an E.

"What does it mean or stand for?" I asked.

"It stands for 'Eden' silly." he said with a laugh.

"Oh, your so sweet." I said but in the back of my mind I couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"It's your turn now." Boston said as I turned around to look in the mirror, excitement all over my face. "i hope you like it." he said happily.

I looked into the mirror and as my eyes were met with the tattoo that was now permanently on my hip, I could feel all the excitement being sucked out of me, instead regret and shock taking its place.

"What does the 'B' mean?" I asked as I internally begged him not to say what I knew he was going to say.

"Boston."

It was just a nightmare, that's how they all end, with me screaming and laying in what feels like a pool of my own sweat. But just like most of my nightmares I've been having lately, this one just like the others was something that actually happened.

I push myself up off of my bed and walk over to my bathroom, as I push open the door, I'm met with the large mirror that shows my reflect, I look horrid.

My hairs a mess, my skin is pale and I'm sure I stink from all the sweat. As I look at my body, I can feel an all too familiar and nauseating sting, located on my hip.

I lift up my shirt and pull down my sweatpants band down ever so slightly, I look down and there on my hip is the thing that I hate most about myself. That stupid fucking little letter

I'm so dumb and naive for letting him do that to me. I wish I had never let him get that close, but how could I have known? I loved him and he supposedly loved me.

But one thing that I don't hate Boston for is the fact that he introduced me to my favourite thing int the whole world, well feeling.

And that's Molly.

It's hard to explain the feeling it gives you other than, complete euphoria. It's such a calming feeling, yet it makes you so happy and like you love everyone that's around you. It's a great feeling and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.

We used to do it heaps, me and Boston. I don't know how much money we would have spent on it but it would easily accumulate to thousands of dollars. But hey I'm not complaining it wasn't my money and he was the one that made me feel like shit so I guess it was only fair that he was the one that paid for me to feel happy, even though it was all thanks to the drugs.

I would do anything to get my hands on some Molly right about now, in Pennsylvania Boston was the one that knew where and who to get drugs off of not me so the big problem here is that I have no idea who I could ask in this stupid good for nothing town, well maybe one person.

Lakyn Westbrook.

He just screams 'I'm a crackhead',' I do drugs so hit me up if you ever need them', type of guy. I've also heard whispers around school that he does drugs and even sells them so I think he's going to be my best shot at getting what I want, what I need.

But again, problem number two, I have no way in contacting him. I don't have his number and I sure as hell don't know where he lives but I know someone that knows all of those things.

Eden

I need Lakyn's number.

Miles

Hello to you too.

Wait why?

Eden

We have a homework project I need to talk to him about.

Miles

He's with me right now and he just said he knows nothing about it.

Eden

Just give me his fucking number, Hale.

Miles

Fine, here.

Eden

Thank you.

Eden

Don't tell anyone this but do you sell molly?

Lakyn

All sweet, yea why?

Eden

I need some, asap

Lakyn

Ok, only got two caps

Eden

Yeah that'll do, can you bring it over now?

Lakyn

Meet at the doc in five

I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket and ran out of my bathroom, I pulled on my brown Ugg boots and made my way over to my walk-in closet. At the bottom of my closet laid a small box, which had a lot of money that I had saved up over the years. I grabbed out a three ten-dollar bills and stuffed it in my sweatpants pockets and made my way over to the door.

I quietly opened it and snuck down the stairs and out the door, since it was around twelve, twelve thirty no one's awake so this should be really simple and no one will even notice I was gone.

Making my way quickly and quietly over to the small jetty, I decide to wait where the pier meets the grass. Within no longer than five minutes I'm met with a figure coming closer and closer to me.

"Eden?" A familiar voice says.

"Lakyn, thank god I was starting to think you were some type of murder.

"Nope just a drug dealer." he said as he was right in front of me now.

"You got it or not?" I tried not to laugh at him.

Lakyn pulled out a small bag that held two caps filled with small brownie yellow rocks, "Yeah of course you got the money is the real question."

"Wouldn't have come without it." I answered as I grabbed out the money that was in my pocket and waved it at him.

"Never in a million years did I think I would be dealing to you new girl." Lakyn said as he pulled off his hood.

"I thought drug deals were supposed to be quick." I joked.

"Whatever, just be careful." Lakyn said as he passed me the small bag, "I hope you know what you're doing, well getting yourself into."

"Of course, I know what I'm doing, it's not the first time." I told him as I handed him the money and started walking back to my house.

Well my old friend Molly, we meet again. 

Hey Hi Hello

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

I know its been a hot minute since I put up a a chapter well it feels like it anyway so here's one. this chapter was fun yet hard to write as i really didn't know what was happening and I kept changing what was going to happen in it so hopefully you guys liked it.

How do you guys feel about what Boston did to Eden?

What do you guys think of Eden now that she has done Molly?

Yet again I can't stress this enough these characters are realistic and do make some pretty stupid decisions just like most teenagers so hopefully you wont hate them to much. But Boston on the other hand, if you didn't hate Boston before then your going to hate him now.

Please let me know what you think of the book so far.

Please don't forget to vote, leave a comment and go read 'Loving Lakyn' by @sharnahespinosa

GemmaGrace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 36 30
Morgan Adams never expected to start her senior year in a new state. Her plans for an amazing year with her friends were pulled right out from under...
1.3M 28.7K 30
Cordelia Holland had everything and then in one second she lost it all. She was the girl that everyone was jealous of but when her father gets impris...
683K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...
1.4M 57.6K 39
Meet seventeen-year-old Amelia Stark and welcome to her tragic life. Unfortunate circumstances have brought her and her twin sister, Anna, to Califor...