Ninjago Generations: (Alterna...

By AwesomeSpecs21

This story is an alternative plot (and the original plot) for Ninjago Generations that I ended up scrapping... More

Rescuing Ryder
Lloyd's Awake?!
The Surprise Party
The Perfect Date
The Babysitting Job
First Day On The Job
Leaving
The Wedding Part 1: My Date with Ryder
The Wedding Part 2: Changes
Memories of Her
The Wedding Part 3: Last Minute Jitters
Wedding Crashers: Part I
Wedding Crashers: Part II
Drawing Out the Truth
Aftermath
Feeling Guilty
Searching for the Cure: Part One
Searching for the Cure: Part Two
Searching for the Cure: Part Three
Ryder's little Problem
The Therapy Session
Family Matters
More to Life than Surviving: Part 1
More to Life than Surviving: Part 2
If Everything Goes to Plan
Outside Man: Part 1
Outside Man: Part 2
Here we go Again

A Day in the Slammer

420 9 5
By AwesomeSpecs21

Happy MLK day! Vote and comment please! Enjoy!

_____________________

Garmadon's P.O.V.:

I was in the treehouse that Lloyd and Kira said I could stay in. I had made myself at home here. I enjoyed these last two weeks reconnecting with Lloyd and getting to know Ryder. Although Lloyd didn't completely trust me yet so he only allowed me to see my grandson if he was with us, but I didn't mind. He was quite an energetic and happy kid. To think he would be so well behaved after what Harumi did to him. I was proud of him for putting up with that.

I was about to get something to eat when all of a sudden I heard police sirens outside.

"Lord Garmadon, we have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up, all four of them, and turn yourself in peacefully. Come quietly your sentence will be minimal." I heard a man say through a megaphone.

I was afraid of this. I thought I would be safe if I hid here in the labyrinth, and it should've worked. The only way they could find me is if someone told them.

I went outside and climbed down the ladder to confront the police. I knew Harumi was in Kryptarian Prison, so I couldn't let them take me there.

"Please, let me explain. I took them for a good reason." I begged.

"Save it, we're taking you in." An officer said.

"Fine, I've tried to resolve this peacefully, but if you refuse to hear me out then I'll have to try a different approach." I smirked and took a few steps forward to taunt them.

"Don't take another step!" The officer yelled, holding up his taser. "We are armed and dangerous."

"So am I." I smirked.

I started fighting the police. I did not intend to hurt them, but I did everything I had to do to defend myself and keep them from taking me away.

In the end I found myself getting tased and I dropped to the ground. They put me in vingestone handcuffs and I felt them shove a dart into my arm. I suddenly became woozy and eventually passed out.

When I woke up I was in the back of a police car. I was strapped down to the seat so much I couldn't move an inch. I looked at where that dart was. My arm hurt a lot and I was bleeding. I was so dizzy I couldn't make out where the car was headed, but this was a police car so it wasn't hard to figure that out.

"You sure he'll stay down?" I heard someone in the passenger seat ask the driver.

"Oh yeah, that dart we hit him with was designed to make even the toughest villains almost paralyzed." The driver said. "The effects won't fully ware off until we get him to his cell."

"You didn't have to make it hurt so much." I said.

"You have the right to remain silent." The first cop yelled.

"I also have the right to be heard and if you would listen you would know that the only reason I..."

"Save it Garmadon." The driver cut me off. "You'll get your chance to testify."

"I'll hold you to that." I warned.

After a few more minutes we arrived at Kryptarian Prison. The cops got me out of the police car and put some weird anklet on my leg. As we were walking in I saw a news lady broadcasting something. She came over to me.

"Mr. Garmadon, do you have any last words you want to say to the public before they take you away?" The girl asked holding the microphone up to me.

"The only reason I took the staffs was to save my son." I looked at the camera. "He was very sick and it was the only way to cure him. I was going to return the staffs as soon as my son was well again."

"Save it for the judge four arms!" One the officers said pushing me to my knees.

"Lloyd, I'm sorry." I looked into the camera one last time before the officers shoved me inside.

The officers escorted me to a cell and shoved me inside, forcing me to the ground. They closed the bars behind me and locked the doors.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be back to give you your phone call in a few minutes." The officer said.

I stood up still very dizzy from the dart.

"Well well, looks like I have a new roommate." I heard someone in the corner say. She showed her face and I recognized her.

"So you were the one who turned me in? I figured you would be behind this after everything you put my son and grandson through." I said.

"Oh so you do you know." Harumi moved closer to me. "How is my little boy?"

"Happy, now that he's far away from you." I snarled.

"And what about Lloyd? Did he ever recover from his 'illness'?"

"You know what you did! You're lucky I remembered what the antidote was to help him."

"Actually you weren't part of my plan until I overheard you talking to Pythor about how you were trying to find the staffs. I took it as an opportunity to find out where you lived. Then once I heard the cops were on the on the lookout for the thief, I gave them the tip."

"And you think that me being here will lure Lloyd here?"

"Exactly." She laughed. "Everything is falling right into place."

The guard came back and gave me his phone. "You get one phone call, make it count. You only have five minutes until you lose the signal."

I decided to call Lloyd and let him know what was going on.

"Hello?" Lloyd said into the phone.

"Hi son." I said.

"Dad, I saw the news. Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Now listen carefully because I only get one phone call." I said quickly. "Harumi is the one that turned me in. This was all a part of her plan to get me to help her."

"Why am I not surprised." He sighed. "Be careful Dad, she's a tricky one. And whatever you do, don't let her find out about the..."

"I know, your secret is safe with me." I assured him. "I won't let her get in my head."

"Yeah that's what I said about her too, and look how that turned out." He warned. "Just hang on Dad I'll find someway to get you out of there."

"There is nothing you can do son. If you come here, you'll be falling right into her trap."

"Then what do I do? I promised you wouldn't be sent back to prison and I've already broken too many promises, I can't brake another one."

"I will be fine son. Don't worry, I think I can handle myself in prison." I said.

"Dad that's not what I'm..."

The call was cut off before he could finish. I handed the phone back to the warden and he left.

"That was sweet of you to warn him." Harumi said sarcastically. "It won't make a difference though, he'll still come."

"I know." I sighed. "Lloyd gets his stubbornness from me."

"You know you and I actually have a lot in common." She said.

"How do you figure that?" I was curious.

"We both want revenge, we've both wronged our children, we've both been betrayed." She said. "Face it Garmadon, you and I are one in the same. Together we could be unstoppable."

"Stop it. I am nothing like you!" I yelled. "The only reason I hurt my son was because you convinced me to, you were the only one whose ever betrayed me, and the only revenge I want is on you for the way you've treated my family."

I was about to throw a punch, but the anklet on me started vibrating and sending a painful stinging sensation up my leg, forcing me to my knees in pain. The guards were there in seconds.

"Hey! There is no roughhousing in this place!" A guard yelled at me.

"Those anklets do that every time we do something suspicious." Harumi informed me.

"Yeah I got that." I rolled my eyes.

"We've made some improvements since the last time you've been here." The guard said. "We added them last time she escaped. And yours is made of vingestone so don't even try to use those powers of yours."

"You can't leave me in here with her!" I yelled.

"Your the only person in this prison strong enough to stand her." The guard said. "You don't have a choice."

"Can I at least get bandages for my arm? It's bleeding and I can barely move it." I asked.

"Fine, come with me. I'll escort you to first aid."

I agreed and went with the guard. He led me to the first aid station and got my arm taken care of. Honestly it wasn't anything I couldn't handle, but I just needed a break from her.

I haven't heard anything about Lloyd yet, and honestly I was glad I hadn't. Maybe he actually heard my warning and wouldn't come get me. I knew that was a long shot, but the last thing I wanted was for Lloyd to get him and his family tangled in this mess.

The guard led me back to my cell and locked the door.

"Back so soon I see." Harumi crossed her arms.

"Don't talk to me." I said. "After what you did to Lloyd and Ryder I'm never going to be on your side so I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

"Touchy aren't we?" She snarked. "Typical for a Garmadon. I was one once, but I'm glad that's over."

"You were never a part of my family, not to Lloyd, not to Ryder, not to anyone." I stated. "The only good thing you ever did was give us Ryder, but you never cared for him the way we all do. You used him, made him miserable and if it wasn't for Kira he'd be dead today!"

"Oh is that her name?" She smirked. "I've heard rumors that she's carrying Lloyd's child this time."

"Well the rumors are wrong." I lied.

"Oh please, I knew from the wedding. Lloyd's always been terrible at keeping secrets and I've been known to do my homework."

"Even someone as clever as you makes a false assumption once in a while." I said.

"Ok, so maybe I am wrong. But I do know Kira wants a family, and those two will probably have a kid eventually."

"And why would that matter to you?"

"The more Onis there are, the more pawns I have."

"If they ever do bare a child, I'll make it my top priority to make sure that child will never meet you."

"We'll see in about seven months." She smirked. "My assumptions aren't wrong all the time, and I'm sure about this one."

It was then I had an idea. If Harumi wanted the baby just because it was an Oni, then would she want it if it wasn't?

"Well, you're only half right." I said. "Kira is having a baby, but it's not Lloyd's."

"Oh so she cheated?" She got excited. "Can't wait to tell Lloyd about this."

"No it's not like that, she's a surrogate for a couple at her work. The baby has no relation to me, Lloyd or any other Oni." I lied. Hopefully that would get her off their backs.

"And Lloyd knows about this?"

"Yes, he approved of it." I said. "Face it you have nothing on them."

"And how do I know you're not just trying to protect their baby by telling me it's not Lloyd's?"

"Trust me, I wish I was going to be a grandfather again so I could make up for the mistakes I've made with Lloyd and Ryder, but that's sadly not the case." I shrugged. "Sorry to put a damper on your plans, but it looks like you're out of luck."

She got frustrated and screamed. She started to kick the walls and throw everything she could. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it amusing.

She finally got all her anger out and eventually she went to sleep without saying another word to me, which I was more than ok with. As long as I kept up with the lies and didn't let her find out about the baby, I just might get away with it. At least I could throw her off a little while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 130 13
Harumi had just become a part of Lloyd's Life again. They were good friends until Loyd sacrificed himself for Ninjago. Since then, he had been experi...
9.8K 292 38
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
29.2K 465 20
So basically the ninja just use Lloyd as a weapon and actually hate him . Lloyd knows about this and one day while walking down the streets he meets...
6.7K 148 31
A child was born as both the S.O.G and the resistance. She had been living with one side a.k.a the dark side, but once she saw how fun it would be if...