Toxic Love (Completed)

By Vicky_9872

"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong... More

Chapter 1: Family Massacre
Chapter 2: Making It Through The Night
Chapter 3: Don't Associate Me With Those Gang Leader Pricks
Chapter 4: Time's Up!
Chapter 5: Auctioned Off
Chapter 6:A Monster I Never Knew
Chapter 7: Are You Afraid Of Me Gattina?
Chapter 8: He Owns Me
Chapter 9: I'm His Queen
Chapter 10: I Am Totally And Completely Fucked
Chapter 11: Sex is Priced
Chapter 12:Seeing It All Again
Chapter 13:Nightmare
Chapter 14:Seeing The True Xander
Chapter 15:Phobia
Chapter 16:A Lesson In The Art Of Sex
Chapter 17:Joey
Chapter 19: I Am His
Chapter 20:Children
Chapter 21:The Storm
Chapter 22: I Need Help
Chapter 23: Murder Of All
Chapter 24: Sold Off Once Again
Chapter 25: Mario Frincie
Chapter 26: The Uncle I Never Had
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Traitor
Chapter 29: He Doesnt Care
Chapter 30: Ill Give You Whatever You Desire
Chapter 31: What Would Have Happened If It Wouldve Been A Girl?
Chapter 32: My New Friend Joey
Chapter 33: The New Boyfriend
Chapter 34: I'm Not A Cheater
Chapter 36: Berin's Advice
Chapter 37: Separated
Chapter 38: The Past Is In The Past, and Nothing He Has Done Matters
Chapter 39: Aftermath Of Sleeping With A Druglord
Chapter 40: The Test To Tell The Future
Chapter 40: The Gender Talk
Chapter 41: Dinner With The Drug Lord
Chapter 42: The Man In The Dark
Chapter 43: The I Love Yous
Chapter 44: Little Easton
Chapter 35: War
Chapter 46: 4 Hours Of Worrying
Chapter 47: Safe and Sound...For Now
Chapter 48: Drugs are Taking Over
Chapter 49: A Reminder Of The Past
Chapter 50: A Reminder Of The Past Part 2
Chapter 51: Finally Going Down
Chapter 52: Getting Out Quickly
Chapter 53: Escaping Hell
Chapter 54: Without You

Chapter 35: Im Doing This Because Im In Love With You

60 1 0
By Vicky_9872

1 Week Later

"What time do we leave?" I asked Xander as he continued to type at his computer.

Xander of course didn't answer. I couldn't tell if he was ignoring me, or if he just was so consumed with his work, that he didn't even notice I spoke.

Once again I asked him the same question "What time do we leave?"

Xander looked up from his computer. "It's 1 pm right now, and we leave at 7 pm. Do the math."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to be an asshole."

Xander sighed and went back to typing. "Is there anything I need to bring? Like a swim suit? Or a stripper outfit?"

Xander chuckled. "I would love for you to bring a stripper outfit. As long as you only strip for me, baby." Xander said smirking.

"Dick," I muttered out. Xander looked at me. "Look, bring your normal clothes, something a bit nicer, and a swim suit, and if you would like to enjoy your weekend a bit more... a little bit of lingerie."

I got up from the chair and huffed before exiting the room.

I can somehow never be in the same room as him without him pissing me the fuck off.

"Be ready by 6:30!" Xander yelled as I stormed down the hallway. I didn't even respond, especially since he didn't deserve one.

I went upstairs and into my room to lay down. I was so tired and needed a break before we left. I knew the drive and flight to France would be an interesting way since it would be a good 20 hours before we even arrived at the hotel that Xander and I were staying at.

Yes, Xander is bringing me.

Ever since Joey stopped talking to me and broke up with me, I've gotten so much closer with Xander. And in more ways then one. On the night that Joey broke up with me, I ended up getting super drunk with Xander, and we ended up hooking up.

I know it's fucked up, but Joey broke my heart, and I guess I just needed somebody to repair that. And since we are truly bringing out the truth at the moment, Xander and I are somewhat together.

By that I mean that we aren't 'dating' officially, but he isn't sleeping with any girls. But we do seem to make out a lot. I've felt a lot more comfortable around him these last few months, especially after we lost our baby.

I just feel like after Joey left me, I needed someone to help me continue to walk through this hellish life. I've also seen in the past year, that I've totally changed. From this small weak girl, I've pretty much stopped taking shit from most people.

But I'm scared that one day, I'm going to piss Xander off again, make him truly angry, and he'll go back being his usually dickish self.

Being aggressive and abusive. I can't take anymore of that.

Over the past few days I've only seen Joey once, and now thinking about him, my heartaches to go and talk to him again.

I get up from my bed, putting past the idea of sleeping and running downstairs to the basement where Joey was very likely to be.

As I ran downstairs, I bumped into the person I was looking for.

"Joey." I said in a low voice as he seemed instantly shocked to see me.

"Megan...what are you doing down here?" he asked me. He didn't seem to want to talk. But I was going to make him, I needed to talk to him. To hopefully get back together with him.

"I came down here to find you. I wanted to see if you were able to talk." I said looking at him. He looked like he's been sleep deprived. "Does Xander know you are down here?" he asked me.

"No, but it doesn't matter. He doesn't care, and really it's not like him and I are dating or anything."

"I've heard different. Some of the men in the house say that you spend all day with him, and that you guys literally act like a couple. I came to talk to you a few days ago, but then Larry told me that he saw that you were in Xander's office once again, and to not bother you guys. And I asked him why and he said that you guys were 'getting busy'. So I asked him what he meant by that he and said that you two were now together. So I decided to leave yo be, since clearly you had found your way back to that psycho."

I sighed. "No, we aren't together. I want to be with you. I truly care about you, I made a mistake. I shouldn't have done what I did. I did it for us, to keep us together, but it only made things much, much worse."

"I know that you did it for the greater good Megan, I know that. But you made a stupid fucking decision, something you can't take back. But I want to be with you, so much, but I truly can't trust you."

"But you can!"

Joey shook his head, "Maybe, but I can't trust him, he doesn't care who he hurts, as long as he gets what he wants. And what he wants, is you..."

"No he doesn't, he just wants something to posses. And I've been giving him something to order around and I hate it, please, give me another chance. You made me happier in those few weeks, then I've ever been in the past 2 years! I'll talk to Xander about it, both of us can, if that is what you want..."

Joey looked at me. "No, I don't want to tell Xander. I want to keep it a secret. I feel like if he knows, he's going to try and break things up, which is what I don't want. I want to be with you, no problems. He has caused so much heartache to you, he's destroyed you in so many ways. And I want to help build you back up Megan. I'm doing this because I'm in love with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...
173K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
945 47 31
"Do not find love. Let love find you" -------------- "What did he do this time, princess?" Grayson purrs in my ear. He actually purrs. Pushing him b...
15K 607 76
"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ...