CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 28

741 32 6
By ahgase_4_life

Jinyoung sat in his class, bored. It was the period before lunch, at his stomach was growling so much he was afraid the quiet class could hear it. 

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the bell rang. He sighed and made his way to the lunchroom, hopping in line behind Hyunjin. The boy in front of him widened his eyes but didn't say anything. The two of them hadn't talked since their shenanigans at the club. 

Jinyoung just shook it off and got his food. When he got to their table, he noticed that BamBam and Yugyeom were sitting on opposite sides of it, which is weird because they always sit next to each other. A closer look told him that this was BamBam's doing, since Yugyeom was looking at him with longing and BamBam was doing his best to ignore his existence. 

They were the only two at the table as well, besides Jinyoung now, so that was odd.

"Hey, Jinyoungie," Mark greeted, taking a seat next to him and kissing his cheek. Jinyoung blushed lightly. Youngjae and JB showed up next, and then finally Jackson. 

They all made conversation with each other, except for BamBam, who barely talked at all. Jinyoung was willing to bet it was because of Yugyeom. 

He shook his head. Those two dumbasses were supposed to have fixed everything. When it was time to go to their next class, Jinyoung caught Yugyeom before he could go anywhere. He lead him to the bathrooms by his arm, Yugyeom being too confused to say anything. 

Luckily, no one else was in there by the time they got there. "What happened between you and BamBam?" Jinyoung asked. He went straight to the point.

Yugyeom sighed. "I don't know. I thought we had made up, but then this morning he was being weird. We had been perfectly fine, so I don't know." He looked down, obviously upset. 

Jinyoung sighed. "What was he doing this morning?"

"I was just trying to text him like normal and he wasn't trying to keep up a conversation or anything. He sounded like he didn't want to talk to me? And he hasn't tried to talk to me at all today, even though we sit next to each other in multiple classes. I just don't know. We were completely normal yesterday."

Jinyoung didn't know how to respond, so he just hugged his friend. "I'll talk to him about it, okay?" 

Yugyeom just nodded against his shoulder. They both ran off to class after a moment, barely making it on time. 

Once the final bell rang, Jinyoung was eager to get home. He had texted BamBam to come over, so he was hoping he'd be able to figure out what was going on between the two. 

BamBam didn't come straight there, he went to his house first, but he still showed up only half an hour after school ended. 

He waltzed through the unlocked door and exclaimed, "So what're we going to do? Mario Kart, GTA, or are we going to go out? Honestly, I don't care, I just need to do something to distract myself."

Jinyoung laughed quietly to himself. "Actually, I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay, what is it?" BamBam went over to the fridge and started rifling through it. 

"It's about Yugyeom." 

BamBam froze. After a second, he grabbed a soda and came to sit next to Jinyoung. "Why?"

"Why are you ignoring him? He said that you guys were fine yesterday." 

BamBam shook his head. "I wasn't ignoring him. We're fine."

Jinyoung gave him a look. "You know that's not true. He's really hurt by this. You should talk to him."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because. It's Jesse."

Jinyoung bristled. He knew something was wrong with that guy. "What? You can't let your boyfriend control who you hang out with. Yugyeom's your best friend!"

BamBam didn't say anything. 

"Why are you listening to him?" Jinyoung asked. 

"He didn't tell me to stay away from Yugyeom," BamBam said quietly. "I chose to do that."

Jinyoung didn't know what to say. "Why? What the hell?"

BamBam sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. "He just makes shit too complicated." Jinyoung waited for him to elaborate. "I like Jesse. I want to continue dating him. And Yugyeom... he makes that difficult."

Jinyoung was confused. Wait. "Do you... like Yugyeom?"

BamBam laughed heavily. "Isn't it obvious?" His expression was pained. "Whenever you guys talk about us being a couple, Yugyeom gets all touchy. He obviously doesn't like me like that."

Jinyoung frowned. All of that teasing probably hurt BamBam. "Is that why you're dating Jesse?"

"Kind of? He liked me, and Yugyeom wasn't an option, and he was nice, so I figured why not. And I like him a lot too."

Jinyoung nodded in understanding. "But you still shouldn't distance yourself from Yugyeom. He really loves you."

"I know," BamBam said. "But I seriously can't stand to be near him when he doesn't like me back. It hurts too much."

Jinyoung understood that too. He honestly didn't know what to tell BamBam. So he just didn't say anything. 

BamBam stayed over for another hour, and they didn't talk about the situation at all. They ordered some pizza, Jackson coming out of his room to snatch a slice before leaving again. Jinyoung chuckled. He normally would have been hanging out with them, but he had stayed up all night on his phone, so he was taking lots of naps. 

Jinyoung said goodbye to BamBam and then went into Jackson's room finding him snuggled up in his blankets. He smiled at the sight. 

He climbed into bed next to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around him. He was content to fall asleep as well. All of this drama was tiring him out. 

"You seem tense," Jackson said, low and raspy. Oops. Jinyoung hadn't meant to wake him up. Jinyoung hummed against his back and snuggled closer. 

They stayed like that for a while before Jackson flipped over to face Jinyoung. "You okay?"

"Yeah. It's just BamBam and Yugyeom again."

"I know." Jackson smirked. "I heard your guys' conversation."

Jinyoung hit him on the shoulder. This just made Jackson's smile grow wider. "You were going to tell me anyway." Jinyoung couldn't argue with that.

Jinyoung took his phone out of his pocket and texted Mark a message saying "come over. in jackson's room" before closing his eyes and letting sleep wash over him. 

He vaguely heard Mark enter the room and snuggle up on the opposite side of his body. He subconsciously smiled but then was taken back under by sleep.  

Him and Jackson were woken up half an hour later by Mark kissing their cheeks. "Ya'll probably have homework and I know you haven't done it yet so you should probably stop sleeping."

Jackson groaned and then hissed at Mark, "You try getting zero hours of sleep and then having to go to school."

"Who's fault is that?" Jinyoung asked. He couldn't help chiming in to tease Jackson. He just grumbled and sat up, his hair going in all directions and a red crease line across his cheek.

"Aww, look at our baby," Mark cooed. Jinyoung pinched his cheek. 

"Fuck off," he mumbled and then went to the bathroom. Mark and Jinyoung giggled. He came back out in the exact same state, if not worse.

"Stop staying up all night, it's not healthy," Mark said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I need caffeine." He walked out of the room and grabbed all of them a redbull. He then sat and pouted as he sipped on the drink. Jinyoung thought it was adorable how grumpy he got when he was tired. Usually he's a lot meaner, too, but not as much today.

Once the redbull kicked in, Jackson was closer to his normal self. "You were being such a brat," Mark teased. Jackson laughed and poked his side. 

Jinyoung noticed a flash of pain across Mark's face before it quickly went away. Jackson noticed too. They sat in silence before Jinyoung said, "How's your family?"

Mark knew he didn't mean how they were doing, but how they were acting towards Mark. "I don't think my dad remembers I have boyfriends. It's fine."

Jinyoung wasn't convinced. "How are your bruises?" Jackson asked. 

"They're fine. I'm fine, remember?"

Jinyoung sighed. He still didn't know what to do about that situation. But Mark still didn't want to talk about it, and he had to respect that. 

Mark stayed the night, and none of them ended up doing their homework despite what he had said. It didn't seem that important in the grand scheme of things anyway. At least that's what Jinyoung thought. He'd just do it tomorrow morning. 

A/N: I kind of hate how this story is. the energy now doesn't match the energy at the beginning of the story, and nothing correlates together like ugh. but I'm not gonna stop writing it though hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 664 36
WARNING ⚠️ self harm, depression, frustration What happens when love isn't something that people find on the internet, yet somehow, under an ocean m...
33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend
11.7K 347 30
*description change August 2020* Mark is a big fan of the rapper Jackson Wang. What happens when they meet?
19.6K 576 31
Mark Tuan meets a stunning boy named Jackson. Little did he know that the boy, would steal his heart. Jackson Wang, an Olympic fencer on the rise, c...