Living With The Pain

Curls_N_Dimples tarafından

Scarlett Fisher and her twin brother Sal just moved into Addison Apartments after a long time of terrible pas... Daha Fazla

The Big Move
The Start Of A Friendship and Investigation
Bringing Justice
Past Secrets
Seeing Ghost
Welcome to Hell
Two Faced
What A Wonderful Day
⚠️Testing The Waters⚠️
The Aftermath
Into Consideration
Our Mission
Secrets Revealed
Surprise
Freindly Gaming Session
Momentary Scare
Thinking Out Loud
I Know You're Shook...
Phelps.
I Need You
The Fight
The Calm...
...Before The Storm
⚠️Please...⚠️
⚠️Heartbreak City
Let Me Take A Moment!!
Advice
Goodbye For Now...

Two Sides of A Coin

162 3 0
Curls_N_Dimples tarafından

*Sal's POV*

   I knocked on Todd's apartment door and waited for an answer...it didn't come and I was really considering walking away and coming back later or barging in. "Sally Face! Come in!" I walked in to the apartment and immediately spotted the red headed boy with glasses. "Sorry Sally Face. I was finishing up tutoring with Ash," Todd apologized and when I turned around...I saw her.

She has long brown hair and emerald eyes. She wore a black choker and a long sleeved purple shirt. "You must be Sally Face! I've heard so much about you! "I-uh, me?" I found myself short of words and breath. I didn't kneel what to say. "Yeah! All good things I promise! Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat but I have to go now! I hope to see you around, Sally Face!" Ash smiled and walked out. "I-You too!" I called after her.

"Are you ok, Sal?" Todd asked and I'm glad he couldn't see under my prosthetic because I could feel the light dusting of blush on my cheeks. "Me? Yeah. I'm cool. I'm fine. Ash seems nice. Is she a freshmen too? What is she like?" I asked. "Her full name is Ashley Campbell. She's a freshmen just like us and she's an overall nice person," Todd explained. I nodded.

She was really pretty...

But she could never like someone like me...

Stop thinking like that Sal! She isn't for you and she never will be...

"Anyway, I need your help," I said and explained to Todd my situation and soon we got to work.

~~~

*Scarlett's POV*

  "Ugh!" I yelled in frustration as I threw the puzzle box across the floor,"I can't figure out the puzzle and open this stupid thing!" "It's ok, Scarlett. At least you tried,"Larry said sadly and I looked over at him. Which was my first mistake. He had his head in his hands and he just looked so defeated. I sighed and I stood up, walking over to Larry's bed.

I sat down and hesitated for a moment. Usually when I get sad like this I don't want to be bothered. I don't cope well. The loss of a parent...especially a loved one...it has a heavy toll on people. But I knew this was the only way I could show comfort. So I reached over and I hugged him. I hugged Larry freaking Johnson.

To my surprise, he hugged back and cried softly into my shoulder. That made my heart shatter into a million pieces. Seeing my best friend sad like this really hurt. "Sh...It's ok, Larry...I'm right here. We'll figure this out. I promise," I said softly and then he sniffles and lifted his head up, letting go of me and wiping his eyes. "You promise?" I nodded and smiled slightly under my prosthetic,"Of course." Larry cleared his throat,"I'm sorry. I don't usually-" "Don't apologize. You don't need to apologize for having feelings. You're not a robot," I said and we both laughed for a bit before his walkie talkie went off.

"Hey guys! Come meet me upstairs! You can finally meet Megan now..."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.3K 1.1K 32
So uh, hi?? I've never really done a fic that I'll take kinda seriously, but here goes nothing I guess. Now that people are actually reading I shoul...
111K 3.5K 28
A Sal Fisher x (Female)Reader FanFic **WILL BE UPDATING SOON** *PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM* (Y/N) has moved in with her grandparents...
201K 5.1K 20
[ This is a Sallyface x Reader fanfic, in this timeline the cult does not exist, leaving only the paranormal events as the strange happenings in the...
9.7K 397 34
Sal Fisher was just a young boy when he lost his mother, and his face. So young with so much trauma can really mess up your chance of a childhood. He...