Broken Angel | ✔

By harpersr06

Book #1 of the Gonzalez Brothers Series Bella Garcia has spent her whole life in torture, going through agoni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Briefing
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extras : Defeating The Rogues
Extras : Say Hello To Your Sons
Extras : "I do"
Extras : Marked and Crowned
Extras : Goodbye..

Chapter 28

7.9K 194 39
By harpersr06

The Next Day

5:00pm

Barto

Today's the day. It's finally come. I'm taking back what's mine. I'm getting my slave back and my baby boy back. We've spent months building up to this moment and I've despised every second of it. 

Seeing my daughter happy, living her 'best life', having a great time has made my skin boil and left my stomach in knots. How dare she have a good life. She doesn't deserve that shit. 

My son doesn't deserve to be among a pack that isn't is, he deserves to be with his family, with his Father! And it's all that bitches fault why he isn't! 

But today my brother and I plan on finally getting the revenge that is owed to us. He'll take over the strongest pack and conquer the Dawn Pack, and then the Night Pack, and the Lily Pond Pack, and the Moonlight Pack, every pack around, my brother will rule and I'll have my perfect family back. 

I walked into my brothers office as he had his generals and my eldest sons gathered around the table. 

"Thanks for gracing us with your presence, Little Brother." Damario said. 

"You're so welcome, Brother." I said and moved to my place at the table.

"Let's go over the plan one more time, shall we?" Damario asked and we all nodded then continued. 

****

7:30pm

Bella

Tonight's the night. I know Sin wants to wait til Friday to get together, he wants to take me out all week showing me the sights and have me get to know him better, but he doesn't realize I know him so well already. 

We already spend all our time together, we sleep in the same bed here and there, and I've gained so much knowledge. I learned things he doesn't even realize he does. Like how when we starts to fall asleep, his body jerks little by little and that's how I can tell when he's falling asleep. 

I know how he loves his breakfast, what dinners he wants and don't want, his favorite clothing styles, what snacks he loves and which ones to get him at certain times of the day, I know that he only laughs and smiles when I'm around and that he prefers to be all big and bad around others. 

I know so much about him already and none of that really matters. I know I love him and I know he loves me and I'm ready to make him mine. Girls need to know he's off the market and untouchable because let another girl like Viola come about and see what happens. 

I plan on becoming official and completing the mating process. Tonight's the night and I need to look bomb to get it done. 

I don't know where we're going, per-usual, but he did say dress casually fancy again so I decided to go with a cute blue floral romper, with a white denim jacket, and some leather wedges. 

I curled my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. I applied a little bit of makeup to my face and was ready to go. I heard a knock on my door and turned around to see Theo. 

Theo

When I walked into Bella's room my breath was taken away. She was wearing a beautiful bright blue romper that accented her curves and heels that raised her height, she's still short but just a taller shortie now. 

Her hair was curled and pulled back into a ponytail making it easier to see her beautiful face. Her sharp jawline, full lips, chubby cheek bones, and bright brown eyes were on full display. I wanted nothing more than to run over to her, take her in my arms, and kiss all over that beautiful face of hers. 

Stop it Theodore! She's your brothers mate, you can't think like this! I reminded myself. You're in here for a reason, and it's not to check out your future Luna. 

I shook my head and proceeded to carry out my mission. 

"Sin wants me to escort you to your date." I said, gritting my teeth. 

"Oh, really?" Bella asked cocking her head to the left. 

"Yes. Let's get going." I ushered. 

"Woah, wait. You haven't commented on my outfit yet. Do I look bad or something?..." She asked, tilting her head downwards and I had to hold myself back from running over to her, lifting her head up and demanding she never doubt herself again but I knew I couldn't.. That's not my job. 

"Bella, you're always beautiful but we gotta go. Don't worry, Sin will love you no matter what you wear." Bella blushed at my words and I felt my heart break just a little bit more. 

Why do I feel like this? She's not my mate. I know she's not. I have my own somewhere. Why do I feel so strongly about her?.. 

"Let's go, Bella." I said coldly as I walked out. 

****

8:15pm

Bella

Theo and I drove for about 30ish minutes in complete silence. I don't know what I've done to make him be so cold to me again but it honestly really hurts and has dampened my mood. I just hope whatever Sin has planned makes this night go better than what it's turned into. 

Theo pulled up and I immediately knew where we were and my mouth formed an 'O' shape then I turned back to Theo thinking shocked. 

"Is this forreal?" I asked. 

Theo smiled for the first time in days and said, "Yes it is. Go find Sin, he has a sign." 

Theo unlocked the doors and I quickly got out saying bye to Theo and I dashed towards the stadium. Sin has taken me to see a concert! I can't wait to find out who and also to find out where the heck Sin is. 

I spent the last ten minutes trying to find him but there were so many people around me, I couldn't tell who was who; when all of a sudden I heard his voice on the mic. 

My eyes widened as I saw Sin standing up on the stage next to one of my all time favorite bands, Skillet! 

No freaking way! I thought to myself. 

"Ahem, hello everyone. How's y'alls night?" Sin asked and everyone shouted 'Good' back. 

"That's great, are y'all ready to hear some Skillet!?" He asked and everyone screamed 'Yes!'. 

"Aren't we all! But first off I have a little announcement to make. I brought my girl here tonight, Skillet is one of her most favorite bands and she didn't know how close to them I actually am." He laughed. 

Yeah, no shit I didn't know. He didn't tell me!

"Well, a few days ago she asked me if we could become official and I said no." The whole crowd booed and I felt my face go numb. 

"I know, I know, what was I thinking right? Well, I was thinking I felt like I still needed to prove myself to her and I hope this does it."

"Bella, wherever you are out in that crowd, I want you to know I love you so much and I know I said I wanted to wait til Friday for you to give your final answer about us, but I can't wait. I've loved you for what feels like my whole life and I need to make you mine completely. You're the answer to all my questions, the solution to all my problems, the glue that keeps me together, and most importantly, you're the one for me and I hope you believe I'm the one for you." Sin finished and I felt tears rolling down my eyes. 

The whole crowd said 'Awh' and I wanted to die. How dare he put me in this crazy anxious moment that stupid hopeless romantic. I laughed to myself. 

"Haha, now let's give it up for my main band Skillet!!!!" The whole crowd went wild as Skillet began to play their music and Sin hopped off the stage. 

I started to push past the crowd, saying, "I'm Bella, can I get through?" And it worked like a charm. 

But before I could get any further I felt two big hands grip each side of my arms and when I looked into their eyes my whole body began to shake and I felt an ice cold shiver go down my spine. 

"B-Bernardo? B-Blanco?" I whispered with panic hidden in my voice and they just smirked at me. 

I started pulling away from them, trying my hardest to get away and screaming for someone to help me but no one cared to pay attention. They were too focused on the band and I'm sure my brothers paid the few around us off so they wouldn't help me. I tried screaming for Sin but Blanco covered my mouth. 

I quickly bit his hand and he yelled, "You stupid Bitch! You'll pay for that!". I kept kicking and squirming. I was searching high and low for Sin but I couldn't see him anywhere and then everything went black. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.1K 10
YOU CAN GET THE COMPLETE BOOK ON HINOVEL. Betrayal Hurts.... but what if the betrayer is your mate? ••••••••• Shyl...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
83.5K 2.4K 33
***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father killed himself due to the loss of his...
768K 18.8K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...