Moon River -YunGi-

By angel_youngmi

Vampires and werewolves are known to be enemies since hundred thousand years ago but now in a new era, these... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Chapter

Chapter 10

3.9K 176 111
By angel_youngmi

"Baby.. I don't think you should go.." Mingi says softly to the pouting hybrid on the bed. Yunho had woken up half an hour ago with a splitting headache and Mingi had sensed it right away and he is currently coaxing his mate to stay in the house and rest. "I can tell you what happened at the meeting afterwards. Okay? You really should stay.. Your fever is still high.."

"No.... Please.. I want to go.. I want to be there.. I don't want to stay here all alone.. I'll be fine.. I promise.." says Yunho as he tries to convince Mingi that he'll be fine to attend the meeting. Yunho then tries to act like he's fine by trying to stand up from the bed and failing miserably as his legs decide to betray him and he is falling but luckily Mingi is quick to wrap his arm around Yunho's waist preventing the hybrid from falling flat on the floor.

"You can't even stand baby. Please stay and get some rest.." says Mingi as he picks Yunho up into his arms and gently lays down the hybrid on the bed. Yunho huff. He really doesn't want to miss the meeting. It'll be about him after all so he wants to be there in person no matter what.

Yunho suddenly perks up and Mingi tilts his head in question and before Mingi can ask, Yunho suddenly shifts into his wolf form. Since Yunho is a hybrid between a vampire and a wolf, he can easily shift back to back from wolf to human without having to take off his clothes. Yunho's wolf form is big but not that big that Mingi can't hold him up.

How 'bout this? says Yunho with their link as his tail wags and Mingi blink to the puffy white and light brown wolf in front of him. Mingi rarely gets to see this side of Yunho because Yunho usually will only turn when he has to practice fighting in his wolf form.

"Uh, I think this will work. You really want to go that bad huh baby?" says Mingi, chuckling a bit when Yunho barks happily as he moves on top of Mingi's lap. Mingi scratches Yunho's chin before Yunho nuzzles himself in the crook of Mingi's neck, purring happily.

Mingi then gently picks Yunho up mindful of his tail and he walks a few steps wanting to see if Yunho will become uncomfortable of being jostled too much or not. After pacing with the hybrid in his arms for a few minutes, Mingi stops and asks Yunho, "Feeling okay baby? Comfortable? Does your head hurt when I walk?"

Yunho nuzzles his snot a few times on Mingi's neck before he lays it on Mingi's shoulder and speaks with their link.

I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much.

"Alright then but don't hesitate to tell me if you're not feeling well and need me to stop walking for a bit or something. Okay baby?"

Yunho purrs loudly that Mingi can both hear it and feel it on his chest.

I will.

--

"HOLY FUCK! I WANT TO CARRY HIM! PLEASE?!" San screamed when he saw Mingi and Yunho coming down to the living room making Yunho flinch and flatten his ears whining lowly on Mingi's shoulder.

"Quiet San. Yunho is still sick. His hearing is more sensitive when he's in this form. Uhm.. I don't think you can carry him..?" Mingi said as he eyed San's small form and looked down at Yunho.

San gape at Mingi. "Hey! I might be small but I'm strong too you know?! Lemme hold him and you'll see that I can carry him without a problem!" huffed San and before Mingi can react, San is already pulling Yunho into his arms. Yunho let San take him from Mingi's hold but Mingi can sense the awkwardness and an uneasy feeling from Yunho as the hybrid tries not to fall from San's hold or make San fall because of his big form.

San wobbles for a few steps before he laughs nervously and sets Yunho down on the floor carefully. Mingi can see Yunho exhaling a relief breath when San had put him down and had to bite his lips from laughing.

Mingi gives San the 'I told you so' look and San can only huff and pout before he sits on the floor next to Yunho and starts petting the hybrid. Yunho had lay down with his chin flat on the floor once San had put him down because of his fever and started purring when San pet him and sigh softly.

"Okay, is everyone read- aww!" Seonghwa says as he walks to the living room and finds Yunho in his wolf form on the floor getting pets from San. Yunho had put his head on San's lap, his tail wags lightly while San is petting him happily and Seonghwa can't stop himself from cooing at the sight and went to pet Yunho too.

It's not long before the others come into the living room and pet Yunho too on the floor and after a while, Mingi starts to feel a bit jealous so he clears his throat loudly. "Can we go now?" grunt Mingi. Yunho pulls his head up and looks over to Mingi in concern as he can sense that Mingi is currently somewhat upset.

Mingi? Are you alright? says Yunho with their link as he whines out loud.

"Someone is jealous." Yeosang says as he smirks at Mingi.

"Alright, come on boys. Let's go before Mingi burns our asses." says Hongjoong lightly and the other smirk and chuckles before standing up and brushing their pants, a habit gestures.

"I am not jealous." huffed Mingi as he went to Yunho and picked him up gently. Yunho then licks Mingi's cheek, stunning the vampire before he smiles widely and kisses Yunho's snout. "I'm alright baby." says Mingi to Yunho's question earlier and Yunho nods before he put his head on Mingi's shoulder.

"Alright, everyone in a circle~" San says and Mingi yelps a little when Yunho extends his claws and start to claws Mingi's shirt and shoulders.

S-sorry.. I'm nervous..

Mingi chuckles as he remembers how Yunho is not quite fond of teleporting so he runs his hand on Yunho's back, calming him down.

"It'll be alright baby." says Mingi and San smirk but he keeps quiet and when everyone is ready, San teleports everyone to the coven entrance.

They can't teleport right inside the meeting room as it is one of the rules the coven had made a few years ago.

Yunho whine pitifully as his head thumping loudly after the short journey and San scratch Yunho's head lightly saying sorry as he felt a bit guilty knowing that the hybrid is sick and the side effect of teleporting but they are about to be late so San had to teleport all of them.

Everyone starts walking except for Mingi as he stays in his place while looking down to Yunho in concern. "Do you want a minute or two?" Mingi asked.

No, it's alright.

"Are you sure?"

Yes.

"Okay then." Mingi says and he starts walking following the others to the meeting room deep in the coven.

The meeting room is a big hall and there are already a few vampires and werewolves sitting and waiting for the meeting to start when ATEEZ arrives. Yunho is already used to vampires and werewolves looking and gawking at him so he just continues to lay his head on Mingi's shoulder and closes his eyes.

Only when he felt Mingi is seated on his seat did he open his eyes and slowly detached himself from Mingi and settled next to him as he shifted back to his human form.

"Baby? I thought you're gonna stay in your wolf form until the meeting's over?" Mingi asked tilting his head and Yunho pouted as he rubbed his temple in a circle motion.

"Can't. Too much noise.. I won't be able to concentrate later.." Yunho murmured as he lay his head on Mingi's shoulder.

Mingi tilted his head a bit thinking and contemplating whether to give Yunho his blood or not but once he looked over to Yunho and his pale face, Mingi held up his hand towards Yunho's face.

Yunho hum in question as he watch Mingi's hand wiggling in front of him.

"Drink. It'll help a little with your headache." Mingi says softly and Yunho nods as he weakly pulls Mingi's index finger towards his mouth, biting it a bit using his fangs and sucking on the blood slowly.

Yunho sighs when he feels his headache diminish greatly and after a few more minutes, Yunho stops as he licks the wound to stop the bleeding and heals it.

"Better?"

Yunho nods and tilts his head up a bit from Mingi's shoulder to give the vampire a small thankful smile and Mingi kisses Yunho's forehead.

More vampires and werewolves arrive and after a moment, the higher ups enter the hall as the voices of people talking diminish until not a single sound is uttered.

"Greetings. Thank you for coming today on such short notice but I'm under the impression that everyone has heard what happened yesterday evening? Correct?" Lord Hwan speaks once everyone is paying attention to them.

All of them nod their heads and Lord Hwan continues to speak.

"There were exactly 3 groups of rogue vampires and 2 packs of rogue alphas that tried to enter this sanctuary yesterday evening with in mind to destroy this sanctuary and to kidnap our hybrid and corrupt his mind in hope that he will join them and destroy this sanctuary together."

Everyone glanced over to Yunho when Lord Hwan had mentioned him and he can't help but to squirm in his seat and cringe inwardly while he tries to be as small as he can hiding next to Mingi.

"The purpose of this meeting is, to find if there are traitors among us as we never announce to the world about our sanctuary whereabouts or our hybrid. As far as the world knows, the whereabouts of our sanctuary is still a mystery and the hybrid is still nowhere to be found. Only us who recite here knew about these so I'm giving the culprits a chance right now and come forward to confess of your fault."

Lord Hwan continues to speak and begins to increase his voice sternly by the end of it.

The already silent hall became more silent and the increasing tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. No one dares to even move before one of the older groups of vampires sneer and scoff while looking at Ateez.

"It must be someone from the youngest group my lord! As they are young and might've slipped when they venture out in the city to play." the old vampire said. The old vampire is the leader of the more older group in the coven as his members including himself, 7 vampires in total. He hated Ateez once Yunho came in the picture because he had somewhat taken a liking to the hybrid and had hoped that Yunho would be his as he never found his mate yet.

"Here we go again.." Seonghwa whispers that only Ateez can hear.

"Why do they always have to pick on us?" Jongho mumbled.

"Excuse me? We very much love this sanctuary and our hybrid that is MATED to one of our members. Why would we jeopardize it that can cause harm to what we hold dear?" Wooyoung snarls back from his seat.

"I really don't understand why we must call you older vampires except for the higher ups the 'wiser' one. I don't see any and I found the wiser one more on the younger side of these groups." Yeosang deadpan making the other young group vampires had to hold their laughter.

"We might venture out to the city to 'play' as you have said it but at least we never harm people or drink until you're drunk off of your ass that one of us younger and not the 'wiser' one had to come and pick your drunk asses back here." huffed San.

"Just because we are on the more stronger side than you are and Yunho picked us as his home and group doesn't mean that you can just throw every problems that arise in the coven or in the sanctuary were made because of us. Be the 'wiser' for once won't you?" Hongjoong continues and the old vampire is left speechless.

Actually every vampire and even the higher ups are speechless. Usually Ateez never bites back and just waves them off whenever they tease, pick on or accuse them when problems arise in the coven before so this is very new to them.

Then it happened.

Even before Lord Hwan could open his mouth to speak, the old vampire had flown towards them with his group tailing hot behind and had grip Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Wooyoung and San as they began to fight. It was more Ateez defending themselves and they didn't attack any of the older vampires as the older vampires were throwing punches at them.

They started to use their power when they can't even make one of Ateez fall on their knees. Jongho and Yeosang also join the fight circle while Yunho is getting more and more frustrated by the minute as Mingi looks confused as to help his members or stay and protect Yunho.

Yunho doesn't need this. He only wants to know about the people who had told the outsiders about this place and himself and the ways to prevent it so he can go back to his bed and rest.

Why do they have to make such a scene? These older vampires are becoming more and more annoying to the hybrid eyes.

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!" Lord Hwan had yelled and Ateez stopped fighting but not the older vampires. They continued as if Lord Hwan never spoke at all so Ateez had to defend themselves again.

"If you don't stop this fight. I will break your bones and won't heal it until tomorrow while I willed the bones to stay broken until tomorrow." Yunho deadpanned from his seat enough for every vampires and werewolves in the hall to hear him.

The older vampires who are fighting Ateez sure are stubborn as they only stop for 2 seconds before fighting back with them. Yunho huffed and his eyes instantly turned to a bright lavender hue and the 7 old vampires screamed their lungs out before falling to the floor writhing in pain.

"Oh. I forgot to mention that the broken bones will be a scorching hot one." Yunho says with no emotion in his face but you can see clearly how annoyed he is with them.

"Your group are a bunch of brats that only make t-trouble for this sanctuary and never respect us older ones! You should r-really consider to b-be in their g-group." the old vampires stuttered out while gritting his teeth in pain.

"What trouble? As far as I know, Lord Hwan told me himself that my group never failed any of our missions unlike yours. What problem did we bring so much 'trouble' to this sanctuary? Hm?" Yunho says as he narrows his lavender hue eyes toward the fallen vampires on the ground.

"I agree with Yeosang hyung. I don't know why you guys are the 'wiser' one. All I see is an old childish vampire that can't stop being jealous that I didn't choose your group and won't stop flirting with me whenever my mate or my members aren't around in hope that I will be your mate and be with your group instead. All of us didn't choose our mates and you should know it but you insist so hard that I 'belong' to you and please just stop this bullshit. I am mated to Song Mingi both in vampire and werewolf term. Just stop this childish fight. My members didn't even break a single sweat but look at how you guys are already drenched in your own sweats. Isn't that enough evidence who is the stronger one here?" Yunho continues and everyone is silent again because Yunho says in a very stern voice that you can't argue with.

"You flirt with my mate? You half-blood pricks! You actually dare to flirt with a pure-blooded mate?! Want to taste my phoenix fire on top of your broken bones? Huh?!" Mingi said as his eyes are already in golden red hue while he has already summoned his fire as the fire dances on his palms.

Lord Hwan clears his throat as he suddenly is standing next to Hongjoong and Mingi steps back and will his fire to disappear before huffing and wrapping his hand around Yunho's waist pulling him closer while throwing daggers with his eyes to the old vampire.

"My prince? Will you heal them so we can continue this?" Lord Hwan said with a bit of amused voice in his words.

Yunho rolled his eyes, pouting while hugging Mingi, "Do I have to? I'm tired. Can't I just do it tomorrow?" Yunho said and he let Lord Hwan go with the 'prince' name. The higher ups always call him that once they knew about his heritage and Yunho usually retorts back until they call him by his name again but this time he just let Lord Hwan have his fun.

"As much as I agree with your type of punishment, we need to discuss about the problems and we can't really do that with these ..boys.. screaming in pain." Lord Hwan continues and Yunho just huffs as he waves his hand towards the fallen 7 vampires and their bones mends themselves in seconds.

"If any of you guys want to start fighting again, I'll make sure that you can't even hold a finger up until tomorrow." Yunho says as he flashes his eyes with his lavender hues before making it normal again and he pulls Mingi with him to their seats.

Every vampires and werewolves except for Ateez and the higher ups visibly swallowed at the threat.

The meeting quickly continues with Eden talking about if no one comes out and confesses, they will have to use Lord Hwan's mate, Hyunil's power to find out who the culprits are and the punishment will be more severe.

I've never seen you that angry before baby.

Well, they've pushed their luck. I was getting annoyed. I want this meeting to be over quickly so I can cuddle with you on the bed again.

Mingi chuckles and pulls Yunho closer as Yunho sighs softly. Luckily he had drunk his mate's blood so he's not that exhausted after using his power to the 7 old vampires earlier.

"I-it was me, m-my Lord.."

"What the fuck?! You? Don't fuck with me Jun! We were just being humiliated by the youngest group because I called them off and now you're saying you're the one who messed up?? My own member??!" the old vampire said as one of his members stood up and confessed.

"I'm sorry Kwon.. I was d-drunk.. I only r-realized I blurted out our whereabouts and Yunho when I was n-near home.."says Jun.

"DID YOU TOLD THEM YUNHO'S NAME TOO YOU FUCKHEAD?!" San yelled before Wooyoung pulled him back and calmed him down.

Jun only lowered his gaze to the floor.

"Great! How 'bout you tell me that you actually showed whoever the stranger was his pictures as well?!" San continues

.

Jun bites his lips and nods his head, clenching his eyes shut.

"WHAT?! YOU DID?!" Ateez minus Yunho shouted at the same time.

"Can I kill him? Babe? Can I kill him? Please?" says San to Wooyoung, his eyes already in his dark red hue.

"If you don't I will. I want to rip that head." says Jongho as his eyes flashed to indigo hue.

"Not if I'm the one who gets to him first." Seonghwa continues with his eyes glowing an icy blue hue.

"I'm gonna burn him until all that left is his ashes." Mingi says, his eyes in his golden red hue.

"No killing please. Let Lord Hwan deal with him. I'm too tired right now.. Please hyungs? Can we do this quickly so we can go back home..?" Yunho says as he pulls Mingi weakly and Mingi senses how exhausted Yunho is right now so he quickly sits back next to Yunho cupping his face.

"Why are you suddenly this exhausted? Do you want to go home first?" says Mingi and Yunho shake his head weakly.

"No.. It's fine.. But can we just do this quickly.. Please.."

"You heard him. Now please calm down Ateez. We will deal with your punishment later Jun. Does anyone else want to confess?" says Eden.

"A-alpha. I'm s-sorry. I might've said s-something a-about this s-sanctuary and Y-yunho a f-few d-days ago.. B-but I t-thought t-the b-beta w-was n-nice.. H-he looked like he w-wanted to s-stay here.." says one of the Omega in the hall.

The other wolves mostly Alphas and Betas started to growl towards the Omega making the Omega flinch and cower in his seat.

"We should have kicked him out of the pack Alpha Ray!"

"Yes I agree Alpha Ray! We should!"

"This good for nothing Omega!"

Yunho huff. First the vampires, now the werewolves. When will this end?

"No one is going to get killed or get kicked out. Just let the higher ups do their job. If you're not one of them then just sit quietly and listen." Yunho says from his seat.

"Shut up newcomer! Just because you're THE hybrid doesn't mean you can just speak and assume everyone will obey you. Besides, you're an omega so stay low just like what Omegas are supposed to do."

Yunho sighs and closes his eyes.

"Ah, but I remember Yunho beating your Alpha's ass a few weeks ago though?" says Shin as he stands next to Ray and the alpha gawk at the Luna, his face red from the humiliation.

"I thought we already made ourselves clear that in this sanctuary, there is no hierarchy between us werewolves? It's all about respect and their strength. You failed me alpha. You will be punished to sit on the basic classes again until you can get that awful law off your head. As for you omega, I'm proud of your bravery to confess but you will still have to undergo the punishment." Ray says making the Alpha lower his gaze in shame while the Omega nods his head giving him a small smile.

Clapping his hand, Eden continues yet again.

"Alright, now do we have more?"

Silence.

"Great. The punishment will be in private for the confessor later. Now, we have new rules and new schedules that ALL sanctuary's residents will participate in to ensure the safety of our land. The border now will be protected three times than normal. We will have 4 groups from each side to patrol from dawn until midnight and 6 groups from each side to patrol from midnight until dawn. We will change the group of 4s' around 3pm. The leaders will come to me after this meeting is over so you guys can pick your time of patrol." Eden says.

"Everyone must not speak about our whereabouts and Yunho when we are in the city, even if they seem to be interested in living here. We have our own regulation for that, that every vampire and werewolves would have to go undergo certain tests to stay here in the sanctuary, just like all of you had done. So if they are 'interested' let them know that one of us higher ups will come to meet them in the city and don't ever tell them about this place." says Lord Hwan.

"Ah, one more thing. If you ever encounter the trespassers while patrolling, don't let anyone escape. We already let one group escape yesterday. We can't afford more. We must protect this sanctuary. At any cost." Lord Hwan continued before he nodded at Eden.

"Alright. Dismiss. The leaders, please meet me in the boardroom. Thank you," says Eden and the higher ups begin to walk out of the hall.

"The war is coming isn't it?" says San.

"Just like the premonition." Wooyoung continued as he pulled San closer to him.

"We'll be prepared. Don't wander around alone. We need to stay together from now on." says Hongjoong and everyone nodded their heads.

"Then I'm coming with you to the board room." says Seonghwa and Hongjoong nods and gives his mate a smile.

"We'll meet you guys at home. Yunho, you have to rest and drink Mingi's blood as often as you could, no excuses. We need you to be on your feet." says Hongjoong and Yunho nods his head.

"We have to be ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 181 45
VAMPIRE SERIES The unknown world inside of Seoul Forest where mystic creatures like vampires, werewolves and witches lived. The history of pure blood...
12.4K 1.2K 32
Kim Minji swore she's heard of them before, watched it from movies, read it from books. But never she did think that they were real. No, she did hear...
7.4K 330 28
In exactly 100 years later, a baby girl will be born, under the moonlight of the full moon. The child will be a hybrid of a witch and a werewolf, whi...
71.1K 2.2K 26
There are 4 powerful vampires in the school their rank is R. There are also 4 lil vampires with their rank R but they doesn't want to join R class so...