Candle Lit Nightmares

By UnknownWoods

Nightmares... We think their simply just nightmares and nothing more. We think it's all just made up and... More

White
Gas
🌲Watching🌲
Shattered
A Forgotten Soul
🌲?Hello¿🌲
Standing
Drowning
🌲Someone🌲
The Waiting Room
🌲Super Market🌲
Pumpkin Seeds
Sleep
🌲The Gaps🌲
Coward
Children
🌲<3🌲
White
🌲Buissness🌲
🌲And so it Starts🌲
Authors Note

I love you

9 1 2
By UnknownWoods

   I love you so much and you'd never know. I'd kill anyone for you if you wanted me to. I'd even kill my own family just for you. I would love you to pieces and shreds.

   If you hated me, that would be fine. I'd still love you no matter what. I've been watching your lifestyle to learn more about you. I hide in the fields of grass to conceal my image.

   I love you so much and I sometimes wish you knew. I could imagine us cuddled up in bed and you get scared of a certain noise. You'd cuddle up closer to me and I would hug you tight, reassuring you with sweet nothings whispered into your ear.

   You always sit outside on that bench your grandmother had at one point before she passed away. I know that because that how much I know about you. I know that you still cry at night because you miss her.

   You listen to the birds and watch the sun rise and I can't help but admire how the sun hits your figure. It always hits you in the right angles, and sometimes I wish I could take pictures that could last decades.

   I love you so much, I could never live without you. I enjoy sitting out there and seeing you work on the garden, trying desperately to continue what your mother had did before she had left you. I know you yearn to have a kid of your own, a little girl desired.

   If you knew I was out here I would give you all your wishes. I love seeing you happy and it breaks my heart to see you sad. You're my everything, my only, my love.

   I feel my heart tingle when I see you sing and dance, I wonder why you stared here instead of going to town. You know, I know you had considered but leaving this house to you would be like abandoning your life. Your afraid of leaving this pace.

   That's okay though. I'm here for you and when time comes, I'll eventually "meet" you. You'll get freaked out and paranoid on how I know all your favorite things when we meet, but I know eventually you'll think it's fate.

   It truly is, just a little different. I love you so much my dear, my lovely, my drug. I can't wait when we meet. I'll make sure it's before you decide to leave of course. You'll be surprised on a person all the way out here, and decide to stay.

   You don't want me to feel the same way you have out here all by yourself. You'll teach me things and tell me about your childhood. Even though I'll know all that you tell me, I'll enjoy to hear it from you.

   I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 7 8
Interested in the unknown? Dare to see the nightmares that swarm the mind? If you're brave enough, open the pages and brace yourself for the darkness...
78 2 10
A collection of short horror, sci fi and other wierd tales.
15 4 25
In life there's what you hear but what of what you should have known... Outcomes to learn from come from -anywhere Some day you will see that to be t...
199 6 14
A compilation of haunting short stories meant to send shivers down your spine. A mix of ghosts, vampires, killers, and the unknown to get your heart...