🌲Buissness🌲

Tiger put on her jacket and combat boots before grabbing her wallet and keys. She took one last good look at the apartment she and Weasel had memories in. Flashes of them running around and throwing popcorn at each other.

   Then there were times when they would lay in one of their bedrooms and just talk before falling asleep in their kitten pile they had started since their first sleepover. Tiger in her silk pajamas and Weasel in her hood and pajama pants.

   Then there were also those silly moment when they tried to re-create something they found cool off the internet. What about those times they baked and cooked together? Those moments were probably the greatest, with their constant joking and bickering.

   Memories upon memories kept coming to Tiger, and tears were beginning to form in the corners of her eyes. She rubbed them away before turning towards the door. The memories would stay and would go nowhere, so she fight off the strange urge to just cry.

  She stood there no longer and was gone without turning back. The door shut behind her and she had cared less to lock the door. The place was now completely silent. The whole house looked normal, which was what Tiger had been shooting for.

  A bag of necessities was brought a long, but other than that, there wasn't much she brung. Tiger felt her feet go into a rhythm of steps, which slowly brought her to thinking about her plans. She would get one of those throw away phones, get a map of the city and where all the motels and libraries were, along with the places she'd felt Weasel could end up at.

   She puffed out her lips and knew that this would a be a completely new change into life, and that she was taking the chances of this new adventure. Throwing away the life she once had, Tiger was no more to society.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

   The annoying alarm blared in Anjolie Holmes ears. She tried to curl deeper under the cheap blanket that covered her for warmth, but failed to make the noise go away and her body to get warm.

   Anjolie groaned and slammed her hand down on the snooze button, laying down for a few minutes to enjoy the silence she knew she deserved. The night before she had stayed up till 4 in the morning trying to find the whereabouts of a person she could care less about.

   But she was being payed a good amount for the job, so she couldn't complain much. On the days she had no work, Anjolie would go out to particular stores in towns or going on trails in the woods called parks.

   A year ago, Anjolie was known as Tina Timson. Tina has screwed up at a job by accidentally correcting her boss on her last name, entirely forgetting that she was considered in the missing list ever since she ran off.

   Her boss obviously was smart and had caught on the Tina wasn't who she said she was and had dashed off that same night, having no time to even think of the new name she'd have to come up with.

   Ten towns later of a drive and Tina Timson turned into Sara Johnson who had joined a business right when she got there. They only cared for a name and job experiences. Then for a good 3 months Sara Johnson has worked hard to write anything interesting that went on in the town she had stayed at.

   The job had surprisingly helped her realize that some things were very unnoticed. Sara had even found a few possible signs that Weasel had been in the town before which gave Sara hope she was going the right way.

   The job got boring after those three months though, leaving Sara Johnson to abandon the town and job and have been having enough time to think out a good name, went by Vione Dillian.

   But the name was quickly thrown out the trash because when Vione had went to apply for a new job, they had searched her records up. They immediately found no results of a Vione Dillian and went straight to suspicion.