Matéo

LazyLucario द्वारा

Violet's been living in loneliness for the past three years being stuck with a broken heart with her daughter... अधिक

Note(plz read)
Friends Forever
Can do
Road Trip
The Surprise
Back on the Road
Charlottesville
Painful Reunion
Mother, Daughter Talk
Leaving so Soon?
Smoke and Sunrise
Down Comes a Raven
We're Just Friends
See you Soon
Company
Negotiation
She Likes Girls
Hanging Out
Under the Stars
Staying Behind
Peculiar Scar
Real Relationship
Clem and Moo
Family Reunion
The Hootenanny
A Coyote's Wail
Cobra's Venom and a Wild Lynx
Sneaking Out
On the Trail
Most Wanted
For a Price
Not Without my Son
The Plan
Framed Memories
Reunited
Don't Eat the Dinner
The Test
Runs in the Family
I Still Love You
Invasion
No One's Leaving
Your Place isn't Here
Truth and Confessions
Old Demons
With you
The Date
Back from Hell
Eres mi Deseo
Epilogue

Unexpected

4 0 0
LazyLucario द्वारा

"Vi, you aright?" Moo looked at the little scrawny blonde headed girl.

She nodded stiffly, "Just... not in the mood for school."

"You're never in the mood for school," he pointed out making her eyes roll.

She turned away from him and sighed. His expression softened as he put his hand over her shoulder squeezing it gently.

"Hey, if those assholes start messing with you again, just tell me this time if that what's bothering you. I don't want you getting hurt anymore," she turned around as he gave her a reassuring look.

She gave him a small smile, "Okay, Moo. I just didn't want you getting rapped up in my own problems."

"Vi, I told you, we're friends, remember?"

She looked down to the floor as her face saddened a little, "I know I keep saying this, but you're maybe the first real friend I ever had, people just think I'm weird and . . . different. I don't even think my parents like me either."

He sighed, "Vi, it's not your fault. People are just cruel. People don't like me just because of my race and problem"

"That must suck."

"Not much, I've been treated like this my whole life. But hey, us weirdos have to stick together, right?." he nudged her with his elbow making her giggle.

"Right," she leaned against him her head laid on top of his as he wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"Vi, when we grow up and have our own families and stuff, do you think we'll still be friends?"

"I think we will as long as you never forget about me," she hugged him tighter.

"I'll never forget about you."

She looked at him with her large beautiful gem green eyes that were filled with so much worry and hope, "Promise?"

"I promise."

***

Vivian flinched as Violet roared in frustration slamming her spear into the river. It was so difficult to catch fish with her poor eyesight. It's been almost an hour and the best she could do is catch two fish while Vivian caught about nine. This sucked.

"Uh, Vi," Vivian started hesitantly.

"What?!" she snapped coldly.

"You want me to take over? I don't mind doin' it, mate."

"No, it's fine, you can go back since you have like a ton of fish. I'll just stay here and try to catch some more."

Vivian chuckled a little, "You and I both know Clem would kill me if I did that."

"Then tell her told you could go,  I'm not a fucking kid," she growled viciously as she slammed her spear back into the water.

"Jeez, you alright?"

She sighed, "It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Ya' sure? You look stressed."

"Yeah, no shit, Vivian."

Vivian started to look a little more hurt, then Violet noticed her expression and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Viv, I'm just tired of people thinking I'm helpless because of my fucked up eyes."

"They don't think that, mate, they're all just lookin' out for you, that's all."

"It still sucks having someone be with you while you're working."

"I guess," Vivian shrugged then taking the bucket of fish, "I'll leave you be, just don't hurt yourself."

Violet turned around and glared, "Of course I won't, I know what the hell I'm doing."

She put her hands up innocently as she crossed the little bridge heading back to the school, "Alright, see you later then, Vi."

Violet didn't answer back, she gave all of her attention to the stream of fish that she tried desperately to catch. She tried once more slamming her spear down with force, but still nothing.

She roared in frustration and anger knowing that her only success was two little scrawny fish.

This was a bad look for her.

-

Later that afternoon, Violet was trying to teach Blossom how to walk in her room before lunch. Ruby told her that it was the time that she started to teach her how to do the basics like walking and learning how to talk. Blossom already knew some words, but it was best to teach her some new ones.

Violet crouched down as she steadily held Blossom by under her armpits helping her stand. She flapped her arms and giggled as Violet kept her grip on her and walked slowly along with her. Violet guessed she was ticklish in that spot since it was the only spots that would make her laugh whenever she touched or tickled it.

After a couple more steps, Violet hesitantly let go. Blossom stood there for a good minute and before her mother could congratulate her for taking her first steps, she plopped down on her bottom and started laughing out loudly.

Violet sighed picking her up off the ground and sat on the bed placing Blossom on her lap holding her closely.

"What am I gonna do with you?" said as she touched her chubby cheek.

Blossom cooed in response as she tried to grab her mother's fingers to put in her mouth. Violet couldn't help but smile placing a kiss on her forehead. Before Violet could blow raspberries on her belly, a knock came at the door.

She groaned, "Come in."

Her eyes soon widened in surprise when she saw Clem walking in. She closed the door behind her leaning against it nonchalantly.

"Gotta minute, Vi?"

"Oh, uh- um, sure, sure," she stuttered nervously, "what's up?"

"Louis told me what you guys were talking about last night."

"Look, Clem, I never get to do anything important around here and so I thought—"

"And I believe you can go."

Violet looked shocked and confused, "Wait, seriously?"

Clem chuckled, "As much as I hate it as Lou does, I trust that you'll make it back safely and that you can promise me that you won't get bitten."

"That's it? Are you sure that this is what you want, Clem?"

She sighed, "Me and Ruby talked about your eyesight last night, she said your starting to see more clearly with your left eye. With that and Louis believing you're really capable of handling yourself, then there's no reason to keep treating you like a helpless child by not letting go on one little trip for the search of supplies."

Violet still looked astonished at the response. She never thought she'll see the day where Clem would let her do something this important ever since the accident. But there was something else she sensed on why she was afraid of letting her go. She knew exactly what it was.

"Clem, you know I won't run into him, right?" she said quietly.

Clem winced, "You know I don't want you getting hurt again."

"I won't, you and Lou ran his ass off, remember?" Violet laughed weakly recalling the day.

"I remember, but if you . . ."

"I promise I'll be careful, I can know where I'm going this time. I won't make the same mistake."

"I hope you can keep that promise," she got from the door and opened it looking back at Violet to give her a little smile, "Hey, you and Cherry Blossom comin' out for lunch?"

Violet smiled back getting up carrying Blossom with her, "Yeah, lead the way."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3K 28 30
Months have passed since Joan was killed by Violet, but there have been some issues with Violet. Is Clementine able to Help her?
5.8K 211 33
After a long night, and days spent playing Telltale's The Walking Dead...Y/N had finally finished playing the Definitive Edition of the game. Tears w...
9.8K 280 30
Clementine starts a new life in a new town. After the trauma in her home town in Macon, Georgia she moves to a small town in West Virginia. She never...
3.5K 96 20
Clementine adjusts to her new life of being one-legged and being the new leader of Ericson school for troubled youth. She struggles with her new disa...