Sugar, Sugar » NARRY

Af letnarrylove

Sugar Daddy, Harry Styles, begins to have actual feelings for his Sugar Baby, Niall Horan. Everyone disappro... Mere

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
read this note!!
18
how to view 18
19
20
21
22
please read
23
24
update on my life
25
26
27
28
29
30
pls read - it's important !!
BRACE FACE
31

i'm back & here's a look at my 2019

641 32 11
Af letnarrylove

Hi guys! WOW, it's been a while. I don't know if even of you all still read this book or still want to read this book, but I decided to hope on here and let you all know I'm alive and well. Niall & Harry still hold a special place in my heart, and I would LOVE to continue writing about them if you all are still interested.

Anyways, I also decided to tell you all about how my 2019 went as well as wish blessings upon each and everyone of you. Thank you so much for sticking with me and giving me your support these past few years. I ❤️ you all so much!

MY 2019:

I became an aunt to the sweetest little baby boy.

I spent precious time with my loved ones like miss Addie.

I hiked and experienced the most beautiful views with my lover.

I took a cool candid by a cool waterfall.

I saw the warmest sunsets.

I went on a mission trip and taught the brightest group of kiddos.

I spent nights out with some of my favorite gals.

And, I saw the prettiest Christmas lights and just had to pose for a quick picture.

Happy New Year! Here's to an even better 2020! I hope you all will stick with me as I continue old books and publish new ones.

Much love,

Lauren

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.5K 447 47
Louis makes a huge mistake that ends his friendship with Harry. Niall comes in and admits his love for Harry. Harry eventually admits he loves Niall...
1.6M 47.4K 28
Louis has fallen head over heels with his Kitten boy Harry, and Harry loves Louis just as much. But as things go, not everything can go perfect all t...
1.6K 13 12
She has feelings for Niall but she isnt sure if he likes her the same way. they are best friends but when it takes an unexpected turn, she confesses...
3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...