17

Author's Note: I only have three days left of school (thank the heavens) so that means I will have much more time to update.

I also plan on starting a new book this summer, so I am quite excited about that.

The video on the side is a live version of 'Strangers In The Night' by Frank Sinatra. I wanted a studio version, but it wouldn't upload.

Niall's POV

I took a deep breath and gripped the steering wheel, taking the keys from Harry. He smirked, and I could feel his eyes on me the entire time as I started the car. The engine roared, making my heart beat faster.

Holy mother fucking shit, Niall. I thought to myself. You are living your dream. This is what you've wanted, what you only dreamt of until now!

"You can just back out of the garage, if you'd like," Harry spoke, waiting for me to make my next move.

"Y-Yeah, okay." I stuttered, putting the car in reverse. My hands were all sweaty, and I could barely breathe. This car costs a fortune and there was no way I was going to even get a scratch on it. Whether Harry can afford twenty of them or not.

Luckily, I backed out with ease. From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry turn on the radio to some sort of old, classy song. It was very calming.

"Strangers in the night,

exchanging glances.

Wond'ring in the night,

what were the chances.

We'd be sharing love

before the night

was through."

I wondered if Harry knew this radio station by heart - if this was the only thing that played in his cars. With the way the sun was setting, the way Harry's mouth sung inaudible words with Frank Sinatra, it almost appeared to be background music.

With shaky hands, I pulled out of Harry's long driveway. The Bugatti cruised so smoothly and so nicely. I wanted badly for someone to pinch me, so that I could confirm that I wasn't, in fact, dreaming.

"Something in your eyes,

was so inviting.

Something in your smile,

was so exciting.

Something in my heart,

told me I must have you."

I glanced over at Harry, smiling when I noticed that he was lost in the music. I was beginning to feel more comfortable with the car but not too comfortable where I would drive carelessly.

"It's nice, yeah?" he spoke, pushing his mind back to reality. I nodded with a smile, slowing down to stop at a stoplight. "There's a road that leads to a gravel road up there," he pointed. "Go to the top of it and park. It's a beautiful place to watch the sunset."

"Alright. Second turn on the left, right?" I asked, waiting for the light to change. It was taking forever, or so it seemed.

"Correct."

Eventually, I saw the bright green light I was hoping for and drove a little ways before putting on my turning signal.

Like Harry had said, the road lead to a gravel one that went directly uphill. The sports car had no trouble getting us up there. I parked the car but left the radio playing.

I was staring out towards the magnificent view when I felt Harry's warm hand take hold of my own. I watched him gently pull it towards his mouth and place a semi-open mouthed kiss on the back of it.

For a man who doesn't do romance, he still managed to make my heart flutter all the same.

"How beautiful is that?" Harry grinned, still holding my hands in is, but in his lap now.

"So beautiful." I looked over at him. He rolled down his window, and I followed his actions.

"I used to come here all of the time," Harry spoke. "Back when I was in college. It helped me escape the stress of trying to be perfect for everyone.. For my grandfather, my father, the company. They wanted me to take the business over when I graduated college and at the time, it was too much to handle."

"I think you're perfect enough," I admitted, enjoying the smile that crept on to his face.

"Thank you, Niall James, but I am no where near perfect. No one is."

"That's why I said perfect enough," I chuckled. Harry shook his head with another smile.

"Fair," he sighed, squeezing my hand. "So.. You like this car, yeah? I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I did my best to guess."

"It's perfect!" I assured. "I couldn't thank you enough, H. This means a lot to me. You don't even understand.."

He raised an eyebrow, then released another lazy smile. "Good. I think it suits you well."

Both of us sat in silence, watching the last bit of the orange-pink-purple sunset. Now, only a faint glow lit up the sky. It was bright enough for me to see Harry, but dark enough to tell that it is nighttime.

"I'm so.. Relieved that you wanted to stay with me, Niall. Even after the hateful media, rude comments from people walking down the street, and my job," Harry murmured. "You are quite a character. Thank you."

I raised an eyebrow, curious as to why Harry, of all people, was spilling his heart out to me. I'd never seen him as an emotional person, and if he was, I'd figured he'd always keep it locked away. I knew he was classy, though.

"I wanted to stay." I whispered, leaning back into the driver's seat. It occurred to me how quickly my heart was beating.

I guess I always feel nervous when Harry opens up to me. It's so foreign, yet so familiar at the same time. Sometimes, I forget that he isn't my boyfriend, that we aren't in a regular relationship because he doesn't do them.

It hurts to know that eventually, I'll become old news, and Harry will find a new person to fuck around with.

He has this challenging personality where he makes you feel like your number one. Harry makes you feel like this is more than just pleasure, but then, you realise it isn't. It's just about sex - making him feel good.

The flowers, the romantic movements.. It is all very deceiving. But, I don't care because I want to be with him. I'll take anything.

"Niall?" Harry's voice pulled me back from my deep thoughts. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to him.

"Yeah?" I questioned, noticing how much darker it was now. Not too dark, though.

"You know what I realised?" He asked. I shrugged in reply. "A nice, clean, shinny car like this is just begging to be filthy.."

Before I could question his words, Harry unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled me into his lap - so that I was straddling him - in one swift movement. My breath hitched.

Author's Note: Sorry to end it there, but I really had to because I need to ask a question.

Car sex or car blowjob feat. power bottom Niall?

(originally said dom, meant power bottom)
Vote & comment you beauties!