19

Author's Note: mainly just a filler after the smut.

So, I don't know if you all have heard (even though it's trending on Twitter) but someone has threatened to kill Harry. And apparently, this is no joke like Mr. X. A lot of rumours are hanging around and I admit, I'm terrified because Harry is my sunshine. I can't see my life without him.

I just want you all to know that you should not worry or fret about this. Our baby will be completely fine. I'm sure they'll have someone who will protect Harty during this, and the death threat is only a threat and nothing more. Perhaps, this is just a joke or publicity stunt.

Stay strong my lovely Harry girls. x

Harry's POV (I feel bad that my POV's aren't in any order. Should I try to put it in an order now or keep it the same??)

"Mr. Styles," Amelia rang in. "You have a visitor." I sighed, dropping my pen and stretching my tired fingers out.

"Can it wait? Who is it? I have a lot of paperwork that needs to be done."

"It's your mother," my throat went dry at her words. "Shall I reschedule? I'm sure she will gladly wait until you are finished, Mr. Styles. After all, she is your mother."

"You obviously don't know my mother," I grumbled. "Send her in." I pressed a small black button that ended the call with my assistant, then checked to make sure I truly had hung up. There wasn't anything my mother was going to say that I wanted other people to hear, if she is her usual self.

The door knob turned ever so gently, then revealed my smiling mummy. She was dressed in a white shirt with a lilac cardigan over it and a blue jean skirt. Her long, dark hair was in a side braid, resting on her shoulder.

I took a deep breath and stood up, moving towards her to greet her. It had been a while since we had actually seen each other in person. "Oh, Harry," she cooed, wrapping her arms around me tightly. I hugged her back and motioned for her to have a seat on the couch in front of me.

"Now, Harry, I'm not a client. I am your mother. Get away from that desk and sit by me," she chuckled. I did as told and moved to sit beside her.

"Anyways, mum, why did you decide to visit me today?" I questioned, crossing my legs and turning to face her.

"I missed you," she smiled. "You never come around anymore, darling. This is the only place that I can reach you nowadays."

I took a deep breath. She wasn't here because she missed me because if so, she would have visited earlier at a more convenient time for me. Her fake smile and curious eyes gave her away.

"I don't think that's it, mum," I spoke sternly. "You don't miss me, I already know that much. You never bother to call."

I watched her face turn red as she grew flustered. "Well, I-" she cut herself off. "Fine, I lied. I'm here because of the articles that have been released about you. I can't go anywhere without seeing you and that blond boy on the cover of a magazine."

"His name is Niall," I corrected her. "Did you come here to be nosy? As usual?"

"Harry Edward, I am your mother and you will not speak to me in that tone!" She snapped.

"Are you my mother? Because you were never there during my childhood. Then suddenly, I become rich and known to the world, and that's when you decide to come around."

Anne sighed. "Dear, I love you-"

"No!" I yelled. "Don't you dare say that to me. You don't mean it. It's pointless."

Harshly, I stood up and walked away from her. My back faced her as I took deep breaths while staring out the massive window. The room was silent for a while, and I couldn't find the right words to speak.

"Harry," my mother's soft voice filled the air, her high heels clicking as she moved towards me. "I do love-"

"Please," I whispered. "Please don't say that again. You can believe it, fine, but I refuse to."

"You refuse to accept love from anybody," she spat coldly. My heart dropped. "And, you refuse to give it out. That cold heart of yours needs to be warmed. I can help you, dear."

My chest rapidly moved up and down, mirroring my beating heart. "You can't say that fairly. I give out love, just not to you. And, I never will."

"Really?" she gasped. "Is that so? You love someone?"

"Yes," I swallowed. It almost hurt because of how much I wanted to add I think at the end of my sentence, but I didn't want her to know that I was unsure of myself. Physically, I felt as if someone had cranked the heat up high

"Who?" she asked.

"The blond boy."

Author's Note: Sorry this is late and short! The next update will be sooner and much longer.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW

(please)