15

Author's Note: If you've never had Pinkberry/don't know what it is, look at the picture on the side. IT'S SOOO GOOD. There's healthy options, but if you're a fat arse like me, you can get a shit load of chocolate and candy!!

NOW I WANT SOME. IT'S HEAVEN.

(This is just a quick, fun chapter, ayyyeeee.)

Niall's POV

"So, frozen yogurt or no?" Zayn questioned me as soon as I set foot into his car. We were destined to spend this Saturday together because everything other Saturday I had spent with Harry. He was feeling neglected. Or jealous.

"Is that even a question? Frozen yogurt is amazing." I emphasised. "Wait, it depends on where we go, though. Is it-"

"Pinkberry," we said at the same time. I turned my head as we both looked at each other in nothing other than amusement.

"Bro, this is why you need to stop wasting all of your Saturday's with Mr. Billionaire," Zayn shrugged as he backed out of my driveway.

"Yeah, I know," I laughed. "My mum asked me a lot of questions before I left like, are you using Zayn as an excuse to go see Harry without me knowing?" I pitched my voice, causing Zayn to choke out a loud laugh.

"Maura doesn't talk like that!" He shook his head and put on the breaks as we met a stoplight.

"That's my generic girl voice."

"It sucks."

"I know."

Zayn and I eventually made it to Pinkberry after following a slow elderly couple for about ten minutes before they finally turned off. They didn't even use a turning signal, so personally, I don't think they should be on the road at all. It's dangerous out there.

The two of us walked into Pinkberry, instantly being greeted by a cheerful lad. I recognised him from somewhere, but I couldn't quite place it until Zayn yelled out, "Liam!"

"I had no clue you worked here," he said with a smile. I awkwardly stood in the background, silently staring at them.

"Yeah, I mean, everyone could use some extra money. Who's your friend?" Liam asked, nodding his head towards me. The other people in Pinkberry were all looking at us as if what we were doing was so important to them. Like it decided their fate.

"Oh, this is Niall," Zayn motioned for me to come closer. Awkwardly, I walked towards the counter and help out my hand.

"Uh.. Liam, right? Nice to finally properly meet you." I said. Liam shook my hand with a bright smile.

"You too, Niall.." He trailed off. "Hang on, are you the same Niall who's in an affair with CEO Harry Styles? I read this article yesterday before class."

"That's me," I muttered, unsure as to whether I should be proud or embarrassed.

"You're really the talk of the town, man. I'm jealous..kind of. I don't know what to believe, but I hope he isn't really harassing-"

"Media is bullshit!" I cut him off. "He isn't harassing me. Harry is a lovely person. Don't believe anything they say. Has anyone at campus talked about it that you know of?" Liam appeared to be frightened at my sudden outburst. Zayn cooly leaned against the counter and sent sly glances towards Liam.

"Well.." He cleared his throat. "On my debate class.. We, er, we kind of debated the sexual harassment topic and based it off of that specific situation." Liam awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"You what?" I raised my voice, causing the people who looked away to look at us again.

"Well-" Liam started, but that's all he managed to get out before Zayn interrupted him.

"This is a very sensitive topic for Niall, as you can see, Liam. I apologise. We'll both have two small bowls of yogurt." Zayn put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to the side while digging for his wallet.

"Yeah, I see that now. Sorry I even brought it up, mate," Liam sent me an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. I guess I kind of overreacted." I admitted.

"We good?" He asked me. I nodded and flashed a reassuring smile as Zayn handed me my bowl to fill up and decorate with toppings of all sorts.

First, I added chocolate syrup over the vanilla yogurt. Then, strawberries, sprinkles, and pieces of random crushed candy bars. My mouth watered at the sight of it. Zayn paid for the two of us, then we grabbed a seat and sat down.

"How do you manage to stay extremely skinny after eating all of that junk food?" Zayn questioned as he eyed my bowl of yogurt. I chuckled when I noticed he has only topped his with kiwi and other exotic fruit.

"I don't know. I'm blessed," I shrugged. "FYI: you are not fat whatsoever. Look at you, Z." He just nodded and slowly took a bite.

Surprisingly, Pinkberry was very crowded for a Saturday morning. Usually, everyone comes after lunch or around dinner time.

I took another bite of my heavenly yogurt, staring outside and enjoying listening to the conversations of the people around us. A few went like this:

"Mummy, it isn't fair that Dylan got more M&M's than me!"

"Katrina, I've already got on him for going overboard, but we have already paid and there's nothing that can be done."

"But-"

"Shhh, you're lucky I even bought you any, considering the way you acted last night."

Also:

"Look at that girl over there.."

"Where?"

"There! What do you rate her?"

"Oh. 8.5-"

"Bro, no! She is definitely a 9 at the minimum. Look at her!"

"I am!"

And:

"I love you."

"No, I love you."

"No, I love you."

"No, I love you."

That last one was almost sickening, yet it made me a little jealous. Harry and I had been together for a long time, but we've never even talked about the L word. It'd seem so weird to say it to him because we aren't what you would call romantically involved.

But, I'll take what I can get, regardless of what my heart aches for deep down inside.