Quiet Waters (Fem. Percy x Yo...

By PokemonDestiny

Percy Jackson meets Young justice after the Giant War which I seriously have an issue but I like writing thes... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

21

11.4K 272 88
By PokemonDestiny

"Hold still."

Tears rolled down Percy's face, making it clear what the healer was doing hurt.

He straightened and moved to a cabinet. He pulled out different materials.

"My Lord, you may want to hold onto her while I set the bone."

"Uh, where exactly am I supposed to hold her?" I asked, getting up from my seat. There was only so much the water could do, only so much I could do. Almost anywhere I could try to hold her was injured.

"You can restrain her with water. I cannot have her moving. She may injure herself further."

I nodded and water wrapped securely around Percy. She whimpered and I couldn't watch as the healer aligned the bones and quickly splinted her leg. He wrapped it up, forming a temporary cast. He repeated the process with her right arm, placing it in a sling to try to prevent further injury to her collarbone.

"I will have one of the other healers check in on her later. You are free to take her elsewhere."

I nodded and looked at Percy. "So kiddo, do you want to watch some movies?"

She nodded and I used water to lift her up. The living room wasn't empty for once, with Triton lounging on the couch and Amphitrite talking with a few of her sisters.

"What happened to her?" Triton shot up when he saw Percy.

"Her old stepfather was brought back to life, with some added strength and abilities. If my brother hadn't shown up, I could have kept this from happening." As I was talking, Triton moved toward Percy and tried to pull her into his arms. She shifted uncomfortably and pain flashed across her face, causing me to carefully gather her in my arms and sit on the couch.

I rubbed her back, barely touching her. I don't know how much damage was dealt and I have no idea how much was healed. Triton sat on the arm of Amphitrite's chair. She pushed him off.

I chuckled. I turned my attention back to Percy. Her full weight rested against me, her breathing remained steady, and her eyes were closed.

That's not to say she was resting peacefully. The expression on her face showed her sleep was anything but peaceful.

I frowned. She needs to rest, but if she has a nightmare and starts thrashing she might hurt herself further.

"Amphitrite, can you come here?"

She nodded. She said goodbye to her sisters before swimming over. Sitting next to me, she leaned into my side. "What do you want, dear?"

"I know she's not your child, but can you try to calm her? I...I don't want her hurting herself further if she has a nightmare."

Amphitrite nodded. I sighed in relief and shifted Percy to her. "Thank you."

"She's my step-daughter. It's not her fault you cheated on me, do you think I'm your sister or something?" She glowed softly and she kissed Percy's forehead. Almost instantly, Percy relaxed nestling into Amphitrite's arms.

I smiled and kissed Amphitrite. "I love you."

"Hey! You have kids in the room." Triton covered his eyes. I laughed and moved over to him. I ruffled his hair. He glared at me. "Stop."

"No." I pulled him into a hug.

"Mom, he's being weird."

"Let your father hug you. You complain when he ignores you and you complain when he doesn't."

Triton groaned but he did relax into the hug. I held him for a little bit. I don't want him to think he's less important than any of his other siblings. Percy may be my favorite, but I care for Triton as much as I do for her. I just have to worry about her more because she's mortal.

I glanced over at Amphitrite. She smiled down at Percy, messing with her hair. She looked at me. "You should tell me when she's here, I want to get to know her."

"If Triton promises to not hurt her."

"Why would I hurt her? I might not like her, but I don't want to see her hurt." Triton pulled away from me. "Did you call Apollo?"

"He was busy."

Triton sighed. "Probably had a party to go to. I can call Athena and ask her if she knows anyway to speed up the healing."

"She won't help Percy."

"Maybe, but she'll help me." Triton disappeared. I sighed and moved back to Amphitrite. I wrapped an arm around her.

"She'll be fine, Poseidon."

"I hope so." I mumbled. "She's so fragile...emotionally and physically. I don't know how much more she can take before she breaks."

"She's your child. She's stronger than you think."

I nodded. She might be strong, but she's been through a lot, too much for any mortal to conceivably handle. I rested a hand on the side of Percy's face.

It doesn't matter how strong other people think she is, what matters is how strong she thinks she is and how she strong she actually is.

"I was thinking I could take her shopping sometime. Get her some clothes other than those dresses you got her."

"She's a princess."

"And a teenage demigod, who would probably prefer having some other clothes. You're a good father, but you need to remember you didn't raise her. And that while she's a baby to us, she's almost an adult. You can't dress her up like a doll and expect her to not protest."

"She argues less than our daughters did. Well...argued." My shoulders fell. It would be so much easier if she was refusing to talk to me and not everyone. "Besides, I'm doing it for formalities sake. The councilmen hate it when she shows up looking like she rolled out of bed. They hate it even more when I break off our meetings to spend time with her."

"I wonder why." Amphitrite rolled her eyes, smiling.

"You know you would be doing the exact same thing if she was your child."

"I probably would be. But if she was my daughter and she was hurt like this, I wouldn't let a potentially vengeful spouse hold her."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "You're not going to hurt her."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because you love me too much to hurt my baby girl."

Amphitrite laughed. "You really do love her, don't you?"

"I'm not my brother."

Okay, I'm just gonna....

*sits*

I made a Rune Factory 3 fanfic cause I decided hey, I haven't played this game in forever. I'm going right off of the games so even if you've never played it you'll be able to follow it

Plus you'll get lines like

If you ever come back here, I'll beat you down with a rusty hoe!

Before the day is done, I'll convince someone to wear my Turnip bikini

Go go Radish Rangers!

RAINBOW!!!!!

so please check it out

Rune Factory is a series that deserves more love

I mean the special edition of 4 comes out (hopefully) next month. And it has lines like

I hope to master it one day and then fight a Bufamoo, one on one to the death.

Kiel tried to leave the house without a shirt on

I'm haunted by foxes

And... of course...

Will you marry me?

Great game 100/10

Characters are awesome and monsters are awesome music is- you get the picture

But if you get the chance, I highly recommend playing the game.

Anyway now that my shameless self promo and peer pressuring you into playing a game is over

See yah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 31 40
In which; A teenage girl writes out your (and her own) delusions to their favourite characters (who ppl may or may not be attracted to!) and hopeful...
6.2K 191 30
-Cover doesn't have anything to do with the story -For the most part, the art will be made by me, if it wasn't I will say so and all of the credit go...
274K 5.1K 59
spoiler alert: I was bored and these were written when I was 14 so please don't expect much
2K 43 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...