Nekomata Deku

Autorstwa Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... Więcej

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

A Kittens Past

7.8K 128 24
Autorstwa Stillwell03

Warning: A very feels chapter!

Flash back age 4 Izuku POV:

"Izu nee?" "What's up Shirone?" Shirone looks at me with some unease before saying what she wants to. "We'll always be together, right?" "Of course. Your my sister after all. It's my job to protect you until you don't need me anymore." She extends her pinky to me with determined eyes. "Pinky promise?" I extend mine to wrap around hers. "Pinky promise."

Back to present

I begin to wake up with a splitting headache to the ceiling of the infirmary. "Where...what happened?" "Good to see your finally up." I look to my side to see a woman that looked just like Sitri, but with longer hair and slightly older. "How did I end up here?" I think for a second before I shoot out of the bed. "Kuroka! Where is-" "she left after giving you a Phoenix tear." 'She's gone again?' I start to feel frustrated at myself for not being able to do what I needed when it mattered. "Here. One of your friends said this would calm your nerves." The woman passes me a cup of warm milk. "Thank you. Late introductions, I'm Izuku Midoriya." I take a sip of the milk before the woman tells me her name. "I'm Serafall Leviathan." "PFFFFTTT!" I spit the milk out of my mouth when she says this. "And here I thought nekomata liked milk." "L-L-L-L-L-Leviathan!?" "That's right." She smiles at me with fear welling inside me.

"W-w-well it was nice meeting you, but I gotta go-" "No. You don't." She stares at me with a smile that emanated a death aura. 'I'm so dead!' "Izuku, second born of the nekomata trio. Your sister Kuroka truly did the bit of damage on both the demon realms reputation and you in general." I start to shake in fear at this before answering. "Are...are you gonna kill me?" "Gee, I haven't thought that far ahead." She puts a finger to her cheek while making a pondering face. "Technically speaking, this territory is now owned by my little sister Sona. The call should be hers, but I could bring you down to the demon realm to sit you in front of the devil monarchy and get the authorization to do it myself." My small shake turned into a large violent one before she sighs. "But you did nothing. Worst thing that they can say is that you'll become like your sister. Though you and I both know you don't want and will not let yourself be like her. So now comes the thought of what to do with you?"

I look down at my hands before asking questions. "Where's the rest of my class and class B?" "In a room being told by Sona what might happen to you. If need be, they'll have their memories wiped of you to make it easier to pull you out of existence." "...Did anyone get hurt?" "The worst was the teachers who were healed thanks to me. Now, why don't we talk about your past and see if theirs any chance we can avoid your death." I look at Leviathan before saying anything. "Can I please tell them who I am? If I die, I want them to know who I really was so they don't think it's just murder or something worse." "It seems fair enough." We begin to get up to head to the room everyone is in.

Once were at the door, Leviathan opens it to show the teachers at the USJ and others with the students look at us. "Sona, Izuku would like to tell us his life story. Would you kindly pull a chair up." She does so to sit next to Ochako and Kaachan who have heard this story to know how it goes. "*inhales* It all started almost 12 years ago."

Flash back to 12 years ago

"I'm only going to be gone for a few hours Inko. I'll be back as soon as I can to pick up Izuku and Shirone." "That's fine Kuroka, take your time." "Bye bye Kuro nee!" For as long as I could remember, it's always been me and my sisters. "How about we go inside and watch some heroes that are on the TV?" "YEAH!" Some time before we could remember, Kuroka had made a pact with a devil to become their bishop in exchange for a home with me and Shirone. During a contract, Kuroka met my adopted mother Inko. She was the wife of an office worker overseas that rarely came home. Due to that, she spent most of her time alone with no real children due to her husband not being around that often. I honestly thought she was like a mother to us since we never knew our real parents.

"Izu nee, look! It's All Might!" "I am here!" "*laughter*" Those days, were probably the best of my life. The only things we had to worry about were the laughter and happiness of each other. I would never give up that happiness for anything. I was willing to give my everything for my family, even if it wasn't a complete one. Me and Shirone even made a promise that we'd always be together. Though this was a pact we made ourselves when we were 4, it meant something to me. It meant I had to keep Shirone safe with my life. At least, that's what I should've done. One night, we both woke up to the sound of something loud in our home. "Kuro nee?" We began to walk out of our room we shared with our sister to find her. When we did, I wish we didn't.

"Kuro nee, is that you?" we found my sister over her master with blood dripping off her. He was dead under her in the most brutal way anyone could imagine. Kuroka began to look at us with 'those eyes'. Eyes of blood lust and death imitating from them. Both me and Shirone saw them and were fearful of our lives. Both of us were shaking with Kuroka holding two tails when she originally had one. She began to stand up to look over to us. The fear crept inside my very being with me doing the most horrific thing I could do.

Back to present

I came out of my story to hold back tears. "What happened?" Mina looked at me worried before I shouted in tears what I did. "I ran! I ran and left Shirone alone! I left the person I swore to protect alone when we were both scared for our lives! Oh my god, how could I do that?" I could barely hold it together as I just cried at the act. Once I regained some composure, Tsu was the next to speak. "How did you get here though *ribbit*?" "*sniffle* I ran for days on end until I was in the human world alone. Reality sank in with what I did now to have me nearly lose it. The rain that day fell with it feeling like nature was trying to mask my tears. Having nowhere else to go, I went to the only place I could for help."

Flash back 10 years ago

*knock* *knock*. "Who could that be?" The door opened to the person that knew who I was and would be willing to help me. "Inko." I practically ran into Inko's arms to cry into her. "Izuku, what's wrong? Where's Kuroka and Shirone?" I could barely talk to her. I kept saying that 'it's all my fault' while crying with her confused as anything. Once she got me inside and dried off, I told her everything that happened including the fact I left Shirone to fend for herself. "Izuku, it isn't your fault." "Yes it is! I"m supposed to be her big brother, and I abandoned her when I should've stayed or helped her! What kind of monster am I!?" She began to hug me with tears down her face. "It isn't your fault Izuku, you didn't know or could do anything. You just reacted the best way you could." I could only remember crying all throughout that night with her holding me in sadness. Once I calmed down enough, I stopped crying to fall asleep.

When a few days passed where I could understand the situation better, I came to a realization. 'I...I failed to be the person Shirone needed. Her bloods on my hands now.' I began to clench my fist in anger at the scene. 'There's no turning back now. I need to make things right. Kuroka needs to be taken down and pay for what she did to us. And if I have to be the one to do it, then so be it. I'll take this sin I hold and bring her to a grave. Even if I have to take myself with her.'

Back to present

"And well, the rest you know already. I hid for 10 years training to fight Kuroka and be a hero I should've been for Shirone. Now I've been found, and I may have to atone for Kuroka's crimes myself before her." Everyone looked at me with tears running down their eyes. Even the pros were saddened by this. "*sniffle* I'm sorry Izuku Midoriya. If there was another way, I would choose it for you." Everyone heard this and was about ready to fight Leviathan. She held her hand up to prevent them while speaking. "I can't let you run around unsupervised after the whole Kuroka incident, but you shouldn't have to die. Which is why, Sona gets the last call in this for what we should do. Mustafar is her territory to begin with." Sitri walks up to stare at me. Silence is known throughout the room before she speaks. "As of this day Midoriya, I will have you guard this area in my place. Any devil, angel, fallen angel, or otherwise that wishes to claim this area is yours to do with as you please."

'Of course I would di-' "Wait, what did you say?" "Mustafar is under your protection. I can't protect all the territory by myself, so you are taking some of it while staying under my houses protection." She smiled at me with my mind going wild. "Why? Just, why help me?" "I care. Is that enough of a reason." I couldn't believe it. I was saved by the fact the head of the Sitri family wanted to help me. "Not a bad proposal Sona, but I don't think higher ups are gonna like the nekomata holding territory just cause you say so." "Then what do you suggest?" Leviathan thinks on this with a light bulb in her her brain going off. "What if he's your fiance?" "...WHAAAAT!?" Both me and Sitri answer in unison. "Well, you seem to really like him and he seems to have many girlfriends as it is. So why don't we try and avoid human problems where he marries you and can have a harem life with everyone else without worry."

Everyone was silent until I spoke up. "I know I'm probably the last to say something, but isn't this a little too much? I mean, I respect Sitri for what she's doing for me. But I think marriage is a little-" "I'm fine with it." We all turn to her who has the biggest red blush on her face. "If it's Midoriya, I don't have an issue." We were silent until some guy in her devil house started shouting. "NOOO! MY DREAM IS GONE!" He began crying tears with all of us confused as to why. "Saji, please control yourself." "*sniffle* Yes President." "Then it's settled, Sona will be engaged to Izuku with you both marrying when he turns 18. Now that that's settled, I'm off. Take care of my little sister now Izuku and make sure to make lots of happy memories with her." She stops right before leaving to look me square in the eye. "And if you hurt her at all."

"I will end you myself if I have to, you little bastard." The aura she was giving off was strong enough to almost make me pee myself from fear. "Bye~." Silence filled the room with Mr. Aizawa speaking first. "So devils and angels aren't bullshit?" Me and Sitri nod. "And your a high class devil with him being a yokai called a nekomata?" We nod again with silence in the room. "I am not sure what has happened, but I am relieved to know all the students are alright." Nezu walks over to the both of us to smile. "Ms. Sitor-or should I say Sitri, I would like to ask you to live in the UA dorms as an assistant dorm keeper. This is obviously a cover up so you may live with your *ahem* 'fiance' with little problems." "Hmm, that would solve several problems with keeping track of Izuku. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try?" "Very well. Mr. Midoriya, I apologize for the uneasiness around you. It seems we learned much today that the world is far larger than even we imagined."

Nezu began to turn his head to everyone else. "Now, as for living arrangements. Midoriya, Uraraka, and Bakugo will gain a larger room to accommodate Ms. Sitri. I hope you all treat her well. You all are dismissed to return to the dorms." We all left with Sitri grabbing me, Kaachan, and Ochako to help her grab some of her belongings.

later that night

We all sat in the common room silent with Sitri sitting next to me. The room was so quiet, that a pin could drop on the top floor for us to hear. So many questions were on my mind right now, but one took priority over all. "Sitri, is Shirone alive?" Everyone looked at me with worried expressions. "I want to believe with all my heart that she is, but I don't know if I can trust Kuroka." "...She is. Your younger sister is a reborn rook in a devil house of high nobility." "What house?" "The Gremory." I take a deep breath in before putting my head back. "That's a relief." "Wait, why is that a relief?" Kaminari asks this confused before I explain. "The Gremory house treats their servants like their own family. If she's with them, I have no worry for her safety. *silent laughter* All these years, she was alive. I thought my abandoning her gave her a death sentence. But in the end, I was the worse off of us."

My laugh went silent before reality struck me. "...She probably despises me now." I begin to get up to head to the roof. "Izuku, you o-" Mina tries to stop me, but is stopped by Kaachan and Ochako. "Let him deal with this himself. This is something he needs to do alone." They all leave me to head up to the roof. Once there, I look at the moon and begin to do the one thing I could at a time like this. I sang.

(He only sings up to 2:35 into the song.)

I began to think of everything that's happened to just keep singing. The fact all I believed was wrong was one thing. But when I was singing and asking for forgiveness, I saw Shirone looking at me with judgmental eyes. At that point, I just started crying and asking for her forgiveness. "If only I would've known you were alive, I would've looked for you. *hic* I'm sorry Shirone. Please forgive me." I spent the next hour up there sobbing into my knees with no end in sight.

Momo POV:

Me and some of the girls heard Midoriya sing after following him enough to make sure he was ok. "This has to hurt for him." "I know. I don't think I could live with myself if I did what he did to my siblings *ribbit*." "...Deku." "...I wish we could do more." "You aren't the only Ochako." 'To think, he's been holding this much guilt in him. Guess that smile was to hide pain. Maybe I can help some way. Perhaps I can help him get his mind off tomorrow. We have the day off, so maybe he wouldn't mind some time alone with me.' I think about my thought before correcting myself. 'I-it's to help a classmate! It isn't for anything else...right?'

And that finishes this chapter folks. Now the secrets out in the open for Izuku about Shirone. With this, he feels as if his purpose was lost. Next chapter will have Momo and another person help lift Izuku's spirits. Vote down below who you think the second person should be and I'll make the next one in 24 hours. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.1K 148 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
2.5K 72 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...