Fathers [Completed]

By Winnieepawa

*Slap* The sound of slap on Beam's face echoed the room. Beam was slapped by his father. But Beam smiled. He... More

Hate
The Truth
Remorse
REMINISCENCE
LIFE
Phana's Treat
Scared
Parents - Part 1
Parents - Part 2
Just OneπŸ”ž
It's A Secret!
Confirmed
Let's Be Together
Before Wedding
Wedding Day
Announcement
Reminder
No Sequel
Triage with TaeTee

Author's Note

8.1K 208 2
By Winnieepawa

*Slap*

The voice of slap on Beam's face echoed the room.

Beam was slapped by his father. But Beam smiled. He looked at his father with hateful expressions.

"Finally you showed your true colours. It would have been better if you let me be an orphan. Your mother was right. You shouldn't have adopted me."

.............................

Just another bl story.

Should I give spoiler? It's a MPreg story so, whoever doesn't like it, just skip it...

Just read the story before judging it by its cover and description.

This is the same story I had published under the title 'FAMILY'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.2K 20
Beam wanted to take up Medicine but was forced by his parents to enroll in the Faculty of Engineering. He couldn't do anything but obey his parents...
1M 47.7K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...
79.8K 3.5K 31
A innocent Beam? A cruel Forth? A new year, new Students, new Hazers and a stubborn kid with an angelic face. What will Forth do with this kid? ...
113K 4K 44
An arranged marriage between sons of two best friends ....will they love each other or hate This is my first time to write a story , so please supp...