paisley and her brothers

By GenGenetics

paisley, being a freshman? no problem...well that's what she thought. she is super excited to be in high sc... More

meet the hayes family
long year
freshmeat
what a day
rosy
tic tac toe
the text
movie time
getting ready
kareoke disaster
nathan and i
that night
job interview
Why
The Bus Ride
Unusual
updated character list
Blackmail
Amu Park
Punishment
Monitored
Basement
Cramps
McDonalds
character list #3
Rules
The Party
Ice Cream Shop
Busted
Raina
The Dinner
Cramps (Ashers POV)
The Mall
Bianchi Siblings
Roadtrip
Hotel

Waffles

5.9K 119 53
By GenGenetics

The next morning, I woke up with a headache and a starving stomach.

I didn't drink anything alcoholic last night so I don't know why my headache was so bad.

I figured that all my brothers were still in bed from last night...because knowing them, I knew they had a drink or two and they were probably hung over.

I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen, hungry.

Of course, I didn't see any of my brothers down there making anything, but I saw someone that I definitely didn't want to see.

Amber.

Why was she still here?

WHY WAS SHE STILL HERE?

In OUR kitchen?

This isn't her house.

So she should've left when the party was OVER... like everyone else did.

I decided to keep it cool, and not say anything to her.

I walked into the kitchen to start warming up some waffles.

I'm not going to say ONE word to her and she better not say anything to me.

She looked at me a little funny.

I just ignored her.

"Hey" she said.

Ugh whyyyy did she have to say something to me.

I smiled sarcastically, but not really obvious.

"You can talk you know." She said with an attitude.

"Okay, Ill talk. Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Because, my sweet boyfriend Cooper allowed me to stay over.. problem?" She asked, smiling.

"Uh yeah?" I said.

She inhaled deeply.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is so maybe you should pipe down a little bit." She said.

"I can make your life and your family's life
horrible. Especially yours. You know our little talk we had." She said, quieting her voice a little bit.

"Look, I'm not scared of you. I don't care what you do to me. You are not in control of me and you aren't in control of Cooper either," I said. "The only reason I'm not being a little snitch right NOW is because I don't want you doing anything to my family." I said.
"But one day, I will become that little snitch and my family will believe me and hopefully Cooper will get rid of you" I said snapping back.

"Oh silly girl, you're foolish to think your family will believe you. They like me and trust me, they don't really trust you because of.. you know... that incident." She said, sarcastically covering her mouth.

What in the- WHY would Cooper tell her all of that?

It's my business, not hers.

"Oh shut up. I'm their sister, of course they'll believe me more than you.. no matter how much they trust me, they'll just always believe me because I'm family to them" I said.

"Ok, then try it and see what they say darling." She said smiling.

I got so angry.

I wanted to punch her in her face but I'll save that for another time.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS THINKING THAT MY BROTHER LOVES HER MORE AND WOULD BELIEVE HER OVER ME?

Something is seriously wrong with her.

I ran upstairs. I don't care if my food wasn't done. I couldn't be with that girl any longer.

I bursted into Coopers room.

He was still asleep.

"COOPER!" I yelled.

He woke up.

"What what what ?" He asked, startled by my screaming.

"WHY IS YOUR DAMN GIRLFRIEND HERE?" I yelled.

"Paisley?" he said shocked. "Why are you so mad about it? She didn't want to go home late so I offered her to stay here. She's my girlfriend." he said, wiping his eyes from making up.

"Well your girlfriend is a BITCH" I yelled.

I couldn't take it.

I don't care.

I'm telling him.

His girlfriend is horrible.

"Don't cuss like that, and don't say that." He warned me.

"Well it's true" I said, shrugging.

"No it's not. I thought you liked her?" He asked,

"Well I don't, she threatens me about everything Cooper. She literally pushed me in the bathroom that day I sat with y'all, and she told me that if I told you, she would make mine and all of our lives miserable." I said.

He giggled.

He then put his hand on my forehead.

"Are you okay Pay?" he asked, "You seem kinda tired, maybe the party kinda wore you out of got you acting crazy. Or maybe, it's symptoms of your period, I don't know. Whatever it is, you just need to rest it out." He said.

"I don't need to fucking rest it out. I know what I'm talking about. She threatened me again downstairs talking about how if I told you no one would believe me" I said.

Then she walked in.

"Hey Paisley! I made you some waffles because I heard you were up!" She said smiling.

Cooper looked at me annoyed.

"What no! You- I- downstairs-" I stuttered.

"What?" she asked.

"You know what you're doing" I said.

"Yeah.. getting my sister some waffles ?" She said, acting like she didn't know what she just said downstairs.

I screamed.

"Paisley go to your room because you're obviously not feeling well right now" Cooper said.

I rolled my eyes and ran into my room, purposely running into Amber.

I shut Coopers door behind me.

I went into my room and locked the door and closed it shut.

This is ridiculous.

She's good at setting people up.

And making herself look like the good guy.

I just have to play her game.

I sat down stressed. And aching a bit from my hickeys.

I decided that I was going to call Jace.
He should be up, it was about 11:30.
I called him and he answered.

I told him about everything that just happened.

"Don't worry about it babe. It'll be fine, I think you're just overwhelmed. Just calm down."

"Calm down?? CALM DOWN?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said, scared of what I was going to say.

"No I will not calm down. You know, I called so you could make me feel better." I said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I know. Just rest up. Okay? I'm tired and I'm sure you're tired too. So please just rest up for me and yourself. " He said.

"Fine" I said.

"Alright, bye baby" he said.

I then hung up.

UGH.

No one understands.

I decided to just do what Jace said to do.

Rest.

I crawled into my bed and went back to sleep.

Before you know it, I woke back up again.

It was about 3:45 when I woke up.

Half a day... sweet.

Hopefully little Miss Amber was gone.

I walked out of my room and then downstairs into the kitchen.

Asher and Nathan were in the Living room playing video games and Cooper and Luke were in the kitchen cleaning.

Dan was even home!

Dan was in the kitchen sitting on the stool.

"Hey Dan!" I said, racing to him, giving him a hug.

"Heyyy kiddo! I haven't seen you in forever! How's it going" He asked.

"Okay I guess," I responded, "What about you, hows the new job and everything?" I asked.

"It's been good. Tough, but good" he said smiling.

I smiled at him.

"How'd you enjoy your first party last night Paisley?" Luke asked.

"It was pretty fun, not gonna lie" I said.

"I'm glad." He said.

"Surprised that Paisley wasn't up some dude ass" Asher said laughing, but still focused on his game.

"You're so rude, I'm not a hoe" I said.

"I didn't say you were, stupid." He said again.

"Amber left" Cooper said, changing the subject.

"Good" I added.

"You know, that wasn't cool what you said about Amber." Cooper said, "I know she was rude to you last night about walking in my room but just because of that, you don't need to make up stuff about her to try to turn me against her. That really hurt her feelings what you said." Cooper said.

He can't be serious I-

I stared at him for a little while.

"You can't be serious. You don't believe me?" I asked.

I looked at Luke.

Luke had a face on him that I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

Cooper obviously told him about it.

"Luke what about you?" I asked.

Luke shrugged.

"Oh come on guys. Why don't you believe me?" I asked .

"Because, I don't understand where all this came from. The one time she was rude to you, you start coming to me out of nowhere saying all this stuff she's said and that she's blackmailed you ?" Cooper said.

"Because she did! It was before the party though! She said not to tell because she would make our lives bad and all this other crap. And this morning she said it again so I finally went upstairs and lost my cool because I was sick of it, hoping that you, out of all people, would at least believe me." I said.

"I'm sorry Paisley, but I just know how you are bub" Cooper said.

"It sounds like you're just jealous" Asher said walking in the kitchen with Nathan.

"Of what?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe because you're jealous Cooper spends more time with Amber than you" Asher said shrugging.

"I'm not but okay, fuck off." I said.

"Language Paisley" Luke said sternly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't Amber like really sweet?" Nathan asked.

My brothers nodded their head, ALL of them nodded.

I shook my head.

You've got to be kidding me.

"I can't believe you guys," I said, " Just forget it. Just forget everything I told you." I said.

I WILL eventually show them the truth and expose her bratty self.

Even if it's the last thing I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
2M 43.4K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
1.5M 33.6K 134
Dakota Hastings is a 16-year-old girl that is tired of her life. Her overprotective older brothers have annoyed her for years but now that she is a f...
2.4M 52.2K 42
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...