𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝕭...

By RazaMontera

The chains clanked amongst one another, giving out a final "clink" when tightened still. Some were left loose... More

.Something Undiscovered.
.The 18th Letter.
.Everyone Changed, Except One.
.I Mean, It's Not Her Fault.
.Lil' Gideon.
.Back To Old Ways.
.Lost.
.Confrontation.
.The Spirit.
.Found.
.Healing And Apologizes.
.Same Old Grunckles.
.Shopping.
.Foreign.
.No Man Left Behind.
.Prank.
.Unwanted Visitor.🎃
.Room For One, Now For Two.🎃
.White.🎃
.Spice It Up.🎃
.Parties And Secrets.🎃
.Dark.🎃
.Louder.🎃
.Monster.🎃
.Familiar.
.Beating.
.An Old "Friend".
.Never.
.Images.
.Sounds.
.His Return.
.Lupus.
.Irrevocable.
.Breaks n' Research.
.Disguise.
.Enamorado.
.Greetings And Meetings.
.On Instinct.
.Something Discovered.

.Amber.

530 32 2
By RazaMontera

A/N- I used a pic of the forest and a wolf tutorial. I think it turned out ok.
_____________

"Oh my god, will she be okay?"

"How deep is the wound?"

"What should we tell her parents? Ooh man they're gonna kill us-"

"Guys chill, I-I don't know." Said the first voice around me, unknown from blurred vision from my drowsiness. I couldn't tell who stood around me; as everything began to adjust into place I was able to make out who. "We need to find a cloth before she bleeds out."

That came from Wendy, her figure stood closest to me crouched down, reaching for something. Memories from what transpired tonight came in small fragments. The crowd surfed, jumping through a trapped door, exploring some underground freak house, and having to leave Mabel behind to fight all those ghosts and that overgrown wolf.

I widened my eyes despite how they desperately wanted to close; it seemed to startle everyone.

"Mabel... she's-she's. Still down the-ere." A fabric cupped my body, wrapping around my chest and inner shoulder. Gentle hands helped me to my feet, but since I was weak they supported me up. Dipper came around my left, placing a muddy hand on my costume's shoulder.

"She's fine Pacifica, Lee gave Tambry and Robbie the axe when they went back to find her." Trudging through the dirt path, where fallen leaves laid forgotten by the trees, I was hauled to safety.
**********

The frail door of the shack was opened by Dipper who was pocketing a key, followed by the rest of the group. Except for Tambry, Robbie, and Mabel. Through the door I was led into the living room, my body placed onto the couch which was warm.

Finally feeling some comfort I sighed somewhat pleasingly, every part of me wanted to sleep. But my growing worry for the other Pine twin made it difficult.

"Hey kid, I don't know you very well, Ford's on his way to help you." The con-man spoke, he wore his usual black suit, aside for the exception of his gut showing behind his white undershirt. Shorty after, Stan Pines walked into the room again, except he'd changed from his previous outfit.

A red turtleneck with a strap that ran diagonally up his chest, his appearance looked thinner. As glasses sat propped on his nose and a long science-like coat covered him, topped with a grey streak on the sides. Now I don't think their uncle is crazy, but this old man just left the room and came back dressed up differently.

"Play-ing dress-up is not going...to heal me you know." I've haven't been waiting that long, but I'm sure they'll make me wash this couch if I stained it more than it already is.

So I was beginning to become impatient, he looked down, coiling his face into a annoyed gaze.

He paused, walking towards Dipper and pointing his thumb at me while muttering something. "You sure you want me to heal her?"

"Do it for Mabel Grunckle Ford, she'll kill you if you leave her wounded." Looking at "Ford" I remembered he was the guy from the Weirdmageddon. He didn't say anything after that, sighing while reaching into his inner coat pocket and pulled out a futuristic-looking gun.

Without hesitation, a purplish-blue ray formed at the tip, striking numbly at my chest. The shot healed a majority of the wound, as Ford instructed I should keep tending to it. Sitting up to remove the nasty bloodied rag revealed a partially healed scar, then I overheard them saying to help me upstairs.

Dipper approached me, turning his back to me and offered his shoulder to hold onto. A rolled up magazine smacked his head, he let out a grumbled "ouch" in response and rubbed the spot with his hand. Stan Pines held the rolled magazine, then whispered to him something I couldn't understand.

He came back with Wendy, who came around me and helped me off the couch. Following behind Dipper lead us up the stairs and into a small bathroom in his and Mabel's room. We were the last to enter because Dipper was rummaging through products, which eventually pulled out a First Aid Kit.

"We'll be at the door if you need anything." Was all the redhead said, shutting the door behind her, leaving me to figure things out. The small bathroom was a comfortable size, nothing like my own. A lone mirror that reflects an image of the window, giving me a view of the dense forest.

I managed to get myself on the counter, my feet dangling above the wooden floorboards. The medicine seemed cheap, basic commoner products but that didn't matter to me. After untying the cape, I peeled off more of the shirt and vest of the costume. Some of the blood hasn't dried, so my hands got dirty and red, everything was removed and I looked before myself.

The reflection looked terrible, bruises and cuts on my upper body littered everywhere. My face, once covered with light amounts of makeup, now showed a pale figure. Dried drops of blood hung on my chin, and in other places faint red was visible.

"Look at you Pacifica," I told myself, gazing at my equally bruised hand that had also sported a pale shade. "You look awful, disgusting even." I interrupted my own voice with the stinging of the rubbing alcohol, hissing out a pained groan.

It stung brutally, not even the bandages made the pain go away but spacing out sorta worked for me. Wow, I thought, and just when I thought things couldn't get any more weirder in this old town. You'd think the Weirdmageddon would be the last oddity to occur but nope.

Firstly I'm beat down by my old "ex" and his goons, secondly Mabel goes missing for days and Dipper and I find her in the forest mind you. And lastly, who knew there was some underground mansion under the abandoned Halloween store. That's also the home of a wild wolf and some ghost.

NARRATOR'S P.O.V👓
The roll of bandages slid from Pacifica's hand, hitting the ground and laid forgotten around the worn out floorboards. She peaked at the window, everything was dark, except for the bits of lush green that was shaded by the moonlight.

The blonde scooted closer, the glass now a few inches from her face, hands gripped the ledge of the window. The wolf. Those same words rolled off her tongue and down to the floor, the next word that struck her mind was of course, Mabel. Where is she at after all this time? Was she alright?

Pacifica couldn't care for her injured chest, it's aching jolts begged her to rest. But she never gave in, the guilt of how she'd been swayed to leave her friend behind. Again. In every adventure she was "dragged" to, which would have Mabel pleading with her endlessly to join them.

Ended up with Dipper somehow managing to stir up the monster. She'd been sent to run for her life, she wouldn't scream or cry out of fear, how could she? Mabel's loud and oddly soothing laughter and Dipper's slight girly scream, the Northwest could only laugh.

Those trips into the forest taught her new things, skills that were unknown til the day it happened. Like shooting a grappling hook and landing it perfectly on a tree branch, saving them from the Hide Behind. Pacifica limped off the counter, having finished her bandaging she opened a cabinet and placed the Kit away.

"Pacifica!" The blonde who couldn't compose herself fast enough, gave a quiet squeak from the sudden surprise. Dipper stood at the door's frame, his expression stricken and horrified, his face looked like it said "you might want to take a look at this."

Pushing aside her body's protest, Dipper and Pacifica rushed down the stairs. The house, abandoned of life, had its door ajar but was forced open by the younger teens.
.
.
.
.
Forest debris bombarded the ground, dirt and leaves faltered from their form due to the pressure. Large footprints roughly stamped the ground, ending at the heel of the owner who nearly camouflaged in the shadows.

Pacifica looked at the others who now stood on past the Shacks front porch. All sharing a mortified look that Dipper had too, Stan and Stanford stood defensively ahead of everyone.
.
.
.
What was it doing here Pacifica thought. Jaw dropped, stiff with pure shock at what she saw. Strong legs lead up to broad shoulders, fur sprawled from its chest and stood out proudly like a lion's mane.

Ears perked on a constant alert, giving the occasional twitch from the slightest sound.
.
.
Yellow and nothing more. Baleful amber glowed on wolf's darken face. It's eyes. They reflected a venomous stare at the twin brothers and the older teens.

A strong pulsation bumped in the blondes chest, she reached and gripped the borrowed clothing. It made a soft, subdued sound.
.
The wolf ears twitched again, the menacing glazed eyes shifted onto Pacifica.

Published On: 1/25/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 126 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
1.3K 48 9
Dipper Pines, a 20 year old that lives in a small town called Gravity Falls, works as a book store employee. While at work, tragedy strikes when Bill...
210K 5.8K 42
Slight Au! Weirdmeggdon is over but that doesn't mean the weirdness of gravity falls is. Dipper hates living in gravity falls and he has the cuts and...
19.7K 733 27
this is billdip siren au obviously sorry I'm not good a descriptions.. ..hope you enjoy the story! --Comments are loved and appreciated-- I don't ow...