Alexis Gilbert: The Vampire D...

By BiancaEvans2

This is a vampire diaries fanfic, where Elena has an identicle twin. Alexis and Elena are the first ever dopp... More

TVD: S1E1- Pilot
TVD: S1E2 - Comet
TVD: S1E3 Friday Night Bites
TVD: S1E4 - Family Ties
TVD: S1E5 - You're Undead to Me
TVD: S1E6 - Lost Girls
TVD: S1E7 - Haunted
TVD: S1E8 - 162 Candles
TVD: S1E9 - History Repeating
TVD: S1E10 - Turning Point
TVD: S1E11 - Bloodlines
TVD: S1E12 - Unpleasantville
TVD: S1E13 - Children of the Damned
TVD: S1E14 - Fool me Once
TVD: S1E15 - Few Good Men
TVD: S1E16 - There Goes The Neighborhood
TVD: S1E17 - Let the Right 1 In
TVD: S1E18 - Under Control
TVD: S1E19 - Miss Mystic Falls
TVD: S1E20 - Blood Brothers
TVD: S1E21 - Isobel
TVD: S1E22 - Founder's Day
TVD: S2E23 - The Return
TVD: S2E24 - Brave New World
TVD: S1E25 - Bad Moon Rising
TVD: S2E26 - Memory Lane
TVD: S2E27 - Kill or Be killed
TVD: S2E28 - Plan B
TVD: S2E29 - Masquerade
TVD: S2E30 - Rose
TVD: S2E31 - Katerina
TVD: S2E32 - The Sacrifice
TVD: S2E33 - By the Light of the Moon
TVD: S2E34 - The Descent
TVD: S2E35 - Daddy Issues
TVD: S2E37 - Dinner Party
TVD: S2E38 - House Guest
TVD: S2E39 - Know the Enemy
TVD: S2E40 - Last Dance
TVD: S2E41 - Klaus
TVD: S2E42 - Last Day
TVD: S2E43 - Sun Also Rises
TVD: S2E44 - As I Lay Dying
TVD: S3E45 - Twins Birthday
TVD: S3E46 - The Hybrid
TVD: S3E47 - End of the Affair
TVD: S3E48 - Disturbing Behaviour
TVD: S3E49 - Reckoning
TVD: S3E50 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
TVD: S3E51 - Ghost World
TVD: S3E52 - Ordinary People
TVD: S3E53 - Home Coming
TVD: S3E54 - The New Deal
TVD: S3E55 - Our Town
TVD: S3E56 - The Ties That Bind
TVD: S3E57 - Bringing Out The Dead
TVD: S3E58 - Dangerous Liasons
TVD: S3E59 - All My Children
TVD: S3E60 - Break On Through
TVD: S3E61 - Murder of One
TVD: S3E62 Adrianna's Birth
TVD: S3E63 - Heart of Darkness
TVD: S3E64 - DO Not Go Gentle
TVD: S3E65 - Before Sunset
TVD: S3E66 - The Departed
TVD: S4E67 - Growing Pains
TVD: S4E68 - Memorial
TVD: S4E69 - The Rager
S4E70: Reuniting with Elijah
S4E71: Dinner with the Andersons
TVD: S4E72 - I Love You (Mature)
TVD: S4E73 - Wedding
TVD: S4E74 - After School Special
TVD: S4E75 - Catch Me if You Can
TVDS4E76: American Gothic
TVD: S4E77 - Pictures of You
TVD: S4E78 - The Originals
TVD: S4E79 - She Comes Undone

TVD: S2E36 - Crying Wolf

1K 28 1
By BiancaEvans2

Alexis' POV

Last night was great, Care made me tell them about my one night stand with Tyler. I then told Bonnie how I'm pregnant with his child. We watched the Notebook, before all crawling into Caroline's big bed. Where we all fell asleep.

Until Elena's phone rings this morning waking us and Care pushes her out of the bed. "Go away" Care whines and I snuggle into my pillow trying to go back to sleep.

"Hello?" Elena says answering her phone. We all glare at her from the bed, annoyed at being awaken.

"Shh" Bonnie and I tell her. Elena drags herself out of Caroline's room and continues her conversation in the hallway. Then my phone rings and I groan.

"Alexis!" Caroline whines and I crawl out of the covers. To the end of the bed. I grab my phone and head to the bathroom.

"Hello" I say tiredly as I rub sleep from my eyes.

"Did I wake you?" Elijah asks.

"No Elena did" I tell him. "Thank you for saving them last night" I add.

"You are welcome" he says and I turn on the shower. "Anyway, I have a reason for calling" he states.

"It wasn't just to hear me say thank you?" I ask smirking.

"No" he chuckles. "I've been invited to a tea party at the Lockwood mansion and I'm allowed to bring a plus one. I'd be honoured if you'd accompany me" he states and I freeze surprised.

"You want me to be your date for a tea party?" I ask him surprised.

"You're aunt will be there, along with other people you know" he tells me.

"Well I didn't have anything planned for today, so why not" I tell him.

"Great, I'll pick you up at one" he tells me. I agree and we say our goodbyes. I hang up and have a shower. I then get dressed and grab my things leaving the house.

(Woods) Third Persons POV

Tyler arrived at Brady's RV to meet Brady, Jules and a new wolf Stevie. Jules greeted Tyler and he reminds her she was suppose to leave. "We will soon" she assures him. Tyler looks at the two male wolves nervously. "Listen. We kind of need your help with something" she tells him.

"We need you to help us find the moonstone" Brady tells him.

"Somebody needs to explain to me what the big deal is about a rock" Tyler states.

"That rock helps break the curse of the sun and the moon" Stevie states.

"It's an old curse placed on both vampires and werewolves" Jules clarifies.

"Vampires break the curse, they're free to walk in the sunlight, but we're stuck only turning at the full moon, aka werewolf Armageddon" Stevie explains.

"But if we break it, they're stuck as night-walkers, and we can turn whenever we want" Brady states.

"Aka werewolf domination" Stevie says smiling. Tyler sighs heavily thinking.

"Tyler, if we can turn at will. That means we never have to turn at all, not if we don't want too" Jules tells him. Meaning his child would never have to suffer the curse.

"If those vamps are gearing up to break the curse, they must have also found the doppelgänger" Stevie states.

"The doppelganger?" Tyler asks confused.

"Evil twin shadow person. We're betting Mason's hot, vampire chick Kathy knows all about it, so we need you to help us find Kathy. I--I have a picture. Mason brought her to the bar once. No one liked her. She was a vampire. Bad news" Stevie explains taking out his phone. "Right--right here. The girl next to Mason" he states showing Tyler the picture.

Tyler looks at the screen surprised. In the photo was a girl that looks exactly like Elena and Alexis standing next his uncle. "That's Elena Gilbert" he says without thinking.

"You know her?" Jules asks him.

"I've known her my whole life" he states.  He leaves with Jules. "There's something else you should know" he tells her once they're out of ear shot of the others.

"What is it Tyler?" she asks him concerned.

"Elena isn't the only doppelganger, Alexis is her identical twin sister" he tells her. "She can't get involved, I don't want to baby hurt. I'm doing this so my baby never has to turn" he states.

"Don't worry, no one will touch Alexis" she assures him. "Just find out where Elena is" she tells him. He nods his head and heads into town. He spots Alexis leaving Caroline's house and heads over to her.

Alexis' POV

"Alexis!" I hear someone call and turn to see Tyler. I glare at him.

"Stay away from me Tyler" I tell him, still upset about last night.

"It's important" he says grabbing my arm. Making me drop my bag and the contents goes everywhere. I groan and kneel down to grab my things. He kneels down to help me. "I'm sorry about what happened with Caroline. Okay, but there's so much we need to talk about" he tells me.

"I know we have a lot to talk about" I grumble getting up with my bag. "But at the moment I have to go get ready for a tea party at your house. Can we tell your mum tonight?" I ask him.

"About the baby?" he asks and I nod my head. "Sure, I'll see you tonight" he tells me and I return home. I changed into a mahogany knee length dress. I brush my hair and do my make up. There's a knock at the door.

I answer it to see Elijah in a suit as usual. "Do you own anything that's not a suit?" I ask him with a smile.

"No" he says. "You ready?" he asks me and I nod my head. We leave and he drives us to the Lockwoods.

"Elijah so glad you could come" Carol says smiling. "Alexis, good to see you dear" she says.

"Carol, I hope you don't mind me being her" I tell her.

"Of course not, you are always welcome here" she tells me. We all grab some tea. "Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there" she tells Elijah.

"No, I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia. Lots of research. Strictly academic" Elijah tells her.

"That's fascinating" she tells him.

"I myself don't really care about history, never really interested me" I state. "But I do enjoy the origin of myths and legends" I add. Just then Damon joins us.

"Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families" Carol says introducing the pair.

"Such a pleasure to meet you" Damon says holding a hand out.

"No, the pleasure is mine" Elijah says as they shake hands.

"Elijah I'm going to go find my aunt" I tell him. He nods his head and I leave the group. "Aunt Jenna" I say when I find her.

"Hi Alexis, I'm surprised you're here" she says smiling.

"Elijah invited me along" I tell her shrugging. "Tyler and I are telling his mum tonight" I add.

"Do you want me there?" she asks me.

"No, we have to tell her alone" I tell her. "But I'll tell you all about it when I get home afterwards" I assure her. "I think we should tell Uncle John also, whether I like it or not. He is my father" I grumble.

"I'll diffidently be there for that" she assures me. I smile nodding my head and Elijah joins us. "I'm going to go find Alaric" she states and leaves us, winking at me. I blush.

"Did I interrupt something?" Elijah asks me.

"No, how'd it go with Damon?" I ask him.

"I reminded him of his role and to treat me with more respect" he states. "Can I escort you home?" he asks. I nod my head and we leave the party. We arrive home and stop at the door.

"I had fun today, it was nice to forget everything for awhile" I tell him. "Thank you again for saving the others last night" I add.

"I gave my word they, you and your baby would come to no harm" he reminds me. "I keep my word Alexis" he tells me.

"I can see that, you're a man of honor" I tell him. "I've never meet a man like you Elijah, I hope we can talk to each other more" I state.

"I'd like that" he says and kisses my hand. "Good day Alexis" he says and leaves. I go inside and decide to do my homework. As I was doing it I hear someone in the house.

"Jenna?!" I call and no one answers. I stand up and hear my phone ring. I turn to see it on the kitchen bench and frown in confusion. I answer it.

"Alexis, hi" Elena says smiling.

"Elena, where are you?" I ask her confused.

"The lake house with Stefan, remember? I sent you a message" she tells me. I frown, she never sent me a message. "Anyway, I was wondering it you wanted to come over. The fresh air would do you good" she states.

"Sounds good, I could get away after what I'm doing tonight" I tell her.

"What are you doing?" she asks me.

"Telling Carol Lockwood and John about the baby" I tell her.

"Wow" she says.

"Yeah, so I'll be there tomorrow" I tell her. She says bye and I do the same. Before going to pack a bag for the lake house. Then message Tyler asking if he's home, so we can tell his mum about the baby.

A/N

Picture above of Elena, Caroline and Bonnie in bed together (imagine Alexis in between Caroline and Bonnie). Picture on the external link of Alexis in her tea party outfit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 612 24
In this story Damon has a fraternal twin called Diana who is also a vampire. She's just arrived in Mystic Falls and is very much like Damon. FYI this...
166K 4K 32
Elena and Zoe Gilbert are doppelgΓ€nger twins, sharing the same features, but not personality Zoe has more of the rebel type, but doesn't mean she car...
6.4K 120 36
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
27.9K 719 24
π—œπ—‘π——π—œπ—”π—‘π—” π—šπ—œπ—Ÿπ—•π—˜π—₯𝗧 πš‹πš˜πš˜πš”πŸ· : πšŸπšŠπš–πš™πš’πš›πš’πšœπš– [πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš] π—œπ—‘π——π—œπ—”π—‘π—” π—šπ—œπ—Ÿπ—•π—˜π—₯𝗧, the elder twin of Elena Gilbert. In...