Beautiful Time ~ NCT Dream (0...

By LisaP2000

Jaemin is back from his hiatus and everything gets complicated. Because Jeno is really tempted to just grab h... More

Chapter 1: He is back
Chapter 2: Distant
Chapter 3: Cute
Chapter 4: I don't want to be alone tonight
Chapter 5: Do you hate me?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: I told you
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Chapter 9: Maybe forever isn't that bad
Chapter 10: A lot of staring
Chapter 11: Forgiven? - Forgiven.
Chapter 12: Complicated feelings
Chapter 13: What is happening?
Chapter 14: We are touching each other
Chapter 15: Heejin
Chapter 16: Loose control
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Dance with Me
Chapter 19: Get lost in the feelings
Chapter 21: Zhong &Park
Chapter 22: Try to keep control
Chapter 23: Unexpected
Chapter 24: Heejinie
Chapter 25: He is slowly giving up
Chapter 26: Dance practice
Chapter 27: The day has come
Chapter 28: Black
Chapter 29: On
Chapter 30: Black
Chapter 31: Renjunie
Chapter 32: Renjun-ah
Chapter 33: Renjun-Hyung
Chapter 34: Beginning or end?
Chapter 35: Chain Reaction
Chapter 36: Rollercoaster
Chapter 37: Okay, let's tell Renjun
Chapter 38: A new but oblivious Mark
Chapter 39: A happy day for Chenle by Jisung
Chapter 40: First date
Chapter 41: Distance again
Chapter 42: Tickling
Chapter 43: The next step (?)
Chapter 44: Birthday present
Chapter 45: To have a crush
Chapter 46: Another one
Chapter 47: Jealousy
Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush
Chapter 49: The maknaes
Chapter 50: Mixed feelings
Chapter 51: Jisung's feelings
Chapter 52: Touch me
Chapter 53: Candle Light
Chapter 54: And now?
Chapter 55: Arguments and Drama
Chapter 56: The First....
Chapter 57: Dancer Jisung and Supporter Chenle
Chapter 58: Because I love you
Chapter 59: A wake-up call
Chapter 60: Do you think I could be gay?
Chapter 61: Our families
Chapter 62: Hyung?
Chapter 63: The way we used to be
Chapter 64: I trust you and I want you
Chapter 65: My superhero, my soulmate
Chapter 66: Can I really still trust you?
Chapter 67: The first time I realized that I am in love with you

Chapter 20: Yesterday

2.5K 102 37
By LisaP2000

Mark, Taeyong and Doyoung came home from their shoot of "Yestoday".

When they entered the living room, they found Haechan sitting on the couch, playing with his phone.

Mark immediately smiled and greeted him. "Hi, Haechan."

But Haechan only looked up at him with a pout, stood up and left to his room without a word and slammed the door shut.

Mark turned around to the others with a confused look, asking if he did something wrong.

The others just shrugged, saying they had no idea.

So Mark also went to his room, thinking of anything, he could have messed up.

But he couldn't think of anything.

Today he woke up early and went to the shoot of "Yestoday" and he just came home a few minutes ago.

So nothing could have happend today.

And yesterday everything was fine between them.

Mark went to bed early to be fit for the shoot and-

"Oh shit" Mark face palmed.

They wanted to watch a movie together yesterday evening.

Mark totally forgot by all the stress, he had, with his many comebacks.

"I need to tell him, that I am not ignoring him again. Aish. Why am I so dumb?", Mark spoke to himself.

He instantly jumped of his chair and ran to Haechan's room, ripping the door open.

But all he found was a Jaehyun, who looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Eh-", Mark started.

"He went to the bathroom", Jaehyun said and continued reading his book.

"Okay. Thank you.", Mark said and quickly went to the living room to wait for Haechan.

But when the bathroom door opened, the expected boy didn't came out, but instead a smiling Taeil.

"Have you seen Haechan?", Mark asked impatiently.

"Oh. Yes, I have. He put on his shoes, when I went to the bathroom. Probably he has gone outside."

"Okay. Thank you.", Mark also thanked Taeil and hurried to put on his shoes and a jacket to go outside to search for the boy.

When he left the warmth of the doorm, he thought about, where he could find the younger boy.

After a few seconds, he got an idea.

"There is actually only one place, where he could have gone right now. The Dream dorm.", Mark thought to himself.

So he ran to this place.

When he arrived, he was out of breath. He rang the bell and a surprised Jaemin answered the door.

"Is Haechan here?", Mark asked, still trying to catch his breath.

"No. He was here a few minutes ago though. He went to the court with Jisung, Chenle and Jeno to play some basketball.", Jaemin gave him an encouragingly smile.

"Thank you", Mark said and turned around to go to the others.

He knew the court, Jaemin was talking about. It was the court, they always went to to play some football or dodgeball, but mostly to play basketball.

When he neared the court, he breathed a sigh of relief.
He heard a ball repeatedly hitting the ground and saw four heads.
The one with red hair on top, was directly seen by Mark.

He went to the four boys and they all turned to him, when they felt his presence.

"Haechan?", Mark asked carefully and Haechan only looked at him without any emotion.

"I'm sorry, okay? I was just really busy with 'Yestoday'. The recording and the music video shoot let me totally forget our movie night. Can you please forgive me?", Mark asked with all honesty.

"Whatever", Haechan said and passed the ball to Mark, indicating that he can play with them.

And Mark didn't miss a second and joined their game.

Chenle and Haechan vs Mark, Jisung and Jeno.

They teased Mark, saying, since Mark is the worst player, he should be in the team with three people.

They played over an hour and had a lot of fun. They laughed and were happy.

After some time Jeno and Mark needed a break. So they sat on a bench and watched, how Chenle and Jisung played against Haechan.

"Hey, how can he better than you two? You are loosing.", Jeno shouted laughing to Chenle and Jisung.

"I haven't expect it, but he is really good.", Jisung said out of breath.

Chenle agreed, while nodding his head. "He really is a good opponent. Even though he is playing alone."

They laughed and Haechan used their distraction to get another point.

They continued throwing and passing the ball, while Mark and Jeno started a conversation.

"So, what are Jaemin and Renjun up to?", Mark asked.

"Renjun got sick, so Jaemin is taking care of him.", Jeno answered with his eyes on Jisung, who just scored a point.

"Oh. That is shit.", Mark said and also looked to the playing boys. Chenle now tried his best to get another point for Jisung and him.

"Yes.", Jeno nodded. "But it is just a little fever. Probably gone by tomorrow. Jaemin is making him some chicken noodle soup. But we decided it is better to let them alone, since Renjun needs some rest."

"Mhh", Mark hummed. "Tell him to 'get well soon' from me."

"Why don't you tell him yourself? Eat dinner at our dorm tonight?", Jeno asked looking at Mark.

"Will Haechan be there?", Mark asked, also looking at Jeno.

"Yes", Jeno answered amused.

"Cool, then I will come.", Mark said.

And when Jeno raised a brow, Mark only nudged his side and laughed a "Shut up".

They had dinner at the Dream dorm, together with Jaemin and Renjun.

They all couldn't help but smile.
They missed times like this. When they all were together.

They were excited for these days, that would come again, when they would promote "Go".

Renjun also felt a lot better. Thanks to Jaemin and the other Dreamies, who made him laugh a lot during the dinner.

They were thankful to have each other.
Their little family.

After the dinner, Haechan and Mark walked home together.

"Are you still mad at me? I'm really sorry", Mark broke the silence.

Haechan only looked at him, but after some seconds he shook his head.

"I know, I said these words too often the last weeks.", Mark sadly laughed.
"But I really didn't mean to forget you. It is just the stress. I am having comebacks with U, 127, Dream and now also NCT 2018. This is a lot. And I know you are also a part of a lot of these comebacks. But with U and 'Yestoday' everything became to much.", Mark explained in a soft voice and Haechan listened.

"I know this", Haechan said also in a soft voice. "It is just, didn't I cross your mind even once during the last 24 hours? I waited for you yesterday, but you didn't came. And today you didn't call or text me to say sorry. And I thought, maybe he is busy.
But when you came back earlier and greeted me with a smile, like nothing happened, I knew you still hadn't remembered. And this made me sad, because you completely forgot me."

"I am so sorry, Haechan. It is just my head is everywhere and at the same time nowhere. It is nothing personal, it is just work and a lot of stress and pressure.", Mark explained.

And Haechan knew he had to forgive him.

He couldn't let Mark feel guilty any longer, just because he couldn't control his goddamn feelings.

"It is okay, I forgive you.", Haechan smiled at Mark.

And when Mark saw that it was a genuine smile, a wave of relief washed over him.

"Thank you", he said and smiled back.

They continued to walk close to each other but in silence.
It wasn't an awkward silence. It was a comfortable one.

Both were lost in their thoughts. Content that there is nothing between them anymore.

Well, except the big thing, called Haechan's feelings.

But Mark didn't know about them and Haechan tried to ignore them.

After some minutes Mark realized something. Haechan shivered.

"Haechan, are you cold?", he saw that Haechan only wore a hoodie.

"Yes. Earlier it was warm enough, but now it is getting colder and I haven't brought a jacket.", Haechan said, while crossing his arms and rubbing them, to get some warmth.

Mark was about to say something, when he realized something else.

"Are these sweater paws?", Mark pointed at Haechan's hands.

Haechan looked at his hands and blushed. "Y-yes, I guess."

"How cute", Mark said, lightly laughing, which made Haechan blush even more.

"Hyung", Haechan whined.

Mark gulped. This sounded hotter, than it should.

But he quickly caught himself again.

"Did I make you flustered?", he asked teasingly and laughing.

"Yes. I think the tables have turned.", Haechan also laughed.

But then another heavy wind blow and Haechan immediately got cold again.

"Here take my jacket", Mark said, who realized that.

Haechan looked at him and blushed again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I feel warm, so you can have it.", Mark said and took off his jacket.

He gave it to Haechan, who cautiously put it on.

When he wore the jacket, he was instantly surrounded by Mark's smell. He let out a content sigh.

They continued walking home in silence.

When they arrived at the dorm, they were ready to seperate their ways, but Mark turned to Haechan.

"Do you want a good night hug?", he asked with a shy smile.

"Are you offering a hug, because you still feel guilty?", Haechan asked teasingly.

"No. But hugs make you happy and I think you deserve something that makes you happy, after I forgot about you yesterday.", Mark answered.

"So it is a hug out of guilt.", Haechan laughed.

"Shut up. Do you want the hug or not?", Mark also laughed.

"Okay, okay", Haechan giggled and ran to Mark and in his arms.

Mark immediately wrapped his arms around Haechan, hugging him tightly.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, before they seperated and said their "good night's" to each other.

Both going to their room and falling in a sleep full of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
172K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...
12.8K 740 24
{A Markhyuck fanfiction} [In which Mark Lee is on a quest to save and protect his kingdom's prince of the throne, Lee Donghyuck.] [Started: June 6th...
331K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...