Unscripted✓

By -PhantomWriter-

Complete✓ Life is not always unicorns and rainbows... Evernly knows that very well just as much as Harry Styl... More

Not a Chapter
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
We belong together
Chapter 50
Sage

Chapter 37

137 18 10
By -PhantomWriter-

Shawn Mendes - Something big

Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control
Push and pull then it's grabbing me
Feel it in my bones

Evernly Miller

"I want to take you out on a date." Harry demand. "Today." He adds and I raise my brow. I know what he's doing,  I'm not that naive.

"Oh you do now." I muse very amuse by his childish act he's pulling today. I won't say I'm not enjoying this because I'm very much enjoying this desperate act he's pulling today.

"Yeah I do." He's trying to hard that he didn't notice my sarcasm. "I'll pick you up around 10 pm."

Now, let me tell you his problem. Since today I want to go home he doesn't want that. He's not having any of that and he tried blackmail, bribery you name it. It's the second last period of the day and he's accompanying me to psychology class and persuading me to reconsider. I'm a tid tad early.

"I know what you're doing mister and I'm not having any of that." I tell him trying to be flirtatious. He put his hand over his heart playing to be hurt. I giggle and turn him around.

"Now go to class." I playfully push him. His next class is on the other side of school. It'll take him 5-7 minutes to reach it. We have a big campus and the warning bell will ring in less than a minute.

Speak of the devil. The bell just rang and Mr Styles is officially going to be late. He turns around to face me. He then yank me to him to bend a little and kiss me. I shyly respond then pull away quick. Yeah we do show a little PDA but we've never kissed in public. We hold hands or hug that's it so excuse me for my shy behaviour.

He place a kiss on my forehead. He let it linger a bit longer than necessary but I don't complain.

"We're not done Kittie." He declares before walking away. I turn around and see a group of girls gushing and whispering about our little moment. Heat rise up my neck to my cheeks. I look down avoiding eye contact as I enter the classroom. I thought I had my blush under control.

I take a sit and take out my notebook, pen, pencil, rubber and textbook. I sort it out displaying it nicely and in order at the table like I always do. I don't realise that someone is standing in front of me until I feel their piercing gaze on me. I look up and see Axel standing there.

"What are you doing here Axel? You're going to be late." Since I'm obsessed with being nice I force a smile on my face. He cross his arms and arch a brow at me as in to say 'really' but I widen my smile.

"First, my class is right across yours. And you've been avoiding me." He declares. It's true I've been avoiding him all day. I told him I'd think about his proposal and get back to him but I've been dreading this conversation ever since. I don't like letting people down. I'm nice like that.

"Since when do you do psychology?" I'm very surprised by this. Axel in psychology.

"This isn't the psychology building only genius." My mouth forms an 'O' as I remember that it's also home to different APs. Psychology is a small division to take up a whole building. And I just remembered that Axel is doing Photography and this is also the Photography building. 

I open my mouth to reply probably lie to him when I'm saved by Mr Grey. I mentally thank him for saving me. The teacher tells everyone to sit down and Axel prepare to exit the class but not before leaving a few words of advice.

"We're not done princess." He declares and leave. What it Is about today and unfinished business. First it was Ray now it's Axel and who will It be next. At least school is almost out. The lesson goes by and I take as much notes as I can. The bell rings and I pack my things slowly. 

I glance up to see if Harry's patient is depleted but I don't see him. Weird. By now he would've budge in and shove my things in my bag. I shrug it off then get up and walk outside. When I walk out I see that he's not here either. Unusual. He's always leaning against the wall when I walk out. If I'm early that is.

I begin walking towards the exit. It's weird walking alone on this halls. Although I've done it countless times before Harry it's weird now walking alone. I'm so weird. I'm not saying he should always be with me but I'm not used to being without him. He can have his own life without me no problem but walking without him makes me feel like I'm a walking target. Okay, that's a little dramatic but I just want to know why he didn't come get me. It's so out of character, especially for Harry. I continue to walk and just as I'm about to walk into my next class I bump into non other than Nicole and her bimbos.

"Watch were you're going idiot." She snap and I bite my tongue so I can't apologise. I won't bow down. Harry always tells me to demand respect just by using a glare and ooze confidence with a simple walk.

"Watch were you're going stupid." I counter. I'm not good with confrontations but I think I did a good job. I add a mean glare. I'm the girlfriend of this school's King I should be the Queen yet people didn't part when I walked by because I was alone.

"Watch your tone bitch." And her minions comes to her side. "I don't see your boyfriend here or your friends for that matter. Who's gonna protect the little lost princess." He pinch my cheeks and a swat her hands a bit rough.

"Get your hands off me." I raise my voice to a threatening level. Her minions comes forward protecting her and I gulp as we attract attention. I've never been one to be involved in feuds or attract attention. I prefer the background where it's safe.

"You might be dating the King but I am the Queen of Ransom Everglades. Get that through your thick greasy skull. You're nothing you here me nothing." She shouts earning more attention. I've never wished for Harry's protection more than I do now. I open my mouth to counter but no words come out. My palms begin to sweat and I feel anxiety rising.

"What princess." She coos. "Cat got your tongue. I will destroy you. You're nothing but a lost princess wh-"

"Enough." I sigh at the interruption. I turn around but it's not who I thought it was. I look at him.

"Mason." I whisper as my heart start beating faster. It's fear but a different kind of fear. It's unexplainable but I know I fear him.

"Get lost Nicole before I tell all these people your secrets." He threatens calmly. I'm thankful to him but I also don't know what to do. The bell rings and instead of walking inside the classroom where it's safe, I stay rooted in my position.

Mason grab my wrist and start walking the opposite direction of class. I look at his hand around my wrist and notice tattoos picking. I knew he had tattoos because I once saw the picking on his neck but judging by those picking through his blazer now I'd guess he has a lot of them.

I know I'm avoiding the situation here. I'm nervous to talk to him and we haven't talked in almost two months much less aknoledge each other mainly because I'd hide behind Harry but today he's not here. I don't realise he stopped until he pull me backwards since I was still walking.

I turn around and stare at him. I won't let him faze me. A smirk break out in hus face. I swear this guy was born smirking, he walks with a permanent smirk on his face always. I break the staring contest and his smirk grows. He's annoying. And I can't forget Harry and I fought because of him.

He takes a step forward back and I take a couple back until I hit the wall. Damn wall. I look everywhere except him. He invade my personal space. His scent immediately surround me, he smell like fresh rain in a  forest. Weird. It's intoxicating and strong. I put my arms on his chest. His chest is rock hard but not as hard as my boyfriend's.

"G-get back." I warn then push him. He doesn't budge but he smirk even more.

"Am I making you nervous?" He muse proudly. I begin to panic.

"I'm-i'm going to tell Harry." I threaten. I don't know what to do.

"Ohhhhhhh, and did you tell him about our kiss." I immediately word vomit. I panic and use all my power to push him back.

He's caught off guard because he stumble back and I see my opening of running away. I know I'm a coward, that much is clear but I'd rather be a coward anyday than let him get inside my head again. I won't risk fighting with Harry for him.

He easily catch up to me, not like I made it very far because I barely took three steps. I struggle in his hold but fail miserably.

"Let go Mason." I must admit, I'm slightly shaking and as I mentioned before I'm a coward.

"I don't bite." He wiggle his brows. "Not unless you want me to that is." I scrunch my nose in disgust.

I struggle some more but his hold doesn't waver. I don't want to have a conversation with him because he has a way to extract information out of you without noticing. Besides I'M LATE FOR CLASS. Very late might I add.

"I've got it." He flick his fingers while his other hand is grabbing me. His brown orbs shine mischievously. I gulp at the sight. Mason has this aura about him, an aura of a bandit. A very bad bandit. His charming face and permanent smirk he always spot makes people be wary of him.

You never know what he's up to. He can feed you to the sharks with a smile on his face. He's scary like that, you see him and know that there's a lot more behind the smirk he's spotting. That's the best way to describe him.

"That was your first kiss." He muse with his index finger tapping his chin. My eyes widen in horror.

"No-no y-you d-didn't. That's not true. It's a lie. False on that statement. You're mistak-" I clamps my hand over my mouth. I regret opening my mouth because by the look he's giving me, it's the reaction he wanted from me and I granted him on a silver plater.

I forcefully yank my hand and turn around. He's so infuriating I just want to hate him. How could he save me then corner me into a confession. He's so annoying with his mind game of his. What does he want with me except annoying Harry? What does he wanna gain with my confession? Arg, he's so annoying. I stomp my way towards class. I don't know how I'll explain this tardiness to my art teacher. Mr Lloyd is not a tolerating man.

"Evernly." Someone calls me repeatedly. I turn around ready to shoot lasers at that person.

"What." I snap. And glare at him. I'd be shooting laser out of my eyes if I were in the X-men movie.

"Woah, you're just as pissed as Styles." Taylor raise her hands in surrender while backing away slowly. I don't bother to apologise as I arch my brow in questioning.

"Oh yeah! Styles issued a manhunt since you went MIA." She explains. "And a heads up, he's pissed."

"Why?"

"He fought with Zac and he's probably getting suspended." My eyes widen in horror. Suspension. That's the worst.

Taylor takes out her phone and make a call. The person on the other side doesn't take long to answer.

"Found her. Now heading your way." She hangs up. She doesn't questions my whereabouts and keep walking. My rage hasn't waver one bit as I continue to walk beside Taylor. I begin feeling bad about snapping at her because Taylor is the nicest person in the group.

Rage fills my veins as my thoughts shift to Harry. It's his fault I'm this angry. If he got me on time I wouldn't have been verbally assaulted by Nicole. Mason wouldn't have to have saved me and I wouldn't have talked to him which makes me angry just thinking about it.

We make it to the parking lot where the whole group is. I greet all of them and Alora pull me in for a hug. Her floral fragrance is masked with a hint of alcohol. Just great. She's drunk. There's not a day where she'll be alcohol free. It doesn't matter the day or time, she's always drinking. I'm beginning to think she's an alcoholic. She can be a problem.

"You sure can hide." Kevin comments. I smile but it come off as a grimace. At the corner of my eye I see Harry staring at me-to be more precise, he's glaring at me.

The autumn wind blow harshly that I can feel my cheeks getting flustered. I never liked fall because of the wind and dropping temperature. I enjoy summer but I love spring. 

I make my way towards Harry, his lip is busted. I suck a breath as I see a bruise forming in his perfectly sculpted jaw.

"Where were you?" He question with a scroll in his face. I fold my arms, seriously this guy. I open my mouth but he cuts me off. "Don't fucken lie."

He says it with so much precision as if he knew I was going to lie or exactly where I was.

"I got lost." I lie nonetheless. He already hate Mason, fought with Zac and if I tell him where I was things are going to be bad real fast and it's not going to be bad for Mason but also for me too.

"You just fucking lied to me." He declare. He runs a hand on his hair, I marvel as if fall back on his eyes. "Why the fuck would you do that?" He snap.

I gulp as I take a step back. His eyes refuse to free me from its trance. I see how wind and raw they are. Real fear starts to invade my senses.

"I... the bell rang... you weren't there.... I walked alone alone think man I'm not used to this.... I was getting angry because you didn't come for me like you always do. Not that it's a crime when you don't come. You can totally have your own life without me and I got to class but I bumped into Nicole he threaten me and I was like I shouldn't be scared of her. I'm dating the King of this school which makes me the Queen." I pause then shake my head. "No it doesn't. I'm not the Queen because we aren't married. But I should be the Queen right?.. e'er.... I'm not saying you should marry me I'm just saying that because-" I pause and look at everyone. They're all giving me that look-including Harry, the look that says I'm almost there. The look that asks if I'm on medication and did I forgot.

"Woah there. That's the worst case of verbal diarrhoea I've ever seen." Luke chuckle and soon the group join in. Red floods my face in embarrassment as they laugh at my expense. I tend to word vomit when I'm backed against a corner or nervous and need I tell you how nervous I was. One good thing that came out of this was that Harry's question was long forgotten.

"I'm in no mood for school no more I'm leaving." Linkin declares. "So long sucker."

"I'm going to." Kevin butt in and soon the whole group was leaving in their cars. Harry stops and park next to the road. He turns to me.

"Please Kittie, I'll drop you off then pick you up later. You'll have time to bond with your fu-brother." He bats his lashes giving me to what I'll assume is puppy eyes but honestly he looks like a cat having a seizure.

"No." I deadpan while rolling my eyes. "And why were you fighting with Zac?"

Harry's mood suddenly changes, he makes a face then tsk. My eyes widen at the sudden change of mood. He's bi-polar. I swear. He starts the car without another word. He speed through the road and in no time we are parking at my driveway.

I turn my whole body and look at him. He seem to be deep in thought while his knuckles have turned while. I frown, was the reason that he fought with Zac that bad that he'd get mad at me just for asking.

"Are you okay." I ask concern.

"Just peachy." He sarcastically says. I grimace then mentally tsk. He can go stuff his mood where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not bipolar like he is.

"Okay....." I trail off and get out of the car.

"Am I gonna see you tomorrow." I try again when I'm standing holding on to the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay." He dismiss me. My jaw drop. I flip him off then walk towards the house.  I hear him get out of the car.

"Hey, where's my kiss?" He shouts and immediately my annoyance disappear, I turn around fast and run towards him. What can I say I'm hopeless.

I jump into his arms and we crush our lips together. The kiss is passionate and angry. It's like he wants to show me he's sorry yet not actually sorry. I smile into the kiss.

"I love you." He whispers in between kisses. My smile widening just as my heart melt.

"I love you too." I reply when I pull away. He frown then I frown too. What did I do now? I mentally roll my eyes, bipolar much.

"Don't do that." He half orders. My frown deepens, he's so confusing and complicated.

"What?" I clueless, I ask.

"Agree with me." He explains yet I still don't get it. Agree with him on what? I'm suppose to disagree with him on what? He sees my confusion and elaborate further. "Don't say you love me too."

If that's suppose to make me understand everything, it didn't do anything. In fact it confused me more.

"But I do." I whisper feeling a pang in my heart because he's doubting my love for him.

"I know." He step forward but I back away. He does know so what's the problem.

"But-" the lump in my throat grows. It makes it hard to talk so I keep quiet feeling like my voice will break anytime while tears starts to sting at the back of my eyes. His suffocating scent is drowning me in its essence.

"I don't want you to say you love me too." The more he explains the more I get confused, the more thus ache in my heart grows. He doesn't want my love. He doesn't want my love. "What I mean is I want I want you to say you love me not you love me too."

What? My mind is bewildered and baffled by this whole situation.

"What?" I whisper completely puzzled. I blink a couple of times, I'm not really sure what I'll gain by it but oh well. What is wrong with him? His point is absurd. Where's the difference in that.

"I'm saying d-" I cut him off.

"I heard what you said but where is the difference in that?" I question.

"When you say you love me too, you're agreeing with me but I don't want that." If I wasn't at the brink of tears, right now I'd be rolling in laughter. "Just say you love me, okay?" He mumble. I blink a few times.

"Okay." I agree scaptically. He lean in and kiss me. I respond immediately, despite his absurd logic I love him.

**************

Alora Claire Travinio

I walk inside my house, how I got home is a true mystery.  I can barely walk straight, my vision is beyond blurry. Let's not mention that it's about 7pm and I'm stoned probably I'm gonna pass out any moment.

I walk up to the door and try to grab the doornob. Keyword - try. Somehow I keep missing the doornob and grab absolutely nothing. I give up then resort to knocking. Minutes after pounding the door it bust open and I stumble inside. From my blurry vision I can make out the face of the person.

"Oh miss!" She cries. I snort then lean into her as she pull me towards her. "When will you stop harming yourself with alcohol."

"You are so beautiful and young. You can do anything you want to. Please stop abusing your body. You've been drinking nonstop for almost three years now and you don't tell me the reason you drink this heavy."

I lip sync her, actually I try to lip sync. I snort. Rosie is our maid, I get that she's concern but this is non of her business. Why I drink is my deal not anyone else's. I love Rosie but she's overstepping right now.

"That's quite alright Rose, I can take it from here." I yank my hand from her and stumble. I catch myself before I can fall. I push Rose when she tries to help. I can take her scolding anyday but don't question my drinking.

I stumble towards my room holding on to the railing on the stairs. My house is an old model mansion which means it has a lot of stairs. Times like this I wish my room was on the first floor. I make it to my room with no mishap. I slide down my door to catch my breath. That was a true workout. I'm out of shape, I need to get into shape soon.

"Was that my sister?" I hear Linkin asks.

"Yes and she's drunk again, sir." Rose points out. Thank you very much Rose. I tsk as I try to get off the floor. I hear Linkin steps getting closer, I hurry to open my door and lock it but I fail.

"Look at you, you can't even open a simple door." Linkin comments. I try to roll my eyes but fail. Damn I'm so drunk, it's not funny anymore. "When are you going to stop Al? I want my twin back not this drunk mess."

"I am your twin. I will always be." I whisper against the door. "Sober or drunk, I'll always be."

"I know that Al. It's killing me to see you like this." He explains.

"I don't wanna be like this but I can't stop." For the first I admit the truth to myself and say it out loud.

"Let me in." He declares.

"I can't." I whisper

"For goodness sake Alora, you're drinking your liver away. Can't you fucking see that?" He raise his voice. I immediately spin around to face him. He's tugging his hair in frustration.

"Leave me alone and face your own demons Mr Perfect." I raise my voice too.

"At least I'm not drinking myself to an alcohol coma." Here is his real colors, the things he wanted to say not the bullshit he was feeding me.

"You talk like you're so perfect and all mighty. You're more disgusting on the inside. At least I don't hide under a mask. What you see is what you get."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He act clueless.  I scoff.

"I know you like Evernly." I yell at him. His eyes widen and he seem shocked. He covers his shocked expression like it was never there.

"You're delusional." He muse with a stoic face. I know him so well that I know now that he's panicking.

"Am I really delusional Linkin? Am I?" I wave my hands around answer starts being sarcastic. "You don't like Evernly that's it?"

"Yes I don't." He yell avoiding any sarcasm.

"I know a thing or two about liking someone who doesn't like me or will never like me." I tell him. The lump in my throat growing and the pain I was numbing slowly making its way back. " In fact I know a lot about it."

By this point my voice is barely audible. It's very hoarse. The pain I wanted to numb so bad is slowly getting the best of me. Axel rejected me again, which is no surprise. I guess I should be used to it but I'm not. It still hurts like a fucking bitch. I tried calling my friend, Eve but then remembered she doesn't have any phone and it's probably with her boyfriend, whom she's always with lately and have no time for me. Then I called the one person I thought would never disappoint me only to get a disappointment.

Guess what, my life sucks, this bottle, alcohol, it's the only thing I can truly relay on. It never disappoint nor will it ever reject me. So excuse me for liking it too.

"Is that it? You suck an expert right? Let me make something clear to you. This is more if a reality check. The only fucking thing you know is the bottle you drink every night. You're just a spoilt brat looking for attention. Grow up Alora and stop being petty and pathetic."

By the time he's finished with his little speech tears are spilling out of my eyes. I hate him so much right now. No, you don't. Okay, I don't hate him. But he sure hit a nerve.

"What Alora? Realise that the truth hurts. It sting right?" He taunts adding salt the wound. 

"At least I'm not disgusting as you." I counter ready to fire back. "You want reality, huh? Let's talk about your obsession with your best friend's girlfriend. You think I'm clueless, I know nothing other than drinking. Le-"

"I am not obsessed with Evernly and I do not like her." He shouts cutting me off. Oh Mr Perfect, or should I say Mr I wanna be perfect.

"You do not like her, you're in love with her." His face turn rigid and red with rage. "I do notice your booty calls lately have something similar to Eve." I let out a humourless laugh.

"Black wavy hair, hazel eyes, dimples, same body and height.  I must say you're committed in finding girls which look like her. I see them. Where do you get-"

"You're delusional." He cuts me off and yell at me. I laugh tauntingly. Now he feels the power of the truth.

"Sure I am?" I say sarcastically. "You should make your hair wavy, it look better." I mimic his voice while saying something he once said. His eyes widen a little.

"You will never have her Linkin. She's mine and only mine. Finally I won. I have something you will never have. She's mine Linkin, mine. You will only dream of having her. That's where you'll be able to have her. In your dreams." I gloat and muse. Linkin gives me a look. He then changed to disbelief then to complete shock. At last he settles to look at me like I just said I killed every puppy in the world or like I've simply grown two heads.

"You're....." He opens his mouth then close it. He seems not to find the right word to say. "You're simply crazy." He finally says.

"How does it feel Linkin, huh? That I have something you want but you will never be able to have it?" It's my turn to taunt as my tears have dried and I'm spotting a sinister smirk. It's feels so fucking great to just shut Linkin up. It's nice to have something he doesn't have.

"You need help." He whisper baffled and red with rage. I keep pushing his bottons.

"I've always been nothing compared to you. I always come second but now you come last. How does it feel Linkin? Harry has something you want, after all you've always been second best. You're just his shadow."

***********

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been able to post. My life is Kinda hectic but I promise to write on those twenty minutes breaks I get.

Anywho, what do you think of Alora and this new side of hers. What about Linkin? Are the twins okay, in the heard I mean.

What are your theories so far? I'd love to here them.

And I'd like to apologise in advance for what's going to happen next chapter.

Comment and vote
Love you
Prec

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 518 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
48.6K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
2.2K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
67.2K 2.3K 25
tragedy can tear any love story apart. original by tragedy101