His Possession {Major editing}

By AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... More

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 12 ~ Legend

107K 2.9K 941
By AshesAfterMidnight

1 week later

  "Jordyn?" I heard and quickly wiped my tears away, I looked up at Anna as she walked in frowning at me.

"What's the matter?" She asked closing the door, "honestly... I think I'm going mad or something is really wrong" I whispered and she frowned.

"What is it?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm getting nightmares... My pack being attacked. I literally wake up scared to death because I hear my Father and the people I love screaming to death" I whispered and she sighed.

"Have you spoken to Mason about this?" She asked and I scoffed "he wouldn't let me go over there. Especially if they're probably getting attacked" I muttered.

"Maybe he won't but he could probably send someone to check on them"

"I want to do it" I said and she bit her lip "I just need to figure out a way-"

"Bad idea" she said wide eyed and I looked at her "you don't even know what I'm-"

"You're going to try to sneak away. Trust me it's a bad idea. Mason would not be happy at all" she said and I just closed my eyes putting my head on my knees feeling helpless.

What should I do?

"Talk to Mason and try to figure something out"

"He won't listen" I growled and she tensed looking at me, "sorry" I whispered looking down. "I'm just worried about my pack" I mumbled.

"They're not your pack!" she said and I looked at her surprised by her outburst "we're your pack. You're our Luna remember that?" She said and I sighed looking down.

"Talk to Mason" she said and stood up walking out...

                                  ***
  I leaned on the wall watching the pack members walking around and talking amongst themselves.

I leaned my head back looking out the back door towards the forest.

Hopefully he'll let me go...

'I doubt that' Sarafina said shaking her head and I sighed.

I already know how this would turn out.

'Just try. And be nice with him. Pet him-'

I'm not talking to his wolf you know.

'Right. Sorry' she giggled and I shook my head.

The door opened and I looked up as Evan and a few other guys walked out. Evan looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and peeked in the room at Mason sitting at his desk.

I walked in closing the door behind me and he looked at me, "Jordyn" he smirked and I smiled walking to him "whatcha doing?" I asked sitting on the desk.

"Working. Why?" He said slowly in a suspicious tone.

"Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded closing his laptop, "wanna go for a walk?" He asked standing up.

"Sure" I said as he walked out. I bit my lip following him and took a deep breath

'Just rip off the bandaid. Tell him straight but not to demanding. You sure you don't want to pet him?'

I don't think his human form likes to be pet... I'm not even sure his wolf likes to be pet.

F.Y.I nobody really uses that saying 'rip off the bandaid'

'Yes they do' she muttered rolling her eyes

"Jordyn!"

I jumped up looking at him and he chuckled "you spaced out" he said and I sighed "sorry" I mumbled as we walked towards the Forrest.

"What's going on?" He asked and I bit my lip looking down, "I want to ask you something. But promise not to get mad and just let me explain" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Promise me" I said standing on a rock so I can almost be as tall as him. He stood in front of me and sighed putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'll try. Now just say it" he said

"Um... I want to go back to my pack-"

"Not happening" he muttered and I sighed "Mason. Let me talk please" I said putting my hand on his arm and he sighed clenching his jaw and nodded.

"Lately I've been either having dreams or visions of them being attacked"

"By who?" He asked and I shrugged "I don't know. But it scares me to death" I mumbled looking down

"I hear their screams in my head and it... It won't stop" I whispered feeling my heart sinking and my eyes watering.

"Maybe your just dreaming"

"It doesn't feel like a dream" I sighed looking at him and he just stared at me. "I just want to go and check on them... Please" I said

"No-"

"Mason. I need to know that they're okay!"

"They are not your pack anymore" he growled and I just sighed loudly sitting on the rock.

"You're not listening-"

"No. I am listening. And now you listen to me. You're. Not. Going"

"Don't talk to me like you're my father" I growled up at him and he clenched his jaw. "I need to see my family and I'm going wether you like it or not" I said standing up and he grabbed my arm roughly.

"Let me go" I growled pushing him and he slammed me agains the tree roughly. "Mason" I said pushing him but he pinned my wrist behind me

"You're not leaving" he growled

"Yes I am. I'll come back-"

"No!" He yelled making me flinch.

"They are my family Mason! What if it were your family?!" I said looking up at him "I'd let them die" he growled.

I gasped looking in his dark eyes "how could you do that? They're your family-"

"I don't have a family" he said putting his head against mine making me feel his warm breath against my face.

"What happened to them-"

"We're not discussing that" he said lowly making me shiver "Mason. I care about my family and I need-"

"No" he growled and I gulped looking at him "if you leave I will lock you up in the cells-"

"No you won't" I growled and he growled louder making Sarafina whimper. I looked away staring at the ground and he bent his head kissing my shoulder.

I shrugged him off and pushed him away going back to the house...

I will go see my family...

*****
'I can't believe you right now' Sarafina said nervously.

We'll be fine.

'We'll be dead! that's what!' She growled and I shook my head fixing my hoodie. I looked around the forest trails biting my lip trying to remember which one we went through.

"Left" I heard behind me and gasped loudly turning around, Evan stood there looking at me.

"Evan-"

"Anna told me what's been going on. And I heard you talked to Mason so he called me up and told me to keep an eye on you. Make sure you don't leave-"

"I need to check on them. Please" I whispered

"I know. And that's why I'm coming with you" he said and I sighed in relief "Mason will be pissed" he said.

"I know. But my family means everything to me. I don't care if I'm locked up in a cell forever but as long as I know that they're safe I'll be fine" I said and he sighed.

"Left trail" he said and I looked at it, I bit my lip walking and he followed me. "How long have you been following me?" I frowned.

"Since you were sneaking out the house. The back door slides and makes some squeaky noise. Everyone knows not to sneak out from there" he said and I blushed

"Oops" I said and he chuckled.

"I didn't even sense you... Or smell you" I said and he grinned "good" he said "you know how to mask your scent?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

"A little bit-"

"Can you teach me?"

"I learned from Mason. I doubt he'll teach you" he said and I sighed loudly walking away making him chuckle.

"You've known Mason a long time right?" I asked hugging myself "since we were kids" he nodded

"Do you know what happened with his family?" I asked and he tensed making me frown.

'What the hell happened?' Sarafina frowned

"I do know-"

"But you can't tell me" I muttered

"It's not my story to tell" he said looking at me "he told me he'd let them die... They must've done something really bad if he thinks that about them.... I can't think about hating my family like that" I mumbled.

"Well he went through a lot of stuff. Terrible stuff" He mumbled shaking his head "do you think he'll ever tell me?" I asked.

"I don't think so" he shrugged "he told you-"

"No. I just saw stuff. And I found out" evan said and I sighed, "I wish he can open up" I said looking down.

"Give him time. He will" he said and I shook my head 'not after today...'

                                  ***

  I bit my lip walking faster hearing a scream, "Jordyn,slow down!" Evan said following me quickly.

"Did you not hear that?" I said walking quickly and he grabbed my waist quickly and I squealed as we fell on the ground.

"Evan!" I growled

"Whose out there!" We heard and froze, I looked through the bushes seeing Zac, Xavier's best friend.

"Come out!" He growled and I slowly stood up "Jordyn" Evan hissed. I climbed out the bushes and looked at him.

"It's me" I mumbled

"Jordyn?" He said and I nodded, Evan stood up standing next to me and Zac growled.

"No! He's with me" I said standing in front of him, "Zac please. I need to see Alpha Derek" I said and he looked at me.

"Why?"

"I need to talk to him obviously" I said and he rolled his eyes, "fine" he muttered watching Evan.

"He won't hurt anyone" I said grabbing Evan's sleeve and pulled him towards the house.

We walked up the porch and I opened the door walking in, I looked around and my heart sank looking at my old pack running and standing around talking and laughing.

"You okay?" Evan said quietly and I nodded blinking my tears away. "Let's just go" I mumbled pulling him down the hall

"You don't have to pull me you know" he chuckled as I walked to the Alpha's door. I bit my lip and knocked.

"We're busy!" He barked and I rolled my eyes and opened the door anyway. I walked in and he sat up quickly and froze seeing me.

"Jordyn" Luna Marie gasped and ran to me hugging me, i smiled hugging her back missing her scent. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'm fine" I chuckled as she lifted my arms checking me, she looked at me
cupping my face then looked at Evan who stood awkwardly behind me.

"He's with me" I said

"Hello" she said to him and he nodded at her, "Jordyn, what are you doing here?" Alpha Derek asked.

"I needed to make sure everyone was safe" I said "why? Your mate threaten us again?" He muttered.

"No. I... I think I'm having Visions" I said walking to the desk. "Visions?" He frowned

"Of you guys getting attacked"

"By who? The only people who would attack us is the Shadow pack"

"Not anymore" Evan muttered and I glared at him making him look away pressing his lips into a thin line. "It wasn't the Shadow pack in my dream. I don't know who it was but you guys were all being killed" I said and he just looked at me.

"Do you think you could've just been dreaming about the attack when your mother-"

"No" I said and he sighed "well... We have had something's going on outside the border" he mumbled looking at his desk and I looked at the map.

"Rogues?" I asked

"We don't know. They don't have a scent but we've been seeing glimpses of them"

"Does anything stick out to you?" I asked
"Red eyes" He nodded

"Red eyes?" Evan said frowning, "do you know anything about it?" I asked looking at him.

"Did you see a leader?" Evan asked walking closer "no. I don't think so" Alpha said. I looked at Evan's face as he was thinking with a frown, "what is it?" I asked.

"I don't know. I only know one person with red eyes but I haven't seen him in years" he said

"Who?" Alpha asked and Evan looked at me "Mason's father" He said "the one who killed Mariah?" Alpha frowned and I looked at him quickly.

"Wait, what?" I said and he tensed.

"You know who killed her? You just said it was a random wolf from that pack" I frowned and he gulped.

"Oh god... My own mates father killed my mother?" I whispered breathlessly.

"You weren't supposed to know" he muttered and I sat down slowly.

Oh god...

'What are we going to do?'

"Does Mason know?" I asked looking at Evan "no. He wasn't around when that attack happened" he said and I just sighed shaking my head.

"You said you haven't seen him in years. Why Is that?" Alpha asked "Mason kicked him out" Evan said.

"He kicked out his whole family actually"

"Could it be them?" I asked

"Probably just his father... The others aren't that bad"

"If he kicked them out then they must be" Alpha said "well that's personal for Mason" Evan muttered.

I looked up at Alpha Derek as he stood there, "are you two hungry?" Luna Marie asked "yes" I said and Evan nodded "I'll make your favorite" she smiled walking out and I smiled sitting there.

'Don't get to excited' Sarafina muttered

"I don't understand why he would attack again though" Evan frowned looking at the map of the territory.

"I do" Derek muttered tensely and looked at me, "what?" I frowned and he just stood there.

There was a knock on the door "Come in" he said and I looked back as the door opened. "You wanted to see me?"

My eyes widen and I smiled widely as my Dad stood there, he looked at me and froze.

"Jordyn?" He whispered

Daddy!

I stood up running to him and he grabbed me hugging me tightly, "Daddy" I said hugging him tightly.

"What are you doing here?" He said holding me closing the door, "your little girl has visions now" Alpha said as Das put me down.

"Visions? Of what?" He frowned "the pack getting attacked.."

"By who?"

"Hopkins" Alpha said and Dad tensed up, "Hopkins?" Dad frowned and I just looked at him.

"Mason's Dad... Killed mom. Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered and he looked at me with his lips parted.

"I couldn't..." He mumbled

"They say he has red eyes. And he was kicked out of the Shadow pack when Mason was made alpha"

"It's him?" Dad said wide eyed and I frowned as he held me closer tensely "what's going on?" I frowned.

"Nothing" Dad said

"You're lying" I said looking up at him stepping out of his arms, he looked at me with wide eyes and I looked at Alpha Derek. "will someone just say something?!" I yelled.

"Your wolf" Alpha said and I looked at him "what about her?" I asked

'I didn't do it!' Sarafina yelled quickly

Shut up!

"He's going to go after your wolf" He said

"Why? What did she do?" I frowned

"She's a white wolf Jordyn... So was your mother" Dad said

"Oh god" Evan muttered and I looked at him, "so it's true. People have been killing them off" he said and Alpha nodded.

"Why? Just cause we have white fur? That's a little racist don't you think?" I scoffed.

"It's not just because of the fur jordyn" Dad sighed "you know how rare white wolves are" he said and I nodded.

"Sit down" Alpha said "I'd rather stand" I muttered and he sighed shaking his head. "That prophecy is true?" Evan asked

"It might be" Dad said and I growled stomping my foot "tell me!" I said

'What a way to demand something. What are you 6?'

Shut up Sarafina

"There were these stories of legends about the group of white wolves" Evan said "a group? What did they do?" I frowned.

"Well I remember it said something about killing someone powerful and evil-"

"That sounds like a bedtime story" I scoffed "it's true though. The council made the white wolves so they can all fight together. Together they were more powerful-"

"And they had to protect and stay together" I said making him frown "Mom told me this story" I said

"Wait she told you?" He frowned

"She just told me it as a bedtime story. I didn't think it was real" I said hugging myself thinking about the times wrapped up in Mom's arms while she sang softly and told me stories before bed.

"What else did she say?" He asked

"That together they had to fight some evil spirit or demon. That save the world bullshit" I said and Evan snorted.

"It's not bullshit. Just the saving the world. It's mostly just the council-"

"So we're basically their guard dogs?" I frowned "basically" Evan nodded and I just frowned.

"Wait! What does this have to do with Mason's dad?" I asked with my hands up "well... He and other people have been hunting the white wolves" he said

"Why?"

"We don't know why" alpha said and I just ran my fingers through my hair frowning.

This is all confusing.

"How many white wolves are there?" I asked

"All together there were supposed to be 12" Alpha said and I frowned

Supposed to be?

"How many are there now?" I asked and Dad looked down "3" he mumbled

"Oh god" I whispered and Evan shook his head. "So you think Hopkins is coming here for me? Does he not know that I'm mated to his son?" I asked and they shook his head.

"What should we do?"

"We need to tell Mason-"

"Are you crazy?!" I squeaked wide eyed "Jordyn he has to know-"

"He's going to be pissed off now why make him more mad?!"

"He's always mad Jordyn. Get used to it. It's easy to just rip off the bandaid and tell him" he said

'Ha! Someone does use that saying! Told you!' Sarafina said and i clenched my jaw.

"We need to tell him" he said

"I need some air" I muttered walking out the room. I walked towards the backyard sighing and Evan followed me, "alone" I said

"I'm not being alone in this house. Freaks me out" he muttered and I rolled my eyes,
"Do we really have to tell him?" I asked sitting on the steps and he sat next to me.

"Yes-"

"Why?"

"So we can protect you! You're my Luna and he's my Alpha and your mate. Trust me he will do anything to keep you safe" he muttered and I hugged my legs looking out into the forest.

"When should we tell him?" I asked

"When we get back"

"He's going to be so mad" I whispered biting my lip and Evan sighed, I felt a cold shock go down my spine making me shiver.

I froze hearing a loud howl some where in the forest making my scalp prickle. I looked up into the forest wide eyed

"He's coming" Evan whispered tensely and I gulped feeling my whole body tingling.

"And he's pissed" I whispered...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 121K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...
12.5K 409 39
"What were you doing outside at this late hours of the night?" I ignored him as I walked past him, "Answer me!" He barked out as he gripped my arm an...
188K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
1.2M 30.6K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...