Identity V x Reader One-shots...

Da redlaserartist

this game is now my life. I take requests but no lemons. I will do mostly normal, fluff, and angst, but proba... Altro

Request page!
<3 Aesop x reader
<3 Emma x Reader
:D Michiko x Female Reader
(SPECIAL) :D Robbie x Dream Witch servant (slight x reader)
<3 Norton x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader
my schedule for about when I update
<3 Luchino x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader greek mythology Part 2
Yandere Aesop x Reader
:D Wu Chang x Reader
Platonic Soul Weaver x Reader
<3 Norton x Reader
Yandere Aesop x reader part 2
Jose x Reader
<3 Eli x Reader
Platonic Mad Eye x teen reader
Joseph x Reader
(Platonic) Little Brother Robbie x Big Sister Reader
<3 Wu Chang x reader
Experienced Huntsman
;-; Joseph x reader part 2
<3 Joseph x reader x Aesop
<3 Naib x Reader
help please (and update)
Special: Joseph x Hanaki reader x Aesop
Jack X reader <3
Jose x Reader part 2 <3
Mike Cocoa Bean x Reader FLUFF
requests closed and a/n
πŸ’΅Emergency commissions!!!πŸ’΅πŸŽ¨
Luchino x Reader fluff
<3 Joseph x Reader
Lucky guy x reader :D
Victor x reader fluff
important information
Okay, really sorry
Axe boy x Child reader angst to fluff
Margaretha x reader fluff
Naib x reader fluff
Eli x Reader fluff
Eli x Reader x Aesop part 2 fluff
Headcanons!!!!!
Need help with inspiration
yandere Joseph x reader
Aesop x Reader x Norton Angst to fluff

Aesop x Reader x Eli <3

4.4K 137 136
Da redlaserartist

request by Akko_one

Sorry I didn't know what to write and I found a funny ot3 prompt so I'm gonna do that: Midnight grocery shopping after a party.

they are kinda ooc, 

because they are drunk for the majority of the story. 

I don't know how they get drunk canonically 

Also it is still only fluff so like no drunk sex or anything remotely close. (Cause I don't do lemons)

__________________________

Emma rummaged through the fridge, looking for something to eat with the sounds of a party roaring behind her. She furrowed her brow as she scanned over the sparse inventory. She straightened up, shutting the door and leaving to go find Emily. 

She wandered through the crowd of happy partiers, many already past their alcohol limit as the teetered back and forth, leaning on their friends. She found the doctor chatting with a fairly sober Fiona as both held a fancy glass of champagne within their hands. 

Emma placed a hand on Emily's shoulder, catching the older woman's attention. Emily turned to face the gardener with an inquisitive look upon her face. 

"We seem to be shot on food, barely anything is left in the fridge," she told her friend. The doctor frowned in concern, bringing a hand up to her chin in thought as she tried to decide what to do. 

"Well..." she began hesitantly, "the market we usually stock up at is a 24/7 one, so that won't be a problem... who is on grocery duty?" She looked up from thought to address Emma. 

"Uh, Aesop, Eli, and y/n." She replied after a moment of thought. Emily nodded.

"Could you be a dear and grab them for me?" Emily asked sweetly, giving the young gardener a closed eye smile. 

"Sure thing!" Emma chirped before taking off to find the three. 

Most of the party was drunk... except for a few. Those were the underage survivors which included Emma, Lucky, Helena, and y/n. All four were under 21. (sorry if I got anyone's age wrong). A few survivors choose not to get drunk, drinking only a small amount. But most of the party-goers were red-faced.

Emma found the (occupation) sitting by Naib and Martha. Naib was pretty drunk while Martha was only buzzed. y/n was just drinking some fruit juice. Naib was leaning on the two females telling a whole bunch of tall tales enthusiastically while the two humoured him.

Emma walked up to y/n, who looked up as she approached. 

"Hey, we need groceries and you're on grocery duty," Emma said. y/n furrowed her brows and pushed at Naib a bit who was stumbling with his words and falling all over her. 

"Now?" she asked, confused. 

"Haha yeah, we are kinda desperate..." Emma chuckled nervously, trailing off as she looked to the side. y/n sighed and pushed the poor drunk boy over to the coordinator before standing up, placing her empty glass on the coffee table. 

"Alright," she said, "who is on duty with me?" She asked.

"Oh, Aesop and Eli." Emma responded, smiling. y/n nodded thoughtfully. Should be easy enough, those two are not known to get drunk.

_____________________

"You have got to be kidding me." y/n said, frowning at the sight before her and Emma. When they had finally found the two, both were positively drunk. The red heat radiated from them as they swayed a bit, laughing together as they talked. 

Aesop was the kind of drunk that didn't seem drunk until he spoke. He would be normal and then he would say something absurd or do something with such confidence. 

Eli was a bit clingy and emotional when drunk. His owl had already left, not wanting to deal with this mess. y/n didn't blame it. 

The poor girl brought a hand to her face, rubbing the bridge of her nose. Emma muttered a "sorry" before giving her the list of items and disappearing into the crowd once more. It was a long list as always since they needed to get food for around 20 people. She stuffed the list in her pocket and walked up to the two. When she approached, the hazily looked up at her.

"Hey, we need to get groceries." She said, hands on her hips as she stood over their sitting forms on the couch. Both had confused looks. 

"But... it's like forever at night..." Eli mumbled, sinking into the couch more while Aesop maintained his usual posture. 

"Well, the fridge doesn't care. We have little food apparently and we need it now." She replied, aggravated at the resistance to go. When they didn't respond, she huffed and grabbed their hands, hoisting them up. This was a feat in itself, as both sort of went limp like rag dolls. Aesop was easier but both were still nearly impossible for someone of y/n's size and builds.

When she finally got them standing, well more like Eli was leaning on her, she guided them to the door. Once she had grabbed their hands to pull them up, they had kept an iron grip on her, not letting go. 

Emily shot a sympathetic glance to the (occupation) as the trio exited the manor. 

____________________________

"mmmm." Eli hummed drunkenly as the three walked down the decrepit path that would lead to the main town. "You smell nice~" He slurred, leaning further into y/n as they walked. y/n felt her cheeks heat up as she comprehended what he said. 

"T-thank you but you leaning into me makes it hard to walk." She said slightly aggravated that she was basically on babysitting duty.

"I could just carry you then" Eli exclaimed and went to lift her up. 

"NONONO YOUR DRUNK YOU'LL DROP ME!" She yelled, shooching away from the Seer and more into Aesop. The three were still linked by hands. 

"Eli is strong, he won't drop you." Aesop piped up, causing y/n to look up at him. "He slams down many pallets in a match. Very strong." He continued, mumbling. y/n let out a small snort.

"Aesop, we ALL put down many pallets in a match. Me and you included." She said, chuckling.

"Ah." Aesop exclaimed. "So I could pick you up." He said, looking down at her. She bristled a bit.

"Nobody is carrying me if they are drunk." She deadpanned, returning to in between the two. She heard a small sniffle from beside her and turned to see Eli's red face close to her. His bottom lip was trembling and he was sniffling. y/n looked at him shocked and confused.

"El-"

"Do you hate me, y/n?" He cried, drunken tears dripping down his face. y/n began to freak out a bit.

"No no no!" She said hurriedly. "I don't hate you! Why would you think that?!" She worriedly asked. 

"You don't trust me to pick you up..." he continued with bubbly sobs. y/n sighed. 

"Eli, you can pick me up when you sober up, okay?" She said, turning to him. Suddenly the tears were gone. 

"Okay!" He said cheerfully before picking up his pace, dragging y/n and Aesop behind him.

"Can I pick you up as well?" Aesop asked as they attempted to keep up with Eli. y/n looked at him over her shoulder surprised and blushed a bit. 

"If you're sober I guess..." She said.

____________________

"Goddammit put that back!" y/n said annoyed. She grabbed the pocky from the cart and put it back on the shelf for the 5th time. "It isn't on the list, only get items on the list, alright?" She huffed at her two companions. 

"Pocky is on my list." Aesop said.

"No I mean this list," she ruffled her sheet of paper, "not yours. Eli no we aren't getting fruit gummies." y/n sighed. They haven't even started shopping for real yet. y/n usually started at the produce section before getting anything else, and the two drunken men had already put a multitude of items in the cart, acting as if they didn't put it there. 

Aesop grabbed a two-liter bottle of ginger ale, putting it in the cart. y/n groaned and ran her hands over her face.

"You know what? Fine." She sighed. "Keep the ginger ale. I have heard it helps with hangovers. You two will sure need it tomorrow." She pointed an accusatory finger at the two, who watched it move back and force in a trance. She began to continue to walk the cart over to the produce.

Eli turned his head sluggishly to the side and something caught his attention. He tugged on Aesop's sleeve and pointed to what he was excited about before leading the embalmer away from y/n, who was picking out bananas.

"Hmm... now that I think about it..." she mumbled to herself, "I should probably get some hangover food for everyone if it isn't already on the list..." she placed the bananas in the cart and crossed them off on the list. She turned to her companions. "Hey, what do you think about avacad-"

y/n looked around, not seeing the others anywhere. It shouldn't be too hard to find them, right? They were basically the only ones in the store. Her head swivelled back and forth in search of the two when she caught movement over by the door and ran over.

Eli was busy trying to fit into one of those kid carts that look like a race car.

(fun fact, I rode in this exact style car when I was younger in my local Hannafords so I had to choose it)

Aesop was holding the cart from moving while Eli kept trying to get in the small seat. y/n rushed over to the two. 

"Hey hey hey hey!" She said firmly. "We need to shop, not goof off! You're gonna get stuck in there anyways! And we don't have enough money to afford the fire department cutting you free!" She scolded the two, feeling more and more like a babysitter. Eli's bottom lip began to tremble again.

"B-b-but I W-w-w-w-wanted to g-g-go f-f-fast!" he blubbered out. y/n massaged her forehead. 

"You can ask Naib to borrow his gauntlets when we get back, alright?" She asked him. "Right now, we need to get food." She smiled, trying to get him to calm down. He took off his blindfold. y/n's eyes widened, as she had not previously seen his eyes before. They were very pretty, yes, but filled with big, drunken tears as he wiped them.

"Okay." He sniffed and y/n helped him down, ending in him falling on her and the both of them toppling to the ground, y/n smacking her head on the hard tile. She groaned and the other two seemed to realize something bad has happened. 

Eli- to the best of his ability- rolled off her and she sat up, holding the throbbing back of her head. Aesop knelt down, parting her hair in searching for a wound. She sat there, letting him sift through her hair for what seemed like a long time. 

Because it was a long time.

Aesop had abandoned his first mission after seeing her head was fine, and had just continued to sit there playing with her hair. 

"Aesop?" She asked

"Hmm?"

"Everything all good?"

"Hmm." They sat in a bit of confused silence for a few more seconds before he piped up again. "Eli was right. You smell nice." He leaned more forward, pulling his mask down as y/n bolted up to standing, red faced. 

"O-okay but we still need to shop!" She huffed at his actions. "Please stay with me this time?" She pleaded the two. Both nodded their heads and the three continued to shop. 

_____________________

"Again! No! We can't!" She plucked the box from out of the cart and put it into the freezer. 

"B-but chicken n-nuggets..." Eli whimpered. This trip was taking too long. They had already been there for an hour and haven't even gotten half of the stuff. 

"Look, let's play a game." y/n said finally, catching the two male's attention. "I will say an item, and whoever brings me it will win a point. The person with the most points can have a prize of their choosing when we get back to the manor." Aesop nodded, stumbling a bit, and Eli looked excited. 

"Okay... so first off," y/n looked at the list to see what was next "Cheerios..." both took off, slightly stumbling, and y/n began to question if this was the best idea.

___________________________

Both men were sitting on the ground, panting slightly, even more red-faced than before as they caught their breath. Everything had been retrieved, and y/n was tallying up the scores. 

"Huh..." she said, surprised, looking down at the two. "It's a tie. I guess you both win."

"Woooooooo" came a monotone cheer from Aesop as he lay on the floor, his mask hanging loosely from one ear. 

y/n chuckled as she pushed the full cart to the cash register where one lone worker was. 

"Come on, you don't want to be left behind in the store, do you?" She turned to them, hands on her hips as she bent over the two who were now both spread out on the ground. They looked up drunkenly and got to their feet. y/n smiled and turned back to the register, unloading the cart and pulling out the reusable bags she brought. She positioned herself at the end of the conveyor belt to begin bagging the bags herself. 

Aesop and Eli kept distracting her though, whether with words or with physical contact. (Nothing sexual, just poking an prodding and hugs or other innocent stuff.) The cashier shot her a sympathetic look as she scanned the various items. 

Finally, the groceries were bagged and paid for. y/n stared at the 10+ bags on the grocery floor. Sighing, she picked two lightish one putting them on one arm, then added two more, then two more, huffing as she lifted them all.

"Could you both get two bags please?" She asked Aesop and Eli, who picked up the bags with that had the least fragile items and the three walked out of the grocery and headed back to the manor. 

"y/n, it's heavyyyyy" Eli whined. y/n rolled her eyes. 

"If the groceries are too heavy for you, what makes you think you can carry me?" She asked, readjusting the backs on her arms and straightening her posture back up. 

"These bags are heavier!" 

"They can't be more than 20 pounds each, and that is very generous!" She laughed. It must be the added pounds of responsibility and work that made the bags heavier to Eli. Also tipsy-ness.

"Aesop! Carry my bags!"

"Don't push your bags onto Aesop!"

"If you carry my bags"

"Okay!"

"But- what?" y/n sighed as they exchanged bags, which must have been about the same weight.

"Yeah, this is better!" Eli said happily. y/n just shook her head and laughed lightly. "y/n?" He suddenly asked.

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired..." he slurred.

"Me too," she replied "we can sleep when we get back and put the groceries in the kitchen. And get in bed." She said, making sure to clarify for any loopholes. 

_______________________

"Thank you so much." Emily smiled as the three walked in with the groceries. Those who were sober enough took the bags and went to the kitchen to unload at least the cold stuff. "Were they too much?" She asked.

Aesop and Eli both began to lean more heavily on y/n who deapanned. "Ehhhh... I'll tell you tomorow, when everyone is sober and so I can retell it to them in case they don't remember tonight." She grinned sheepishly. "I'm going to bring them to bed then go to bed myself, goodnight!" 

"Goodnight and goodluck." Emily gave a small wave before going to help unload the groceries. y/n let the two lean on her more as they began the slow journey to the bedrooms. 

"C'mon, I know you guys are tired, but please try to walk at least a little bit!" She huffed as she practically carried the two towards the male rooms, which came after the female rooms. (This next part was slightly inspired by a story by GhostBunnii)

As the three trudged on, y/n noticed that Aesop had stopped, and was pulling in the direction of a room. Confused, she turned to his as he pulled away from her hold. 

"Aesop, what ar-" She asked as he turned the knob and walked in the room, Eli detaching from her and following him in. Only then did she notice it was her room when she caught sight of the familiar interior. 

"A-ah, guys!" She said, panicked. "This isn't your room!" They just hummed in response, but flopped down on her bed. "C'mon! You need to go to your own room!" She said as she grabbed Aesop's arm and tried to pull him up, but she had spent all her energy shopping and carrying the groceries and carrying them that she couldn't even move him an inch. Aesop abruptly pulled his arm in, pulling y/n along with it as she fell next to Aesop and Eli. When she tried to get up, Eli turned over and flopped his arm across her torso and Aesop wrapped his arm around her. 

"G-g-g-guys!!" She said, flustered and stuttering. 

"I'm tired. Sleep." Aesop spoke in her ear. Well, she couldn't really go anywhere, and the two seemed too tired to do anything even if they wanted. And she was too. She let her eyelids slowly drop as sleep claimed her. Her last thought was how much fun she was going to have retelling the story to everyone, including Aesop and Eli. 

_____________________

Bonus: 

y/n walked into her room with a plate of avocado toast and green tea (for hangovers). She placed it on the nightstand, munching on a piece herself. She heard a groan and turned her head to see Eli stirring and holding his head. 

Eli opened his eyes to see a plate of food infront of his face. Confused, he took it, eating the toast as he looked around groggily. His eyes drifted to the bed, y/n's bed, and Aesop still sleeping. It was a wonder y/n was able to escape their grasp and get food. Eli jumped a bit before turning back towards y/n and pointed to Aesop.

"D-did we???" He asked. y/n shook her head.

"We didn't do anything." She clarified. His eyes widened more.

"Wait you were part of whatever happened here?!" He asked with a worsening blush. 

"Why do you think you are in my room?" She teased. His mouth went agape as he began to stutter. She chuckled. "Haha, don't worry. You two were just completely drunk. I'll tell you about it when Aesop wakes up. Most likely he doesn't remember either."

"Wait, that isn't reassuring! What did we do?!" He yelled, embarrassed that he probably did something stupid to or with his crush, who was just giggling at his embarrassed situation and witholding information. 

A groan was heard and the two turned their gaze to Aesop, who was faceplanted on y/n's bed. He turned his head to the side and lazily opened his eye.

"What the fuck happened."

_____________________ 

Funny fluff! 

3200 words about

Next: Jack x Reader fluff

after: Jose x Reader part 2

after: Mike x Reader fluff

after: Luchino x reader fluff

after: Joseph x Reader fluff

after: Victor x reader fluff

after: Axe boy x child reader fluff

after: Margaretha x reader fluff

after: Naib x reader fluff

after: Eli x reader fluff

after: Aesop x reader x Eli fluff

after: Yandere Joseph x reader

coming Jan 17th, birthday (not mine) gift 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
62.6K 1K 13
Decided to start this one because we love Will and Nico here. Fluff and angst ahead! I love and do take requests so please leave them! Enjoy these on...
74.3K 634 23
Yes, this has Lemon. AKA smut. If you don't like things like that, please take notice of the exit gate to your left. This book is probably gonna con...
213K 3.4K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.