I'm Fine (One Piece x reader)...

By PungTanFoo

"I'm Fine!" . . . "please." <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> This is... More

Character Description & Small note (Adds)
Prologue
~The Beginning~ Chapter 1
~I'm sorry~Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
~Transfer and... ~ Chapter 4
~ Heav- Wait, What? ~ Chapter 5
New Character information
(A/N) Quite Important
~New Life~ Chapter 6
A/N

~Why?~ Chapter 2

374 11 8
By PungTanFoo

Notes to remember throughout the st0ry

Mum: Ivy (L/N)

Dad: Noah (L/N)

Older Sister: Sophie (L/N)

Boyfriend: Zac (R/L/N) - (Random/Last/Name)

thought/thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a random day

~(Y/N) Pov~

I decided to visit my boyfriend, Zac because it was his birthday today. He knows that I have a job every day in the afternoon, but I wanted to surprise him. I asked my boss If I could have the day off because it was his birthday. Fortunately, he let me off and asked one of my co-workers to make the shift. Saying something about true love.

I was walking down the streets toward his house with a beautiful necklace wrapped up and put into a small bag that has the word 'happy birthday' on it. It was a beautiful day as the sun was out shining brightly, birds singing and trees were gently swaying. Blocking out all the noise from cars and people chattering as I thought about how Zac would react.  A cold breeze passed me and I froze. My brain, heart and conscious is warning me about something but I pushed it aside and continued trudging forward. A sense of dread washing over me as the view of his house appeared.

Luckily, Zac gave me a key to his house so I could come and visit him anytime. I pulled the key out and walked inside his house and found a pair of girls' sports shoes. 'It looks familiar. His parents aren't home because they are out on a business trip. So who could it be?' I walked towards upstairs where his room was knowing that he would probably be playing games, sleeping or doing his homework at that time.

I was about to go upstairs but stopped before I set my foot on the first step. Hearing moans, groans and... and smacking sounds resonating throughout the house and a lot of shuffling. (A/N: ... I did not like writing that at all. Even though if it's just that much.) I quietly walked up the stairway as to not make that much sound. I reached the top of the stairway and looked towards Zac's room.

The noises were much louder.

The door was closed. I closed my eyes thinking of how I should approach this.

'F*** it, it's now or never. It's better than, if it's true, getting cheated on without knowing.'

I walked towards the closed door quietly and my heart was beating fast. I felt like I could faint at any moment now. I slammed the door open and there it was.

Tears dripping down on my face.

My heart broke. Shattered.

Two heads turned towards me as I stared in belief.

There I saw was Zac on top of someone I knew very well.

It was someone I probably would have nev- no someone who would totally do this.

My older sister

Sophie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC

just kidding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why?" I whispered under my breath.

"WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HER!?" I screamed at Zac. "Don't you have work now (Y/N)?" Zac replied confusingly. I stared at them as tears start to flow rapidly down my face. Their hair disheveled from their actions. "It was your birthday. I thought I could surprise you. But you surprise me OF HOW HORRIBLE YOU ARE. HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH SOMEONE. ESPECIALLY TO SOMEONE LIKE MY SISTER!!" I burst out. It was all silent now. I watched Zac as he thought about what to say next. And it was shocking.

"Well, your sister is way better than you so you should get lost now," Zac replied smugly. I gawked at what he had said. My older sister, Sophie, just smirks at me. Then I looked towards Sophie. "Why are you here with him?" I hissed at her. "He looks so handsome and looks just like portgas D. Ace. My hubby" She replied daydreaming.

(Ace: *Shudders* Someone's been talking about me weirdly. I mean I know I'm handsome and all, but this feels creepy.

Pungy: *whispers* Sorry ace)

Who da hell is that? Well, I don't care. My now ex-boyfriend who I thought would be different from the people who had badly treated me cheated on me. I thought

I threw the keys back at him and ran somewhere. What was once a sunny beautiful day was now raining and cold.

Water droplets covering with no sort of shelter to cover me. I wandered around thinking about my life. 'Why does my life have to be so damn hard' I thought. 'I'll never trust anyone. I'll lock up my heart so no one can ever break them.'

I walked down the streets heading back home now after I collected all my thoughts up. It was getting dark so I had to hurry back home. As I passed down an alley, I heard quiet whimpers. I paused and waited to make sure I wasn't hearing things. *Whimpers* There it was. I turned and walked towards the alley. It stunk a lot so I wanted to deal with whatever I had to deal with. I looked everywhere and saw graffitis on walls and a big dumpster on one side. And there it was. A small with a dirty, wet, skinny and cold dog staring at me with pleading eyes.

I sighed. 'A few minutes ago, I said that I was going to lock up my heart. But seeing this cute doggy reminds me of myself.' I sighed once again and smiled at it. 'But I can't just leave a helpless doggy alone now can I. I don't want anyone facing the same fate as me' My parents hate pets, especially dogs because they make some much mess. And my sister would probably tell my parents about the dog that I'm about to look after and they'll take away my money I had worked so hard for. I picked the box up along with the dog and headed to the nearest convenience store to buy two bowls, one for food and one for water, no need for a bed because it can sleep with me and a small plushie toy. I then walked towards where I call 'home'.

I had to hide the food and the dog so I lied to my parents saying that the food where just snacks for me and they said. "Well, no wonder why you look so fat now. Put your stuff away, take a shower and make dinner this instance or else!" Where did I hide the dog? Well under my shirt, which was why they called me fat. Though I didn't care. I walked to my 'prison' and set everything down. I made sure that the dog wouldn't bark and to make sure it stays hidden so if anyone walks in, they won't see the dog. After unpacking, I went upstairs to take a shower for 2 minutes because that's all they allowed me to have and went downstairs to make dinner. As usual, they yelled at me saying that it was disgusting but still ate. Though luckily, they left food for me so I ate them all and washed the dishes. I went back to my room and fed my dog which I named lucky. Because it was lucky that it survived another day from this cruel world and that I had found him in time before he died of starvation. I quickly did my homework and my sister's and went to bed not before giving Sophie's homework back to her. I sleep comfortingly with my lucky by my side as I dreaded for another day of torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pungy: Yup I updated again because why not. Hope you enjoyed it!! If you want the chapters to be longer ask Moi!! Also comment on how I could improve.

Like

Comment

And SHARE!!! 😁

Pungy: Ok that was cringy. Especially that part. 😅 Sorry Ace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 14 11
There are encounters with a big impact on your life. There are people who will touch your heart. And there is "history" you cannot erase and which wi...
14.5K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
2.7K 58 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...
23K 664 16
What happens when a girl who's as calm as the wind of the calm belt joins our favorite crew ? ~~~~ I always wanted to do a One Piece fanfiction, sin...