Ink Bendy x Reader - Till Ink...

By flemingsara

You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite pe... More

Prologue
Visiting the old workshop
Kidnapped
She's alive
Inky guardian
Seduction
Alice Angel
Angel's path
Lies
Demon's reward
Aggressive
Ink Machine
Soulless Beast
Betrayal
Tearing Apart
Torment
Pulling the trigger
Bond with the Devil
Forbidden lovers
Killer
Beloved
Bendy the Jealous Demon
Give me a kiss, toots
Separation
Murder & Revival
If I die, don't cry
Transformation
Reflection
Finally with you
We are found
End the Angel
Running out of time
Game is on
Breathed her last
There's always a reason
Epilogue - The wedding day
THANK YOU

You are memory

7.1K 252 407
By flemingsara

I reached 10k reads few days ago so I wanted to thank you in this chapter but when I woke up today I saw number 11, so THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT MEANS WORLD TO ME❤️
__________________________________

You were looking on his body, what was motionless lying on the ground.

,,No.." you whispered with tears rolling down your cheeks.

He was gone.

He was really gone.

You watched as his body slowly melted into the puddle of ink. The only thing left was the arrow and his heart.

Alice came to you and laid her bow on the ground.

,,I'll take this." she smiled, taking Bendy's heart into her hand. ,,The perfect thing for my collection."

,,You fucking monster!" you screamed and were about to punch Alice in the face, but the man in the mask came just in time, holding you with his strong hands and keeping you in place.

,,Let me go!" you screamed, trying to get out of his grip. But he was too strong.

,,You know, (Y/N).. some people are just not meant to be heroes," she said coldly. ,,And you're one of them."

That hit you hard. She was right.

Wasn't she?

,,You are next as soon as I'm finished with your sister. Finding her will not be difficult when I already know where she is hiding-"

,,Don't you dare to touch her!" you shouted with courage in your voice. Probably the last one you have left.

,,You are the one saying this?" she laughed. ,,Oh, darling. I'd love to kill you right here and finally get rid of you, but I'd shorten you for fun. I want to see the pain in your eyes when I take the last drop of her life...slowly and painfully."

,,How can you be so heartless and cruel.."

,,Like this. Thank you." she smiled. Then she looked over at Sammy. ,,Take her to my nest and tie her to the table. And also make place for her 'sissy'."

Sammy nodded and turned. Before you left the room, you took a last look at the woman with two faces.

,,How can you live with yourself..." you whispered, turning away.
____

You and Sammy boarded the boat and sailed back through the ink river. You didn't think of escaping, you knew you would stand no chance, even from behind the mask you could feel the man's gaze locked on you.

,,Maybe she won't kill you." he said suddenly. You looked at him with a confused expression.

,,What?"

,,I said she may not kill you," the man replied. ,,I can take care of it."

,,I don't understand what you mean."

,,Oh, you do." he smirked. The boat lightly struck the shore that was behind you and stopped, but Sammy didn't move, he just kept staring at you, and you found it very uncomfortable.

,,You know," he began. ,,Since you've come to the studio, I have had such a strange feeling that I might want to have a closer relationship with you."

,,You broke into my house, kidnapped me and wanted to sacrifice me to Bendy." you said, rolling your eyes.

,,I was hoping my Lord would spare you."

,,And if he wouldn't?" you asked as Sammy began leaning towards you, his hand on your thighs.

,,If he wouldn't, well," he said with a husky voice and leaned towards your face. ,,Then I would became your savior."

His hands traveled up to your hips, his face approaching yours. You wanted to push him away, but he pinned your hands above your head and made you completely helpless.

,,Come on, little sheep.." he whispered into your ear. ,,Let me set you free..."

,,Not so fast," you heard a voice from behind. Sammy stopped and breathed into your neck, then looked up.

A woman with horns and torn clothing was leaning against the boat, and wolf with a mechanical arm was standing above with his axe which he was banging in his arms as a sign of warning and threat.

,,Allison!" you screamed, but Sammy was still holding your hands in place.

,,Do you have to spoil everything, useless flies?" he sighed. ,,I just want to set this young sheep free.."

,,Better not if you don't want to leave with a kicked ass and an axe in your head," Allison said, standing beside Tom.

,,Who do you think you are?" Sammy laughed. ,,She's mine now. I will protect her from the angel."

,,I think I can handle that damned angel myself," Allison replied, running her fingers over her machete. ,,Now let her go."

,,Your sins will not be forgiven-"

,,Oh shut up." Allison cut his sentence. Sammy glared at you and released you. Tom leaned his mechanical hand towards you and helped you get out of the boat.
_____

,,Thank you for saving me," you said, sitting down on the bed in the safehouse. ,,If you wouldn't have come, I don't even want to know what would have happened."

,,We apologize for leaving you here alone. Allison ran away so I followed her. When we heard your scream, we ran back right away, but it was too late, with Lawrence you were already on the river and there were no boats left." the wolf said.

,,It's alright." you sighed. ,,But Alice knows about you... she knows you're hiding here, and she can come here any minute. Allison... she is after you. And it's just my fault. Even that she killed... someone I loved. I couldn't protect him, and I can't protect you—"

,,(Y/N), listen." Allison began and sat down next to you on the bed.

,,I'll be waiting outside and taking the guard." Tom said, stepping out of the door he closed behind him.

,,I'm sorry the one you loved is dead. But you can't blame yourself-"

,,I can." you breathed out. ,,If I wouldn't have left him, he could've still been here."

,,I understand that. But you must know that this is not your fault. Alice is sick, tainted, bad... if I had to name all of it we would be here for a long time." Allison smiled and put her hand on your shoulder. ,,There's one thing you have to remember in the toughest times.

There's always a reason. Even when you can't understand it."

You looked at your sister, who gave you a soft smile. ,,Oh, I almost forgot."

She walked over to the table, where she picked up Alice's diary.

,,It was thrown on the ground. Here you are."

You took the book in your hands and squeezed it tightly.

,,Did you read it?" you asked timidly.

,,No." Allison replied. ,,Why are you asking?"

,,Because...there's something I need to show you."

You opened the diary on the first page. On the page where it was described how Alice led you to her nest.

,,What...what is this?"

,,I have no idea." you replied. ,,The strangest thing is that it can predict what happens, but not always. And I thought...if it predicts the future, why can't it show the past?"

,,I...I don't understand.."

,, I know it, Allison. I already know it." you smiled. ,,I'm sure it's you. More than ever." tears appeared in your eyes. ,,You are my sister. You are Allison Pendle."

,,Pendle...?"

,,Well, Connor to be exact." you laughed.

,,Wait... I'm married?"

,,To the kindest man I've ever met." you smiled and scrolled through the pages. ,,Try it."

Allison, still shocked by what she has discovered, took a book from you slowly. As soon as her ink fingers touched the book, a wave of electricity passed through her.

She gasped.

You hoped it was working, but when you looked to the page she laid her finger on, you saw no text, nothing but drops of ink from her fingers. But obviously something was going on with her. She was staring in front of her, breathing hard.

,,Mom..." she whispered. Your heart almost skipped a beat.

Allison knelt on the floor, looking down.

,,What... what did you see?" you asked cautiously as you knelt down next to her. The woman looked at you with tears in her eyes.

,,Everything.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.6K 25
Your Uncle Henry warned you, and told you the tales about the old studio where he used to work 30 years ago. He had just escaped from a long, horrifi...
21.3K 604 25
Y/N was a beautiful female that lived in a modern apartment. She had beautiful H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. She was a bit messy sometimes but nothing u...
9.3K 386 51
***Completed*** Susannah stumbles across an abandoned old building named 'Joey Drew Studios' and decides to hide. What she doesn't know is as soon as...
656K 20.7K 58
Female reader! Completed! Everyone knows about Bendy; how he is a dangerous monster that stalks and attacks Henry. But what if I told you those stori...