I'm Just Your Assistant Teach...

By schnarggle_the_ninja

*continuation of my obito oneshot* My name is Thao Kouga. I'm 13 years old and I'm an ANBU that's been recent... More

IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :O
Introduction >:)
I'll Get Killed If I Compare You Two? PTTF! I Think NOT~
Walk into the Past: Through Times of Bloodshed
Why Is my Heart Racing?
Where Do I Go?
For Sure It's Her
Walk into the Past: Sho
A New Mission
Mission Revealed~
We Meet the Fourth Person
I Just HAD To

I'm Just Your Assistant Teacher...(Obito Uchiha Fanfiction)

4.8K 67 19
By schnarggle_the_ninja

A/N: hallo......well.since i made this a oneshot...and so many ppl wanted me to continue it >.<

                                 here's the story >.<

        well that down there. is the one shot. if you didn't read it. read it. if you DID read it. then just go on ahead :)

                                        i don't own naruto!!!!

             fan 

comment

                         vote

__________________________________ 

A Loved Loss:

   I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I grabbed my clothes on the way and took a shower. I turned the knob and let the water run thought my tanned soft fingers. When it was at the right temperature I pulled the knob out so the water would come out of the water head. It came showering down, gluing my dark brown, almost black, hair to my shoulders and mid-back. I started to clean myself.

   After I finished I got out and put on my clothes. Khaki short shorts, I high collared shirt and stopped just under my boobs, fish nets,a belt, and a sleeveless hooded jacket that I left unzipped. I went out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. I began to bandage both of my calves then went over to my drawer to put my leaf head band on. I secured it around my neck. I heard a knock on the door. "COMING!!!!!" I shouted. I walked over to the front door and opened it. I gave my visitor a smirked. "Uchiha. What brings you here?"

    "Be quiet! You should be happy you get to be in my presence!!! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!!!" He was waving his arms at his side. I rose a brow at his loudness. It was 5 in the morning.

   "Bow down? Let's not forget who's the jonin here. Beside, I probably wouldn't even bow to you even if you were strong." My smirked widened as his jaw dropped. 

   "HOW DARE YOU!!!! I'M PART OF THE ALMIGHTY UCHIHA CLAN!!!!!!!!" My smirked flattened and deflated into a straight line. The Uchiha's, a blood thirsty clan, a powerful clan, the dominate clan. Of the Kouga's that is. We were known as the copycats of the copy cats themselves, if that made any sense. Our eyes, when we activate the 2nd stage of our kekkai genkai, look just like the sharingan. That didn't mean anything. We were used as bait and killed in battles and fights over outsiders that tried to steal the sharingan's secrets.

   We were second best. We were the disposables. Wasn't that already considered enough to resent them for life? Apparently not. Because I'm the only one of us left. It took them so many deaths to realise we are just as important to the village as them. Do you know how strong we are? We could kill you with a look, with just a touch even, we could disintegrate your body. They killed my parents and family, and yes, I hated them for that. I hated them for being almighty and  for looking down at a lot of people. But most of all, I hate that I couldn't hate them, not after meeting Obito.

   "THAO! HELLO?!" A hand waved in front of my face and I blinked stepping back.

   "What Obito?" The spiky haired, goggle wearing genin crossed his arms above his chest and pouted.

 "You weren't even listening. God, Thao what happens if you get killed? Then I wouldn't be able to tease you anymore." He smirked as I scoffed.

     "Sure sure. You know teasing is a way of flirting with the person you like right?"

     I could've swore he blushed for a split second. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT?!?! HUH?"

    "Whatever. Why'd you come here?" I tilted my head in question.

   "Oh! Oh yeah! Minato-sensei sent me to tell you that we're going on a mission to destroy the Kannabi Bridge."

   "I'm included?" I rose a brow. I was just a part time assistant to help Minato train the team, I usually go on individual missions. His eyes averted to the side.

   "Well, no. But we're probably gonna be gone for a while....so he just wanted you to know."

   "Oh...ok." I gave him a small smile. "Good luck. Knock 'em dead."

   He returned my smile with a huge grin. "You bet!"

   "And don't let Kakashi show you up that much, I didn't spend all my time training with you for nothing alright." He went back to sulking. Grumbling incoherent words. I chuckled lightly and ruffled his hair. "You change moods so quickly, you know that?"

   He snorted, "Pfft! Like you can talk. Watch, one day I'm going to beat you and Kakashi!"

   "Whatever! Just go and meet your team, you're probably going to be late already."

   "Fine......" He turned and started walking down the street to the training grounds.

   I walked back to my room and took my ANBU mask from the top of my desk. My coal black eyes bore into it silently. At the age of 13 I'm already an ANBU. My parent's would be so proud, my dad would swing me in his arms and my mom would smile. They would hold their heads up in pride. Usually from all of this nostalgia the normal girl would cry. That's another thing that's different about me. I don't cry, I never did, I probably never will. I sucked in a breath and put the mask on, heading back to the front door. There, I put my standard shinobi shoes on and walked out the door. 

   It was a silent walk to the Hokages office. I kept walking until I reached the wooden double doors. I knocked three times.

   "Come in." I did just that.

   "Ohayo Hokage-sama." I smiled softly.

   "Good Morning.  trust that you know of Team Minato's mission?"

   I nodded, "Yes, sir."

   "I have another mission for you......" He explained. I was to infiltrate a base of operation and figure out their plan of attack so we can be a step ahead. I nodded, signaling I got what I had to do. "Dismissed."

   "Hai! Hokage-sama." I poofed out of the room and back to my house to pack my scrolls and weapons.

 *after mission*

   I panted slightly until I reached the gates. The information the Hokage gave me was false, it was a trap. I should've died back there but I didn't. I managed to kill all 10 of the officials. But not with battle scars. My right cheek was cut and bleeding. I wouldn't even have my body if it wasn't for my kekkai genkai. They hacked off my arms and legs multiple times. They depleted most of my chakra supplies. I collapsed on the ground just as I passed the gates. The gate keepers rushed over to me, eventually taking me to the hospital to recover after asking questions I just couldn't comprehend at the moment

 *at hospital*

   "W-Wha?"

   "Rin..and Obito are...dead..." Kakashi turned away from my disbelieving gaze.

   "You didn't do---"

   "There was nothing I can do."

   "Don't give me that crap. You let you're comrades die, Kakashi. Do you realise it now? How important comrades and friends are? They both cared about you. From what you're telling me Obito even sacrificed himself to save you and Rin. Do you understand the lesson from this? You do everything you can for your comrades, there's always something you can do." I bit my lip, I usually am not like this, getting worked up over a death. It's suppose to be normal for me by now, but then...why so I feel like this? A mixture of different emotions swirled inside of me.

   "I-I'm sorry, ok. It all happened so fast and I was helpess. I was frozen." He looked pained. I sighed, he really couldn't do anything, and I can understand that.

    "I-It's fine....I-I know how it feels." He nodded. 

.~♫♪TIME SKIP♪♫~

    It's after that dreaded day, and it's after the funeral that I couldn't attend because I wasn't let out of the hospital even though I was completely healed. His name still haunts me. Now everyday I stand in front of his tombstone and stare at it. Making a pathetic excuse for a 'hero'. Why did it take me so long to realize the feelings I had for him? Why am I surrounded by death? Why am I so helpless?

                                                     'In Memory Of Obito Uchiha'  

   "I guess you'll never beat me or Kakashi, huh Obito?" I choked on my words as a silent tear managed to escape my teary eye and slide down my cheek.

__________________________

 that's the one shot. now here goes the story ^^"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.1K 20
*****THIS STORY WAS COMPLETED IN MARCH OF 2015 WHEN I WAS LIKE 11! THERE ARE REFERENCES THAT WERE POPULAR FROM 2015 SO, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHIL...
37.9K 1.2K 28
There was once a place I called home... The truth stood still... I never had the chance to discover what it felt like to have parents... nor di...
34.6K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
7.5K 103 21
A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings😭😭 So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I have a new account [names; Killuas_idiot...