Justin Bieber one shots and i...

By kittykatsempi

Different stories with different characters. More

Not chapter
concussion Jastin
childhood friends Jastin
Alien Justin
claustrophobic
too much candy
possessed Jastin
post thanksgiving meal
Author's note
Sad
a bad day and a crush
Scooter thinks he's faking
Justin/Harry styles sick
Jason proposes
Justin goes to the hospital *long*
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
happy birthday Bieber!💗
alien war
easter candy overdose
happy bithday mum
Abused and sick
What?!
abused and sick pt2
part 3
part 4
Quick question
"I'm innocent until proven guilty" Jiall
"I'm actually your dad"
Russian Roulette Jastin
Jason Failed
Prostitute love MATURE
Guardian angel Jastin
fucked childhood
Halloween Slenderman
Thanksgiving YN/JB
New story
Never born?
IMPORTANT AN
NEW STORY
Morning egg fight Jake T Austin
Blind Jastin
"Crazy" Justin
emetophobe belieber
Louis/Justin Autism
YN/Jason Jastin text
"I would understand"
Epilepsy Jastin Jouis
tupac/yn/Justin
fucked childhood 2
Hallucinations JYN
you did it. Again (short)
Hallucinations pt 2
Harry of Oz Larry
Facts about me 😜
Harry of Oz 2
Abuse nightmare
Harry 0z 3
HARRY OF OZ finale
relapse Larry Jouis
breaking up pt 1
break up pt 2
hallucinations alternative
fever hallucinations
sad Jastin request
Russian roulette pt 2
Autism short
bad day (no ship)
debt due Jastin
first time meeting 3 fics Jastin

Schizophrenia Jastin

88 1 1
By kittykatsempi

AN: Happy 2020 y'all 😘 also sorry for inaccuracies I'm not schizophrenic 🤷‍♀️ and probably cliche but meh I like it 😆

hallucinations, the voices in his head, the anxiety, and restless nights. Everyday was getting harder and harder for Justin.

No matter how difficult it was he always had Jason. Jason always knew how to comfort Justin and make sure he was alright. There was a thunderstorm and Justin was on edge. He was afraid of storms and he knew his fear caused more hallucinations. Jason knew what to do as always.

"Justin come watch a movie to calm you down." Justin agreed and sluggishly walked up the stairs to their room. The night before was long and all Justin wanted to do was cuddle with Jason and possibly sleep until the storm passed. Justin sighed curling under the blanket and turning on a movie they both liked.

Halfway through the movie Justin started fighting sleep wanting to stay awake with Jason. "Baby try and get some sleep," Jason whispered making Justin close his eyes.

"Goodnight Justin," a deep voice whispered in his ear making him jump. He opened his eyes and saw a dark figure staring at him.

Justin's eyes widened in fear. What did this thing want? What was it going to do? The creature smiled and blood pooled out of his mouth. Justin clenched his eyes closed and whimpered. "Justin it's okay. It's not real." Justin opened his eyes hearing Jason's soft sweet voice. He looked around the room, but the thing was gone.

-Time skip -a week later-

"Justin you need to take medicine," his father begged. His parents staged an intervention for Justin after almost a week of little to no sleeping. "They say it's pointless," Justin mumbled looking away. "It won't help." His parents got more sad by the minute. "Just try.... please!" His mother begged. "Just for a week." Justin broke and finally agreed.

-another time skip- three days later-

Jason and Justin sat on the couch watching a movie. "I haven't seen the shadow since last Tuesday!" Justin said not looking away from the TV. Hearing nothing Justin looked over but Jason wasn't there. Justin frowned. Did he go to the restroom?

Justin walked around the house calling his name, but still heard nothing. Justin walked to the living room and Jason was on the couch again. "Where'd you go?" Jason asked frowning. "I could ask you the same thing," Justin said sitting back in his spot.

"Justin we need to talk," Jason said making Justin pause the movie. "I'm leaving you," Jason mumbled making Justin cry. "Why? What did I do? I can do better I promise!" Jason sighed looking down at the ground. "It's your medication. It's making me disappear." Justin's eyes widened as tears streamed down his face.

"What do you mean?" Jason sighed again. "Grab my hand." Justin walked over and tried to grab Jason's hand, but he disappeared again. Justin looked at his hands. "You're a hallucination?" Justin asked in a whisper. Jason appeared again and nodded. "Please keep taking your meds. I love you," Jason said disappearing once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 6.3K 48
Prefrences, basically.
7.1K 318 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .
388 48 11
A bunch of short AUs, one shots, or head canons from different fandoms Don't die of boredom while reading please :D
16.8K 258 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) 💙💚